Explain yourself Holla Forums

Trump's middle class tax cuts expire in 8 years but the corporate tax cuts are permanent. Man, Trump supporters are dumb as shit.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/15/in-political-gamble-gop-gives-permanent-tax-cuts-to-corporations-but-not-people/

Other urls found in this thread:

taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/publication/147726/2001579_preliminary_distributional_analysis_of_the_tax_cuts_and_jobs_act_0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything that basically got him elected like the Wall, overturning DACA, etc. has been put on the back burner, while the lolbergs are getting their tax cuts for the 1%.

Wait until they start chipping away at SS and Medicare to pay for the loss in revenue. It's almost like they're throwing the election and the whole Trump thing has been a swindle from the get-go.

Sage is too good for you.

You will never know how we keep spotting you its FUCKEN LULZ

herman cain was right.

reported for being a faggot

Be less obvious.

No one cares, especially since your post contains no substance that might make us care.

its a shitty op but i do care about shitty tax breaks.

all tax cuts are good regardless because it means they have to cut spending so less money for gibs to niggers and wetbacks. If we can't have a full fascist ethnostate why should we have any government outside of a minarchic one if that

Heres your (((you))) for getting that first post Chaim

All corporations should be taxed a flat 20% on income. NO INDIVIDUAL SHOULD BE TAXED ON HIS INCOME.

Not sucking Trumps orange balls like the disease taking over Holla Forums Not that hard to spot.

Wat

Good, fuck those liberal yuppies and Starbucks millennials.
Good. I pay less money forever on the suffering family store. Those cuts qualify more than Walmart and McDonalds, faggot.

lol

I'm white breh, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Get lost kike

Fuck off kike.

(wasted)
There comes a time to question why we shouldn't be raiding Holla Forums more than they would raid us.

i have the faintest hint of some effeminate cuckold NPR intern right now

checking superior repeating numeral integers

"I d-don't under how taxes work so e-e-explain yourself Holla Forums!"

Jeez schlomo are you even trying?

Coming for me

wtf I hate Trump now

I have just the thing to deal with the likes of you

Get that kekistan faggotry out of here.

check 'em, lads

Right now big business is behind the Dems, and in just under 8 years Dems MAY have a chance to win the presidency.

So in 7 years Dems can:

As for corporations, in 7 years, they will also have a choice:
So why the fuck would the wealthy back them at that point?

If you ask me, it is a fucking great move.

Get fucked, commie scum. Just because you don't have the intelligence and work ethic to start your own business or have job skills employers will pay you top dollar for doesn't mean we are mad like you to get your gibs taken away.

when you have to post on hatechan but your works hr policy gets in the way:

not
nigger, kike, sandnigger, faggot, ect, ect.

Its like going and beating the fuck outta a bunch of low T faggots, no challenge. Theyre fighting a losing battle, and they fuckin know it.

Tryhards love to show everyone how new they are, in shitposting or shilling, either way…..

It sucks, but you do realize LITERALLYHITLER was the left's view of Trump, right? Holla Forums always had its doubts but decided to support him because:
1: if you were going to vote, he was the best option
2: constant source of shitskin salt

Did you also think Holla Forums believed he would literally make anime real?

No, that doesn't mean he should be a total shabbos goy though. All he needs to do is ignore "israel" and concentrate domestic stuff like the wall and immigration and jobs. Not running to lick kike taint.

Sure. I think the shills take both sides, TRUMP CAN DO NO WRONG EVER and DRUMPF IS A JEW IT'S ALL OVER, so we can't actually criticize him or have decent discussions without it turning into an autismfest.

If theyre leftist, there is a strong possibility that yes, they did think that. Look at what we know they believe, then revisit your thought.

I guess that means we need to gas him, right?

For fucks sake;

I understand where you're coming from, but you know he can't just scream "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!", right? He took a lot of heat after the muslim ban. I'm all for calling Trump out on when he writes something shitty into law, but kissing ass is to be taken at face value.

that means we need to gas him, right?

are you literally retarded?

I unironically wish a nigga would.
He won't but holy fuck if he did we could actually pay off the 20 tril

Don't give a shit about tax cuts. I care about building the wall, deporting millions of spics, banning all muslim immigration, and most importantly, shifting the pendulum of mainstream political dialogue even further to the right so a Hitler-esque candidate can succeed Trump.

Obviously Trump hasn't delivered on many of these things, but taxes and healthcare are the least of my concerns. Regardless, he's still 100x better than the alternative and I'd vote for him again tomorrow. He's on pace to appoint a record 650 federal judges within his first 12 months to lifetime positions – for comparison, Obama only appointed 329 in 8 years.

You mean business tax?

No. You explain yourself.

They've been printing with wild abandon since 2008 and the various quantitative easings. The idea that we are ever go to pay off the debt is a farce and anyone in the government advocating for balancing the budget is either lying or hopelessly naive.

So he's now using WP and NYT articles for his arguments now? Man, how low can he get?
What happened to endchan? Oh yeah, it became a wasteland so they crawled back to Holla Forums, bathetic

this

I WANT T_D REDDITARDS TO LEAVE

taxpolicycenter.org/sites/default/files/publication/147726/2001579_preliminary_distributional_analysis_of_the_tax_cuts_and_jobs_act_0.pdf
link to the source next time faggot.

Why not sage, faggot.

Reported for Faggotry

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Trump is bretty good but not perfect.

/thread

Checked.