Nineteen Eighty Fucking Four Is Here!

This is fucking freaky. Delete your Facebook account if you have any sense. Delete your youtube account, don't own any smart devices and do all your transactions in cash

Nice trips. Although you're a hypocrite, your advice is not bad, but your thread sure is.

Go shill your jewtube somewhere else, faggot.

"Why are jews so gross? Because they are disgusting." - Whoopi Goldberg

they won't let you delete it anymore.

Wow I'm in the Stanford Prison Experiment how do I walk away from this? How do I use my legs?

SHIT THIS IS SOME CUTTING EDGE SHIT. LIKED AND SUBSCRIBED. CAN I BUY SOME OF YOUR MERCH?

I was screaming ASSASINATE OBAMA in the car earlier

Embedding videos needs to be disabled here. 99% of the time it's used is because of retards who can't make a webm.

go fuck yourself

The propaganda is the icing on the cake. This has been coming for a while.

DELETING YOUR FACEBOOK IS IMPOSSIBLE
IF YOU HAD ONE, IT'S TOO LATE FOR YOU

chill 1337 haXor.
not everyone gives as much a shit about configuring some video editor muhbobber for ebin oldfag status.

The Alexa answers for mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker and Jesus made me fucking lol.

Facebook makes profiles for people who don't even use the site. If a friend took a photo with you in it and posted it, it gets added to the database, and if someone else posts a picture of you, they'll be linked.

YouTube embeds allow the googleplex to track what your poltical interests even if you avoid watching on non-incognito windows.

This happens even if you don't load the video. Just the embedding of the thumbnail ties your IP to the content.

Newfags like you must die.

You were doing so well until that closing comment. A little overly dramatic.

omg really, holy shit google rules our every act and thought
maybe we should just stop posting at all
i mean going by what is saying, we should all just stop taking pictures too because google will fuck you no matter what holy fuck who are any of us ever to make our way in this world with faceberg and jewgle looming over our shoulder ever minute of every day?

I was just informing you of the level of intel Google (and by extention the NSA/CIA) has. If you really care post with a VPN.

There's intelligence and there's actionable intelligence. In a race war scenario all intelligence will used by the enemy for drone strikes. In a Clinton Presidency scenario right wing political figures will have their skeletons outed. In a Trump presidency scenario life will go on as normal and we won't notice the surveillance.

BONES & ROCKS

Honestly, I dont give a fuck anymore if the kikes know what I like. There comes a time when one must stop giving any fucks. One day most of you guys will realize this too.

They never actually let you delete it and kept everything anyway. I guarantee that shit, even with the extremely oy vey hidden link for already disabled accounts to be 'completely deleted'.
t. deleted my goybook years ago

Way I see it, who cares. A day will come where one just needs to not care if they know. I only use VPN at this point to shitpost because the mods are faggots and ban for very cum drenched reasons on here lately.

Don't get me wrong, this has been my strategy as well, fuck the kikes. If they want me they can come and try to get me because I'm quite over their shit. Living in fear and on your knees worried that Manlet Goldstein will find out you don't like him is not befitting a European man. I only deleted goybook because I never used it after a point.

This is why I never bothered deleting my account. I just never use it.

Literally the only reason I still have one is for my music project. Because judenbook is such shit, you have to have a main acct to have a "page". I very much miss MySpace. It was fun there, and your music pages were their own account.

get a loud of this newfag. lurk for 5 years before posting again

They have more surveillance tech than you can possibly imagine. Let them drown in the data.

Out of paranoia when I did mine I blocked everyone I knew, then deleted them, then edited every post I ever made to random numbers. Waited 6 weeks for rolling backups to occur, then deleted it. I never posted anything serious or dumb on there either.

This is starting to become one of their shilling points, however. Gov advisors are starting to say "we got allll this METADATA like whattt can we do to fix teh NSA!?" knowing damn well AI is there and being improved every moment that categorizes all this data and makes it easily readable. It's like niggers don't even know XKeyscore.

no, use hooktube.com, is better.

Are they listening in to our thoughts as well? I'm completely serious in that sometimes, I think of a topic and then I find Youtube recommending something very relevant.

I thought about what was necessary to get my shit together. I thought I would basically need to immerse myself in self-improvement to the exclusion of all else. Youtube recommends to me a video analysing the Star Wars Jedi and Sith, discussing issues with both and the conclusion was very relevant: the issue with the Sith's way being that since they spend all of their time working in order to maintain their independence and freedom and shunning bonds, that without bonds, they're unable to ever enjoy the fruits of that very hard-earned freedom. That without bonds, they never truly have power i.e. a strong family or a strong mannerbund.
Generally, each and every time I think of something along the lines of "self-improvement-asceticism", a 1.5hr long video explaining the philosophy of a character called Kreia comes up.

I thought about creating an AI that could read Tekken visually and combat you based off what's seen on the screen (rather than reading inputs) and I thought "Hmm. What would be Tekken's most visually deceptive, misleading character?" before finding Nina combos in my recommendation.

I was going through games in my PC Gaming folder and I found an odd folder: "Sm2g". I was convinced it was Super Mario Galaxy 2 or something but it was clearly a PC game. I went onto Youtube, forgetting about it and then there it is: comedy video about the PC port of Spiderman 2.

Lazy nigger OP, but trips aren't to be ignored.
This is a move towards the system China is introducing to score citizens who conform to groupthink as good bad based on social media.

You forgot that people who connect to faceberg by phone agree to have botnet installed and all their contacts including (you)r name, address, email, phone, d.o.b, job, etc….. are uploaded to it.

Learn to use computer, retard.

1) why did you thought of that topic? Could it be because of videos you watched before?
2) selection bias, same reason psychics/horoscopes seem to work. You do not notice 99 irrelevent videos, but 1 catches you attention, making you think it read you tougths, despite 1% hit chance is not something extraordinary considering (1)

So you admit youre a shill? Enjoy your ban retard shill

Well, in accordance with some new EU law. They will have to delete all personal info upon request. And may not use it for commercial purposes like they want to anymore.
I don't remember more, but my company had to comply with that shit.
I don't expect kikebook to honor this though, they probably just store it somewhere else.

I was doing that all through highschool anyways so I'm screwed already I guess

Checked & this times six gorillion. I'm going to masturbate without breaking direct eye contact with my webcam from now on.

Facebook was always cancer as it was directly linked to you. Youtube can be cancer depending upon how you use it, if you're one of the many millions who use it to listen to music and random 'far-right' videos then there's not a lot they can do, especially if you do not leave comments or have them as fairly generic or troll-types. If you do this they cannot 100% know its you even if they track your IP, it could always be a family member or some friend or whatever. They also cannot ascertain anything about you with any certainty. It's still a good idea not to have any 'e-footprint', but there is a large difference between simply having an account and having your entire life as well as all your ideas, political beliefs, all in writing, and the opinions of your closest friends and relatives regarding you.

This more or less.

It's still smart to delete your Facebook account, or at least stop using it. Facebook makes money off the information they get off of you and sell to private companies. That information becomes less valuable over time, eventually becoming worthless.

Where the fuck are you faggots pouring in from?

See, the thing is, I don't watch Star Wars videos or any Star Wars-related content so this came completely out of left-field.

I… I guess.

learn into context retard