Trump's Jerusalem Move

Analysis:
At the present time Israel is trying to ally with Saudi Arabia and Turkey to foment further conflict with Iran. The three were already in concert to destabilize Syria, however they failed due to the Russian intervention. The point of Trump's move is giving Israel what it wants at the worst possible time. Bibi can not do anything but to accept it, however it will turn the entire Muslim world against him. Meanwhile the Sauds cannot cut ties with the United States while being besieged by the Iranians in Yemen. Lastly, Turkey is cut off from the coalition simply by the uproar caused by its population thanks to Erdogan's sponsoring of radical Religion of Cuck™ for his profit.

Syria and Iran will be given a chance to rest after the war, and with Syria's strategic position next to Israel and kebab sentiment worldwide any moves against it by local or Israeli actors will be seen in a pro-Zionist light. This may spark tensions with the United States, however the Sauds will have to keep that under control with their wealth if they want to do anything about Iran.

The only issue is that of the Palestinians as the rest of the Middle East has stopped giving a shit about them after Israel developed nuclear weapons. Any support will have to come from Iran as they are the only nation developing any sort of countermeasure. Israel's attempts to suppress a rebellion would end up giving it a public relations nightmare in the age of digital media. While its neighbours might not be able to challenge its efforts, it risks becoming an international pariah. The further it goes the worst it would get for Bibi, but in association also the US.

The entire region could blow up due to pro-American leaders in the region being overthrown. What would be next would be anyone's guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
archive.is/bFhY1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities
thebeaverton.com/2017/12/palestinians-recognize-texas-part-mexico/
archive.is/juCZu
nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/europe/trump-jerusalem-pope.html
archive.is/NQa6h
forward.com/opinion/389373/why-trumps-jerusalem-gambit-will-only-hurt-israel/
archive.is/mougN
archive.is/w16ht
rt.com/news/412221-trump-jerusalem-risk-ignorance/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
non-intervention.com/
time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/
algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/
youtube.com/watch?v=VX-RtfBWnvM
rt.com/op-edge/412340-trump-israel-jerusalem-palestinian/
thegoldwater.com/news/13512-Video-West-Bank-Violence-Erupts
archive.fo/Zb9KX
twitter.com/hxhassan/status/938870877315321858
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Mobilization_Forces
archive.fo/0NOly
catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/pope-concerned-by-us-move-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital.cfm
archive.fo/djKtS
countdown2040.com/ShowNews/1463/IsraelGate:-The-Real-Scandal-Is-the-One-Nobody’s-Talking-About/
youtube.com/watch?v=-NV6l-RP1Dw
non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/
nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/trump-jerusalem-palestinians.html
archive.is/uvO2v
indy100.com/article/president-donald-trump-jerusalem-israel-capital-tel-aviv-evangelicals-apocalypse-third-temple-theory-8096596
youtube.com/watch?v=B3B5xzApMZg
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/06/backscatter-screening-machine.aspx
thehill.com/homenews/administration/353681-trump-met-with-sheldon-adelson-after-las-vegas-shooting-report
ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?515638-Sheldon-Adelson-Donald-Trump-and-Metal-detectors
collective-evolution.com/2017/02/19/los-alamos-study-finds-airport-scanners-can-rip-apart-alter-dna/
archive.fo/zuENl
antielitenews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/israel-bombs-gaza.html?m=1
archive.fo/HwSgG
theweek.com/articles/741775/ugly-truths-about-president-trumps-jerusalem-declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike-free first post

As long as the move safeguards the Dome of the Rock, Im all for it.
Would you really rather have the 3rd temple, some post-modernist monstrosity built in its place?
If only to preserve antiquities, the Dome should be protected.

The (((3rd temple))) could be built near, or around the Dome. Nothing in any book says it has to be built on top of the it.

A 3rd temple built near it, all golden and shiny, would be awesome. Very aesthetic, adding to the skyline, instead of detracting from it.

inb4 kikes screech autistically at this reasonable analysis being "MUH CHESSCUCK DAMAGE CONTROL"

you know its going to happen

Thanks for the logical post OP. I agree, Israel is now in a tough spot

Yeah that's why I said inb4 m8

This might cause World War 3 though.

Further analysis

Israel activates the Samson Option
Iran counters
US launches strikes on Coalition
China counters
US counters China
ceasefire

thats implying the US does anything at all.

I'd say unless the Trump administration and the people who are still clinging to it are removed from power with force, the US is absolutely going to get involved. I'd imagine putting some controlled liberal nigger in like a Corey Booker, Kamala Harris, or Tulsi Gabbard would require the same forceful removal.

unless we do the opposite of what Jews say, there will be complete fuckery.

This is a nice analysis, OP. Wargaming it in my head, I don't see how this really spirals too far out of control unfortunately. The Israeli-US our most sacred ally of course :^) bond is the only one that really won't be broken. The saudis and the kikes want to work together against Iran, but they'll go their own ways when push comes to shove. The Saudis want the Iranians at a distance, but they won't stand for their holy sites being kike owned. I anticipate this will primarily weaken the bonds between Israel and their arab allies, but that will be about it.

Well I don't believe they wanted Jerusalem named as their capital right now.

how to spot the kike
ok, so we name jerusalem as their capital and sit back, sounds good.

This is exactly the way I see it too. All it's doing is throwing them not only into internal disagreement, but now all their neighbors are even more pissed off as well.

Kek. Trump and Putin just keep fanning the flames.

The easiest and best route of preventing this:
we need to never, NEVER give Israel a guarantee of American nuclear weapons use, as much as they will force it
they have to be forced into publicly declaring their nuclear weapons
if they go ahead and nuke their neighbours and Iran, and get nuked back in return, they're on their own.
NO DEPLOYMENTS OF AMERICAN FORCES IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL, EITHER
we are not getting in the way of nuking for kikes

I've been getting bored lately. A good World War would be fun to watch.

Reposting here because the other thread is full of shills

>nbcnews.com/news/mideast/open-secret-saudi-arabia-israel-get-cozy-n821136
>archive.is/bFhY1

Also timed right after Israel starts bombing Syria again. Maybe now they'll be more hesitant to be so aggressive.

He completed a promise - he has a better chance of getting elected.
It causes severe amounts of rage and pushes closer to open war - lol.
Why isn't he Hitler like I thought he was - LOL.

I hope you're not draft age

They want the magical rocks to themselves, it's where some prophet received a message from god or some shit

No one thought he was Hitler, it was pretty obvious he was going to be a pro-Israel kike shill from the start. The reddit cucks who migrated to this place were too delusional to see it though, probably because everyone who called him out on it during the election was banned.

Also I suppose we can overthrow Bibi and sign a deal fucking over the kikes.

Checked, and agreed.

it's also going to redpill a shitload of democrats on jews

They still think he's literally Hitler but in disguise. He was the chaos candidate and he's living up to that.

Like in Syria with all those red lines? All I see is the desperate scrabbling of a dying race. The days of kikes are over. It's inevitable.

MY ANALYSIS

Clinton Bush and Obama all enabled North Korea and let or even aided them in becoming stronger. Trump did the exact opposite of these three.

Clinton Bush and Obama would not dare make Jerusalem the Israeli capital. Trump did the exact opposite of those three.

Something is brewing and I don't know what it is but I know doing the exact opposite of those zog controlled presidents is always a good thing.

yeah, I've been sperging about this a lot lately with little to no response, glad to see we're on the same page about this. they just solidified an even better supply route along the euphrates

time to get this board NatSoc again and kick the neocohens out(Astroturf)

Why do sand people and kikes have such a hard on for Jeruselum, anyway? All I've ever seen was that it is "Holy because of how holy it is" or some circular shit.

*on top of it/ the dome

aslong as jerusalem is in status quo israel lacks legitimacy

This is a good thing. The best time to start a civil war will be when the best of the best of our military is deployed to Israel. We can finally burn down Hollywood and kill all niggers.

Post the map imo, if you're the guy I'm thinking of who drew it.

Pernicious Abrahamism.

Geographically its the aorta of the world, where 3 continents come together. Historically very high in cultural exchange, as for the supernatural events thats anyone's guess.

The Palestinians are fucking idiots. They should be ecstatic. They will actually have access to the US embassy now, should they need it.

kek

Damn that is a really good point I didn't think of. Great post, better than OP's.

¡Yeb! detected.

Traditional kike city for thousands of years, then Romans sacked and burned it after the kikes got uppity.
Main religious city, center of Christianity and lots of abrahamism. I'm not sure why it's important to mudslimes except that mudslimes are really a branch of abrahamism somehow, but that link doesn't get discussed often.

implying this is a bad thing. israel might have been able to get us to go to war for them by proxy but after over a decade of endless mideast wars with all the sarcastic "die for israel goy" memes floating around now there's going to be major outrage if it was even suggested we should go to war directly for them.

my guess is trump is edging this to war and will then fuck off laughing when it starts. he'll sit back while urging "peace agreements" and "cease-fires" only for israel to keep breaking them giving him even more reason to sit there with a smug look and shrug

So it's literally nothing? Declaring that it's holy is just a way for theocrats to grab clay?

am I the only one who notices that the biggest group of shills in that other thread sound like assmad sandkikes?

US marines will be stationed in Jerusalem.
Think hard about the significance of that, not just geopolitically and strategically, but spiritually.
The devil dogs enter the "holy city."

Yeah, they need to share a truck-full of important 'documents' that could be relevant to the front gate.

SLOW AND STEADY FOR TWENTY TWENTY

Assad will unleash gas and a shoah will commence.

That's exactly it, user. It forces the crypto-kikes to put up or shut up while the average mudslime is getting supremely assblasted.

sorry, not that guy, i just have cropped images of syriancivilwarmap

kek, forgot to crop it, luckily nothing incriminating was there

I'm noticing a general increase in the number of non-whites posting. A few have overtly outed themselves, most expose themselves with their jealous implicit aggression towards whites that seethes from everything they write.

good, so it wasn't just me that noticed that that. also it seems they like to use the word zionist when describing kikes.

Don't forget their inability to use english in a way that makes sense while kvetching about people who call them on their GoogleTranslate-tier grammar.

Found another version

nice, yeah, reports are that they have just consolidated the northern route

I'm surprised that they are not banned on sight.
How are non whites going to become apart of a white ethnostate like they say they will?
Really gets the cranium creasing.

Fucking left the spoiler tag on, fuck.

Holla Forums is being targeted by other groups.

africa should be big enough to unload them all into their own ethno states, or whatever, not our problem

I fucking hope of you having an excuse of not to gas you.

It was holy to the egyptians, to the assyrians, and neolithic peoples too. I dont know lol you'll have to take that question up with God.
Jerusalem is basically the first stop on a journey from africa to the rest of the world. The city is built around a mesa, on which sits the dome, which made the city (historically) double walled, on a high, defensible position. A perfect strategic location. I dont know whether or not you could call the place holy, but geographically Jerusalem is a unique place. Might explain the millennia upon millennia of war for its control.

end/pol/ for their /sg/, no excuse for mozilla except laziness

One things for sure, its as far from literally nothing as a city can possibly be.

meh, you'll live, for now.

Also keep a lookout for "joo" posters and people who too heavy-handedly use the term ZOG. Those are dead giveaways.

Good point. There are a few trolls that have a very tenuous grasp on the english language. It's easy to spot because if you reply with 10 lines of text, they'll latch on to the most simple concept and ignore everything else you said. Mostly, it's because they can't get good translations of slang or advanced concepts.

I agree. Mods have been good with muttposters but there is a lot more cancer to cut out.

without a doubt

so it really isn't just me, I notice that shit all the fucking time. I mean if you are going to call out kikes just call them how they are.

don't give out too many things 'to look for' here, for obvious reasons. some of the mistakes they make are blatant signs of an ESL speaker

ITT: JIDF LARPing as NatSoc while they suck each other cocks.

more like JOG

It was a major settlement of the Israelites, who happened to be relatively successful due to proto-jewery. Phoenician tradeposts in the Levant were much more important for the vast majority of history, but Abrahamism eventually became influential enough that it became recognized internationally as a holy site. Basically the same shit happened with Mecca, though that was already a pretty major trade city (for the area) at the time.

a cathedral will do

Non white detected.

You'll never be white.

nicu engrish

I could use some tempering tbh

I agree, I even left out some of the more subtle give-aways for this reason. Let's just say it's obvious to all the regular anons for lots of reasons.

And here we see the kike tactic of trying to over compensate when they get called out. Stop projecting your insecurities, your JIDF teachers would be disappointed with this sloppy work.

stereotypical jews man. Got that lying scum gene

Then sign up for an intense gym workout program and learn marketable skills. No need to get yelled at by some boomer for 6 months and then go kill muzzies and die for the kikes' shekel wars.

Yeah it's not like we'd be depriving of them of natural resources or anything. Maybe the other sub-humans could help the niggers have an actual society. Oh god I couldn't keep my laughter in with that hypothetical.

you stick out like a kike's nose.

Did you see the angry Hitler clip? ;^)

Analysis : Israel and (((Trump))) fucked over the people of the United States. All over a tribe of uneducated slaves that were conned by an Egyptian prince who was ousted in a challenge for the Egyptian throne and made a bullshit story to the dumb slaves that they were (((Chosen People))) so said prince could fuck their women and try to initiate a rebellion.

The whole Jewish religion is a retarded meme. The US got fucked by (((Trump))), fuck, he's not /ourguy/.(Astroturf)

I wonder what is this going to do with his supporters here.(Astroturf)

my oh my, is that another faggot I see coming to shit up the thread? Put the words "Trump" and "Israel" in a thread title and watch the rats swarm the thread like they're seeking refuge from a sinking ship.

I think this move finally puts to rest that Trump is his own man or anything. Think of how nasty that Qanon psyop has been too, the jews can't just get what they want, they have to fuck with your head while they're doing it too.

thats why its being discussed in this thread

analysis, posters are non-white

I guess people should take your word for it, because you're obviously not a jew shilling for jewish interests.

yeah, we all know it would blow up in their faces

it was a nice thread before they clued in that the real anons were here

15 posts between them all pushing the "whites support BASED Israel" narrative. Next time you should coordinate somewhere else 1st instead of being this transparent.

this thread was just fine until a flood of you niggers came in, kinda activates the almonds.

Honest to god, 8 new posters all pushing the same shit all of a sudden showed up 15 minutes ago. Then accuse everyone else of being coordinated.
I can't decide if it's pathetic or hilarious.

(((Trump))) is a bitch. Now Americans are going to die over some bullshit (((Holy Land))) in some faggot-ass war.

< (((Kushner))) paid mods are really deleting any anti Trump shit. Fuck you Imkikey, you fucking Jew rat.(Astroturf)

Because making a new thread three hours after the first one and using it to create a false consensus isn't weird.

Posting XDDD reddit memes isn't helping your case.

Renegays on suicide watch.

xD nice meme dude!

The thing that amuses me most about this is that when Israel complains about Trump's alleged incompetence in working towards Israeli goals, Trump can play off the media shitstorms and portray to them a justifiable aura of not knowing what the hell he's doing. Except he does know what he's doing, but they'll never be able to call him out on that.

Goddamn, brilliant like a motherfucker.

WAIT Holla Forums ISNT DEAD WTF
(Only here because 4chan is blocekd on my universities WiFI)

you know how the left can't meme, this image is a great example

ya, couldn't say anything in the other thread worth of shit
thats not how this place works newfag

shouldn't we just wait and see what happens now? what is the actual process of moving an embassy, how much time and money is involved?

holy fuck you are obviously not from around here

Trump is betraying us. ISRAEL IS THE ENEMY.

Shill quality become worse every month while the amount of money kikes pump into shilling increases by millions. The only downside is that banting with them has lost all meaning, at least on cuckchan you could actually redpill them years ago.

reddit doesn't cancel itself out.

What does this even mean?

Nice ID btw
BIG BALTIC COCK

XDDDD

how does this help them? they haven't wanted this for decades

Filtered.

thats not an argument

it means that the other thread was flooded with useless bullshit, this thread was supposed to be a discussion about the merits of Trumps move.

haha!
good meme :)

imagine getting so BTFO that you need to make another thread to stroke each others cocks. if mods were kiked as fuck they'd have some consistency with which dupe threads nuke and which they dont.

Dilbertman was right about Trump having this uncanny ability to be perceived as being for and against something simultaneously - depending on the perspective of the observer. For instance, his christianity. Christians believe he's a good christian who's working towards bringing god and family values back. Atheists believe he's only giving forced nods to Christians, and isn't really that devout or dedicated. The argument can be made from both sides, and it's really an exercise in observer projection. In this case, whether it's intentional or not, he's backing everyone into a corner right now. Where that leads, we'll see. My guess is not much will come of it, maybe some "multilateral talks" that don't resolve anything, and another 15 years of this crap.

Imagine being so shit at arguing you need hundreds of IPs to agree with you to feel secure.

or maybe you kikes flood a thread with (1)s to the point of being unable to have a discussion or read the thread, and then people start a thread to get away from it. Then you realize that this thread is here so you have to jew fast and move to this thread quickly, but all it does is make it obvious that its not organic.

Now they are burning American and Suadi Arabia Flags.

I'd be happy if it was leveled by accident by errant rocket, better yet entire region turned into radioactive glass crater
Dead kikes, dead muds, everyone wins

holy fuck, look at all that post history :^)

That's an outright and blatant lie.

Since 1948 Jerusalem has been claimed as the capital of Israel BY THE ISRAELI STATE while the rest of the world never recognized it as such.

Now the most powerful country in world will move their embassy to Jerusalem, completely vindicating and supporting Israeli bullshit claims.

Where is that? Palestine I suppose?

i really don't care for this mods vs shills/antishills feud i just want to discuss politics tbh

yes

I don't think that approach works, shills are here to deliberately make things a pro trump, pro Israeli circle jerk

also interesting is that statement putin put out recently about supporting palestine. Trump is probably also using this to defuse the muh russia allegations

they're just spamming shit from a playbook, there's no actual thought involved. pretty lame actually

hope they like cancer burning those chinese-tier plastic flags

checked, that's why we came ITT to try and have some discussion

wrong faggot, the mods posted the contrary, its right fucking there. jesus fuck you are obvious

Now the Palestians are chanting blood and soul we will scarifies for the sake of alAqsa.

This is even more embarrassing than that discord raid you fags dreamt up when Trump bombed Syria. Duplicate threads aren't allowed.

Remember SSNP are the true middle east Christains not these European fake Christains.

i see more concern trolling against it, then shilling for it. I don't know which side are the shills and i don't care all that much honestly. I just want to discuss politics user, and right now your spurging against "shills" is what's preventing that rather than any alleged shilling or astroturfing

i'm saying that approach isn't going to work. PEople make legitimate posts about how this is a bad move for America and then they get attacked. They're always going to be attacked because the attackers are jewish shills that don't care about polite political discussion.

I'm trying to find it now myself but I think google may have removed it for (((reasons)))

The only True Middle East Christains.

so explain how its bad, nobody has offered any reason of why this is bad for america, its virtue signaling, how does this affect anything in the US? We aren't israel. So far all I see you bunch of faggots doing is crying about how "le drumpf" is a kike, but nothing about why this is bad for our country.

I hope Trump's family is suiting up for war because I'm not fighting this battle and the niggers and Mexicans in the military aren't winning it.

just wait a day and see who is left, shills get bored, especially when they're coordinating via discord, which they obviously are. You can look closely at their english if you don't feel like waiting, real Holla Forumslacks know how to spell

Eventually a U.S. diplomat is going to get killed in the new embassy. Or Mossad will bomb it and leave allahu akbar notes in the bomb. It's the beginning of WWIII.

/r/ing the COINTELPRO image about exploiting fracture points

nothing has happened yet first of all so being for/against this is just peculation at this point outside of the cost to build the embassy, and if this is something the kikes want so bad why didn't any of the last 3 presidents do it? I can understand the basic argument that trump associates with kushner and netanyahu etc. who may be influencing him, but are you really going so far as to suggest that tump is MORE controlled than obama for example?

thats nothing but speculation, how does the move directly impact the US right now.

as far as I can interpret, this place is supposed to be a place where being critical of jewish influence over America is allowed, encouraged etc.

I am going to assume you are a liar, because no one is dumb enough to come to a board like this and say what you just have. Really, it's dumb period, but to say it here, you might as well just tripfag under the name of 'shill'

It's "muh airfield" and "muh jew wall" all over again. They'll fuck off after a couple days.
Meanwhile Iran now has a direct land route all the way to the med, ISIS is toast, and the saudi crypto-kike owner of twitter got his ass beat by academi. All in all I'm feeling pretty good about things.

great deflection, how does it directly impact the US.

It's a fact. You seriously think that place isn't getting bombed?

its still speculation, how does it directly impact us right now

Well whaddaya know. And I was digging up some of the worst most shittest posts from [s4s] off my other hard drive to combat these fucks.

but actual anons move on to other issues pretty quickly too, my point is doing so (which is my general strategy) makes me miss out on discussion of current political events

like I said, if you can't figure out how this is bad news for people who like to visit /pol you might as well just tripfag under the name of "shill"

and you know this will happen how?

exactly, you can't be more controlled than obama, he was raised specifically for that role and knew as a child that he would be a US president, although I have a feeling Trump knew he would be president too somehow, base on his old interviews with opera. That one is a personal tinfoil theory of course so take it with a grain of salt (something a shill would never say, shillposts always state things as fact).

The saudis really suck at war, I'm amazed that the houthis are even still a thing, they must be getting some good support from Iran

The skinwalkers are in on this too, it's a full court press from the kikes. They're so assblasted it's amazing.

you wanted to discuss and I'll repeat your words
I'm asking how its bad, you aren't giving me an answer. all your argument is "trust me goy". so I'll ask again, for the 8th time, how does it directly impact us.

Yup and this is year ONE. I wonder how much longer (((they))) are going to pay the shills for. I just came back here after 2 months and they seem to have so much lower morale then before.

Because mudshits reactions are very predictable and angry mudshits are even more predictable.

i can see how this could potentially be bad, but it could potentially be good or have yet other effects as well. You can't just claim this will definitely be bad based on nothing but speculation and decry all who don't immediately agree as shills. Positive speculation has just as much backing as what you're worried about

Because it happens all the time?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attacks_on_U.S._diplomatic_facilities

You guys might have to spend some shekels IF it even gets made in 6 months. Would be nice if Trump forced Israel to pay for half but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

And are being replaced by the Kurds as we speak.

Probably thousands of new recruits to terrorist organizations today alone.

kek, some jew was trying to demoralize us in the race mixing cartoon thread, nobody was taking the bait, and he posted a picture of a jew doing cocaine while implying that it was him. Like that was supposed to do anything but make himself look like more of a piece of shit

which definitively proves what? an educated guess is still a guess you retard, this is speculation not fact.

as far as i'm aware you haven't read me my rights and haven't cuffed me to a table. I'm under no obligation to answer your question just because i'm able to point how there's jews shilling this thread. Why don't you make a real effort to convince how it's a good thing, or immaterial, how people's concerns are invalid FIRST. Since i've decided i'm lead inquisitor now.

haha, you defeated your own argument. It already happens all the time, so how will this make any difference?

It proves that you're getting gassed soon.

I don't mind the embassy being moved even in the slightest, honestly if I had it my way we would cut ties with them all together, but everyone has their embassies in other countries, so its not really a big deal to me a white us citizen. As for who is paying for it, would be nice to just tell them that they get no more gibs from us because of the move as its being used to pay for the embassy move and stop paying them aid altogether.

kek, probably not

you just keep deflecting, go be a kike somewhere else

stop projecting

It'll be different when it happens in the allegedly holiest land on earth.

wew

stop letting niggers fuck your wife.

Death to the zionist agenda.

nobody here gives a fuck about that desert wasteland

why aren't you happy to answer my question ? Then i'll answer yours I promise.

because it has nothing to do with the topic. Why are you deflecting so hard?

and kurds will fold in Syria just like they did in Iraq.

what did i just say about projecting?

I'll check that, kurds destined to be BTFO for the gorillionth time

Stop posting here and tell that nigger to get off your wife.

no one is saying it's definitely a good move, you're the ones saying it's definitely a bad move. What does it even matter to anyone in the US where exactly the embassy is?

this level of projection is just sad

The astronomical cost of building and defending it? Israel's not paying for it. Trump is a traitor to his America first speeches by pullling this stunt.

you're right, this is great news for all whites and non-jews around the world and there's no way I could possibly come up with any arguments as to how this is a bad thing and you are being totally legit aggressively attacking anyone who isn't onboard with this great move, I'm deflecting, you have bested me sir. Well done, Bibi told me to come here and shill this way, for Israel. You found me out, you discovered the truth. You are based as fuck, stay woke, watch Alex Jones I hear he's good.

check is in the mail

how much exactly will it cost and why can't we get israel to pay for it? what information about the funding is actually available?

the slippery slope is a logical fallacy goy !

this is not an argument, its more deflection.

he said he was doing this during the election. Having an embassy is what countries do, would it bother you if we moved our embassy in Russia or the Ukraine?

It will cost more than the nothing I'm willing to pay for it. Trump can pay for it himself.

that doesn't even make sense. is this what a shill looks like when he runs out of steam? ask your supervisor to freshen up your foreskin latte

Jeb took over shareblue.

low energy as usual

People let a lot of things pass because he was running against Hillary. He will lose re-election because of the weakness he's showing.

I hope that mosque gets rekt

what weakness? He is doing exactly what he said he was going to do, why is it bad for the US? Would you have the same problem if we moved an embassy in another country?

user, calm your autism, he was responding to the shill not you.

I was referring to your shitty ability to argue, I wasn't the one talking to you about embassy costs. Learn to shill better

heil'd

Ofc, Hitler just wants to talk politics.
Also, on topic, I see this as a move that will hurt the U.S., in relation towards the Religion of Cuck™ic World, short term. While in the long term it will drag israel down to the ground, and likely fracture the International Jewish cohension for two or three generations. But the long term does revolve around the fact places like this exist, without such I can not say with assurance that the last half of the long term could be accomplished.

YEAH GOY WHY IS IT A BAD MOVE FOR THE US HUH !?!?!?

/STRAWMAN NOT AN ARGUMENT

whoops, disregard my insults d952c4

Why is he afraid to start building it right away? Let that shit get blown so he can explain hinself during his re-election campaign.

Hey, mods and intelfags who use the same handle: Remember there are a lot intelligence services who know who you are, where you live and who you work for.

(((Trump))) is officially Bibi's bitch, pic related.(Astroturf)

Honestly, I don't even see it as a hit towards the Christians considering that the US embassy really has jack shit to do with their actual religion. At most we will have some shitposting Christians poking fun at the christcuck sect of their religion. Outside of that I can only see this being a big headache for the kikes while giving Trump a valid reason to shit on the rapefugees when the blow their load via explosives right in yidland.

yeah i caught that sorry

it really sucks bring found out. I came to /pol and shilled against jews and I got shrekt by Literal Nazis.

Both Bush and Obama got re-elected so it's not like traitors haven't pulled it off before. The transvestite the Democrats put against him won't manage an upset. Oh well. It only affects the military and people living in the major cities. Good luck.

you're falling apart, you need a break. maybe 6ff252 will suck you off in the gender neutral bathroom

Molon labe, bro.

it really sucks that they don't hire people with talent.

Shift not over yet?

too tired and stupid to come up with an original insult? you just used my own insult in a meek and pathetic way

So when is Holla Forums getting deployed to defend Trump and his pals?(Astroturf)

I think you meant to respond to your buddy right? He'll be off his shift soon, and he will probably be fired along with you.

i know man i'm a transvestite because I can't figure out how Trump caving into jewish interests over and over isn't great, on Holla Forums /pol

I'm falling apart man

get a real job nigger

You so tired and overworked by the jew you can't be assed to make capital letters.

This guy gets it

i'm a nigger with no job too

>getting a (((job)))

lad, learn to argue. I thought jews were supposed to be good at this?

kek, I rest my case.

yeah sorry that was my fault

all good, bro

Run away, faggot. Call your supervisor.

Did you even read the first 50 posts of this thread? Or do you just intend to shitpost for the rest of your time here?

Boy, I can't wait to see Trump send young men to defend (((their))) interests(Astroturf)

what do you mean ? I agree with you. I can't argue man. Your Nazi arguing power is too strong, the embassy has to move to Israel, for the white race.

bwahaha my fucking sides

it's already in israel the current embassy is in tel aviv

wew

u wot?

Really makes me think.(Astroturf)

lame, just reusing my own argument against me. at least bring something new to the table

I haven't even argued about the embassy the whole time. I just find your posting style to be shilly. Hah, I just got proof that you're the same shill from before with your shit english skills

Adding: Also note how the embassy move immediately follows the Supreme Court approving the full travel ban. So expect radicals to start blowing themselves up in response to Israel being gifted Jerusalem. Hopefully the travel ban prevents them from blowing up shit in America, but they will of course have free reign in Europe. So definitely expect them to start blowing up American targets and random other shit in Europe. And when that happens Europeans start rioting over European leaders putting everyone at risk by allowing so many refugees in without restriction. Then they all get sent back, and EU probably collapses in the maelstrom.

you guys broke me like Kathy Griffith

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

I sure hope so. The current state of the world is absolute shit. People need some massive tragedy and a nuclear enema.

You can't handle what's already on the table.

I think it's clear to everyone here who is getting BTFO

Good catch.

Yes it is.

Please filter and report shills shilling shills, and let them pretend to scream at each other hoping they derail the thread in peace.

who's jewing whom

you are so insightful. You are a serious debater, I came here thinking it's pretty simple how this move is bad and only a retard could try to defend it in a logical sense but some how you really did it.

I think Kushner's group, remains of Share Blue & CtR, Holla Forums, hasbara, and a few independents are all just jewing eachother thinking the others are actually Holla Forums.
I'm just enjoying watching this fucking dumpster fire of a thread.

ironic giving up is still giving up

you came here thinking the current embassy wasn't in israel

that anime is really triggering me(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

thebeaverton.com/2017/12/palestinians-recognize-texas-part-mexico/

JERUSALEM – In response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s.

Probably those commie fags larping as christians to spread justice ideology to naive people.

THIS

All of jerusalem becomes palestine again.

Guys look I ban evaded again! This is a tactic that has worked for four years straight!(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

I doubt that is the case but I have heard of stranger stories.

>the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s.

Palestine now you're just being a fucking faggot.

but it was their fault the war went on that long, o they think we forgot about the alamo?

low energy

fucking arabs couldn't defeat a bunch of outnumbered/outgunned kikes.their incompotency is part of the reason why their countries are so shit.

I actually feel real bad for the Tejanos that broke off of Commie Shitxico, fought a losing battle only to scrape out a win, declared independence, annexed by the US through friendly terms, slowly see their descendants fall for commie propaganda, and finally see their home overrun by spics and wetbacks.
F

Other than provoking Muslim butthurt, does this do anything? Is there a single reason that I, as an American citizen, should given a single fuck about which city we put our embassy in?

Brilliant move. Our military is mostly is Mexicans. So begins a loooooong losing streak for this traitor.

Algeria.

that remains to be seen, there's the immediate question about how much a new embassy will cost an who pays, but in general nothing good or bad has happened as of yet

the cost of building a new one is the best argument against it thus far

I've been assured that it's a definite sign that Trump is a sock puppet of the kikes.

HOLY SHIT THIS LEVEL OF CHESS IS BEYOND COMPREHENSION

why does anyone think the UN matters?

admit it, you aren't white

Hi Reddit.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

This is Trump sabre-rattlings to get everyone mad at Israel, and then when they call for aid, he'll do his absolute best at stonewalling them while (((best ally))) gets destroyed on all sides. And it will be poetic.

Shill harder.

Because it does, you fucking dipshit.

the real question is why we gave the northern part back after the war in the first place

the UN are just another pointless group of globalist busybodies leeching off my tax dollars

It's giving the kikes exactly what they want and further cements Israel and America's (((special relations))) while wrecking our relations with other Middle-Eastern countries, which in turn draws us even closer to Israel.

(1)
(1)
really makes ya think

I don't work for a government agency, so could care less about my spelling or grammar. is that nigger still fucking your wife?

does anyone outside of muslims get butthurt over this though?

Fun fact, Texas should have been a lot larger and lower than the final draft. (((Certain))) people changed the border lines on the map near the final decision.

Hi (1). You're not good at recognizing jokes are you?

Only people who have to pay taxes in America. Why isn't that obvious to you?

Anyone see this yet? It was posted on halfpol yesterday. Normally I don't watch this type of stuff. Seems like just a ceremonial thanks kind of thing. But listen at around 4:50 or so until 6:00, where he starts talking about a new fighter plane that the air force has. He gets kind of cryptic. Then at the end he says "an ally can turn on you. You'll see."

Is Trump the enemy they can't see? I tell you I want to believe. But we can't put on blinders and read just what we want to read. I for one do not think that should any major conflict arise over there, that the US will stay completely out of it. That's not what we do, unfortunately.

sell saudi arabia fucked up missiles.

Really?

Why would they do such a thing? All they need to do is wait till the shitskins outbreed the 56% white meme even lower and America becomes Mexico by default.

interesting

the fuck are you talking about? I have way more than (1) post in here

but that is contradicted by your earlier post where you clearly did care about grammar!

Can't even shill good, pathetic and lame.

you mentioned everyone and I don't see anyone except muslim nations surrounding israel.

think he meant to respond to

Wow big surprise there.

Why can't you just say, "Yes, he's still fucking her and that's a great thing." Be proud of how tolerant you are.

So I take that as I was correct then.

checked
Interesting indeed. I wonder what he could possibly mean by this…

yes.

Capitalization is not part of grammar.

there's more of them online in general

I guess you can add Texans since Trump just made them Mexicans on maps in the holiest part of the world.

Preparing terrain for further expansion of Greater Israel, are you burgers ready to die for your kike masters ?
I'll be sure to watch you fools expiring once an IED blows up right next to your HMMWV.

Grammar
Set of structural rules that governs the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language

I think proper capitalization would fall under "composition of words". And if not technically, the spirit of your insult was "so tired by being worked by the jew you can't type properly" which applies to your shit use of english. So tell me, are you white? Yes or no.

Lol.

Checked

It's pretty obvious what he's saying here m8. He was talking about how we sell arms to our allies but we never sell them the top-shelf sooper secret stuff because you never know if your ally will turn against you. He was just bragging about how we have the best arms in the world and no one can fuck around with us, even if they're our allies who we've given weapons to.

The Swedish foreign minister seems to not like the decision, really makes you think.

what does that tell you?

I hereby recognize Prussia & Austria as part of Germany. I also recognize NSDAP as the true government of Germany and the current government as illegitimate & treasonous.

Good work, rabbi. I want to see more such effort in your responses from now on and maybe I will happily have money taken from my pay to help Trump build a completely unnecessary building for the jews on the other side of the planet.

That an old religion has been cooped by kikes and has been stripped to nothing more than a useful tool? Doesn't meant the religion isn't wrong. Is Volk wrong because hippies who practice paganism use an off shoot of the religion?

if you were white, you would have no problem saying "I am white.", in fact, you would be proud of it. I am white. Also,
I never argued once for or against the embassy move in the entire thread. I'm here to point of shills because I'm sick of this shit.

It tells me that everything that is in the vicinity of the Mediterranean should be European! All the sea-mite goat fuckers ( kikes, akbars, etc.) need to clear off and go back to hell where they belong.

fuck off mehmet

Time to push the jews into the ocean.

buzz, wrong answer. you have to go back.

Yea I bet. You honestly just right here illustrated my second point. It's fun to read super secret coups into everything he does and says, but the simpler story is that things will continue as they have and completely unnecessary war will result, furthering the slow genocide of whites.

Pope Francis: Trump should respect 'status quo' in Jerusalem
archive.is/juCZu

Cuck Francis should respect the status quo in every country he's encouraging third worlders to flood into.

im taking this as a good move

Answer mine first. Is the nigger still fucking your wife? Why can't you just say, "Yes, and that's a great thing?" like a good tolerant liberal.

leftypol go to bed

I seccond this motion, any objections from the observant?

To Texas, Mexico?

that is their home though.

Such low effort. I don't think you really love Israel.

weak and pathetic

The home of the kikes and muslims is in hell, the Holy land is European clay!

mfw i have no face

So "money taken from my pay to help Trump build a completely unnecessary building for the jews" is right?

I don't.

How fast do you think Israel and the 49 states of America will lose this war?

y'all gettin meta now huh. quit trying to discredit places of political dissent and out-group rationality.

doesn't matter, the real we are winning. fuckers.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
stop posting. never return.

not an argument, strawman

actual news from /sg/:
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/erdogan-threatens-to-cut-israel-ties-if-trump-moves-on-jerusalem
rt.com/news/410531-turkey-nato-radar-retaliation/

The election brought nothing good to this board, and much bad.

I mean, if people can't stop fighting over it, we should just do the christian thing, right..?
G L A S S
T H A T
B I T C H

Alex Jones; thoughts: this is a good thing. Israelis gave up too much land to the Muslims.

Well then, join the Mexicans in the military and risk your life to get that land back, bitch.

shilling has been really bad since the end of Nov…. other anons who frequent more can give an exact date but it would seem the kikes get really uppity around Christmas time……..

fuck off jidf

nice (2) user

Thanks bro. I like your (6).

nice joke

That is my family history in a nutshell. It's something else I'll tell you h'what.

I haven't read the whole thread yet but it looks like there's some cogent analysis in it, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

But, I didn't have to do a whole lot of analysis to decide that I really, really, really like this move. Pic related.

nytimes.com/2017/12/06/world/europe/trump-jerusalem-pope.html
archive.is/NQa6h

If you can't even ban non-Whites who announce themselves from your jap macrame board, you have zero hope of every physically creating an ethnostate.

Israel rejected its claim to Jerusalem when it crucified God.

I'm sure it'd just be a coincidence anyway. See that's thing with jews that even Tacitus saw, they hold nothing sacred even their supposed holy sites are markings for their golems to hold sacred and fight for on the jew's account.

I don't think it's anything more than Trump just trying to save face after passing the muslim ban.

Hey, even MORE analysis that makes me like this move by Trump!
forward.com/opinion/389373/why-trumps-jerusalem-gambit-will-only-hurt-israel/
archive.is/mougN

So if Pissrael actually wants Jerusalem to be recognized as their capital and for the US embassy to be moved there, then why the fuck has it taken so long to happen? (((They))) could have had it anytime they wanted to.

Are you a wizard?

Retaliation will be on Western soil. The Jihadists have already announced this. You like seeing Whites get blown up because of zog power moves?

This is not right what Trump just did. I feel empty. I'm disappointed.

the fact that you think this is a bad thing lets me know that you aren't from around here

as if anyone cares what palestine thinks

christcuck detected
don't you have corn to ship?

Yeah, the kikes really don't like this which makes me like it
archive.is/w16ht

Or it could be him trying to be unpredictable.
Who can control a man who is unpredictable?

rt.com/news/412221-trump-jerusalem-risk-ignorance/

That's because it's a World War 3 that no one wins, but the memes might as well take importance if the shit hits the fan.

The kikes love this, you moron.

more reason to stop allowing muslim immigration and to deport the ones who are already here.

hell, maybe it will even convince white europeans to remove kebab from their countries as well.

into the oven with you, dont let the door hit you on the way in
never mind the hissing sound

When does the fucking bombing start? I want to spend Christmas weekend getting comfy and watching semites explode.

I'm happy and excited about this.

1) zionist kikes will be getting missles, nukes, sandniggers with bombs lobbed at them en masse.
2) sandniggers will be getting a taste of some kike,pig laced nukes
3) Jerusalem is God's city.
Let both of these motherfuckers kill themselves over it, it'll be less jew sheckles available for foreskin harvest, and goy manipulation.
It'll be less sandniggers available to fuck up the white world.
It's a win win.

they could have easily done it as soon as the iraq war started, or right after 9/11. It does seem like weird timing

why would he get out of syria and then let israel do this?

this is on the heels of israel pissing off syria too

this is the worst moment for israel to be doing this, but not even netanyanhooey can say no. jews don't play their hand, they sit on it for decades.

Remember, the eternal yid is reactionary. When have you seen a jew plan ahead?

usury requires some planning

Filtered. Suggest y'all do the same. Not that valuable a filter, since this one only has a couple of posts in the thread, but still ..
Review what I've found, above.
Geopolitically, this move creates leverage for negotiations; if the mudslimes freak out, it damages their standing internationally and proves that the location of this embassy is a point which can be given up in exchange for other points.
If one actually reads the two linked articles at the jew-aimed sources, this move has the potential to flood israel with hundreds of thousands of new citizens who aren't exactly interested in the well-being of the existing state. Which is exactly what the kikes have been supporting being done to the West. Ironic, isn't it?

not when usury is essentially in their blood and at the very least it's historically their culture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

Also this allows us to put troops in Jerusalem

And are the ones who ensured usury took root still alive? There are key players that are still keeping the ball rolling but they are dying off and their replacements are whizzing the old kike's plans down their leg at this point. People are slowly waking up to the false flags and bullshit that is in their lives. The generation after millennials will make for some interesting times around 2030 if this slow rise of nationalism continues.

I respect those digits and posts

You best start believing in 88d chess moves… because we're currently in a grand game of chess and Trump's winning one for the good guy's running over the glow in the darks.

That entire city should be turned into a radioactive waste dump so that no living creature could survive there for a thousand years.

You'd just be asking for Turks to settle it

WWIII is happening soon. Get your guns ready motherfuckers. Real life RWDS will come soon.

Yeah, that won't happen.

How about listing who likes this move? Trump, Israel, and nobody else.

Israel doesn't actually like this move. No, really. By "claiming Jerusalem", they've pissed off the muslims to the point where they will not accept muzzie politicians who accept the kike-bribes.

they will not be able to keep the same land growth in this environment, esp. with a stable syria

Did you miss them kevetching about it all afternoon?

TOP WEW. That’s what your up to now?
This is your mind on Holla Forums. Next level apologetics. I almost feel bad(Astroturf)

Actually a German court ruled that neither the DDR or BRD were the legitimate heirs to the Third Reich and that goes for the abomination that spawned when the two reunited.

the massive shill presence today is interesting. Perhaps the shills are shilling "trump is a kike" poorly to make us react the other way? Or do you think it is just regular COINTELPRO fracture point exploiting?

They're barely smart enough for meta trolling user, let alone the 3 or 4 stage meta trolling level yet.

What did you think they were going to do? Brag about expansion at America's cost? Their whining about not wanting this is just an act to get sympathy easily later on when they are attacked.

God damn it mods there was a cute smug anime girl I couldn't save because the post was deleted.

after what happened here, I'm inclined to believe that

Trumpstein better not fuck this up.

*Or does it apply to Religion of Cuck™/Christianity? Whatever, you knew what I meant.

go look at the "mutt" thread. They're fucking retarded. There are a handful of skinwalker/keikaku shills but they're vastly outnumbered by the fucking retards. Thankfully the retard shills fuck up the skinwalker narratives over and over again like the retarded mooks screwing up the big bad's plans in a saturday morning cartoon.

save the thumbnail in your cache and tineye it

Killing the "two-state solution" kills israel.
There are over 300k Palestinians living in jerusalem and most have no citizenship or legal residency of any kind. When they are forced to be "israeli" then multiple questions arise, questions which didn't exist under the old system of genocide and two-tiered law. Many of them will become citizens, and as they become citizens, what happens to the "only democracy in the middle east" as these new citizens vote?
This is what the kikes have been doing to the West for decades: flooding their "magic dirt" with incompatible blood and religions at the expense of the civilization they love. Now, the shoe is on the other foot, and israel stands to be flooded with millions, and it can't afford that.
Forcing israel to unify would increase it's population by over 50%, and change it from 75% jewish to only about 50% jewish.
If this is the end game that Trump has in mind, there is no other way to describe it besides 1488-dimensional chess.

Why does everyone believe nukes will be used (excluding countries like Israel)?

I think this happened because they got as far as they could with bribes. I'm betting Saudi Arabia will make the first attack on Iran based on what Scheuer said a couple of weeks ago.

non-intervention.com/

I think we'll win only if China decides to fight for Israel too. If not, I'm prepared for a simpler, debt-free life where I can kill niggers whenever Allah wills it. And that will be often.

This makes a lot of fucking sense.

I capped this for personal use. I think this is a great analysis of what could easily play out and to Trumps advantage in the near future

Didn't Israel just ship off a bunch of niggers? I don't see them making anyone citizens. Who is going to force them? The UN? No. The US? Certainly not.

(checked)
pic related, he deflected saying he was just "adding a point" to his original post, but I'm not buying it.

jewish birth rates (outside ultra orthodox) have gotta be super low also

Multiple piles of dead bodies will arise. Then the jews will kill the remaining population through debt and taxes like they're doing in Europe and the U.S. with white Christians.

No one will “force” them. But some serious questions and double standards will come into play. Very quickly too.

it's difficult for them to be doing both at the same time, that's the point

If Israel don't give Palestinians citizenship, perhaps they could send them back where they came from?

The Israelis have nowhere to expel the Palestinians to. They either have to be shipped to Madagascar or the Israelis have to find some other solution that will end the problem once and for all.

It's been decades of double standards. A few more are not going to matter.

REMINDER
The more shills in a thread, the more assblasted their employers about the topic. It's a literal measurement of how effective Trumps action was.

During the multi-multi-decade process of implementing Israel would be a good example. Federal reserve bank, which took more than one go to get in over many many years. Etc etc etc

Any more unexamined cliches up your sleeve?

A final solution?

I just can't believe we have to do this every time. Why our ancestors never killed the kikes down to the last individual, I'll never know.

the rabbinic jews plan, the lower-caste jews don't.

Watch and learn. The violence gives them an excuse to live separated from the goyim.

They were too busy trying to convert them to Christianity.

IMO this was one of those dumbassed hubris moves on IsHell's part. Beeber was played like a violin, because 'he needs his legacy, whaaa'.

During the US invasion of Iraq key Muslim forces retracted and all their new (well not new anymore, but perfectly functional) military equipment pulled up into the Stans, once across the border they were not pursued anymore…where it waits for just the right situation…it lurks, like a fucking dragon an entire fully equipped military in good/fair condition.

I already offered my op that things would just 'be cut short' no pussyfooting around and the nuclear playground where we play glass the entire ME region, man woman and child would be much more effective than marching troops places, for Russia that would be revealing her own nakedness to her Chinese neighbor who probably wouldn't mind an 'expansion pack' right now (all those people shoulder to shoulder next to all that Kamchatka-tacular empty space).

Ideally in a nuclear holocaust like the one that is planned (the 'phoenix' rising from the 'ashes') you don't want to squish all your troops into one location to be nuked. Also there is the factor that 'the jews' are spread all over the world and not centrally located so losing 6,000,000 million (aaahhh snap, there really are 6 million of them this time in Israel; LMAO maybe the last 60 years were prophecy after prophecy; yikes be careful what you put power into, eh?) of them is not that big of a loss for their leadership.

Really? What is up with the NROL-39 patch?…whatever, what is next De oppresso liber? SMH mixed messages, for sure…at least you are entertaining…even though 1/2 (or more) of you are prolly CIA/MOSSAD/Kikes

There will be bloody deaths first, then death by taxes for the ones suckered into being moderate muslims.

Don't worry, you can star in it…plenty of eyeball peeling fun for all the boys and girls…

Sure, just until the Great African rift splits and that entire region cleaves open along with a good chunk of Africa…that sucker is way overdue. IDK why but most of the new maps show the rift turning left at Israel and not zigzagging straight up through the middle of it like the rift old maps…following the dead sea, sea of galilee, like striking off a barnacle off a prow (i don't imagine wishful thinking is going to work against a natural disaster, but left it is…geologists).

Nice gif of white people dying kike

this is an interesting development in the syrian war. Reports of the Russian air force supporting SDF (kurd) troops in taking land from ISIS. Seems to imply that the kurds in the area have allied with russians (and by proxy assad) instead of the US

Because jews want to ruin everything.

Honestly, I've gotten pretty cynical about the 22d underwater laser-tag. This event pretty much seals it for me.

I admire your loyalty. I'll continue to support the administration for utilitarian reasons, but I have no illusions as to what's going on. Still, I'll secretly hope you're right.

You subhuman, permanently offended normalfags need to go back to reddit.

I know a guy who fucks Asians traps an is an anarchist who posts on here pretending to be a National Socialist and he always gets BTFO when something happens to muh Palestinians. These events are great ways to get the shill to come out and expose themselves. Real white nationalists just hope no good white men die in some stupid foreign war but thankfully the military is a whole load of pozz now anyways so the ZOGbots there are no loss. America's degenerates purged, Semite lives purged, world gets better.

I'm sorry, but in what world are you living in ?

You know damn well how this is going to play out. Israel gets into some fucking retarded conflict over this dumb bullshit, muds go insane, they start blowing up western cities in retaliation, some gay war starts in the middle east, #muhrefugees get flooded into our country.

Are you new, or just not paying attention ?

Put yourself into the mind of a jew who also has the knowledge of the redpill and think about how to kill off the white man.

Do it slow and steady, lull them to sleep, have a trickle of non-white immigration, while ensuring the shitskins already settled down multiply greatly.

There is only one solution to this race problem and it's not cutting back immigration, it's not civic nationalism, it's full blown purging.

…and to get there we need to make sudden, shocking changes, and piss off whites so bad they realize they are being actively genocided and fight back.

This is all brilliant and will help. If I had a gun held to my head and was forced to vote instead of just not voting like I usually do and there were no joke parties to vote on and I had to choose between the cuckservative party in my country and trudeau I'll go for trudeau. Many Canadians thought the same and voted for him just to punish the nation and accelerate everything. He's done a brilliant job of absolutely fucking everything up - and we may need an even bigger cuck than him or it might be the time we get a real leader that will do what actually needs to be done. If not the bigger cuck will do. When the cucks are overzealous in destroying western civilization they end up hastening its rebirth and ultimate salvation.

Trump doesn't have to accept those rapefugees into the country and he won't. Things are different this time. We should also go to war with all of Asia and Subsahara Africa. We must avoid a war with Russia/Europe though, we must overthrow the ZOG factions there and unite the European peoples across the world, so that Australia, Canada, Europe, and America get to work to kick the shit out of the gook and nigger and semite hoards.

Also every time a mud attacks and kicks cucks in a western city I am always overjoyed and praying for more happenings like it. It's these kinds of events that are necessary to get whites to understand and take seriously the demographics issue. We need this kind of propaganda where the shitskins behave as subhumans do to come to light so we can create more hatred and backlash against them. If the only narrative people get is the cherrypicked mongrel used in advertising to soften people's defenses and undermine them, then people will never wake up.

The only thing worse than an open traitor and cuckold is a cuckservative controlled opposition moron who defuses our anger and does a few appeasement things like maybe banning hijabs and then goes back to around the clock destroying white birthrates and giving away the resources, land, and power to foreigners.

I am sure he is under a lot of stress for betraying his nation to the EU political agenda of a 'mongrel race' of Europeans. Swedes will probably suffer rather harshly from this decision as the no-go zones are equipped with every weapon that ISIS/mercs had in the ME.

If the Swedes have to endure even more suffering they already have they might just hang him as a traitor, even though the chemical castration program to reduce White male testosterone is working and White males are running at about 5% out of 100% of their normal testosterone levels. That 5% might be enough to push them into enough anger to overcome the chemical castration and act.

I know everyone has seen it but it still makes me smile.

No there are very complicated occult reasons that it had to happen 2017or 2018. Last year I wasn't sure how they were counting so I thought for sure that it was going to be last year, but nope…this coming year. The temple has to be built and the Red Heifer (more human sacrifice) has to be performed to usher in the Pax Judaica (or 10,000 year messianic reign where the world's people grovel in front of them and lick their feet…at least that is the plan). It absolutely couldn't happen at any other time in the entire history of the planet. Remember, whether YOU believe it or not, they believe in Black Magic/Human Sacrifice.

Your dubs, I like

If you care about NatSoc, then revive the /natsoc/ board and make it relevant.
Holla Forums is loaded with non-Aryan scum redditors, including the mods. it is anything but NatSoc
Holla Forums is compromised and will remove 100% kosher

Architects refuse to build those anymore, they consider it "selling out" to build anything that isn't 90% aluminum and tempered glass in this day and age.

I found myself laughing at the piling of corpsesempires. Towards the end though, it could definitely use some editing hint hint to any talented anons

Here is a man of culture and dubs. Also, I think the granting of the embassy is designed very specifically to be a harmless rope; Trump's going to let Bibi and co. start tying the noose and hanging themselves with it. They'll get overconfident, assuming total US support, and then he can pull the rug out.
That's what I'd do, at least; any other thoughts on the matter?

Your dubs confirm, this place is infested with political noobs and newfags.

Then go and die, or worse, be maimed to the point of hellish existence, for the kikes, dipshit.

killing semites is based
doesn't matter whether they speak arabic or hebrew

Inb4 b& by redditkike mods

An ugly wife
and a ruined life

be all that you can be

DEATH TO NON ARYANS

guise, turns out it was just Trump keeping the promise that he made to AIPAC in 2016. So, it's not a bad thing, really it's an example of what a great campaign promise keeper he is.

"(CHEERS, APPLAUSE) We will move the American embassy to the eternal capital of the Jewish people, Jerusalem.
(CHEERS, APPLAUSE)
And we will send a clear signal that there is no daylight between America and our most reliable ally, the state of Israel.

I love the people in this room. I love Israel. I love Israel. I’ve been with Israel so long in terms of I’ve received some of my greatest honors from Israel, my father before me, incredible. My daughter, Ivanka, is about to have a beautiful Jewish baby."

time.com/4267058/donald-trump-aipac-speech-transcript/

It's beautiful

You're still getting gassed after this kike.

I'm not getting tired of winning, fellow magapede!!!

BOMB SYRIA

Very good. The kikes have kvetched for this for decades and now they have it. Perfect Monkey's Paw by Trump.

I still see this as a chess move, form over substance. Trump seems to be doing something great for Israel, but he's actually weakened them. They can't complain, they've kvetched for this for literally decades now. I'm expecting Kushner's incomplete disclosures on his SF-86 to bite his kosher ass. Can't call Trump anti-Semitic for busting his son-in-law and kike handler when he's just given Israel one of the biggest things they've kvetched about. Well, not without redpilling people, anyway. Bonus if Mueller brings down Kushner, while Trump complains about the unfair investigation. (((Rosenstein))) isn't looking too safe either, with the recent news about the crooked FBI agent favoring $hillary.

(checked)
A good international view. Forcing crypto-kike (((Muslim leaders))) to choose between their stated beliefs keeping their heads and hidden loyalties puts them nicely in a bind, too. All while destabilizing the Middle East (another Monkey's Paw wish granted for the zio-cons) to wind up another war. A war we won't care about because we'll be energy-independent before the Archduke dies.

This'll also put Israel's leaders in a bind. Hardcore Zionists are already on the verge of starting a civil war in Israel and have infiltrated the Israeli domestic security services. The pressure to build the Temple now will only grow, but building the Temple itself could provoke kike-on-kike civil war because they have no red heifer. They're trying to breed them instead of trusting God to provide. Tells you how much they really believe in the God they refuse to name.

Very good. The kikes have kvetched for this for decades and now they have it. Perfect Monkey's Paw by Trump.

I still see this as a chess move, form over substance. Trump seems to be doing something great for Israel, but he's actually weakened them. They can't complain, they've kvetched for this for literally decades now. I'm expecting Kushner's incomplete disclosures on his SF-86 to bite his kosher ass. Can't call Trump anti-Semitic for busting his son-in-law and kike handler when he's just given Israel one of the biggest things they've kvetched about. Well, not without redpilling people, anyway. Bonus if Mueller brings down Kushner, while Trump complains about the unfair investigation. (((Rosenstein))) isn't looking too safe either, with the recent news about the crooked FBI agent favoring $hillary.

(checked)
A good international view. Forcing crypto-kike (((Muslim leaders))) to choose between their stated beliefs keeping their heads and hidden loyalties puts them nicely in a bind, too. All while destabilizing the Middle East (another Monkey's Paw wish granted for the zio-cons) to wind up another war. A war we won't care about because we'll be energy-independent before the Archduke dies.

This'll also put Israel's leaders in a bind. Hardcore Zionists are already on the verge of starting a civil war in Israel and have infiltrated the Israeli domestic security services. The pressure to build the Temple now will only grow, but building the Temple itself could provoke kike-on-kike civil war because they have no red heifer. They're trying to breed them instead of trusting God to provide. Tells you how much they really believe in the God they refuse to name.

(checked)

FUCKING 504 GATEWAY TIME-OUTS MAKING A FUCKING TRIPLE POST
FIX IT KIKEMONKEY
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

are you retarded or something?

Are you referring to some biblical jewish scribblings? I can't decipher a word you said.

Number of Ameicuh's most valuable friend and ally troops on the ground during their various middle eastern conquest:

Zero

*Americuh

They've already implied they would make them some form of second class citizen. Another fake kike parliament that votes on where the blacked porn gets sold.
Can't tell if this board is legitimately retarded on is Israeli politics or just playing dumb so you don't have to acknowledge how dumb burgerland is.
Buy a map you fucking mongs.

This is the kind of deep analysis I come here for. And not altogether unironically.

They own our culture, but the only avatar I every see them use, is this one. Every "muh dick" kike on twitter.

*is

GOOD LUCK BASED TRUMP

I heard Saudi Barbaria is a pretty big place.

I don't like your post, but I'll check your dubs.

I love seeing happy white couples!

Wouldn't be the first time.

Also the most evil of Dogs already OWNS the city, but I still hope they explode over it.

>giving (((them))) what they want so they will look bad. (next level bullshit)

How long will it take for Holla Forums to accept that we are (((israel))) now?

stay salty sharegoy

sage

they didnt have US support in iraq.
saddam was the ally back then against iran.

but this time the kurds are the only card the US has in syria after their alqeada and ISIS plan failed

no they dont.
theye only good when the US needs to blameshift someone for warcrimes or when russia and china want to tell the US to fuck off if they wanna "interviene" somewhere

all of your missiles are fucked up.

Out, please, faggot.

he isnt you dumbfuck. SDF is literally FSA2: kurd boogaloo

its the best because the longer they wait the more forces iran and syria can rebuild and concentrate

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

end yourself. the US is the golem and the UN is just a bureocratic obstacle.

israel exists because of the eternal anglo and burgers
the UN had nothing to do with it. somr crappy "recognition" dosent do shit, especially if the entire region youre in doesent recognise you

read a book nigger

thats just the cucked burger half of pol.
we europeans still want both to fuck off and rot

Reported. You have no place here.
Thanks for admitting you have no ability to reply to the topic at hand.

8D chess again?

slippery slope fallacy.
i said the UN wolrd domination meme is wrong. and you know its true so you instead attacked me with a fallacy

they are. and guess whos their no.1 golem?

us being an israeli golem is the topic at hand dumbass

saved

It's because of a fucking rock. Moohammed the pedo goatfucker supposedly ascended to heaven there.

Sem evropejec, jevrej.

you however are probably a neocohen I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass

truly a butthurt meltingpot of barbarians

You don’t even know your own fucking fallacies, you goddamn kike.
And no one cares, since you’ve outed yourself as a shill. You don’t know the place you’re shilling.
Ah, so Alex Jones is right. Got it. Thanks, moishe.
Angela Merkel.
The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.
Cry harder, yid. The topic is the UN. It’s a jewish creation. You were wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE KIKE SHILL ADMITS IT

american

test

It's a good thing you nuked the other thread, nigger faggot.

why are shareblue having a nervous breakdown over this?

I honestly don't get it.

I realise they desperate, but having this type of meltdown is really counterproductive to their image.

Do you think we support Trump less because of this?
Are you retarded?

Nobody thinks Trump's paid shills and automated bot posts support Trump less.

being this assblasted shows us Trump is doing the exact best thing possible.

sharegoys don't seem to understand that they literally have 0 influence on anything anymore

there you go again,
you're screaming I'm helpless.
powerless shareblue is powerless.

Can I offer you a hankerchief

It's pretty clear Trumps goal here is chaos and disruption.
Israel will do the only thing it can do here and generally piss off all the muzzies especially if they're stupid enough to try and move the government to Israel.

I think rather than escalating into WW3 though, the ultimate effect will be the collapse of the zionist factions dominant position in the Israeli government.

They're not as popular as they used to be. Decades of using the military and police to enforce conscription has resulted in a lot of resentment among the Jewish population of Israel. Seriously check out Israeli social media channels, theres loads of videos and complaints about the police and military beating the shit out of people or breaking property when they show up to grab someone who refused to show up for military service.

On top of that many of the golems have turned on their masters with socjus bullshit having spread to Israel and ensnared many of their young people. None of them approve of the racist and militaristic Israeli political establishment.
And just to add a bit more fuel to the fire the connectivity provided by the internet has made it more widely known just how much money the Israeli government spends on bullshit zionist prophecy crap.

As a political power in Israel the zionists are at their weakest point ever.
At this point it may only take one nudge to send them over the edge.

Holla Forums and snowflakes both agree that trump is le sekret whide subramacist.

Pflumpfkinstein is just doing what he has been doing his whole life. Blowing kosher c0ck and grabbing shekels on the way. just like nearly every president of the (((USA))) has done before him.

Trump is the best president ever,
you can throw a million bitch fits, sink 10.000.000 $ into trying to smear campaign him and divide his support base, but you can't stop him. You can't stop us.

Get a heart checkup, don't want it going out like David Brocks did ;)

Wouldn't mind so much if all the retarded christcucks weren't all over social media spamming their prophecy shit. Can we finally put the Christian meme to bed?

relax and enjoy the ride homo

All of the missiles you sell are fucked*
ftfy
This includes the ones we sell to (((allies)))

KEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same hunch.
Especially with the stock market hitting highs and Trump emphasizing it while the US is basically bankrupt and close to a major depression.

Bitcoin went through the roof in the last month. Gold and silver ain't showing it but bitcoin is showing that major fuckery might be afoot soon.

stay mad homo

I'm done actually.
You are destroyed, a joke of what ctr used to be
(and that was a joke too)

your range is youtube comments. this is big league.
you can't hold the towel or carry water.
don't let the door hit you in the ass

Indeed. You get half rations until you shape up.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

great post and dubs

The reverse tornado shined the light on (((Hollywood))), (((D.C.))) is up next, this is setting the stage for (((the zionists))) after that.

people like you are why I come here

They're a liability. Always have been and always will be.

Aryan Europe will soon be on the march again.
Don't forget your forebears who fought and died for the Fatherland.

I pointed out at the time this was a highly probably outcome of the Russians sales of S400 platforms to the Saudis.
That the Saudis would go to use it at some point and find that it didn't work anymore. Because Russia did not approve of the circumstances of them using it.

Holla Forums laughed at me, said I was an idiot and that the Russians would never damage the reputation of their precious S400 in such a way

The US embassy will technically be for everyone in Jerusalem, it'd be pretty funny if it straddled east and west jerusalem.

Reading spergouts this morning, this move is kind of brilliant.
>trump forces them to become actual nazis

What a shame. Hopefully we lose quickly against Russia and Iran.

They say their shitposts will blot out the sun, so we shall redpill in the shade.

algemeiner.com/2016/08/11/heres-a-first-hezbollah-paper-says-putin-is-jewish/

"Trump is cruel, he asks that you stand. I only demand that you kneel."

I'm worried about the self-fulfilling prophecy aspect.

Even if YOU don't believe in 3.000 year old retarded desert scribblings about the end times, doesn't mean the insane sociopaths known as the synagogue of Satan are going to abandon the retarded crap.

…and drag the whole world with them.

My guess is they'll nuke Syria before 2018 is out. The kikes and muslims are going to get real uppity.

Still have less land than haiti, a country that itself is only half an island. And that's after 60+ years.
Israel can't fight for shit and the Sampson option is bullshit. 2 nukes in israel, and a purge in new york/los angeles and there tiny 14 million race disappears.
When in history have they actually manually built something themselves? or fought for themselves?
Noones going to shoot missiles on their behalf once they get rekt. Even memoirs of people that work with them all admit privately they hate them.

Israel's samson option is not to nuke the fuck out of enemy in retaliation. They have fuckall nukes, they can't pull that off. Israel's samson option is to have America nuke itself because they've installed their puppets all over the states.

I think Trump will have to bring back the draft for this one. I hope you chess goyim are ready fo fight for uh, bravery or whatever.

I doubt Trump will take the USA to war for Israel so openly.

…So it really was just Shlomo playing 6D chess all along.

I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass

It doesn't get much more open than declaring Jerusalem belongs to the U.S. now.

LMFAO THAT AMERI-MUT WORDFILTER wow

If he's smart, he'll refuse to take action without an actual declaration of war. He could then pass any blame off on Congress if they were actually stupid enough to go through with it knowing how unpopular it would be. Also wartime powers.

LMFAO THAT SHITSKIN DOESN'T GET IT wow

He said it was ours? I must have missed the memo.

The Sampson option is to "destroy the temple" so the goyim can't have it. They'll nuke themselves and send a few strays out there to antagonize others into launching.

…So it really was just Shlomo playing 6D chess all along.

Any comment other than this is off target

Bingo.
He'll force congress to handle the declaration of war. Knowing it will destroy them due to rampant unpopularity in regards to Israel.

But on top of that it would mean granting him the full war powers rather than those that weren't relinquished after WW2.

Pejd spat Luka

No I'm pretty sure they'll just have America nuke itself.

Most probable scenario.
Love it!

Asking Congress to declare war would alert the enemy. Trump's policy is to not tell the goyim about any wars.

you tried to present my argument as if now im claiming something alex said isnt true and then that i would be claiming that everything on here is a conspiracy

butthurt kikes like you apparently do

when did i sa that hes wrong about everything?

no, have a clue (pic related)

the US recognised jerusalem as the capital, not the UN. read the thread

it was first proposed as the league of nations by the US, and then again by the US.

try harder shlomo

try typing a m e r i m u t t

Nope, didn’t happen.
lol, do better
lol, read your own posts
Yes; it’s proven.
Thanks for admitting I’m right.
Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned. The topic remains the UN. Your pilpul will not work here.
So jews.
Nope. The US never liked the LoN.
Nope, by jews. Try again.

Reported for ban evasion.

JFK was the best one in the last century.
before him would be the guy that said "i killed the bank".

trump doesent reach those two to the ankles

how come russians can down anything you put in the air then?
qouting from another thread;

On strategic level:

Murmansk-BN (some kind of gigantic mobile OTH jammer complex) jams radio communications to a stupid range.

Krasukha-2 fucks up AWACS.

Krasukha-4 fucks up long range radars, possibly LEO satellites…

Tactical level:

R-330ZH fucks up GPS and satellite phone signals.

Kvant 1L222 has proven twice now they can fuck up drones (and trick them into landing).

K1Sh1 UNSh-12 jams locals signals (GSM, radios) but also guided weapon guidance systems.

Khibiny pods (planes) fucks up AEGIS systems.

Save the strategic systems that are highly classified and whose performance are subject to speculation (though they did tested the Murmansk BN in Crimea and the Krasukha in Syria and much salt from US sources was to be mined…), all the tactical systems (save the K1Sh1 UNSh-12 which is new and seen only in Syria accompanying russian convoys to make sure they don't get freedom'ed by """"mistake""") have been tested and are EXPORTED by Russia (meaning there is plenty of data and 3rd party testing) and work as advertised.

FFS in Iraq coalition forces realized the insurgents had found a way to access all drone footage in real time using a $29 russian software for pirating satellite TV!

That's the real level of US Eletronic Warfare, Trillions spend to spy on regular citizens and the Internet, no one to think that encrypting drone datalink a bit harder than commercial TV might be good idea.

get what? that burgers are as insecure as (((them))) ?

No I'm pretty sure you kikes won't manage that one.

Gas yourself and save us the trouble.

UK is not moving their embassay:
youtube.com/watch?v=VX-RtfBWnvM

how old are you?

you still havent proven that the UN world domination meme is real shlomo

i have and i didnt say it. how about you citate it?

show proofs

pic didnt upload because of the file type.here you go tho

you did. infact you claimed the opposite of it.
you said the UN recognised X.

the topic was never the UN. it was trump doing what israel wants

i guess youre right yeah

it was its president that backed it. but then they bitched out because they didnt want peace while nazi germany was around

i wasnt banned.

how old are you?

im not shitskin. im not even the same poster here

not to mention why would anyone go out of his way to post that hes not a shitskin? its pretty ironic.
for all we know you could be a somali jew, but thats asfar as the namecalling gets

non-intervention.com/

anti slide thread bump

Troops will have to deploy. For peace.

SHUT THIS DOWN IMMEDIATELY

and replace it with a new crusader state/kingdom of jerusalem thereby cucking the kikes once and for all? Sounds nice, wonder how that would be put into play? continuous dnc between muslims and jews?

500 posts of people making up scenarios. Scenarios where this embassy wasn't a bad move by trump and its also wothin the best interests of the American people.

When ZoG sends troops to the ME over this shit, it will be time to begin real action at home while they're spread thin.

Yes, yes, start snackbaring the invading yids!

Semites are fighting. What's bad about that moshe?

American mutts

Yeah, or they'll just go full anti-white and nuke Europe.

btw, anyone remember this?
Bibi Nyatnyat being commanded to usher in the end-times.

"rabid dog"

Anyone who thinks this is a ploy to "help" Israel, you're not paying attention. This is a provocation to get Religion of Cuck™ to go FULL RETARD in order to enact a scorched-earth policy against religion in general.

Think of countries revoking tax-exemption to repair their economies.

Think of countries raiding churches to create gold and silver surpluses in order to strengthen the buying power of their individual currency.

Some may not like it and there will be some who will still support their chosen belief system, but the system of organized religion having a financial grip on the modern world is over.

That day is coming and coming fast.

So after this Jews are now being attacked by Muslims?

How again is this in Israeli geo-political interests?

It's not thats the beauty of it.
Control of Jerusalem and its acceptance as the capitol of Israel is vital to the zionists in the long term and its something they want.
But right now it's water from a poisoned well.

Gee, i don't know how that would work out to their benefit

Also aren't they being outbread by NEET Jews who have 12 kids each and refuse to work or serve in the military?

Oh sweet emperor.
We did it.
WE REALLY DID IT
WE MEMED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP!

And what did the God Emperor do? He destroyed all faiths. He crushed the head of the last rabbi with a stone taken from the last church as the last mosque burnt in the background.

Oh they're a hilarious bunch and a source of a lot of the anger towards the government

because the US started the fight and backs the wrong semites

lets think of some:
you tried.

that ended in 1848 you uneducated dumbass.

go write your burger fanfiction to reddit or some other autistic circlejerk

Reported.
Yay, more Americans dying for Israel.
*tips fedora*
Think of whites dying for Israel.
Think of whites dying for Israel.
*tips fedora*

B-but Holla Forums told me that Based Assad is totally /oursemite/

they tell the US they need more gibs for protection and the golem obeys
plus it gives them an excuse to say that iran is threathening them again so they can attack lebanon and syria.

im pretty sure they dont worry about now. they managed to win in the long term every time thanks to the US backing them in every war they fought

i can count more based "semite" presidents than based burger presidents. can you?

Clashes in Bethlehem video about half-way down:

rt.com/op-edge/412340-trump-israel-jerusalem-palestinian/

I wanted a civil war to make America great again, not a world war to help jews conquer the world.

underrated post.

sorry but this place isnt what it used to be.

Nah the long term is far from decided.
The zionists dream is of gaining control of what they consider to be Israels historic territory. Which includes much of the modern middle east.
Nations like Iran, Syria, Iraq, etc all need to fall or lose most of their territory in order to make this happen.

Wars even with the USA fighting them on their behalf won't make it happen.
They need to crack the nations along ethnic and religious lines so they can conquer them a piece at a time and displace their populations.
That's what Religion of Cuck™ic States job was and they did a wonderful job of it.

But the future is far from written. Iran is only growing stronger and Syria was a total failure for Israel.
Now this comes along, giving every muzzie nation a reason to stop fighting each other and focus on Israel. Literally the worst case scenario for Israel as they're unable to fight multiple wars on multiple fronts, they can barely fight one.

But are the Levantine really semitic? Historically they weren’t of semitic extraction; they were pure caucasian.

hello JIDF

It sure as fuck isn’t. Here’s a clean version of that caucasoid FST map, as well as one for all five species of human.

no one buys it, ali

they already outed themselves as shills when they attacked me even though I never took a stance on the embassy move. they can't help themselves but screech autistically. You can tell who isn't a shill because they are capable of calm conversation and considering multiple possibilities at once (something low intelligence people are unable to do).

Also notice that this move doesn't change any borders in palestine. They're moving the embassy to clay israel has already stolen.

D&C arab countries while milking US taxpayers for gibs is the longterm plan for israel.

tried and failed in syria, no thanks to the US.
now they count on the US backing kurds to grab land.

you just read the washingtons "to kill list"

it happened in iraq, and it almost happened in syria if the russians and iranians didnt save the day

you mean like in the iraqi and syrian "civil" wars?

thats why the saudis and israelis are counting on the US to jump in

Wait, I just noticed it omits the indioes and abbos. That’s odd.

Bravo you comprehended the first phase of the plan.
But they need those divisions to set. For new nations to emerge from the carcass of each one that currently exists.
So they can then conquer them slowly over a century or two.

i dont think you understand the reality of the situation. demographically israel is bound to be threathened as the arab countries will simply outproduce it. and with iran gaining influence in the region fatser than ever israel needs to act as soon as possible.
the main points they need to do now would be

none of that is going to happen. Also, learn english

WWIII starts and Kikebart focuses on celebrity hijiinks and a rabbi's approval of Trump's decision to make the U.S. a rogue nation.

This is why they need the surrounding nations divided.
So they fight each other instead of Israel

Kurds are already switching over to russia-iran axis, so you can stop sperging out about syria.

It's won't be so bad having less green niggers around to try and stop our dreams from being made reality. From lemons to lemonade user. Guerilla warfare is fluid, one must remain flexible.

They're cooperating with Russia but that doesn't mean they still wont push for independence and isn't the same as working with the Syrian government, I'll stop being concerned about Syria when the last US troops are out

To be honest I imagine Syria is going to accept Kurdish independence as payment for Russias aid and ongoing support. With the two nations allying with each other under Russian influence.

Assad recently said multiple times there will never be any division of Syria or independence for the Kurds, i don't really see it happening but they will try and keep pushing for independence like the rebels push for Assad to go until they will be ignored most likely IMO
The US would still try and influence the Kurds all it can and they are already friendly to Israel, this is a bad outcome

The kikewater has a compilation of short clips showing not obese Muslims attacking and ackbaring. Time to start eating more donuts to avoid the draft. Send Kushner to fight for his homeland, not me.

thegoldwater.com/news/13512-Video-West-Bank-Violence-Erupts

Purely based on mythology.

archive.fo/Zb9KX

It always starts with art comparison, doesn't it?

Obama-era holdovers keep fucking things up.

Jerusalem and its environs may be built on top of one of the last remaining above-water ruins of the First Civilization, which fell in 11,000 BC when a global flood marked the end of the last ice age. The First Civilization was white (we know this from the shared stories of races around the world who never had contact), had a global reach, and had accurately measured the Earth’s magnetic poles.

I highly doubt that

Russia won't let two of its vassals fight each other.

The Kurds are far more of a US-Israeli puppet than they are of the Russians, they are simply just willing to whore themselves out to anyone who will give them attention but the Syrian government is far more valuable to Russia

the al-tanf base pisses me off too. It's in a pretty useless desert area, but an illegal base nonetheless. It was established before trump came into power, but again that's not an excuse.

to be fair modern art is a money laundering scheme

I heavily learn towards agreeing with you

Because I didn't feel patriotic enough owing only $170,000 to the government.

This is true but there are two things to consider.

One the kurds are pro-soviet. Reason being the soviets were the first ones to treat them as people. To not regard them as undesirable wildlife.
Russia being the defining state of the soviet union gives them considerable sway over the kurds that they've never bothered to use prior.

Two the US-Israel backing has never really benefited the kurds in any meaningful way and they are by this point well aware of it.
If Russia provides results then it's liable to shatter any ties between the kurds and US-Israel.

Syria is more valuable but at the same time its weak and in a position where it's not going to be able to maintain its hold over all its territory. An allied Kurdistan would free up Syrian forces to deal with the inevitable Sunni insurgency that is going to occupy them for the next decade or two.

that's basically a pipe dream at this point. the best they can hope for is an autonomous region in Syria

Every penny well spent on a good genocide replacing extremists with peaceful jews. What an honor to be able to give more.

It got the Iraqi government overthrown largely due to the Kurds, among other reasons and allowed them to expand power and free US weapons
If anything the US-Israeli connection to the Kurds has befitted them far more than the Russians ever have
If Russia acts in their favor, they might be more pro-Russia but would not drop ties to the US or Israel and Kurds have proven through their entire history that they can never be trusted, nearly on the same tier as Kikes
This is changing very rapidly, only rebel held territory is a significant issue besides the Kurdniggers and ISIS only holds parts of the desert which are rapidly shrinking
A Kurd is never a trustworthy ally and would never work with the Syrian government on any kind of worthwhile basis, they are also likely the cause of a future Sunni insurgency considering they allowed thousands of ISIS fighters and their families to evacuate Raqqa and the Kurds themselves are Sunni shitbags

Post more dead kikes and sandniggers please.

You got good guesses but I think you're way too practical. Like it's an obvious guess that the 'muslim world' is going to be pissed about this decision, at least the part that cares about these things. But surely people like Saudi government or Syrian or any government is going to be anything but 'angry'. Because for them nothing has changed, wether Tel- Aviv is capital of Israel or Jerusalem doesn't matter, the objective stays the same - which is to wipe Israel of the map.

Now, I wanna give my guess …

The timing of Trumps move to declare Jerusalem the capital of Israel couldn't have been more awful. Just before Christmas and New Year where we are used to terror attacks by now, things are expected to blow up. The media already started to frame Trump as kindling hatred in the muslim world, once shit hits the fan, which is inevitable if you ask me, Trump will be made responsible for not all but alot of whatever will happen.

I mean the timing is really bad, but also just as unexpected. I think Trump tries to take control of the narrative again like he did during campaigning by being so direct as possible with a message/ action impossible to ignore. Seeing how the world reacts and then repositions himself as he sees fit.

Ultimately but he disrupts whatever they planned as their next move in the middle east to get the US in a war with Iran. They probably already put toghether a concept of global media shilling with pictures of gassed children to move the west towards taking down Iran, Trump shat on them by throwing a curve ball nobody saw coming.

they were fighting each other for millennia before israel even existed.
semites are violent animals with no culture

Those are tough to find since they're so valuable as the brains of the operation and can't be expected to partake in dangerous activities.

we aren't boomers. Your heartstring pulling has no effect on us.

putin is setting up a meeting between himself, erdogan and assad. Considering turkey's historically bad treatment of the kurds, assad's need to conquor them, and iran's recent statement that they will take the main kurd hive, it looks more and more like they will be BTFO. if the zogbots couldn't stop ISIS or the rebels from being BTFO by SAA, the kurds have no chance, especially with the turks sandwiching them between a rock and a hard place

you guys are getting really boring

I didn't expect them to have any effect on niggers.

Dog bress dose breen niggers, fiten bor my breedum bries and greatest ally.

twitter.com/hxhassan/status/938870877315321858

To be fair will Putin allow Erdogan into his confidance?
The man is pretty much an ISIS supporter

More like pic related, dune coon.

Gee maybe the ISIS retards should have attacked the kikes in Israel instead of other dune coons and mid-east christians.

Al-Sadr is an Iraqi Shiite leader and has been fighting ISIS for the entire conflict, you're thinking about the Gulf Sunni niggers

As long as the end result is dead kikes.

I think turkey needs russian natural gas now that the saudi pipeline is not possible and the russian-iran one is. I doubt putin will trust erdogan, he seems too smart for that

The proposed nat gas pipeline wasn't SA, it was Qatar.

Hes the Shia Cleric for the Peace Companies in iraq with 10thousand followers they use IRA tactics.

Good job. You will be able to find a lot more soon.

What a disgrace.

isreal is going have every jihadi from here to hong kong crawling up their ass.

The peace companies/Mahdi army rebranded themselves as the Popular Mobilization Units/PMUs and now have 100-250K troops, they are also officially integrated into the Iraqi armed forces and now act more like a proper military with M1A1s/T-72s HMMWVs and other heavy equipment and standardized uniforms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Mobilization_Forces

didn't know that so 100-250k

you're right. The line would go through SA and be heavily supported by them

NEED NEW THREAD……
….
……

What those pictures fail to show are the relative losses. A handful of dead yanks and millions of dead semites on the opposite side.
Small price to pay tbh

Well, if it eventually ends in Israel being taken off the map, I guess their deaths could be seen as a small price to pay.

Pope concerned by U.S. move to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital
>archive.fo/0NOly
>catholicnews.com/services/englishnews/2017/pope-concerned-by-us-move-to-recognize-jerusalem-as-israels-capital.cfm

IsraelGate: The Real Scandal Is the One Nobody’s Talking About
>archive.fo/djKtS
>countdown2040.com/ShowNews/1463/IsraelGate:-The-Real-Scandal-Is-the-One-Nobody’s-Talking-About/

In 120 posts, you fucking refugee.

What the fuck has happened to this place

Fox Jews just used footage of Muslims burning american flags to justify more military spending. General Keane also threatened to take away social security from boomers if they don't agree.

I’d tell you, but it wouldn’t end well.

Why would that happen? Boomers are the ones who want military spending in the first place.

POTUS just tweeted

Fuck you, fuck your digits, and fuck your fake news jew.

Where the fuck did you get that from, Moshe? Holy shit, you're a retard.

lmfao, it's clear you don't know how economies work. Stay in school, negro.

lmfao

I remember when Correct the Record was busy posting STAY VIGILANT and not being retarded about international banking systems and how religion affects the economy.

If you have the video, post it here and start a new thread with it.

Reported for hoax.

This is pretty funny tbh.

who's ready for
international nonrecognition of israel

The segment starts at 26:17

youtube.com/watch?v=-NV6l-RP1Dw

It's just a typical fox jews segment so I don't think a new thread would get anywhere.

Not as horrifying as the video of Trump's soul being sucked out of him as he finished the speech declaring Jerusalem belongs to the jews.

Then they have less reason to annoy the rest of us. Let the kikes and muds blow each other up.

(checked and recked)
That screenshot picture is as fake as a two dollar bill at at C 'fake news' NN. The real Donald 'God-Emperor' Trump is a jew exterminator or as i like to say "a jexterminator"
How do i know that this is fake? Because Donald 'make the holohoax real' Trump's slogan is "Make America great again" not "Make Israel great again". Nuff said. #USA #MAGA

Nice digits.

Trump should have listened to the Vatican and worked with all nations to make Jerusalem an international city. This was the only sane option.

Nah that option would only delay the inevitable

This.
Hitlerdubs checked

Jerusalem has Israel's capital since 1950. The Jerusalem Embassy Act of 1995 affirmed it and in honor of the 50th anniversary of the 6 day war the Senate reaffimed it and asked Trump to do just what he did. "Palestine" is a region but Arab Mooslims want to destroy Israel so whined the were opressed so the UN recognized them as a state in 2012. Arab wars with Israel only last days - but they just keep trying.

but that option wouldn't spark a regional war that the USA can use as a pretext for dumping Israel entirely when the American public has the lowest view of Israel in three generations, which is the entire point of this

Trump moves shit from Kikecity to multi-cult theist HQ, this is a good thing. Here's why:
Every area that has muds will be overrun by muds. Single state and moving everything to Jerusalem is good because these are mud areas and will overpopulate juden quickly. Jews will have no voice in a single state within two decades and Jews will have no ability to set up grass roots lobbying in Jerusalem because of muds all over.

I don't see why Holla Forums does not like this as it is an anti-jew move. Everyone against these ideas is deep state and OP is a cianigger.

Yes and they will win. Because everybody hates the U.S. and Israel.

Just blow it up and make it an international body of water, lest anyone else chimp out over it.

Let's get this going, Trump. Force the hand of Israel upon the Palestinians and the Vatican.

WE HAVE SECRET FORCES ON THE GROUND AT GEY BEN HIMMON (THE ENTRANCE TO HELL IN JERUSALEM WHERE JEWS SACRIFICE GENTILES AND CHILDREN TO MOLOCH, PIC RELATED) WAITING TO FUCKING GET THIS GOING. LET'S FUCK SOME DEMONS OVER ALREADY.

It would be a huge embarrassment for Trump and where would his Jewish family call home? He wouldn't have done this if he wasn't sold on Jewish supremacy and their plans for expansion. With all of Europe putting up with a tremendous increase in violence for the sake of diversity, now would gave been a perfect time for pushing a peaceful solution involving the creation of a diverse multinational Jerusalem. But he didn't. Because he's a deplorable asshole who deserves to be the last U.S. president. There's no point in putting up with another bullshit election. Let's hope Putin, Iran, North Korea, China, India, etc join forces to defeat this hopeless country.

They have it backwards. What the kikes are doing to them is the same thing the spics are trying to do to us.

lolol, shut up Hillary, you lost

(checked)
Fucking normalfags.

I don't see how Holla Forums could be against this move, nor do I understand how anyone would be caught off guard by it. Trump made moving the embassy a part of his campaign, we all knew it would happen.

And I think it's a good thing. If we look at the cultures in the mid-east there is a very clear distinction between the Jews, who have given the world roughly a quarter of its Nobel-worthy discoveries, and the Arabs, who scream about their god while fucking small boys, goats, their sisters, and blowing things up. If ever there were a modern-day conflict with a clear good/evil split this is it. Even if you don't trust the Jews, at least you know they won't try to topple civilization with suicide bombings and wave after wave of polygamy babies.

I welcome this move because it will piss off the Religion of Cuck™ists.

JIDF detected
lmao

I don't see how Holla Forums could be against this move, nor do I understand how anyone would be caught off guard by it. Trump made moving the embassy a part of his campaign, we all knew it would happen.

And I think it's a good thing. If we look at the cultures in the mid-east there is a very clear distinction between the Jews, who have given the world roughly a quarter of its Nobel-worthy discoveries, and the Arabs, who scream about their god while fucking small boys, goats, their sisters, and blowing things up. If ever there were a modern-day conflict with a clear good/evil split this is it. Even if you don't trust the Jews, at least you know they won't try to topple civilization with suicide bombings and wave after wave of polygamy babies.

I welcome this move because it will piss off the Religion of Cuck™ists.>>11011981
Have you ever seen a Jew in the wilderness? They tend to live in cities because psych degrees aren't much use in hunting deer, building cabins, or fighting off bears.

Woops, sorry about that.

Where they use their political power to destroy/topple white societies and promote degeneracy
There is no such thing as a good Jew, all Jews are enemies and all Jews must be destroyed, no exceptions

They might not directly topple, but they certainly do poison any society they enter. And, consequently, that topples the society which hosts them. Then, like a parasite, they move onto the next host.

Would you rather have ants outside your house that bite at your feet when you take your shoes off, and maybe come into the house once in a while when you leave a mess, or termites which silently burrow into the wood of your home until the whole thing comes tumbling down?

I'll take a few bites over the loss of my home, thanks.

Addendum: That doesn't mean we shouldn't coat every anthill we see with diatomaceous earth. It's not a matter of mutual exclusivity.

you suck at shilling

Sauce

Is that you,Sean?

look at all those miniature models of the firmament.
spooky

Hannity loves kikes though.

Anyone red Scheuer's article on it yet? Pretty gud but not as vicious as I expected he'd be. Last night entire JIDF was out defending this insane decision. Scheuer goes through and explains why this is awful for the US.

non-intervention.com/3084/president-trump-do-you-have-any-idea-of-what-america-first-means/

President Trump: Do you have any idea of what America First means?
Posted on December 7, 2017 by mike
Mr. President:

Your decision on Jerusalem, and the speech in which you announced it, are as far from any form of an America First foreign policy as it is possible to be. Your speech was a grab-bag of tired rhetoric, earnest platitudes, and wishful thinking, much like your earlier speech on Afghanistan. Your citing of the Congress’s near unanimous support for moving the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem, moreover, suggests we elected the wrong man to go after and eliminate the corruption that has engulfed the national government. The near-unanimity of Congress, as you must know, is bought by the bribes disguised as campaign contributions paid to the so-called representatives of the citizenry by the disloyal political, social, and financial leaders of the Jewish-American community, and their enforcers in such propaganda outlets like Commentary, the Weekly Standard, Forward, and others

*READ obviously.

Caught the american news yesterday and couldn't help but laugh when they tried to comment on it. They got what they were shilling for and then suddenly "wow fucking THANKS trump" trying to spin it as a bad move but without going into any detail.
If they said anything about why it was bad for them they'd expose a huge can of worms for the masses so that was completely off the cards but then they couldn't not say it was a bad move or that it was a good move even though it was everything they wanted.
I love watching jews squirm. It's hilarious.

This is some really big shit. As I and a few others said above, this move kills israel b/c it kills the multi-state solution and forces them to deal with the muds in the same way that the kikes have been forcing the west to deal with them.
nytimes.com/2017/12/07/us/politics/trump-jerusalem-palestinians.html
archive.is/uvO2v

Top quality post
Scheuer is on point as always

Except it doesn't, the US still supports a 2 state solution as well as the Israeli government, only Palestinian individuals are claiming the 2 state solution is over, the 2 state solution continues but the kikes get a bit of extra territory and Palestine/Israel citizenship is still entirely separate, meaning Israeli politics would be mostly unaffected

WTF are you talking about user? The pals will NEVER accept a solution without their capital as east jerusalem and access to their fucking dome of the rock. Trump fucking ended 2 state solution. with this bullshit. I doubt he even knows it since he relied in his kike son-in-law.

Dr. Scheuer is a fucking genius. Literally EVERY prediction he has made for past 16 years has come true. Do you know if he was on the..John Fredrickson (sp?) radio show in Virginia this morning like he usually is on thurdays?

Haven't heard him in a few weeks, usually they post his appearances that afternoon since he's the only guest who gets them ratings.

That's why they are saying the 2 state solution is over, because it benefits them to say the entire area is occupied by Israel and neither borders are legitimate
Source on Trump saying the 2 state solution is over or any US government official saying so

Meant to add, basically the Palestinians are rejecting any kind of peace process or negotiations, which the 2 state solution and diplomatic talks with Israel was part of

Oh. That might make sense, I had thought that there's no way Israel wouldn't understand this was Trump causing them problems but now I get it: he may be TRYING to cause them problems as direct punishment for fucking up Syria again.

And they are wise to do so. The kikes projected themselves: we do NOT negotiate with terrorists. If you want to win against Jewish parasite, you must kill it. It is the only way. The Palestinians know better than us. Perhaps getting blown up may be a bit more exciting, though?

Not to say, we could completely Jew them into a corner of fire through politics. This is why I see the light in Trump's chess move here with Jerusalem.

sage for double post

THIS. I'm glad I'm not the only one to note this.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

SHALOM RABBI, I ALSO STAND WITH ISRAEL !!!

Spotted the atheist shitlib.

That's a nice thought…

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my OP image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

I have a theory that Uranium One has more to do with Israel than it does to do with Russia.

Also Laura Loomer and Jason Goodman/George Webb work for this guy.

The dude who got fired off Mueller's team was also a Jew.

It could just as easily go the other way though…we don't really know at this point, much of this swings on the occult happenings over the next year, and how much of the earth is going to be glassed. Difficult to tell if it will be the ME region (including Israel; Stupid Dome just doesn't work as well as they said; most of that Stupid Dome propaganda is just that, bullshit)…I think I remember reading that it worked around 50% of the time…so 50% target deflection.

Also, keep in mind when talking about 'purges' the parasitic class tends to favor 'the purging of its shitizens' rather than itself. I think they rightly fear that the purges will 'go too far' and they would…once released from the bonds, people won't be too keen on putting the slave chains back on themselves.

Speaking of occult.

I have a theory that any investigation into Israel will turn into much of nothing or even for their favor

correct
I actually don't expect a large scale conflict, but the US and Saudis/Israel will be put into a worse/more desperate position and will intensify strikes on Syria, Lebanon, Palestine, Yemen and even possibly Iran but not enough to trigger a full scale war
True, it could not counter a large scale bombardment, the system has a limited number of counter-missiles and can be saturated, however i don't think this will happen without Iran and Syria openly declaring war
correct

limited number of counter-missiles that it can control at one time*
to elaborate better

That's them, alright. The same (((clowns))) who think "studying Torah" all day instead of working is good have infiltrated the Israeli government and seek to turn Israel into a theocratic monarchy. Maybe they should actually try reading the Torah they claim to revere so much, I remember something about "by the sweat of thy brow shalt thou eat bread".

The Fight Club reference is interesting…combined with the X-men reference. Thanks…I will have to think about this a bit. Good food for thought given the huge push to destroy the genders (male tower/female tower) combined with the Kabbalah 'mutant' (third pillar a permanent non breeding slave class of drones to 'serve the jews' in their role as the holy gods on earth) or the underlying message of the X-Men, join us or die agenda…so if you don't reject the two gender model and open the gates to homosexuality, pedophilia and rape, murder, torture…all the things the parasites enjoy getting up to, then you will be purged.

The old 'Age of Horus' hermaphrodite/transexual meme raising its ugly head again.

Isn't 'transgender dad' lovely, the jews 'slave messiah'…that is child abuse to subject an infant to that level of hormones which carry straight through breast milk…

The disturbing reason why evangelical Christians want Jerusalem to be Israel's capital
>indy100.com/article/president-donald-trump-jerusalem-israel-capital-tel-aviv-evangelicals-apocalypse-third-temple-theory-8096596

They put a lot of effort into the Vegas Ritual Human Sacrifice…and even more effort into covering it up.

BTW did you hear about Adelsons role in the backscatter machines and their ability to literally unzip and recombine the DNA of anyone who uses the newer models in airports, hotels, grocery stores…

So if you are too much of a pain in the ass they might just unzip your DNA and rezip it with a terminal fast acting cancer imbedded in it.

Part of the Vegas ritual was to assure the public that 'backscatter machines' were needed in public places like grocery stores.

Adelson is owner (?can't remember his part; late here) of Mandalay Bay and owner of the manufacturer of the Backscatter Machines.

Oh shit, Chucky called out the jewish lobby.

Chucky?
Michael Scheuer has always called out the Jewish lobby specifically

it would be fun to be handed a rifle by some zionist shithead only to shoot him in the back the second he turns around

That would be implying that they even gave you a rifle with ammo at first before training, even after the kikes would have handlers/advisors around you like slave masters and you would get shot by your cucked collaborator goyim around you

Right, well that makes more sense.

You'll notice that the kike shills – which is the majority of this board at this point – won't touch Scheuer posts with a ten-foot pole.

In the immediate aftermath of the Saudi Arabian turmoil, there were teams of Trump shills here trying to paint Vegas as some kind of assassination attempt on bin Salman, obviously trying to bury the Adelson connection.

Everyone has know for over a decade
what the end-game is. This isn't some breaking news happening. This is common knowledge

youtube.com/watch?v=B3B5xzApMZg

Backscatter machines not safe'
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/02/06/backscatter-screening-machine.aspx

Trump meets with Adelson after Vegas shooting
thehill.com/homenews/administration/353681-trump-met-with-sheldon-adelson-after-las-vegas-shooting-report

Installation of backscatter machines in public places in NV
ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?515638-Sheldon-Adelson-Donald-Trump-and-Metal-detectors

"sometime around 2020 chertoff and osi will merge into a single company. after they merge the owners will sell off all their stock and make billions in profit. mr chertoff has been in contact with sheldon adelson. mr adelson will become a huge sponsor of these machines and he will be the first to put them in his casinos when the law passes"

Los Alamos finds that backscatter machines can rip apart your DNA
collective-evolution.com/2017/02/19/los-alamos-study-finds-airport-scanners-can-rip-apart-alter-dna/

Why do you guys want the mudslime to win?

Id rather have a kike, then a muslim neighbour

Would you rather have ants (Muslims) outside your house that bite at your feet when you take your shoes off, and maybe come into the house once in a while when you leave a mess, or termites (Jews) which silently burrow into the wood of your home until the whole thing comes tumbling down?

I'll take a few bites over the loss of my home, thanks.
This doesn't mean i wont poison every anthill on my property that i see, simply that they are the lesser threat

i learned about this years ago, no fucking way will i ever go through one of those after learning what i have so far about these things and hidden purposes not divulged to the public
straight out of the film Fifth Element

I know someone who has the video footage of those vans he (user) mentions in the original warning. He said,if you see three vans at the event, skip it. I also read all manner of interesting info right after Vegas on Paddocks role as a Israel/CIA/MOSSAD arms dealer flying the shipment out to Mandalay bay (stopover in Afghanistan to pick up drugs too, stopover at his Texas ranch then to Vegas).

A few days before Paddock left Israel they had a 'theft' at a high security weapons depot in the middle of the desert of like 2-3 vans of weapons with a specific Israeli made type of bullets (I guess they were used in the shooting too…I think they were .556 casings, which before it got hushed up came out of the 'theft' at the weapons depot)…anyway, I guess that is how Patsy Paddock made his millions, as a pilot running guns and drugs for 'government'. Which is why his brother did the 'Jojo the monkey boy routine' afterwards…must have been shitting his pants bigtime.

Course, the Israelis didn't ground any flights or anything after the 'theft' at the weapons depot…just let Patsy Paddock fly off with all of it…which brings in some fairly high level connections with Kosher Nostra or again, Adelson.

See Gordon Duff in 2014 explaining the reality of American politics and Adelson to the Syrian Terror Committee.

Israel bombs Gaza

The Israeli army attacked two positions inside the Gaza Strip on Thursday evening in retaliation to a "rocket" from the Strip earlier in the day.
>archive.fo/zuENl
>antielitenews.blogspot.co.uk/2017/12/israel-bombs-gaza.html?m=1

Feels bad man

Fuck off, kike.

I bet you dont have that much experience with mudslimes in your community, huh?

the ride never ends

In r/Occult for a few weeks about 14 weeks ago (American eclipse) when a major event when down and something called 'Elis' (Red Queen) was born into the astral realm, via the Esoteric Hitlerists. The Kabbalah jews were bouncing off the walls (but in a wildly desperate, unhealthy and nutty way) in r/Occult…it was weird to see them all losing their shit at the same exact time…you could barely go to an OP without someone freaking out about 'king slaying' and 'cadaver black magic rituals', calling on the DemiUrge to slay the Hyperboreans and the remnant Nazi's, pronouncing their mastery over earth and just freaking the fuck out over Nazi's in general, some serious whack shit…I would have posted one of the diatribes for your amusement but Holla Forums thought it was too much text…sad, sad…interesting stuff

The fact that (((they))) are making joke pics like this only proves that OP is right

Why would Kikes push for more muslims, when said muslims want to destroy kikes?

And i still would take a kike 100/100 times, before mudslimes.

You don't deserve those digits.

Is this user indicative of the level of awareness on this board?

The ugly truths about President Trump's Jerusalem declaration
>archive.fo/HwSgG
>theweek.com/articles/741775/ugly-truths-about-president-trumps-jerusalem-declaration

end yourself you naive burger fuck

so were we.

*europeans, that is if youre more than 80 burgercents european

my sides

redpilled