God, are you there? I want 100 hours of my life back

God, are you there? I want 100 hours of my life back.

No

nah

overrated garbage

Blue Coins?

It's a 10/10 game. Would replay. Still, not better than 64.

shit game
not even fun
you cant even jump
pressing b doesnt make you jump

Henry?

sage

I think you mean nightmare-inducing uneasiness. God, SM64 is just so out of comprehension.

Do you niggers even like video games ?

Take the nastolgia goggles off. I remembered the game being way better than it was, then replayed it recently and it didn't hold up at all like 64 did. Isn't it sad how the best parts of Sunshine are the platforming sections where you don't have fludd?

This is in no way a 10/10, it's a 6/10 at best.

They would be if they weren't all abstract blocks floating in space.

Colorful blocks in space > Grey/Green Same-y environments

It was a pretty fun game.

Well of course you would say that, autistic people are attracted to colorful simple shapes after all.

Ok let's all stop arguing for a moment and admit that Superstar Saga is the best Mario game.

The only levels I remember looking drab were Nokia Bay and maybe the manta beach. Not much variation because the whole game was summer vacationland, but it wasn't ugly.

It isn't really, the game is fine but it's too short and easy. Super Mario RPG is overall a better game, mostly thanks to the old Square staff being involved and TTYD is the much better game overall.

I liked that game when I was younger, I wonder how it holds up?

There are Mario games for all genres and tastes. That's like saying meat pies are the best food.

Go back to sleep Rosie. And put on some decent clothes, otherwise you will catch a cold.

Fps and it's Mario when?

Man I want to stick my dick in her.

Splatoon

Why do you think they haven't shown the NX yet? :^)

The Good

The Bad

It's fun in bursts but god it gets old quick.

How? Half his 64 moveset is gone.

You're the one who wasted your time, faggot.
t -god

I think he just really liked the water sliding, you can get some good momentum with that, the primary movementlosses IIRC is the punches and longjump.

The only movement move Mario is missing from 64 is the long jump. Removing the punches and kicks doesn't really affect anything; the extra hangtime you get from 64's kick is replaced with Sunshine's hover nozzle, which also acts as your (sadly slower) long jump, a way to break your fall, or get extra height on your jump. Plus, it shoots water underneath you, letting you safely attack enemies under you and clear goop for safe landings. Multiple uses with one move. Also, the wall jump and dive were improved upon from 64, where the wall jump now lets you delay your jump slightly and makes wall jumps easier to pull off, and the dive, combined with shooting water in front of you and diving into it, lets you move on the ground extremely fast, even before getting the Turbo nozzle, in addition to pressing jump after diving to get another burst of speed.

tl;dr what said.