Would You Consider Marrying A Palestinian Catholic?

I had a friend who married one, met her in Iraq where she was acting as an Arabic translator talk to the women and her uncle was a big shot in Fatah and able to get her the gig (which was highly priced, even to work in a war zone).

Was reading a book that got into them a bit. Many of them claim to be descended of the Crusaders, and genetic tests seem to bear them out. Interesting, the European-looking families only marry within themselves (with careful records to prevent marriage where consanguinity could be an issue.

I'd say this for them– the have survived as Catholics and with DNA showing they really are descended of Crusaders and survived occupation for 800+ years under T*rk Roaches (where conversion would have made life far simpler for them), Brits, then Jews, it must speak well of their genetic stock.

They also take their virginity and purity very strictly. One one Pal Catholic took up with a Muslim and slept with him, her father slit her throat for dishonoring her family. At his sentencing, he said "it was worth it and he'd do it again." If you marry one, you can be sure you are getting a virgin.

And for the record, we are not talking about Arabic Catholics/Christians. There are a relatively small group of maybe ~10k (that the Jews seldom permit to be photoed, lest 'murices sympathize too much with them and want to donate) that are genuine descents of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem and have blue eyes, blonde hair, etc…

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicphilly.com/2016/09/news/world-news/christian-educators-say-israeli-cuts-threaten-schools-existence/
archive.is/Xsx1v
haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
archive.is/hvjs7
timesofisrael.com/one-convicted-another-acquitted-for-arson-attack-on-jesus-loaves-church/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice blogpost

This is one is marrying a male far darker than she is. Goes against what I read, that they only marry within other Euro Crusader descended families. Maybe the nigger-loving is rubbing off on pals too….

You seem confused, dumbfuck. A "blogpost" gives info about yourself or YOUR OWN life. Here, I am asking the question if it's race mixing to marry a Palestinian who may have some Arab blood, speaks Arabic, but her SNA shows she is descended from Crusaders. Mind the difference hymie?

*DNA, not that you'd know the difference.

This is a Catholic school in Bethlehem (12 fucking years in a Catholic school, never knew this existed) and the question is this: do we claim them as our kin and, if so, where is the cut-off line?

That is, would you risk your life to save a young Catholic girl whereas not be all that bothered about the Muslim? Fucking Ottomans and then Wilson and the rest of scum with "Yugoslavia" certainly fucked up ethnic boundaries and mixing.

A cunt from "Kosovo" might appear to be "White" but I would spit on her or any other Albanian if they were on fire. Whereas, the Catholic in Bethlehem who survived 800 years of roach persecution, I'd be far more welcoming.

Opinons?

OK I know this is going to be controversial but heres what I would do:

Let the Palestinian Catholics move to a Christian country.
Let the muslims in Palestine move to a muslim country.
Give the land back to the Juice.

I know Im going to get shit for this post but I just think it works best when you have various regions of the world for each culture and ethnicity.
If the Juice didnt have israel they would be trying to live in Europe. Or the US.
Similarly Muslims should stay in the muslim lands.

That's a good point. Imagine how bad things would be if there were Jews in the US and Europe!

keep responding to yourself shitskin

Obviously there are Jews in the US and Europe already but there would be 6.5 million more of them here if Israel didnt exist.

The way I see it people need a homeland so you can tell them to fuck off back to their homeland.

This is a Christian school is Israel where, of course, the kikes are cutting the funding. IT doesn't say catholic. But, where are the drives to collect money for them? Where are the newspaper articles on this?

For those who don't know, it's common practice for kikes to spit on Christians, vandalize priceless monuments and even burn down 1,200+ year old Churches….

You'll NEVER see this in a newspaper.website in ZOG because if the lemmings ever found out what was actually going on, donations would dry up. Actually, the cuckolds would probably find a reason to excuse it.

No because I won't risk muddying my genes. I already do risk that a bit considering I'm half-southern European. Now don't get me wrong, there is a considerable amount of southern Europeans with a close proximity to Nordics, but then again there are many with their genetic line mongrelized to hell and back. I wouldn't risk marrying with one whose ethnicity was enslaved DOUBLE the years mine has been under the Ottomans, no, fuck that. Catholics also are a no go, Oriental Orthodoxy is the least I'd settle with.

There is nothing wrong with Palestinian Catholic, I have nothing against them. but i wouldn't marry one of them

LINKS:
catholicphilly.com/2016/09/news/world-news/christian-educators-say-israeli-cuts-threaten-schools-existence/
archive.is/Xsx1v

haaretz.com/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099
archive.is/hvjs7

Nah. Fuck your turn the other cheek bullshit.

Oh and the blonde girl is probably a Slav Jew. Look at the guy beside her, specifically his hat.

If I was an inbred Arab, then yes. Since I'm not, I wouldn't.

Syriacs, Iranians, and Coptic Egyptians are the only ones in the middle east who survived with low-admixture with Arab genetics. It's still there, but it's pretty low.

you're not hearing me user (or reading, as the case may be). Some of the Christian farmers that own vineyards there and make wine have been for almost a thousand years, have blue eyes and blonde hair. The Jew Max Bluementhal gives a good description of them in " David and Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel."

You'd not consider it even if a DNA test (e.g., 23 and me under false name paid with money order) proved her ancestors from France, a true daughter of the crusaders?

Is that a school for ants?

More example of crusader genes in local pals. Have to try to find that chapter on the Christian families by the Jew Blumenthal. Notice, not saying "go ahead, marry into mud goy!"

But the ones who managed to endure diminutude under Roaches for 700 years, plus the Jew Ethnic cleaning by the Irgun, woman managed to avoid rape by both muslims and Jews for all those years enough to preserve their Euro appearances.

THESE would be types I'd want to one day breed. (need to find more pictures of the family Blumenthal writes of & what village they live in to see pictures. HE claims they easily could pass as French.

mate, I'm in a fucking hospital after skiing accident with screws in leg just barely managing as it is to keep laptop table and keep losing button to pump diludad into myself.

If you'd like to resize it, be my guest. That's how the jew gave it.

Close up of that womans face please, she looks very white but I cannot be sure

wish..mate, sorry, the nigger will be out of commission for the next few weeks. I barely have used of one fucking arm in this crowded, shithole bed. Fucking place also blocks access to 8 chan as "potentially illegal or hazards material" so need to use wifi hotspot from ky gojr

why are you asking Holla Forums for permission? do whatever the fuck you want.

This is actually quite an interesting thread having read through it. Unfortunately I do not have anything to contribute, have a bump.

Not asking anyone for "permission" for anything, dumbass. IT raises the larger issue of..let's say we get to DOTR. I know Dr. WLP had zero use for Christianity (and boy has this pope and crop of other assorted elders proved his point).

The bigger question, however, is what to do with those around the margins, If a White Catholic girl in Palestine has DNA that Clearly marks her as a descendant of the Crusaders, she'd clearly be allowed in White ethnostate.

What about one that is half Euro-descended/half Arab-Catholic? These are sorts of decisions that way down the line will need to be made.

SHORT VIDEO OF CATHOLIC WEDDING IN NAZARETH

A Pal Christian, and the eyes supposedly real…looking into this (trying to hook up oculus) beings up all sorts of conflicting feelings. Yes, to an extent they are kin (eco the REALLY White ones with blonde or red hair and green eyes and members of a Christian religion).

I feel more kinship for them than fucking muslims but still nothing like I do for Euros. And–with a very exceptions of photos have seen of those who can pass– don't want them inEurope.

I'm no longer even a catholic myself anymore, but these girls have a girl to be here and have there school. What right? RIGHT OF CONQUEST. The TURKS LOST TO THE BRITS. If the show had been on the other foot, their wives and daughter would have been led off by Jew slave dealers to Harems.

Jews only have that f–king miserable land by virtue of ZOG and the military and diplomatic protection afforded it. Read the Jüdenprese any given day to see rocks thrown through Church windows, graffiti on the stones of 1,500 year old Churches, Priests spit at, etc…

Typical fucking kikes. Not only do they bankrupt you with wars for their bullshit, but then they vandalize your religions shrines,

timesofisrael.com/one-convicted-another-acquitted-for-arson-attack-on-jesus-loaves-church/

LAST GIRL WITH REED CROWN AND FRECKLES–COPTIC CHRISTIAN–IS INTERESTING.

I'm sorry but do you think we are Catholic here or something?

Not the point fucko. IF you are White, then for over 1,000 years your ancestors fought for and died under the symbol of the cross. I'm not a Catholic, but still genuflect when I pass an altar in a major basilica/cathedra just in recognition of the men who built it, the architect who planned it, the funerals held there, the pilgrims taken there, etc.. All that is my ancestry.

I may not believe it, but I don't see myself as having the right to disown it.

Skin? Nope.
Actually French, specifically father from Normandy and Mother from Brittany. As far as "responding to myself," if I can post interesting pictures here that 2 or 3 lurkers will appreciate as opposed to the usual cacophony of bullshit here, I'm fine with that.

As for you, well you can suck my ass…

(checked)
My mistake mate. I thought you were complaining that the image was too small. No, the reason it has to have fencing that high is because the school is in Jerusalem and it's not uncommon for Jews to go on a rampage and start destroying anything Christian. Not kidding.

If you'd like to see a real Jew "PurimFest!!!' as Julius Stretcher would call it, look aroudnd for Max Blumenthal's video "Feeling The Hate In Jerusalem." Jewtube removed the first one, but live leak may have it. You've never seen Hebes worked into such a bloodiest in your life.

Oh, also They need to build various stone barriers everywhere because an orthodox kike filled a large tractor-trailer truck with nails, all manner of metal shrapnel, added some fertilizer and explosives and a trigger mechanism. He then left it there, on a timer, and walked off. It was parked in front of a school for young muslim girls (like ages 6-12.

Now, I may dislike muslims and not want them in Europe, but to kill little girls with an explosion spewing charnel in all directions? That's a special kind of Talmudic hatred. Let me see if I can find the tape for you. The Jew, btw, shows NO remorse. His only regret is that it didn't go off. Had in gone off, almost certainly would have started a war in the middle east. Let me look for the tape if you're interested.

Everyone should see the Talmudic hatred these people have for non-Jews.

Why wasn't this thread just deleted outright?

no, they are not white, although palis are a useful ally against the jews so long as they stay in palestine

smh

Not what this thread is about tbh

I already know the answer is to stay white…

So I don't know why I bother posting, anons.
But what if you find yourself conflicted with an Asian who is on the same ideological ground?