Colonel of the FSB, linked to the hack of elections, arrested in Russia

Russian media has published a large inside about how the FSB colonel told about Russia's interference in the presidential election in 2016 and was apprehended for state treason in Russia.

thebell.io/kak-amerika-uznala-o-russkih-hakerah/
archive.is/K1JRx

Discuss?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebell.io/english/about/
thebell.io
youtube.com/watch?v=KiIJNjRLWCY&index=31&list=PLagVUKF7CUTRa04m48-3y74HxgDW47Vzq
youtube.com/user/RTAmerica/search?query=racism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Normal Russian disinformation, admit to stuff and also deny stuff then no one can know the truth. Once everyone gets tired they give up on what's true and what isn't.

Do you have an English translation?

Sorry, no. But you can use google translation.

tl;dr Information on "Russian hackers" was given to the Americans by high-ranking FSB officers

It's called the principle of reciprocity and precedent.
"Whataboutism" is what our entire moral system is based on you jackass.

USA paid NGOs to riot over fag laws, to riot over russian elections, to riot over gas sales, to riot over olympics…

Israel and China and UK continually make campaign donations through shell companies and meddle in American voting.

Also I will say this once and only once: The meddling of ex-KGB officials was 100% in support of black lives matter and the democratic party.

Yep, since these two are the major players in destroying American and essentially western society.
Remember that one Ex KGB agent giving a lecture about their procedure? It is about degeneration, about simply destroying a country from within.
And to further support the claim that russia supports BLM: Look at RT, on how they reported on the Ferguson chimp outs.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
Do me a favor. Write the word jew, without capitalizing. Also type the word kike. Then type some +'s and x's. Cmon heeb, I dare you.

There is always a nugget of truth with you kikes. The act was correctly called, the actors are all yours.

No shit, Russia practically invented psychological warfare and subversive propaganda. Anyone who doesn't think every major country is meddling in every major election is dangerously naive.

They were correct about the most obvious fact, which is that they were using propaganda to try and influence the election (like they and we always do for major intl elections). They were wrong about it being pro Trump, it was nearly all pro Hillary propaganda. God damn you fucking people are retards

God I forgot how awful her voice is.

kys

Lol no. The whole "Russia hacked the election" meme comes from the claim that the Russians were behind the damaging leaks from WikiLeaks. The shitty forced meme acts like the election was rigged because "Russian hackers" exposed the fact that the DNC rigger their own election in the primary.

If the meme we're true, it'd be like if Russians broke into the DNC Watergate style and found chunks of a little kid splattered on the wall. The Russians breaking in would be bad, but what they found would be worse.

Even then, this is all ignoring the fact that Seth Rich was obviously the leaker and was obviously murdered for it. Go kys newfag

This is Holla Forums not 4chan shill

My guess is they were communists trying to get Bernie elected, to recreate the old days of the soviet union.

this
shills for hill need to fuck off forever

GTFO /salttears/

many rubles for you ridf

Fuck off

>thebell.io/english/about/
Seems legit.

The Google translate version just talks about the DNC hacks and Hillary's server. Exposing how careless/incompetent she and democrats are was a good thing.

Explain please.

what? you going back to >>>Holla Forums

I don't understand. Discussion is bad? Do you think you are absolutely right about everything?

My take on the whole issue of the election hacking is this. The Russians exploited a known weakness in the electronic voting machines in order to observe the election process. If there were signs of major tampering, from either side, they would be in the know, and could use that information as the basis of all future interactions with the U.S. Hell, if Clinton had won Putin may very well have decided to first strike us, because he knew what expect from that crazy bitch.

Oh no, not THEM too.

Americans should go to war with Russians. You aren't just going to let them get away with something like that, are you?

>thebell.io

"The Internet country code top-level domain.io is assigned to the British Indian Ocean Territory"
hahahahahahahhahahahaahhahahaha

Kill FSBniggers.

don't forget to ask them to write the word God.
How butt blasted is leftypol? I guess that video of their BO sucking literal dick was too much for them

This seems to be clear, although they may have played the other side to some extent as well. And now that one side is about to take the initiative, it would be a convenient time to throw another little wrench in the works to keep the internal battle hot.

We likely do this or whatever we can get away with as well obviously. But one should be aware of the manipulation. One story was a protest in Texas where they reportedly arranged both sides to show up. Another is the fake Facebook Black group. Take a look at RT America. This reporting is possibly even more possed against America than any mainstream lib rag.
youtube.com/watch?v=KiIJNjRLWCY&index=31&list=PLagVUKF7CUTRa04m48-3y74HxgDW47Vzq
youtube.com/user/RTAmerica/search?query=racism

Bitch please. Did she forget about the little thing called the draft? And even if her grandfather believed in the "cause" when he shipped out, I'm sure he had some second thoughts when he was staring into dead eyes with white skin that were supposedly the enemy. Fucking ignorant cunt. Normalfags must go.

Its /cargocult/ rhetoric because they only want right wing people to be held account for crimes.

"Omg you shot that black guy"
"He was stabbing babies and raping them"
">WHATABOUTISM"

that and fucking stirner memes are literally fucking low energy shit-tier faggotry

That is some hillarious russian humour.

>thebell.io
Soros paid (((NGO)))