THE STATE OF THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT

THE BIS IS (((THEM)))
The Bank for International Settlements (BIS) is the The Global Reserve Bank. It is the creator of all fiat currency. It is a private bank, a corporation with Shareholders, Board Members, an Executive Council and a Chairman of the Board.

(((They))) own every Federal Reserve Bank
Who are the terrorists?

(((They))) own every Private Bank including the Vatican. They own the stock markets. They even own the companies that supply the Military.

But the motherfuckers don’t own the US Military or MI and the President of the United States, Donald J. Trump, is the Commander-in-Chief.

The CIA or FBI. + (Mossad, FSB, MI5, ETC) have shifting alliances. They have good people who are Patriots and who see the evil and what to fight. We know some of the like General Flynn. We’ll erect monuments and statues one day.

THE THREE SIDES OF THE TRIANGLE
US Military
IC
BIS

TRUMP IS THE KEY THAT UNLOCKS THE STONE, THE US MILITARY

Why do they want us to go to war with Russia? Why don’t they want us to become allies?
I don’t know who controls

The EYE on the Capstone — is not the Vatican — it is GOD it is LOVE.
It is a Benediction to those who are humble servants to His will. His will shall be done.

Ronald Bernard will explain

There are whole genocided generations of peoples going back thousands of years buried under their most holiest of temples. The Germans were the ones put in ovens. Modern day Jews are mostly made from captured European women and stolen babies. The elites of most countries from every race came from raped women of that race impregnated by Rothschild types

There are still underground farms of enslaved German women who's only purpose is to pop out babies for their army. The children never know where they actually came from and are lied to about their parents. The slave women get experimented on until they die after they can no longer bare children

Jews are an inbred mixed stock of mediterraneans, central asians, and semites.

Fuck off

every newfag trying to be that LARPer Qanon should be thrown off a cliff

Ahhh yesh, Mrs. Moneypenny…but do you think he knows what he is volunteering for? It is all fun and games until someone gets hurt.

jews are neanderthals

Shadilay~

Personally I am just trying to a job and learn how to execute people and find a network of like minded whites in effort to fight these evils.

Great post
Take my energy OP🖑🖑🖐🖐👌

Learn? Executing is the easy part.

I was gone for 3 days and what the fuck happened to this site

Neandertrolls.

KYS shill.

This is conspiracy tier shitposting clickbait.

If you have info to share please convey it concisely and organized, and provide citations

Sage

You're not wrong but you're posting like a complete fucking faggot. Where are your sources? Where are the fucking FACTS?

i’m ready to join the fight. i found the chapel and the tunnel.
teach me how to exif and map in cad !!

this is a load of horseshit and OP should die, preferably painfully

There is already plenty of hurt. Trump know exactly what he's doing. It's we who don't know what he's doing. Counting on him being sold-out helps little, if he is actually sold-out. While if he is ourguy, believing he is sold-out defeats him.

sage for retarded slide thread.

BIS doesn't control these matters. It exists to back central banks in co-ordinating monetary/fiscal policy. What sort of bullshit are you pushing.

It helps settle large payments between banks dickhead. It has zero to do with the jews, jewish dominance over the federal reserve (5 of its board members are jewish and a large portion of the fed district governors are too). It isn't even a 'private' bank. It is started as a private institution, but the enormous banks and government are so intertwined at this point that it is largely a public institution.

They don't own stock markets fuckstick, everyone who owns stocks do. The intervention of central banks into the stock market is on a country by country basis.

And what the fuck is this god shit at the end? It is completely irrelevant.

I want you to reread this statement very slowly and then shove your head in an oven and turn it on. You’ll be doing the world a favor Shlomo.

BIS answers to no one but lucifer. They deserve to die and they will.

just seems like they are all in on this NWO bullshit.

pretty accurate tl;dr lad

Yes goyim the Jews have nothing to do with the BIS. Trust me I looked into it.

Is it the head of the snake, or merely a head of the hydra?

It literally settles payments on interest for bonds and such across countries. Keeps track of payments on bonds etc.

He's an obvious ZOG puppet, getting tired of this marketing.