Is doctor peterson /ourguy/?

Is doctor peterson /ourguy/?

Is he jew?

No, he's just a pseudo-intellectual. Much like Coach Redpill but with a job.

Isn’t that the goy soycuck doxxxxed?

what's the difference between pseudo-intellectual and intellectual?

Intellectuals typically know what they're talking about.

Are you an intellectual?

On the Internet everyone is an intellectual genius until they've shown their face, then they are the biggest retard ever.

I'm probably more more of an intellectual than 99% of the old white dudes your school taught you about. I'm much smarter than Nietzsche for example.

Was never one for school. Did the bare minimum to get the hs pedigree diploma then was glad to be done with it. Have my own definition of intelligence: equal parts curiousity and honesty. As long as you can manage both (imho) school is unnecessary as nobody can ever be smarter than you.

Ah, a fellow Rick & Morty connoisseur.

His name is Professor Doctor The Right Honourable Jordan Peterson.

Get thine nomenclature right.

Doctor Dubsman B. Checkemson

Dr. Jordan Peterson was a proud, black philosopher but they won't teach you that in school.

WE

i unironically love that mods let vaguely and not even really Holla Forums shit fly
this is the best board right now, cherish this moment lads

Well I guess not then..

its funny how both SJWs and neo nazis hate Peterson because he doesnt larp about sucking Hitlers dick like a turkshit from Holla Forums or he defends trans rights like the nutjobs on the left.

Kek

Regardless throwing faith goldy under the bus was a bitch move.

That's not hard to do, Nipplesuck was a cuck who brought out his insecurities on everyone else and society, he really should be classified under psychology rather than philosophy because he makes a great character to analyze, especially when you look at how his pathetic life influenced his philosophy to the extreme.

That kind of thinking leads to egotism and other craziness.
If every kid is told they're the best, which they are, then they have to drive to do any better and will lag behind peers that have to put in effort.

t. user who was told he was brilliant with all the tests and results to prove it, then slacked for final year and had to slug through shitty courses meant for braindead foreigners to get what I wanted.

Lmao how many times i have seen this bullshit story and it never was the truth, every single time its narcistic personality disorder with some idiot who thinks he is brilliant

who?

DUBS DECLARETH: CLEAN YOUR ROOM ANONS

Whether I truly was clever or not isn't the point, as I was stuck in dead-end jobs and having to take uni courses that could be completed by a 15 y/old in a week, but are padded out so you have to take a year to finish them.
Everyone should be told they can do better so they do.

I actually missed half of the year while I was in hospital, but I decided I was clever enough to not have to drop out and do the final year again the next year as I wanted to finish with my mates.

NICE BLOODY DIGITS FOR HEAVENS SAKE

it's true sometimes though, or do you think actually intelligent people are happy and successful at modern (((colleges)))?

intelligent people will never say they are smart because they know how much they still have to learn, only idiots with big egos and narcistic personality disorders will claim shit like "i am so smart"

LMAO kiddo i'm a literal genious with 192 IQ and I already know everything I have to at 18, only dumbasses like you have to learn things they're entire lives.

That user you flared up at was in the right tbh.
He thought wrong and understands his mistakes, and now is warning against people like that don't want people to learn daily.

To parrot Peterson: "You've been taken care of by your parents and the government for 18 years. You have zero real life experience."

To still parrot Peterson: "The online personality test costs 10 dollars. No refunds, goy."

HEIL HITLER

If you can't afford to spend ten buckaroos you're probably a nigger or some other kind of subhuman and thus impossible to sort out. Keep buying overpriced sneakers, at least they can keep your feet warm, no point in spending them on your mind.

Yes, goyim, how dare you not pay for something you can easily get for free on the internet? Are you antisemitic, by any chance?

Dr Peterson, I'm JIDF. Uh, you don't get to debate cultural marxism.

Yeah, why pay for quality when you can take a free ten question personality quiz like some commie. Better hoard those neetbucks like your penny-pinching jew overlords.

(OP)
That's Dr. doctor peterson to you bucko.

The costs are mostly for the server upkeep, but it's the based on the big five personality trait test which exist for free. He and one of his students are working on developing it further, too.

I want to lick her jackboots.

She wants your worthless uncut goy cock up her ass.

Don't do this to me, user. I must help secure the existence of our race and a future for white children

I mean, you could probably find a Jewish girl who would do that, for money.

unnfff
Hitler dubs and Silverman ass, who could resist?

Surprise SS thread?

I don't get it, why would she put a dirty sock there

It's her cumsock, silly.

To rub her bulge all over your dumb face, goy.

Wat. Difference between being educated and actually learning on a daily basis is curiousity. Add in dishonest education and school can and will always make you less intelligent.

SS thread?

came here to post this

School doesn't make you inteligent, it indeed mkes you dumber and teaches you to hate studying. What school gives you is wisdom
an ocean of wisdom…
a 1cm deepth ocean…
it's just a general introduction to almost everything you could possibly be interested in learning in the future. honestly it could be shorter than it is today
most of the stuff you learn there is useles

he's better than 4chan tourists

then where do you get your wisdom from user? I bet you're embarrassed to answer.