Dominions 4 General: Non-retarded OC Edition

Dominions is a fantasy turn-based war game created by two dudes. One of them is a history teacher.

The game combines a simple presentation with an extremely wide array of strategic options, including over 2800 units, 800 spells and 300 magic items. Turns are resolved simultaneously, with players planning battles rather than directly controlling them.

It has simplistic graphics but is easily moddable and extremely deep.

Basically, it's an autist’s wet dream of a war game.

Join the steamgroup for multiplayer
steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434709795

dom4.wikia.com/wiki/Dominions_4_Wiki

pastebin.com/uTZnjYwm (embed) (embed)

jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

This is a community resource that has every unit, spell, and item in the game in an accessible database.
larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551

For testing battle formations and spells
dom4archive.kermodebear.org/www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/debug-mod.html

It is available on Gamersgate and Steam.

L8nightscrub Agartha I fucking warned you not to mess with the lizards, now you're down the hole at least 1400 gold, Your capital is going to become a tomb for my snakes if you think you're a big enough guy to fight me.

Other urls found in this thread:

llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=8WizardsGenesis
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=EAItwillbefine
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MiddleAgeAustism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need to make more scenario maps, where one guy plays a super powered nation and the rest are just regular nations.

Kind of like the map Ermor OP

I've never had seduction work on them, but when they fail and the target doesn't feel bad for them it triggers a 1v1 battle so your charms don't hit any chaff.

Technically, it triggers an assassination, so if there's anyone set to guard commander they might show up.
Too bad indies are never scripted.

L8night is picking up today, will we play a third turn??

Taking mine now

That leads me to think it's like W:TW or AoW, and you didn't tell me it's a God game, which it is more than a war game and sounds cooler too.

What? This is no explanation, this is no detail. This is marketing speak to make something sound fancier than it is.

That would be more like a niche Paradox strategy game, which hardly anyone wants to play.

You can do better than this.

what would you write?

You're the reason I'm glad someone else started making OPs

lol my mad priest beat your thug to death with a fish

What the honest fuck? I have seen units with 8 fucking health destroy armies with a vine shield and I have mine killed by a fucking light infantry.

I didn't fucking grab the thrones planning on people to play out their wars now its just turned into.
I'm just going to win the game if you want to be faggots.

Arco before I grab the thrones I'm going to skullfuck your corpse.

Oy vey! Stop ganging up on me! It's like annudah shoah!

It's not what to write but how. With a little more enthusiasism.

can you give an example?

I just copied the OP from an old one I had saved when I did it this time.

Still better than your retarded as fuck OC as the header for the topic.

Fuck you ULMISH try hard faggot nigger.
I'm happy your are doing the OPs, stop treating me like the fucking boogeyman at shitposting when all I was doing was keeping the old threads alive and answering questions about the game.

The funniest part about this, is that in Dom4 the Abyssians fight and beat the rephaite giants with their fire magic, literally holocausting them. Then LA Abyssia gets to dig up their fossilized bones to fight for them lol

Shit I've been found out, I was Ulm!

Well wherever that LANKAN bastard is, his ape like behavior and bad cave drawings don't make for a good OP.

Yeah your butthurt anger and tryhard(ness?) makes you easy to detect.

Also my OC was great obviously as we have many new people playing since I started.
Stay mad.

I'm new. I got the game on sale. I almost went back to halfchan because of the retarded OP. Worse than a Holla Forums meme. Hella Jeff, Simpsons and mongoloids? Is it 2006?

Just keep it simple and easy to find in the catalogue. T&A works too.

Wew, then your a honest to god faggot.
I'm not going to pretend my OC was any good, but it was OC that was made about a specific in game event that happened between and arco.

It's OC revolving around the game, made by people playing the game, that would be understood by people who were in the game.

Which was Arco's pretender going retarded because he scryed in mind lands and got his astral cord snapped.

I swear only faggots who are already browsing cuckchan are the ones who say this as if its a threat.

Haha you dummy, are you still upset you got beaten by my cute underwater centaurs?

also

Upset because I got beat?
I play games to have a good time, which is why I didn't roll Mictlan as Ur because he was new and wanted to learn, and why I didn't grab the thrones with Gath in the late game.

I don't play to win, I play to see huge armies fight each other and learn what tactics work as that will all make us better players.

What I don't like about you faggot is that you don't know how to take a joke, think anyone criticizing you is me, think everything is a competition even making OP's, you are just overall faggot, but you play dominions well so you're okay.

Also the letting Mictlan live was even needed, he turned out to be a fairly competent player and kicked my ass with well scripted Ozlatols or flying jaguars.

I just like taking the piss out of you because it's so easy, if you think I can't take a joke you should realize by now what's been happening.

I m fairly confident your pretender would have been able to kill all my guys, I just lucked out because you sent her away that turn. I have yet to kill that bitch, should happen soon since the ai is too retarded to cast mirrored image or whatever the name of that spell was, then we'll see if Yomi can roll all over me.

Shit I remember this game. I was arco in that one too.

There are a few blood spells which fuck up SC pretenders really easy, I was crushed seeing how my army of hairy men was so easily defeated but I did spend most of my time making them useful against xilbalba who I ended up never fighting.

I find there are many people who want to critize yet lack the ability, sense or point to do so.
So they hide behind "jokes" which is just really criticism they don't need to take heat for.

Also cheap blood spells you should have access to that will fuck her up.

Honestly I don't mind your OC that much, I thought the Trout Lives matter pic was good enough that I saved it because it made me laugh.

It's just you're really defensive and I like to antagonize you.

For what it's worth I thought about making crappy Ms paint comics of our fights, because that seems more interesting than the crap other Dominions communities put out.

That was the longest game we played on here I think, 102 turns; if you had known about communions then I think you could had beaten me easily, even if I did have the Demon Lords at the point when we started to fight.

You had so much Calvary saved up from what I remember, and basically all I was doing was trying to force your huge ass armies to retreat after I captured provs with sneaky forces. Though Belphegor and those Arch Devils really carried those fights

My finest work, really like how the chick on the left's hair matches perfectly with the hair on the picture.
Fund it

The EA game with Arco, me, ulm, ctis, Tien Chink lasted till turn 170 something.

Really turn 170 huh, that's pretty damn long.
by that point I would had imagined someone would start spamming Armageddon just to end it all.

also how would I know it's not you, if we're all anonymous anyway?

Same way I knew you were Ulm.
Eventually you will learn to recognize my brand of faggotry.

It was a weird game, almost everyone was war exhausted except those who got rolled the earliest.

Tienchi got attacked by 3 nations at once, Abysia, Ctis and niefelnig.

Meanwhile I was struggling with Arco for the longest for various reasons.

Eventually it was me vs. Tienchink and I would like to say I would've won because of superior thugs, SC and army size.
However I did have the majority of my elite army wiped out by fires from afar.
Also I forgot he had two huge armies of magical summons and tons of gem income which I was planning on countering but never got the chance because he grabbed the last throne.

I see too bad I missed out. Though I was pretty burned out of Dominions by that point, I was playing in four games at that point and I cancelled them all.

Tien Chi beat me fair and square though, I thought I could get my pretender to fly into the back and kill his prophet since it was the only command he had, but he failed his morale check and got niggered to death.

I knew about communions but I had no good spells to cast because I made the mistake of spamming mystics, who have shit research and shit magic paths. In this current game I have decent research because I bought enough siblys early on. I'm still well behind you in research but at least I have some high-level spells.

Fuck I've got 700 hours in Dom 4 and I didn't know about the flying morale check until 2 weeks ago.

Im only in L8night, and started middleagedm8

Yeah it's just one of those things you have to prepare for, that and fear. No one even knows how fear checks really work.

Its a separate thing from morale checks apparently, and stuff like huge fear batteries can ruin an enemy in no time if you specifically build for it. One of my favorite strategies now for early expansion (that I've only done with Yomi so far) is to have an awake rainbow pretender with enough magic to instantly get Thaum 1 by turn 2 just so I can get frighten.

It's such an exploitable tactic it's not even funny, and something like Yomi really needs it early on.

Yeah I had mass blood boil set on my high priests for her at some point, but it does require a communion I think since it has 200 fatigue cost. Thugged a Devil decently enough with a armor negating weapon for her.

Let me know how it goes, I'm curious.

Do it, faggot.

Was not aware that fear spells could carry so much weight.
My early expansion strategy was hannya fireball spam.
It worked, and it gave me enough of a territory buffer between me and the bats to get skelespam, and the wins that turned out got my reanimation machine rolling.

you finally learned

Alright I'll do one and see how it goes, since I already am bullying LA-Agartha I'll make a comic about him

Fear is a big deal, it's saved me a lot during times I've played as death heavy nations. For Yomi my opening move is to make a Human general with D1, and give him your choice of Ao-Oni or Aka-Oni (depending on if you went full Heat or cold, I prefer Cold because you already have mountain move on the map restricting the enemies maneuverability is crucial)

I find the Aka Oni have better destructive power, but the Ao-Oni have better staying power which honestly works better for expansion when you have your general spamming Frighten anyway.

Never really bother with reanimation as Yomi though, I basically only make two-three Dai-Oni a game as my super badass thugs that can turn into buff support when needed and that's it, I generally find them to be too expensive.

Agony works great as well if you can overcome its short range.
Wounds and damage as well as fear check.

Honestly feel like I got a bit carried away.

you complain the OP is not appealing to new people and now you're claiming your autistic in-jokes were better?

powder your angus lad. if you're losing your cool over thread chatter you're almost certainly not going to be handle in-game bantz. your waifu is shit, by the way.

That isn't the guy who was criticizing the OP.
We got ID's here.

Step aside, OC plebs.

I liked this one given its the best way to use ROS

I'm guessing you'd have a mage engineer then right?

It works with communion I suppose, but I'd rather use indie shamans for that if I could.

Awaken

Is there a hotkey for selecting horror marked units? Might as well stick em all in the leper colony.

Put them in a group, near an air mage give them gift of flight have them attack archers after holding.
Then have a blood mage cast hell power, even though they will die they will die by horrors right by the enemy giving them fear and possibly killing a few.

64 Bit dominions when?

it doesn't already?

I don't think so, had two out of memory game overs in two days while my system never went above 30% RAM usage.

I've never ran out of mem and I've fought insane AI ermor and nazca.
With 1000+ units on field.

I'm running 16 GB so I don't see any memory errors from combat, just finishing my turn then if I reload another crash. What map size do you usually play with? Best I can tell it's my insistence to play large maps or, the game can only handle a fixed amount of commanders and when the AI recruits another it causes the crash.

The largest map I played on was Glory of the Gods, with full roster.
Though the turns take a bit I've never encountered a game crash.
Even on my shitty work laptop but I don't play big map on that but with the graphical options of I can still field huge armies no prob.

Guessing it's my map then I just can't go back to the normal sized ones

This is a reminder for Ctis, and Asspoodle to get your turns in you have 5 hours.

If you both haven't done them by the final hour, I'll extend the game by 12, if only one of you did then Im going to let the game progress unless one of you specifically asks now for more time.

I got to say Ulm, you're a pretty cool guy for casting blood vortex.
I think every player ended up getting a small number of devil commanders and demons.

I personally got 4 devil commanders.

Glad I could be of service.
Don't dispel me i get slaves out of it

Also bump.

I won't dispel your globals if you don't dispel mine.

Cool

Is llama frozen again ? I swear it happens more often than it used to nowadays.

Yeah its seems that way, I want to say there have been more players on it which is probably stressing the server.
Games like this usually get even more popular during the winter.

There's a ton of sites getting DDoS'ed right now.

So who here wants a Holla Forums newbie game?

No other one for me until EA8ScrubOff is finished.

What nation is the attacker?
We should consider holding COE games.

We have one or two games close to wrapping up, wait a little bit I'm sure one will start up tonight or tommorow.

Tyranids.
Also I doubt much people own Conquest of Elysium.

Ah gif was related, yeah nevermind.

I thought you were talking about the image.
Otherwise I have no idea what you mean by attacker.

Check IDs, Yeah I never saw the unit before and assumed it was vanilla nation.

I have it, Its a lot more random than dom4. I didn't like it at first but I sometimes play it for quick interesting games.

I like to play as the High Cultist best

That was how I felt as well.
I thought I wasted my money then played it again.

I like how its slower paced then dom and the different planes really add something.
If Dom 5 ever gets made I how they incorporate some elements of CoQ like the planes.

yeah I really felt I wasted my money as well, I'd recommend anyone who gets it should pirate it first and buy it on a sale.

Though if Dom5 gets made I hope they return to their idea of making the world 3D with 2d sprites and incorporating terrain changing spells.

I hope not, I played elemental enchantress and that was always fucked.
Unless you mean like z levels.

Pretty much the same story here, pirated 3 and liked it enough to buy 4, which was itself a straight improvement, though there's some things I don't like such as suicidal shedim and all those indies FUCKING WHY

We should get a game going.

Apparently it was what they were going to do anyway, and I'd just like to see some sort of terrain changing spells.

It wouldn't have to affect maps physically since the terrain is already just an icon in the right corner

Wasn't there a thing in the description of MA C'tis changing lands into marsh in Dom3 or 4 or something? is it fluff or it's some other effect

also, llama still frozen ? i hope it will get my turns first before it hosts when it unfreezes itself

Seems it chewed through the backlog now, L8TermAbortion can take their turns.

Well if you have Coe4 we can figure out how to do a game later tonight.

Since it's not an email type game it seems, and I'd rather play it live anyway, I can't host though.

I think it just changes the battlemap to a swamp terrain like with quagmire, also being in C'tis' swamp dominion gives all non-cold blooded creatures terminal AIDS.

I can host. I've played a couple of games with a friend of mine before and if you don't mind using Hamachi it takes no time at all to set up.

If you really have to use Hamachi, I'll set it up then.
IP is 164.254.107.164:7272 , it might fuck up due to me not being used to 164.

Firstly we need to be in the same hamachi room
join Holla Forumscoe4
password: Vidya

I'd ported my serb so it doesn't require hamachi.

It might not be a capitol v in the password

I was wrong, my IP is now 25.8.210.223:7272
Not using Hamachi or any mods.

REMOVE FLY
remove fly
you are the worst snek. you are the snek idiot you are the fart smell. return to swamp. to our swamp cousins you may come our contry. you may live in zoo.

I tried to connect to you, but it's just saying "might take some time"

Well shit, I guess it keeps redirecting my official IP to my alternate local host IP.

Arco.
LET MY PEOPLE GO

Yeah it doesn't work for me either.

Quite inaccurate for ancient Egypt.

Man that meme is funny but I worry some day that some liberal retard in whatever marxist utopia is left over is going to take our shit posting seriously and post images of "kangz" as proof.

while the rest of our descendants are exploring space of course

Anyone have any experience with LA R'Lyeh and care to share some insight?

Been fucking around with them in single player. Dumped all scales except Luck and Magic, took an awake Void Lord with max dominion, 9W, 5 astral. He can take on pretty much anything underwater, though anything that can hit hard or has a net can cause problems. Forging a spear and shield seems to mitigate most issues though. The water bless was mainly for the benefit of all the Void Gate summons that occasionally appear as freespawn; many have multiple attacks and a high native defense. Would I be better off just dumping some points into Nature instead (for poison res initially, forging later) or taking another path?

Army expansion is ok with armored Slave Guardians backed by chaff, switching over to full time Meteorite Guard production to build up a landing force. Nothing else on their roster seems useful except for the Crab Hybrids and Shambler Thralls, but I rarely even use them due to the gold cost.

The big problem seems to be ferrying around all the freespawn. Am I supposed to devote a castle to producing Illithid Lords so I have the reliability of non-insane leadership? How do they hold up in MP? LA Atlantis gives me problems on insane difficulty. Lemuria can be an issue if I don't have enough Meteorite Guards with magic weapons. I have not played long enough to figure out what I'm supposed to do on land. Any thoughts?

LA Rlyeh is one of my favorite factions and probably the one I spent the most time on trying to figure out a game plan for.

Summod greatly improves the faction because it makes all your free spawn insane guys upkeep free which is the real disability to the faction. Other wise you're going to have to manually move all your Insane Tritons into areas where there isnt many supplies so they get diseased and die off.

Other wise I do what you do and take the Void Lord, though I ignore major blesses. (If you were to take one I'd go with N9 because void spawn tend to have enormous bulk) I usually only go for 9 candles, but that's just my preference since you'll be building so many temples anyway Dom 10 is easy to get.

I usually do something like D5 to enhance the void lords natural fear, E5 for extra prot and good buffs, and then the rest in Astral so I don't get Dueled to death later on, other wise the Void Lord makes for a pretty good single expander even without a shield.

it's a good idea to forge an affliction blocking charm for him early on in year 2 because you'll still be expanding

The game plan for LA Rlyeh follows much the same as EA Rlyeh but with easier execution. First off know who your opponents are.
LA Atlantis is designed to kill you if you don't focus fire on them right away, and they'll always start on a coast.

LA Xibalba is easier to deal with, LA Lemuria can be a pain in the ass if you don't keep them out of the ocean, and expect your insane armies to be nearly useless against them. but your troops have high MR so it balances out

The only way you can win is by turtling the entire time, You'll want to get Burden of Time going since your guys and star spawn have life times in the thousands. Basically you want to monopolize the global slots over everyone else because you're going to be a sitting duck most of the time.

Armageddon (wish) is your game ender, when you've totally exhausted any other possible enemy you can then more safely capture provinces.

Now those are your beginning and ending big moves, to fill everything in between getting Evo 6 for Mind hunt is essential, whispers of Rlyeh is shit for remote assasinations, and you're better of using your death gems for behemoths or something undead to help your Star Spawn kill more inbetween your insane armies.

The next thing I'll mention is your unique summon which causes insanity, not only does it do that, it also comes with Astral 4 which means it can do some decent pentrating soul slays.

another good thing to look at is your assasins's they're probably the best spell casting assasin in the game. Just give it a water bottle and watch it go to town with mind blasts.

Another note; your insane units are "mindless" so you dont need to worry about feeding them so much, but it helps them rush into place faster if they're not at risk of becoming "limp" from disease and starvation.

I think that pretty much covers it.

I think he was making a stargate reference could be wrong.
Anyway when nigs do claim to be Egyptians I flip it on them and ask if Jews can get reparations for being slaves.

Thanks a lot, I revised a build, taking some of your advice which seems reasonably effective, or at least has a good start. Void Lord dom9 w4 e4 s6 n4, luck 3 magic 3 everything else dumped. Keep him in the fort until he's researched enchantment 2 (regeneration and breath of winter), then switch over to conjuration until 3. Usually takes 3 turns or so. Not concerned with the fatigue from buffing due to the Void Lords life drain, which recovers fatigue. Later on he can cast Earthpower for extra reinvigoration.

Recruit a few slave mages to help with initial research, then boot them out to site search. Then a couple of Starspawn priests for feeding the Void Gate. If I get one with Death magic, I'll give it a bodyguard and set it to enter the site. If it triggers an attack it can at least spam undead, even if the bodyguard does not show up. By turn 5 or 6, the capital goes to producing Starspawn mages only.

Conventional expansion with regular armies works ok by leveraging Slave Guardians and freespawn. I still find myself having to rely on independent commanders for logistics, which is a pain. Just putting all your chaff in a blob can cause issues, especially as your mermen and tritons will race ahead of everything else and get slaughtered, causing morale issues. One benefit is that those insane commanders might decide to declare themselves Prophet, eliminating their upkeep and providing you with a potentially decent thug chassis. Not reliable enough to exploit, otherwise I'd be massing insane Black Servants and Mound Kings for reanimation.

Big issue is getting that second fort up, as well as affording all the temples you're going to need. Stagnation due to lack of expansion is a real concern.

Yeah a lot of what you wrote is right about stagnation.

I just don't even bother recruiting anything but the illithids though (50g 1r) but they're expensive upkeep.

You just gotta hope the candles being spread by your pretender gets you good enough luck scales so you can start getting phat paychecks in.

breaking onto land is essential too, and I usually aim to make that my first expansion fort, because if you don't break out early like MA Rlyeh, you'll have a hard time later on as peoples resources become greater, and their magic more powerful.

As for pretender builds, I tried the build I mentioned again last night, and I forgot that I always used to take 2b as well because I really hate getting afflictions; Not the best idea but it helps because blood hunting just doesn't work out in LA unless you already have Blood magic some place.

Once you start getting stuff like Vastness things get a lot easier.

Divine minding/gift of reasoning a Vastness brings out it's latent Astral magic, and I've seen them destroy entire armies by themselves thanks to Damage Reversal and their combat casting/multiple mind blasts.

How do you handle research? Summons like Revenants?

Nah I'd never use revenants, it's not very cost effective and you want to save the few Death gems you get for other important stuff (there is always something better than revenants, pic related)

pretty much by turn 8 the only thing I'm making is the Illithid Mages which will have like 20+ research each with full magic scales.

Then for expansion I prefer to use the Star child's because they cost less upkeep than the illithid priests (even though they're not holy). Each one will have 10 research in full magic scales.

and eventually Im going to use them to assassinate anyway, which can really save your ass when you're going in for a big battle.

I took your advice an sent my pretender straight to a coast-line instead of attempting to take over the seas with him. Got lucky with a tribal province, so I had some shamans to help with research while I was building some coastal forts.

I tried out the Illithid units as well. Way better than I remembered. A half dozen of them just wrecked independents, allowing my scrubby freespawn to overwhelm them with minimal losses. Expensive, but way better than what I was doing with the slave soldiers.

I'll have to try out the mod you mentioned. Thanks for the help.

I hope it was Bone Tribe/Lizard Tribe/Toad tribe

Bump

How's everyone's games going?

No. It's a war game where you play as a wannabe god. Huge difference. Sure, you have some divine aspects such as priests of your faith being able to call upon your divine authority to banish the undead. But other than that you're little more than a magically powerful X, where X is a mage, giant, dragon, titan, or inanimate object who managed to convince a bunch of fools that he should be supreme god.

Other than that, I agree with your post.
/autism

Bone Tribe, Hoburgs and Deer Tribe in my current sp game. Putting up a temple and lab was pretty easy with the freespawn Cultists that appear.

Shame the land troops are nothing special. At least they make a decent screen for archers. Playing around with Star Child communions on land. Nowhere near Stellar Cascades at the moment, but spamming buffs on troops seems to work ok. Luck, Cheat Fate and Body Ethereal.

If the host(s) is/are around can i get a bit of extention for L8TermAbortion and Middleagedm8s, I forgot to take my turns yesterday and I won't be back home in time to take them before it hosts.

Hey man hope you made it back in time, I didn't get a chance to postpone it.

Black & White 2: God game or War game?

I'm sorry I just read your post; please let me know in advance if you can, I'd really rather people don't stale even if it takes a long ass time to do turns.

Problem was I forgot to check if the turns are to be made in the evening, if i remembered it soon enough to ask for an extension I would have just done my turn.
Also timezones, so i didn’t really expect anyone to be around on short notice but can't hurt to ask.
I actually missed it but it seems to have worked in my favour, did it Hillary Clinton.

FUCKING POST DAMMIT

Seems nobody is really around, or just doesn't have anything to say.

How are your games going m8s ?

Good the Jew rules supreme in L8Abortion.

C'tis is killing everyone in the other l8 game.

And from what I can tell everything is peaceful in the middle age game for now.
The map is also really neat, like the cavern system.

The map looks a bit weird because they have to show it on a flat map but the idea that there are caverns under the whole map is pretty cool

Ten chinks here, the nips are in the process of knocking me out.

Tien Chink is probably going to be profiled as every game with them ends up with them being the superpower or the first person to be aggressive.

Appropriate otherwise

Now all that needs to happen is Ulm waging war on Ashdod.

How do you MA Man?

Cavalry seems expensive, knights steamroll generic, unsupported armies once you build them up though. Infantry is mostly shit, their longspear is a real disappointment. Their foreign units seem to be a lot better at taking punishment, plus they're easier to replace on-the-go.

Research core seems to be made up of Daughters and Monks, Logrians for forgings and fighting, Mothers for leading and buffing armies. Crones for when you have cash and need big paths for rituals.

Mid game seems to be reliant on summons to act as a screen for massed longbowmen and foresters. Vine Men and animals, like the wolves you get from Call of the Wild.

Best pretender I can come up with seems to be the horny pig. Can afford dom 5, e4n4 and +4 scales. Can self-buff and trample pretty much everything.

Anyone have a more coherent plan?

Acquire a taste for suffering.

+7 scales, sorry. Been using t3p3c2g3l3m3 in single player.

They're that bad?

Fuck my shit up.

I don't know, but I do know that playing a nation with such a poor fort troop selection requires you to embrace pain and burn it as fuel for your journey.

Play it with mods, that is all I can say.

This mods like summod and magic enhanced are a god send because they give some useful abilities.

For example Asphodel in vanilla has no spells to take forested provinces, magic enhanced fixes that and even adds in a global enchantment.

This too, don't know about summod, but magic enhanced is fucking great, it actually makes EA Rlyeh somewhat viable.

Personally I don't think Asphodel needs extra spells per say, or that any nation -needs- to have national spells to differentiate them. (units and magic paths do enough imo)

Magic enhanced is more like a bandaid, but it's like a cool band aid with cartoons on it or something.

These days I'm more leaning toward Summod, it tries to retain the original spirit of the factions without going over board with too many new spells.

Though both editors are working together to make their mods mutually compatible.

At least I didn't lose the stack of troops.
Still lost the province though.

The problem with asphodel is it has province death like ermor, without the casting power.
Your units might as well not be there because other then gold rng you're not going to have much, and you will eventually be fighting on uphill battle with lowering income and limited freespawn.
Which is incredibly vulnerable to fires from afar

Yeah funny as shit, I thought it got killed like the others until I saw the province wasn't under you control.

Didn't you send three triton commanders over without an army?
They had shambler skin and waterbreathing ring on, what's up with that?

I'm super shit at the game, but I love it. I have to go to work in a bit, so I don't really have time to read the thread, but how long do games typically last with this many human players? And, y'know, how badly would someone without a whole lot of experience get their shit kicked in?

MEME TEAM GAME
Is effectively done, would who ever made it, could you end it?

Plenty of people are shit.

An online game can last a month or more, and if you're lucky you can fake it to you make it online.

Okay. How NEET do I need to be, because I have a full-time job.

You normally have like one maybe two turns per game per day. You have a very flexible window of time to do these turns. They typically don't take very long to do. Most of your "game" time is theorycrafting how to do better next time.

Alright. I joined the Steam group before I left, and I'll look into everything else once I get off.

I forgot to give them troops after I lost the last fight in your sea tile.

The normal time interval between turns being hosted is 24 hours, if you have like 15 minutes - 1 hour a day to do turns you'll be fine.

Well Zoey's end finally came.
Raped by Toads she was, and left for dead, the ground her final lay.
Once so hopeful, she boldly besieged Patriarchy's lair, only to be met with the hatred of a thousand men, so off she went, alone.
With nowhere to run or hide, thought dead she was.
Strayed the land unbeknownst to all, 'til she decided to retake her home, alone.
Was it madness? Desperation? We will never know, as she lays there, silent, under men and toads.
Fuck that bitch, she killed my priests

Did you kill her once before?
She didn't have any of her gear on, she's practically useless without some kind of weapon because its just her feet.

Where i can get Dom4 with latest patch?

Pay with Solomon demons.

fucking this, I can't find a download for the latest version, please someone rar & upload or post a link.

Someone on here has a link to one of the older versions.
I haven't seen anyone with the most recent one though.

Yeah why does she have Iron Skin, but no mistform, and no weapon?

Could had been a beast mode attacker else wise, get's most of the best buffs, and with Ur it wouldn't be hard to get her a fear helmet to go with her awe.

Dominions has always been known to have very good anti-piracy measures so the latest patches haven't been cracked yet.

Just try out the older one, the only thing you're missing out on is Y's in the middle age, and that's really about it

Y's is the best tho

That's peanuts compared to the killing of Billionaire Bruce Wayne.
Nigger was hiding in a fort though and he fucked off before the oni could rip him apart
at least his prophet stuck around long enough to be sliced in half with nippon steel folded 2 thousand times

I would buy it on steam winter sale but dont like support fatty.

Pretty sure you also miss out on Therodos and Xibalba.

You could get it on Gamersgate, I can't attest to the quality of that place. If you want to buy it from a keyseller than it costs a little over 10$ on G2A

Nah they're in as of the most recent pirated copy.

That is what I started out with last year, the most recent pirate has .12 which has Therodos included.

Anyway Ragha, are you here? this is really just between you and me now.

I'm here, lizardniggers.
I see what you're trying to do with my throne, and I'm not letting it happen.

Hark now and listen to the war cry of Aphrodite as we have our final battle!

It should download automatically from Steam.

:^)

Crushed her sieging force made up of the remains of Ur amphibian's forces, she fled after being gangbanged by a bunch of wywerns, griffons and jaguar fiends. And since she couldn't retreat anywhere, she died.

I'll do my turn a bit later.

Gotcha too bad you don't have screengrabs of her battle while equipped.

It was really disappointing, the AI didn't use that mirror spell and I had all my guys buffed.

I kind of stalled on the last turn because i don't like the look of hundreds of blood vengeance-enhanced furries, so I suppose that's fair.

Wew C'tis you are an honest to god faggot, what the fuck is the point of playing if you just go and end things in turn 32?
Especially in a game for faggots to learn?

Turn resolution order also had a hand in it, since I killed the guy who claimed the throne in the battle.
Oh well.

Well you're not wrong, but there are some important lessons to be learned, the first of which should be, fort your thrones (in Ulm's case this is most severe as he had the throne of fire nearly since the beginning)

Weighing treatise is also important, though some things are obviously harmful long term, again in Ulm's case I offered to stop attacking for his death gems but that would had given me more ammo for Tomb Kings to get more Wyrms.

The build I used for Ctis was very much a gamble, and I'm surprised it worked as well as it did though it could be tweaked more, I was actually pretty afraid of Ulm for the entire time because I knew he'd be able to destroy me, REGARDLESS of how well my bless works against priests, fortune tellers and Vampires with Dust to Dust would had ruined me; not to mention Ghoul guards, or your assortment of sneaking troops.

didn't expect Utgarde to lose to Agartha though, and I was surprised with Agartha's rebuke where he severely cut his income with small forces.

In any case, this game had score graphs on so I would had expected some sort of rebuke earlier on when it became obvious how big I was getting, which is usually what happens when you rush in like I did and throw caution to the wind, I only seized the thrones when I imagined a winnable scenario 4 turns ago and it just happened to work out that way.

I also expected Ragha to catch on early as well (even though I was going to pay him to move through his lands so I could eliminate Ulm which was my initial plan)

If I had to do this build again I would had used a Demilich instead of Lich Queen, Tri-Bless Ctis is most vulnerable to economic attacks. Also I really lucked out early on getting the disease throne with the extra 5 death gems. Really what happened for me was a case of good luck at the very beginning, and very end in my opinion.

I also relied on PD to survive Ragha's attack and was saving gold just for this case, the tomb wyrms have staying power but they are not very damaging even with all the buffs from the bless, and his high armour Calvary with high MR would had laughed them off (and for the most part they did, same with his Zhaydens) .

I was on the path to beat him in my opinion.
That stone faggot with 35 prot was a real roadblock tbh

So you went into a newb game and stomped every. God you're a fucking cunt.

Yeah well, I guess Lanka was right about me. I don't even need to think about it, I'm just very analytical.

I don't even play Single player at this, pretty much all of my time spent was playing games here on 8ch and learning that way.

For me there is one simple ideal, victory and conquest; that's all, the process and method doesn't really matter.

Sorry if that ruined your fun, I suppose next time I'll start a game for 'advanced' players if it's really necessary.

No hard feelings from me.
Maybe I should pay attention to the score graphs more or we should start playing without score graphs to make shit like Acashic Record useful

About that, I have been thinking that when were are making the next batch of games maybe instead of normal and noob games we should think about it other way around. Make the "standard" to be noob friendlier, no try-harding, testing builds and nations out and shit and make an explicitly "advanced/competitive" game so those that know the game, have builds worked out and a real plan how to win can fight properly.

Yeah for me I always thought of the name scrubs as just being our moniker to be honest, even if we're constantly getting newer people.

Though I suppose we've gained a lot more people since I've been gone than I thought, we can start an 'advanced game' right now, everyone who wants to play just respond to this post with what age you prefer and whichever age has the most votes I'll start up tomorrow or sunday.

So what should the naming convention be?
Scrubs for shitters like me, and what for people with brains and/or experience?
Wizards?

At the cost of possibly revealing my (lack of) intel, is anyone actually doing anything in L8termabortion ? Is the Llama lying to me or something ? Arco, you are sending in the turns but you ain't even fighting back since Hillary got herself killed by a bunch of random mercenaries I sent raiding. You probably could have won this war, unless that army size is inflated with slingers even more than I thought. I haven't seen jews move much either for some turns, they are standing outside arco capital ripe for the taking and not doing anything. Is there some shitstorm coming and I’m an idiot for not noticing ?

Arco is being defeatist after making a mistake, which sucks because I told him I would stop attacking him.
Tien-Chink is getting Moses'd to hell and back and I'm nuking him with horrors.
Ulm is Researching like mad and not so secretly summoning demons.
While your Jewish Overlords are making outrageous profit and are having a pretty good time.

I made the "experienced game"

all those participating just reply to this post with what age, and mods, and map you wish to play with.

I've already added summod and worthy heroes, but we can decide if we want to use summod or magic enhanced (not both as they're currently incompatible)

I haven't an idea what kind of map I want to do, but I'd prefer something with a 150 provinces between land+water.

and I'm feeling for another MA or LA game.

Use Summod for a change, somethings are questionably OP on Magic Enhanced, I know since I've abused a majority of them.
Add chocolate thrones, do it.

I vote LA I want to be Jews. We got an MA game already where I am also Jews.

As far as maps go I'm indifferent, maybe Land Of Dominion or Valanis.

Also if you haven't already turn off auto start as this has always caused problems for me.

I already turned off auto start, and since you outed yourself as Ashdod, I'm Shinuyama.

I don't mind either age, but I'm still burnt out on EA, if we do LA I'll probably be Caelum or Patala.

I don't like chocolate thrones that much (I eventually plan to replace it with my own throne mod), but you know what if we do use it I'm only going to have high level thrones on, no level 1's because those are too easy to get and too powerful early on.

Outed myself? I've never hid it, I don't fucking post HEY GUYS I'M X, but I expect people to figure it out eventually.
Yeah idc, all that I suggest is nothing crazy on throne numbers, as a level 2 or three right outside of cap would suck.

Shame I would have had to actually bring out the daemons I have not been secretly summoning. I guess i will use them for you jews, eventually.

Also in an another game pic related. was pretty close if I set up a proper communion to cast some big spells i would have won this one. Care for another round ghost greeks ?

Special thanks to Ulm for being a friendly neighbor.

Thank my staled turn, my "strategy" was set up for those two joined forces and I almost lost faith there tbh. Still, 10/10 would amphibian warfare again.

I'll say one thing, you were a massive cunt earlier on with your assassination attempts, but that's how we learn not leave commanders unprotected when lizardscum is around.

And here I thought Ulm was a good sport about that whole Dathen affair.

As for assassinations, I just hired scab commanders to finish the fort, since 40 gold isn't much out of a treasury that got a nice windfall from turmoil+luck 3 every couple of months.
Lizards never actually got to my mages, though one did get fragged in a Ragha-specific story event.

He killed both of the commanders I had building forts, screwed up my time table.

Hell yeah, tbh the only reason I won that is the Awe 4+ on the Kydnids stopped your boars and Eponi knights towards the bottom from steamrolling that flank. Also
I can see why Sauro got rolled by your sacreds however.

Ten Chinks do you think you could pls take your turn.

That was because you took my farm land early on you bogart, I had to pay you back.

Either way, I thought you had a pretty good come back from what I saw, you fought off both Utgarde and Ragha.

That is a lot of boars

I'm interested. I want to try out R'lyeh in mp. Dom4 noob, but I have a lot of Dom3 experience.

Don't care much about thrones, but I would prefer that the amount points needed to win was more than half, say 60-80%.

Glad to hear it, so that makes 3 of us so far. and yeah 60% is what I do anyway.

Also Ctis in MiddleagedM8s I've extended the clock twice now, I really hope you're not going to stale because of something happening in game.

I'm not extending it a third time, and will let you stale.

Let him stale its the fucking weekend I'm trying to have me some fun.

I think he's almost dead anyway so may as well just go

Care to share? I'd be interested to see what you've been using.

Not really, I was trying to keep Ragha busy but wasn't able to send much down there due to Utgard fucking shit up. Was committed to take Utgard down with me.

Thought I had sent my turn yesterday, will do.

different user. you buffed Air. Air didn't need buffing.

YOMI STRONK

BANZAI
BANZAI
BANZAI

Fucking Terrifying

That's a lot of pretty shit you put on that devil Mictlan.
Too bad he could neither attack more than once nor resist a frozen heart.

Also, that army you threw at Ptarmigan Ridge the next turn was only as mean as it was because jaguar warriors and monster toads are insane hp batteries for your blood vengeance.
The longevity of those summer lions was also surprising.

Unfortunately for you, the poison clouds from the monster toads ended up gassing your furries, and probably led to the outcome.

Ten Chinks goes AI and their game improves.

Wew, how'd that even happen?

haha you had a scout there huh, I was surprised too.

What happened was all of his units spammed Luck and Twist Fate, my solar eagle charged in and some how got entangled which ruined his mist form.

Then he just got hit with all sorts of debuffs but for some strange reason he wouldn't even move from the spot he got entangled on, even though he wasn't at max fatigue either. He died eventually after skeletons and footmen vaporized to his fire shield. (but didn't suffer any injuries amazingly)

At least I have a lot of forces in the area to go back in, the severe lack of melee didn't help in this case.

TC's Lich spammed Decay. Think it auto-killed the Eagle when it routed at half health.

I have scouts everywhere. Most thrones and Caps, anyway. Still haven't found Ulm though.

Clearly was a mistake to put him on patrol. May have made a difference in the middle of a clusterfuck.

Note to self, do not mix gas and furries. More mistakes were made, but I m gonna keep them for myself

Another turn in EAscruboff, another battle for Ptarmigan Ridge.
As usual, blood vengeance was a bitch, but end of culture killed those hannyas.
I'm not sure if you did better or worse than last time though, mictlan.

Is there a scrub game currently being organized? I won't ever stop being shit if I don't play, I guess.

Did what I could as to not mix toads and furries, but you're probably gonna be able to roll over me soon. Will make my turn tomorrow, gotta sleep

Probably, since that army left a shitload of corpses.
Also, how do you like the new guest in your capital?

You should make a Webm of this battle.

We should start doing that for more of our greatest battles in general.

I'm tempted to learn how 2 into webm just to record some battles.
Wew two horror fuck ups you're a lucky duck Ten Chink.
First one the lesser horrors attacked and killed the big horror then the second one despite all your apparitions routing the horror didn't actually take the province.

You mean that cunt who's never gonna give up?Or a guest in my actual capital? I wonder how many priests Ur has stacked in his remaining province, because he's shitting out Zoe's relatively fast.

Here ya go.

Before I went AI I got a hero in my capital, she was level 3 priest with solipist 3.
So by herself she is counted as a level 6 priest when recalling a God.
On top of that UR schtick is that their god never loses scales and randomly recovers wounds wen recalled.

So expect her a two turn cool down, be happy its the AI in control and not a person.

The one in your actual capital of course.
Probably got lost under all those blight events.

How's it feel to get fucked ligger scum?
You're so shit that even your sacreds are over working for you :^)

I watched that fight too, I was pretty disappointed in Ctis because if he had just waited till you went to siege him, he would had won with minimal casualties.

Speaking of sieges. AI TC defies the odds again. Shinu is like a monkey with a peanut it can't crack. I was rooting for him too.

Yeah I was pretty bummed out about that too, at least he doesn't have anymore mages, but goddamn those stupid amazons just bitched out way too easy.

Arco are you going to take your turn?

one unit as a screen plus summoned skeletons and phantasmal soldiers. without that pig demon soaking up arrows your first volley would have taken out half his remaining archers and mages.

cheating AI strikes again.

I've been making 60 shekels per turn ever since he moved on my capital and my troops were leaving me, figured I'd take as many Scelerian cunt as I could with me. I also want to give up on that game so you guys can carry on without me, but wasn't gonna go AI yet

The jews will make you pay, pax sceleria never ever.

too bad, you should had asked your greartest japanese ally for some monetary assistance.

But then again I didn't expect to lose this siege with Tienchi ridiculously twice has me way behind schedule

Did 8EAnosurvivors get extended? If you're still active, admin, could you set C'tis AI?

Admins can't do that themselves, someone with a CD key not yet used in the game needs to send in the turn.

The admin can just set the players email to one of the admins alternates then resend the turn and set them to AI that way.

You don't need another CD key to do that, I know because I've done so myself several times when it was asked of me.

You can ? I thought the turn would end up rejected because of duplicate CD key unless sent by someoone not in the game, is going AI checked before the key ?

So Ulm, I have dom killed Ten Chinks, Arco is almost dead, and I can take all the thrones 100% without anyway for anyone and anything to stop me.
But, I don't want the game to end, I have this fuck huge army, a ton of thugs I built, a ton of summons and a ridiculous blood economy.

So I say gobble up the rest of Arco, I'm taking his cap and province with the throne you can have the rest.
And invade me or I will invade you and we have a glorious war with demons, angels, bullshit spells and crossbow bolts.

I don't care what happens at this point I just don't want to have the same thing happen when I was Lanka against ten chinks where he grabbed the thrones before we did any actual fighting.
Figured it would be a good chance for us to learn.

Yeah, was kinda surprised that Chinks got domkilled, can't really easily tell apart one red candles from another and didn't realize that it wasn't his, i mean there was graphs and i saw it falling but it still surprised me. That's why you take dom 10 kids.
I guess I have to roll out the daemons now.
I have all the Lords, Heliphagi and Archdevils, and researched most spells in the game, let's see what are they worth.

Shame vampires are actually a kinda limited archetype. At least the mod adds Black Riders for Ulm giving some flavour troop summon that I guess can be used as ghetto deamon knights equivalent that are easier to mass earlier or without earth. The vampire vampires just suck groan for the cost to make vampire armies out of them.

Truth is I think I can expand decently and I can script up a evocation or skelly spam or simple communions using disposable mages but I can't into power estimation or managing risks of using uniques/elites so I'm not good at thugs or SCs. having a bunch of daemons is exactly the situation I’m not prepared for. I guess this will be a learning experience as you said.

Either way humanity is fucked, drain the jews, summon daemons.

Wew thanks for sharing that, I won't waste my blood summon then.
I'm the opposite, troop comp and thugs is what I excel at.
Though saying that, thugs are anxiety, you spend time either getting the chassis and outfitting them, and they could get get killed by a random event, or a lucky hit from an enemy, or route and die from no friendly provinces.

ARCO AND TEN CHINK
I was keeping myself from doing this as I didn't want anyone to feel I was helping myself, however Arco isn't doing anything in game, and Ten Chink is ded.
So I will be force hosting the game when mine and Ulm's turns are sent in as I don't want to wait 24 hours to finish out a game.

I figured you it's fairly obvious at this point and if you haven't tried until now you wouldn't do it anyway, also I could still be bluffing :^)

I need to practice thugging in SP to get the feel for it, but i can never be bothered and there are a lot of units.

I don't really need their summon, it's just cheaper to summon one to move demons then to fit out a commander to take all of them.

As a general rule for thugs is more research and gems doesn't = better.
I played a SP game where I summoned the best chassis for a thug, the 166 blood summon for the lord of civilization while playing as EA Hinnom.
Got the two fallen angels that were as close as possible in stats, equipped one with mostly uniques and very powerful items, the other with a vine shield, ice brand, knight armor, +5 revig item, and flying shield.

The cheaper unit did better.

That went pretty well. Shame I hit the attack turn limit, would've been nice to get those mages.

RIP in peace, old prophet.
You served us well.

So here is something weird with Dom 4.
I'm casting infernal promotion to upgrade a demon to move other demons, and I have options here other then demons to promote to commander.
Oddly there are some gittite soldiers available but only a few.
Have no idea what that's about.

there are goyim crossbowmen as well.

Will the ritual actually work on them though?

I think I would have won that had my mages felt the need to walk forward and cast the spells I scripted for them instead of spamming water/air/earth elementals like retards. Things are getting really spicy in that EA game.

It should work like gift of reason does. I think it's just a Blood specific version. It probably wouldn't give anyone without undead or demon leadership that ability. If you want to see the base leadership values when promoted to commanders you can check the mod inspector.

Try selecting a non-demon from the list.
If it won't effect them, they'll just stand there instead of changing orders to "cast Infernal Promotion."
Source: I tried something similar with Transfer Mind, which works in the same way.

Also, does Ritual of Rebirth only work on current occupants of the hall of fame, or can it bring back anyone with a heroic ability?

Ah good to know, I just never seen it before, whenever I cast it, it was with Lanka and with them everything is a demon.

Next EA game I'm playing a gaint nation so I can be the guy sending out SCs, these Dai Onis are a real pain in the ass.

If you need advice on Hinnom let me know.
Just FYI they are incredibly frustrating to play and finding a proper pretender that allows scales so you can actually make an army or not pop kill AND have a decent bless is aggravating.
Also don't take giant Hinnom pretender, he eats 120 people a turn and you will spend most the game with him in a low pop province to jack all so he doesn't fuck up your income.

I am going to go ahead and call agartha for the next EA game.

So since no one has bothered about the Holla Forums "Wizards" game how about we just do a 2 team Disciple game with me and Lanka as team captains or something?

That way teams will be balanced and we can all have fun.

NEW EA GAME

Game rules, this is an intermediary game, Autists and scrubs are free to join however I don't want NiefelNig or Elves wiping out half the fucking map before year 3.

So no rushing until at least year 2, I have no way of enforcing this however you will be considered to be a faggot.

NEW SMALL MA GAME
We already have a fairly large MA game, so I'm making this one for those who missed out or anyone wanting a smaller faster paced game.

Same mods as the other one however no limit on rushing as its a small game and you should be relatively experienced.
But if you are a scrub feel free to still join as even in defeat you learn something.

FORGOT LINK
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MiddleAgeAustism

So everyone, what is your favorite nation of all time?
I think you can all guess mine, but it would be La Jews.
Ea would be my favorite if they weren't so situational.

Marignon probably, I always like playing spanish/spanish inspired Civs in games. I also like how straightforward MA Marignon is for a pleb like me. it's pretty much
Do you have a fort on that province
YES recruit Witch Hunters
NO recruit Frairs that are cheap recruit anywhere scout-priests that can lead troops, like what the hell, it makes things so much simpler.
Not sure if they are any good in practice really though, kinda one trick pony really, but I guess you can communion something off against fire resistance.
Shame fire mages hit old age faster though. Always a problem with those human nations.

But really I don't think I even played everything at all and certainly not enough to to get a feel for all nations.

Doesn't marignon in any age have access to blood?
You could make boots of youth to negate old age, its what I do when I want to use burden of time.

LA is a straight up blood nation, MA is not, EA Marverni can blood sacrifice but no recruitable blood.

but user anyone can find blood slaves.

Well empowering for blood is almost viable once you get the slaves for it, since they are more abundant once you get it rolling, but hunting with 0 Blood is a pain.

If you have luck scales or magic or a combination of the two you can possibly get someone empowered to blood 1 with a random event.

As asphodel with +3 Luck and +3 magic I got several units started in blood through random event.

I was wondering if all that unrest-causing magic was accomplishing anything.

Decided to play Pelagia since Fomoria is already taken.

I got lanka's cap to like 300 unrest in the disciples game with raging hearts spam.

That was a good game, we kept getting fucked by story events, First the Necromancer next was the Blood Amazon queen right next to my cap.
We almost died to dom kill and were getting pushed back quite a bit.

I think we would of lost if they didn't take such poor suited scales and bless.
Not that its easy with Kailasa and Lanka.

I have an innovative Ur strategy I want to try out.

Whomever is playing EA Pelagia is hardcore. It's only slightly more playable than EA Rlyeh as far as water nations are concerned.

Best of luck to you, I mean it seriously I want to see what you accomplish.

Other than that whats the consensus of another Disciples game like what I outlined here? I imagine we got enough to do 4v4 or 5v5, and we can play on something like Glory of Gods and just have a good long game.

also could you please add summod, at least Pelagia wont get bored and will actually be able to get a decent army onto land that way.

user, with Ur that's all there is.

Yeah I'll add summod, and I'm cool with a disciples game.

Right on, ok I'm just going to turn 8chanwizards into the disciple game.

aka this one llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=8WizardsGenesis

Im going to turn thrones off, we'll play total annihilation this is going to be an apocalyptic war, I think I'll increase the magic sites to facilitate this and research.

Besides that the only other rule is me and 98e5b7 cannot be on the same team or it wouldn't be fair.

Other than that I still would prefer to do an MA disciple game, we already did EA last time I played and it sounds like you guys did another EA Disciple game since then.

I'm confused now, are both of these games for scrubs and wizards, or is something else going on?

Who will join under the banner of Azoreus god of Y's?

The EA game is for scrubs.
The MA games is for anyone.
The disciples game is for Anyone, but from what I understand, me and the other guy will be the Pretender taking on disciples, but you can have multiple disciples.

Since he is going to be Y's order and production will be probably what he aims for.

I will probably be Ashdod for the MA game but I need to think about it so I can balance the best bless for everyone else and the best general scales.

So its going to be kind of a good vs evil battle, as order nations will gravitate Y's while blood nations will probably drift towards me.
Both will have a major bless though.

I will probably just delete the MA game I have set up as everyone is in the EA game and I don't want to compete with the disciples game.

Oh and nevermind he showed the scales.

Yeah I posted the scales because it will be easier for the disciples to pick their god that way, I suggest you do the same.

I may edit Azoreus slightly, but for now I think it's good enough

When I do edit it, I'll post it again here

GOD FOR MEME DREAM TEAM

For anyone new to the game good nations to go along with this could be.

If you want to play Abysia I heavily suggest you play on his team as you will be fucked with only 1 production scale.

Marignon would probably work out best with me,
Im also going to drop luck/turmoil and focus more on magic.

More magical races, or production oriented factions such as
would be better suited on fighting under the god of the sea.

Also I like how we got a theme kinda, Oceanians vs Cthonians, also depending on whether we go towards mostly hot or cold factions I'll adjust the god accordingly

Okay, that helps.
Might as well send a disciple for Azoreus

Welp, at least it's not order, cause I'm playing Shinuyama.

Very good, you'll definitely like the scales I got then, if we get Caelum I'll switch over to cold since it works better with your mountain survival.

Also for the disciples, keep em secret, we only posted the gods here just so it would be easier for new guys.

Also I'm not going to back seat drive how you play, but I'll help out because we're playing as a team; just in case there was any worry about something like that.

Man, I nearly forgot about that battle in that LA game.
If you still have the turn file from when it happened sitting in your inbox, that would make a great nasheed webm.

From what I can tell someone kills some nightmares with astral magic leading to a chain reaction of exploding horses?

Regrettably I deleted all of the turn files from our old games, I wish I didn't.

But I screen capped that because it made me laugh my ass off.

What happened was LA Agartha was patrolling with a bunch of exploding horses, while my Member of the 2nd tier was causing a rebellion at one of his forts.

he blasted one of them with Star Fires and they all blew up, but in the end he got killed anyway.

A lesson was learned that day.
Namely, not to throw exploding undead horses into fuckhuge bricks.

I elected to go for an innovative Pangaea instead

Sent in a disciple for Pythium

Put my Eiru lads on this guys team

Just so you know, Misfortune is a trap and I'm holding you personally accountable for every negative event on my cap. I have rolled with t3/l3, o3/l1, o3/l3. Every time I have gone with misfortune, every fucking time, it has come back to fuck me in the ass with a rusty, spiked dildo.

Prepare yourself for long-winded antisemetic rants via the messaging system is what I'm saying. But hey, I'll have to work hard to kill communion slaves, so there is that.

Alright so far we have Team Azoreus as Y's Shinuyama, and Eriu.

Team Thicc is Ashdod, Pythium

so we need two more on team Thicc, and one on team Azoreus and I'll start unless we suddenly get 3+ guys that should be good enough for team placement.

For Team Azoreus, again if we get someone weather dependent I'll switch the scales.

Another thing, Team Thicc should be considering ways of how to invade underwater; remember we're playing Conquer all no thrones are in this game so you'll eventually have to fight Y's under the waves

Confucius says:
"Add Chinks to the team."

I should be fine if one brave user is a bad enough dude to play Rlyeh.

Seriously with the scales you can recruit as many ilithid that you want, and those are hard counters to Morvarch Knights.

NEED ONE MORE PLAYER FOR OUR EA SCRUB GAME

NEED TWO MORE PLAYERS FOR THE DISCIPLES GAME

Rando events are set to rare so with Order 3 and misfortune 2 it should be alright.

Yeah it would be interesting to see if someone did that, since both are UW factions that aren't so good Underwater but are strong outside of it. Though I some how expected an Agartha to join you more so than Rlyeh.

Not to mention both are expensive. I'm just wondering who else will join under my banner

I'm still going to blame the jews for every bad event.

Israel, Turkey and China. If we got Machaka or some South Americans, we'd have a rainbow coalition vs. NATO thing going on.

Pythium is like Eastern Roman Empire rather than Turks though.
Nazca would be Incas so south americans, but Mictlan are obviously Aztecs and Xibalba are Mayans to round up the big three but they aren't really south america. unless you are murrican i guess

I look forward to raping your Nanjing soon.

Pythium is Byzantium, which then became the ottomans after the young turks (read jews) opened the gates.

So it still fits thematically, if the Azoreus team gets a germanic faction like Ulm, Agartha, or any of the scandi factions, or Marignon or Arco then we can reenact WW2, with less americans.

Though admittedly it would be cool if we did have an LA american style blood faction with Jersey devils, and other wierd crap.

EA IT WILL BE FINE IS A GO

Czeched

Who will come out on top.

Reusing pretenders I see, Fomoria. Unless you just name it the same or someone ripped the name off ?

The only time I've used that pretender was scrub8 which was nearly a year ago, before that set of Dom4 threads died off. Do you actually remember that or has someone else been using the name?

I remembered it, but didn't realize that was so long ago. I was Yomi in scrub8. Damn.

That game was a year ago? Well fuck me. I was Ermor in that game and got wholly btfo.

Well played ya cunt. Those toads really are tricky bastards, should have placed my mages and jaguars on a flank.

The darkness really helped in there, kept the crushers from doing too much damage and screwed the aim for your casters.
I think your pretender got that dai oni, but other than that you only killed easily replaced chaff and recruitables.
I'm honestly surprised the dragon survived his charge though.

Oh shit. I remember that game. Got steamrolled by jew giants. I was TNN haha

FOMORIANS AREN'T KIKES

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fomorians are also goat-headed, but I don't see anyone complaining about that bit of inaccuracy.

Nemedians are kikes. Nemed was one of the sons of Noah, or something.

So our EA game started finally I see, and lots of familiar names.

Still need 2 more for our Disciple game, one on each team!

why does gabes virus hub recommend me dominions 3 and not 4?

Probably same reason it recommends me CoE 3 when I own CoE 4
Shekels

You can trust me I know I play a Jew on the internet.

like shalom and stuff, dude

Since it has been awhile since my last game, I've gone ahead and submitted R'yleh.

Will joining team Oceania.

So the Bakemono summon forth their deep underwater ally of sexual fetishism to assist their Celtic acquaintances in the battle for the entire world!

Or is it the Illithids that made such a contract in the first place, so as not to lose their place in the world? Given that the Father of the Sea is all around them in this unfamiliar realm, it must be them paying homage to the local god; while their minds wander else where.

Either way, we need 1 more on team Thicc

We should have a human nation join team THICC.
We will have humans lead by a Giant Jew fighting the supernaturals.

The jews leading the goys against their "enemy"

Oy Vey those blonde and red haired fair celtic women are going to destroy you goy, but we'll protect you for a price! join hands with us and we'll destroy them!!

but yeah team Thicc should definitely get an Agartha or something because there are two water factions under Azoreus now. and we're playing total destruction, you'll need to figure out a way to get under water eventually.

Although there are guys focused in water magic on your team and it is the easiest magic to path boost it will still be hard, even though you have good access to undead right now and could cast Thetis Blessing later on.

I would suggest either of these as Thiccs last team member.

Xibalba, Agartha, Nazca, Oceania.

I don't suggest Pelagia or Atlantis because their troop selection is not fully amphibious; and on Glory of Gods there is three areas where the oceans are disconnected, so depending on starting areas you could get screwed.

Wouldn't recommend being stuck 2v1 by the other two nations that will start in water too if all happened to spawn in the same sea or something. someone that would start on land but be able to fight in water right away so the team doesn't have to stare at the coast until we get the tech to get underwater. So Xibalba or Agartha I guess ?

Also somebody should start writing a new OP in advance since it seems we autosage now and are on page 10

New Thread