We're going to put it on consoles now XDDDD

Look I know I'm not the only one here who got gypped on this shitheap in 2013

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/236370/announcements/detail/806521367245600589
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Complete coop experience never ever.

All i wanted was a decent tactical sci-fi co-op game. Instead i got a laggy mess with lame enemies and desync issues
still no fucking landsharks after six years

You got what was coming to you

did they add sharks yet

Desperate move
All the Spearhead guys must be feeling pretty stupid now.
Almost fell for it in 2011 but never gave them a pennie.

They should have just gave us Coop with Landsharks instead of multiplayer.
Landsharks are marketable, barebones multiplayer and Coop robots are not.

Im a bit sad but at this point and after all these fucked Eaely Access games and how this one was handled, I just dont care anymore.

Buyers remorse thread?

Im surprised you're even posting about it. Its been in development for about 10 years now, if not more.

I wonder how Steam users that bought the game in early access are feeling.

Cucked?
Although is Interstellar Marines a poster child for Early Access or is DayZ more of that?

I think there are some other games like Starforge and that Space Terraria clone

Raises a question, what are the biggest Early Access failures?

I bought the spearhead edition because I thought it was gonna be continually updated and stuff. I fell for the early access meme. 45 dollarydoos along with the 20 for the base game.

Almost fell for it, but i didn't

What is spearhead edition?

not even once

Not sure about DayZ, though I do know the only games that made it out alive of Early Access and are pretty much Prison Architect and Tabletop Simulator. If you want flops, consider games like Kinetic Void, Starforge, and Kingdoms Rise for a few.

it was a 45$ "DLC" that gave you a special emblem and they promised you shit like early access to 'new' features that were definitely going to come out as well as some nametag and badge stuff to show off how good of a goodgoy you were

Also Diablo 3.

oh, dont worry user! I bet the next dev that promises you a finished game will not let you down!

Ugh fucking Diablo 3. All my friends spent hours convincing me to buy it, I finally caved… only to find the game cucked beyond recognition. What a turd.

Starbound somehow manages to be even more shit and less exciting than Terraria. Amazing.

As for Star Citizen… not going to lie, I still think that game is actually going somewhere. And even if it doesn't, I sold my LTI ship to some pleb and made $100 on top of the original money I spent. Whether or not it even comes out, I'm good.

Is this the overgrowth of FPS games?
I could have sworn I've played a demo for this on some flash game website at least 8 years ago.

Hey, want to make a suicide pact?

I played this for literally 2 minutes, one of the worst gunplay i ever saw in a FPS

Glad I never bought it

haven't they been working on this thing since like 2008?

Idiots on Gaben's Facebook pay for testing the thing for years, before a polished finished version comes to my favorite platform. Couldn't get any better.

Probably Spacebase still.

PS4 is about twice as fast as my PC toaster.
How du you pirate Elite Dangerous?
How du you mod Elite Dangerous?
Locked out of not-vidya. So what?

You having a shit PC does not invalidate the claim. The PS4 is a glorified laptop.

How do you play shit games?

So, you paid all that money and get a blu ray player with one good exclusive.

It's fine, just a bit older. It hasn't seen any worthwhile PC releases since it was built in 2012.
It's a primary hardware target for gamedevs, that's good enough, PCs are not, these are for EA and indie pixel shit.
This thread is about shit games, isn't it?
Elite Dangerous is the perfect example of how future PC games will look and play like: Permanently connected, even in single player mode, no mods and if you don't upgrade your hardware, you get locked out of your paid game. Yet it sold 1.5 million copies on PC, so it's a glaring success and will set precedent for other developers to follow.
The best platform for multiplats is not the Steam-infected PC.

/thread

What is wrong with your brain?

I had such high hopes for Interstellar Marines when I paid $40 for the Spearhead Edition back in the start of 2011 (this was before kikestarter/crowd funding was popular and a known scam) it was advertised as a co-op shooter in space against land sharks, soldiers and mechs, I thought to myself "a Killing Floor against land sharks and mechs? What's not to like" so like a fucking faggot I splurged and got the Spearhead edition as they advertised as an AAA indie company free from the bullshit of publishers.

Five years later and the game is still lacking a large amount of content.

These are just some of the many problems with the game which aren't being addressed. I was sold a ticket for a good co-op game and what they've provided is a dead and garbage PvP with a massive grind of a progression system. They've added some co-op maps but they are so affected by the lack of enemy variation and bad level design that they are just so fucking shit, literally go place and kill bots with guns or melee bots that run at you and repeat for every mission.

The game had potential but they kept the PLACEHOLDER mechanics and assets and turned them into the retail game. Interstellar Marines is basically a paid demo after five fucking years.

AFTER FIVE FUCKING YEARS THERE ARE STILL NO LANDSHARKS
Their model has already existed for FIVE YEARS so they only need to work on the animations and fitting it into the game, they can't even fucking do that.

Zero Point Software are possibly the most incompetent game devs alive right now, even Chucklefuck released Starbound in a "released" state.

I wish I could get a refund.

I ask the developers for one.

steamcommunity.com/games/236370/announcements/detail/806521367245600589

I never heard of the game but I don't see a problem with this

you talk like a normalfag

I dont know, but its making me laugh at your awful vidya related decisions.

Some Holla Forumsirgin laughing in his basement changes what for my entertainment exactly?

bring the smug

There's a thread up right fucking now detailing recent good PC games you fucking moron.

Do you Legend of Grimrock and Rouge System? Do you DCS? Do you Men of War? Do you Deserts of Kharak? Do you Space Engine?

Fuck off casual

Get out bud

Name one time that porting something to a console made the game better

I'll see how this turns out.

I also got Starsector (it was called Starfarer at the time) around the same time I got Interstellar Marines and it seems to be shaping out well albeit very slowly. It has an active and non-shit dev.

I kept saying this business model is shit on cuckchan when the 3.3 million dollar man was running his kikestarter and the same with Mighty Number 9/100. I swear there were a ton of paid shills in both, especially with tim shafter.

It makes sales better.

Early access encourages devs to not finish games

Yes, when SC bombs I can finally end it all knowing that there will never be a good modern spess game.

Rouge System

Sure, but it depends on the devs. Battle Brothers and Exanima keep getting regular updates and are very nearly finished, and what is already available is a substantial chunk of the full game.

Prime example of the magical power of autism.

At least it isn't a rougelike

"Early access games are not and will not ever be allowed on PS4. finish your game or GTFO"

uruguay is where the last humans not infected by cumnugged will live

no, you're just evil

You and the one other person somewhere in the United States deserved what you got for preordering.

Learn to invest idiot

How much goodwill have you invested lately? Do you have a hedge fund?

They weren't as good as NMS for scamming but they did get a fair amount of people.

I thought this was ded>>11005900

Just like real life!

Just like real life!