(713) 790-0000 - Landline
(202) 488-7852 - Landline
(713) 705-1588 - Wireless
(713) 733-6112 - Landline
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
let him know

Something big is about to happen and it ain't Trump leaving office. :^)

Can you just impeach a president? Isn't impeachement to convist the president of a crime? I see a lot or words but I don't see any crime they calim Trump has committed.

An awfully kikey looking nigger, that one.

They have nothing. This is basically chutzpah, lashing out wildly when you're backed into a corner.

Yes, Bill Clinton was impeached but not removed.

Who's the sasquatch in OP.

Bill's vote was initiated after the charges of perjury and obstruction, not before.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they're going to impeach trump for violating the 25th amendment.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In what fucking reality does any of that correlate with their ideas, laws or actions?

Some fucking nigger that fucked a kid

Thanks user, doing great work as usual. I shall honor your work and give this chimp hell. Time to start (((skype)))

Someone here said "what neolithic cave did this neanderthal kike crawl out of" IIRC when I first brought this guy to our attention. Wish I saved the comment, it was amazing.

His black mama got her fair share of cohensausage, look at the literal toxic waste abomination that it resulted in!

Daily Reminder
that the "Republic" was structured around a 'just lie'.
Our just lie is that the USA is a safehaven of freedom and individual liberty.
When in reality
THE USA IS A BRITISH COMMUNIST WORK CAMP

houston bro here…

the rep area that al green is from is a nigger infested shithole… one of the more dangerous areas in the city. very similar to maxine waters.

the hood niggers call that area SWAT for southwest alief texas… big shithole

also i think its hilarious that this is happening cuz on what grounds are the impeaching him on? cuz they dont like him? LOL this is a joke

Can't fucking wait.

Democrats communicate almost exclusively with buzzwords for emotional manipulation over stimulating thought.

user come on. Neanderthal DNA is one of, if not the most significant difference between whites and nonwhites. It's why we're smarter and more creative/curious than everyone else. Neanderthal is a fucking compliment.

Again, they try this shit. They really believe their own hype. Trump was democratically elected by the people. Not them. This is like running the election a second time just because they lost. I have not heard of anyone, ANYONE disavow Trump besides the people that turned on him during the race.
If anything, more people support him than before because they can now see that he isn't the literally Hitler the left said he was. Other than the turbo-libshits and kikes, even a lot of the neocons don't want to go through the steps to impeach a standing president. Now, I will not be surprised if this does at least get some votes, but it is not going to pass. They really think that Trump being elected was some one in a million fluke, it just couldn't be that they were wrong. They're leftists, that's impossible. They know everything and everybody loves them except evil racist trailer trash from the South, right? Clearly Drumpf was only elected thanks to muh Russia.

Any libshit eagerly awaiting this, I don't even have anything to say, I just can't wait to see your faces when this just flops like every other prediction you've made. You'd think libs would learn to stop counting their chickens before they've hatched, but they're brainwashed npcs so I suppose that is never going to happen.

I only remember the "what neolithic cave did that x crawl out of?". I cant remember the rest but it was brilliant :X

Since when did we allow literal cavemen to become representatives. This guy needs to go back to 20,000 BC.

her last name means pee

Refer to

You can impeach anyone for anything. The process means nothing other than a popularity contest.

The republicans control senate and they know they cant get shit done without him though. This is meaningless dick waggling that will ultimately make OP's cuck related look even more impotent.

So basically, I wasted by satan trips.
GODAMMIT

Please tell me there is a picture after that was taken

Found a picture of the aftermath

scopebite

Shouldn't this be stickied? Even if it is just impotent wailing?

whoever took that picture must have thought she was an intolerable cunt

stop posting for two years

There's no mag in the rifle.

any updates on how that's workin out?

EVERYBODY UNLEASH HELL ON THIS CHIMP!!

This is hilarious. It has a 0.0% chance of passing. He's only doing it for liberal brownie points and to give himself more shekels from donors. No Democrat facing actual competition in Nov '18 will vote for it, and a larger percentage of the House than Senate is Trump-friendly. This is a great opportunity to make of list of most pozzed congressmen in the House

What do you think this vote count will be? I say less than 100 yea (virtue signaling libshits in safe districts along with a few NeverTrump holdouts), 200 nays (the party loyal, if not pro-Trump, republicans) with the rest of the cucks abstaining, careful to not enrage their Master's for seeming to support Trump and trying to not anger their constituents voting for an obvious bullshit waste of time.

action is closed, finger on the trigger, pointed down range. good thing this thread doesn't have any substance to derail

bitch, she loaded one manually with her fingers

Trump needs to stop worrying about Jerusalem until this slow coup is crushed.

The safety is also engaged. Finger on trigger for the same reason as scope in eye and chick lean; first time shooter.

It's pretty obvious that she's been handed an unloaded gun by somebody who isn't stupid enough to let her shoot without first teaching her how to do it safely.

To the Marxists, "democracy" means "getting what I want".

Seems fucking legit.

He needs to stop worrying about Jerusalem period you fucking kike. That shit is poison and objectively anti-America First.

I hope they succeed. you americans, real americans, would riot like there's no tomorrow right?

This guy may as well have said "I personally disagree with the brash way the President is handling things.".What a fucking joke.

I find it kind of funny dems are so obsessed with impeaching Trump, like it'd be some terrible thing. Meanwhile they push the wife of the president who was impeached.

I'd like to believe we would, but no, probably not. We'd like, march, or something, maybe. Big maybe there.

Realistically, if Trump got impeached, most of his American supporters would just hang their heads and accept being shamed. Too beaten down to fight back it seems. It kills me to admit that.

This whole impeachment talk is just kikes and cucks sperging out hard. They have nothing, yet they have to screech loudly and hope no one notices how retarded they look. The only people who buy into the impeachment shit are the same retards who unironically buy into the whole Russia shit. In other words, the most retarded of retarded buy into it.

Your name is TOBY!

I hate checking these dubs, but I cant deny it

This is literally like the six millionth time this vote has happened.

What kills me most is how these origanizations, these controlled-op stooges, keep going the demonstration/activism route, when what they should be doing is training men for a real fight.

These protests mean nothing in the long run. What means something is having a force of 10,000+ young, ideologically-pure young men ready to kick the shit out of anyone who gets in the way of Making America Great Again. And it doesn't seem like fucking ANYONE is doing that at this time.
That's all it would take. Just 10,000-20,000 men, committed, and willing to face the firing squad, and they likely wouldn't even have to - all they'd have to do is keep saying "No" to anyone who tried to stop them, and god damn, the image of police trying to contain/curtail tens of thousands of White men as they attempt to non-violently take major institutions over would be amazingly redpilling.

Out of 200,000,000, you'd think we could manage it, but it doesn't seem that's the case - or at least, nobody is even bothering to try. Its 'crazy' to speak of such things, and whenever I hear shit like that, all I can remember is Uncle A, saying "If I wasn't a bit mad, where would we be now?".

Basically this means the jig is up. They are rushing this out because the house of cards is about to collapse. They don't even believe their own impeachment has a chance of success but they are going ahead to blow smoke and hope that it lets a few of them run for cover when this whole fbi bias which hunt gets blown open.

Me thinks its more to do with covering up some other event. What jig is up, do you think?

I can't possibly imagine anyone on Holla Forums really thinks there's going to be some major shake-up in terms of the political establishment getting hosed meaningfully. I mean, maybe, AT BEST, I could see thinking we're about to see the Zio-Right make a move on the Marxist-Left's more-expendable pawns, but real action? Come on dude - you make any real play on the Marxists and they're going to go all Bolshevik on you and you're gonna wind up with a civil unrest scenario, and everyone, most of all the US gov, knows that a civil unrest scenarion in the present continental US, regardless of origin, spells imminent doom for the United States of America as an entity in its current incarnation.

Then again, you are a Tor poster, and I am really fucking tired and in something of a shitty mood.

The kike has ripped the soul out of the common American. That spirit of battle has been sedated with multiple generations of kike controlled media, along with the jewdicial system continually raping justice, over and over.

But youre correct. Action is what is called for. Sure memes and shitposting was fun during the election, and we really did meme Trump into office, but now the kikes are in full kvetch mode and doing any and everything they can to maintain their grip. Unfortunately most Americans still dont grasp its all about the JQ. The spics, the niggers, feminists, faggots, etc are all symptoms of a kike contamination. Im still gonna blame the kikes when out with my friends. Eventually they will see what I see. They're beginning to see, but they still will play it off like I'm goofing around at times. I'm not. Without the kikes around perverting everything, the other problems would work themselves out.

Yet here we are, 2% of the population rules over us, still.

I hear that user. Everyone has been getting on my nerves far too easily lately. I know this will pass, but still.

We need a leader. Not a figure, like Trump. We need a real leader, whose willing to go to bat for us, against all the odds, and who has the charisma, the wit, the spirit and the courage to handle the task. I have faith we will not have to wait long for our Hitler, for Weimar problems bring Weimar solutions.

This will be the end of Trump's campaign presidency.

:^)

If anything, this would definitely be a call from the dems and (((them))) to get the cucks and kikes in the GOP republicans to drop their banners in favor of going along with the dems in a last ditch attempt to back stab.
But as always, they will only move to hurt themselves. From pushing this, to pushing in hollywood to have critics and other shit praise a movie about pedophilia (a 20 something teacher and a 17 year old student). It all (including what I haven't mentioned taht is being detrimental for juden) is adding up to saying that the kikes know the jig is up and they're losing ground fast.

The last impeachment vote on trump garnered 2 votes

Trump apparently needs to time mass arrests carefully. I'm not sure if he has everything under control, but the forces against him will lose, I'm reasonably sure of that. Total victory is the only option. A cleansing fire. Even it it takes down many.

I want this nigger out.

thanks for the insight, TORnigger

Can they not see how the Republican voters would react to impeachment?

I swear the entire modern world is a joke and the punchline is we have to live in it.

My prediction: he'll welch at the last second, allege that Republican interference is behind him not bringing his bill forward, and then try to collect pity gibs from party members.

Impeachment is just a finding. There is a whole separate removal process once they figure out if they found anything in the impeachment to remove him over. Bill was impeached but he wasn't removed.

The best part of this is that the leftists get their hopes up about Drumpf getting unelected, only to be disappointed when he remains president.

Is there a Phakar yet? Can we meme a pajeet to cosponsor a bill with her?

Don't like the smell of what you're trying to meme, son

So it's Wensday. Is Trump impeached yet?

What are the fucking charges? being a meanie doodoo head who doesnt gibs the gibs?

They are going to try and use his tweets against him. Call him a liar. See if an obstruction charge can pass muster.

it clearly can't. they cant get him for being on social media and having opinions. if it isnt over muh russia which they have nothing on anyway, they have nothing. they have nothing.

Politicians are such cringey LARPing theater-kid fags. Imagine if one of your friends spoke that way about anything ever.

sage because this will result in nothing and giving it attention is counterproductive.

So basically the entire state of CA.

Didn't Trump give this stupid caveman nigger props during his campaign? I am sick of mudnority solidarity.

You think giving a monkey a banana makes it your friend?

My prediction: he will be the next to have his sex crimes come to light, and by next month he will be announcing his retirement for "personal reasons." You'd think low-level politicians like him would think twice before crossing Trump now that he is in charge of the largest domestic spying apparatus in human history.

didnt this nigga hire a pill popper because she was easy prey, would drug and rape her weekly, even took video of it, then when she tried to clean up and complained he fired and SUED HER?

Ain't this the nigga?

probably.

Except he wasn't. More people voted for Clinton.

The real issue is that you're using the wrong words. The USA is not a democracy; it's a representative republic. Trump was elected by delegates who are merely obligated to follow the general feel of their voting constituents, according to a variety of individual state laws.

The "people" don't have a fucking say. They never have.

jesus christ

Pajeet for city planner. Get this shitting streets you deserve.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Most people are fucking idiots. They shouldn't have a say at all.

When this whole thing goes to shit we're going to have an IQ based meritocracy or nothing at all.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

IQ tests are nonsense. They're for comparing the academic achievement of young children against their peers to check their performance, nothing more. Their mathematical function as a ratio of knowledge versus age makes this obvious. A ten-year-old child with an IQ of 120, because he's as smart as the average twelve-year-old makes sense. A twenty-year-old with an IQ of 120 because he's as smart as the average twenty-four-year-old makes ZERO sense.

Anyone who uses an IQ test to measure the intelligence of an adult is a fool. Anyone who thinks base intelligence and "value" to society are correlated is delusional; just look at our President. Anyone who thinks a meritocracy isn't just going to be an aristocracy or plutocracy is INSANE. But this is unsurprising. Most people think that "genius" means solving all your day-to-day problems by applying several blackboards filled with calculus equations.

what does this nigger even want?

I'll take opinions like yours more seriously when they dont come from a reddit spacer.

I only support IQ "supremacy" to the extent that it keeps pic related away from the table.

This is an autistic meme that needs to be eradicated. "Republic" in the sense of "representative republic" just means there isn't a king. The USA and France are republics; Canada and England are constitutional monarchies; and all four are democracies by any non-autistic definition of the term. inb4 True Democracy Has Never Been Tried :^)

IQ tests measure your ability to recognize patterns in data.

Everything you just said was wrong.

It appears that you've never taken one. Afraid to knock on wood?

I will fuck your mother to death in front of you with a chainsaw. The spacing is conversational. I'm talking to you, not writing an essay.

But you're fucking wrong and it's already been explained how you are wrong. Cut off your fucking fingers and stop typing.

lel fuck off edgetard

It only gets edgier from here, memelord

Ok, back on topic. Is this nigger going to be a serious problem or not?

I must admit, you had me going for a while there. Reported.

Who talks like this. Stop LARPing. You're not from Holla Forums.

There are a lot more retarded rednecks spoiling the pot than there are retarded niggers. One needs to control them both, obviously.

I have taken IQ tests, most in childhood when they couldn't figure out whether to put me on ritalin or shove me into GATE. I've maxed out what the Myers-Briggs can even test FOR (160), and poked my nose into some of the laughable "high IQ societies". They're all a bunch of nonsense because the founders write the fucking qualification tests themselves, and they're just loads of high-level mathematics.

Being able to "recognize patterns" is basic to any mentally-competent adult. An IQ test cannot distinguish between this and an adult with a superior intelligence, because it's nigh impossible to quantify intelligence, certainly with a damn PAPER test.

Nah, that's just anti-white egalitarianism.
Niggers get dealt with first, CF.

also the "retarded rednecks" you speak of voted for Trump, the niggers didn't.

Get back on your schizophrenia medication.

Don't care who you deal with first. I'm just tired of the bullshit that "all white men are superior to any black man". If you're a tweaker on welfare who can't even hold a job at McDonalds because you dropped out of high school and can't count change, you're not superior to a black man who graduated university and is an accomplished neurosurgeon.

Failures are failures; the color of the skin is irrelevant. More niggers might be failures, but that doesn't excuse the rednecks.

Fuck I'm done. This place is fucked. I don't know what happened, but whatever it is it isnt good.

don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out lolol

The base is split. They can't decide whether to reject Trump because he's obviously in bed with the Jews, or continue to worship him because he's anti-liberal. I doubt that his plan was to crash conservative America with no survivors, but he's doing a damn good job of it. Doesn't matter who the Dems field in 2018, the GOP will not be able to compete.

So are you two ladies working together over at the shill mill, or actually from two different orgs and unironically too stupid to recognize each other?

Go back to lurking and never post again until you're able to recognize language Holla Forums users typically use so you can ID outsiders by their inconsistent language. Okay? Okay.

All I read was

Shouldn’t he be removed for thid ridculous and baseless accusation? I feel like you cannot do that either. He’s bringing articles of impeachment like a psychotic run away nigger against the will of the people.

Go back to licking the windows moron. Objectively of subjectively that's up to you.

I object to your objectification of this user objectively. Carry on, and I will be forced to objectify your mother.

Houston here.
Everybody hates him and that chimp sheila jackson lee. They embarrass our city every time the cameras roll.

TBH gorillas are fucking monsters. If you were trained in hand-to-hand combat with actual gorillas, you'd be a goddamn badass.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over
300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And then when his corporal orders him to lick the shit off his boots, he does it without hesitation.

GUNS DON'T NEED BULLETS TO KILL CHILDREN!!!

Race is more than skin color and what did the rednecks do that must not be excused specifically? I feel like you're using blanket statements here. You also seem to be full egalitarian.

Are you openly admitting to being a shill now?

This is how you get Hitler 2020.

It's enormously difficult to give a shit about how ants think about the differently-colored ants when you're stepping on them.

Failures are failures. We judge this on a case-by-case basis, or not at all.

I repeat;
Trump was democratically elected by the people

Just because you don't understand the words you're using, doesn't mean nobody else does. When the constitution removes power from the people and places it into the hands of an electorate, that means the people don't hold power anymore. It's not a difficult concept.

Just retarded savages lashing out and giving the idiots on the left who are glued to CNN some hope.

meant for

Top Kek. Funny thing I once clicked one of those Current Year Man videos that are "featured" 24/7 on the top front page of youtube and he was sprouting the exact same lines I've been hearing from the leftists in college.
Seems like they watch the latest CY man video and then just parrot his lines all day to his fellow leftists.

Why don't you get back to /a/ instead of insulting the intelligence of everyone here?

No. By your autistic standards no community in history bigger than a town has ever been, or could ever be, a democracy.
Almost as bad as trying to redefine language desu.

Beaners are not people.

They like that state of affairs: being controlled opposition with the convenient excuse of "bb-b-b-bbb-b-ut we need the Presidency!" Having him in office is a problem for their chosen method of maintaining the status quo.

You underestimate your countrymen user. America is the only nation int e world founded on a philosophy, instead of the mere borders defined by conquest. We have spirit. We have heart. Most of all, we're stupid enough to discard rational thought to stand up for what's right even in the most trying of times. Hold your head up, and be the change you want to see.

Hahahahahahaha, is this faggot for real?
I've never seen this much
Are you actually fucking jewish?

But the philosophy it was founded on was shit.

Eurofag here, how would they hypothetically speaking impeach Trump? He's the President, can't he tell them to fuck off?

Depends on how much of a cuck he wants to be, and how aggressively the media gaslights the populace. In theory balance of power allows the removal of the president by the legislature… If you can get the votes.
And they can't - but if they DID, over shit like this, it'd stink to high heaven and the media couldn't functionally gaslight it away, in all likelihood.

LARPer detected. Fuck off. Real Americans have a country to worry about.

That's nice son, but it didn't include a racial component in the founding documentation, it wasn't grounded in that from the ground up. They left it as mere legislation, and it fell apart - and with it, their silly little republic.
Just like the Roman republic they sought to ape. Funny that, eh?

Because the Democrats don't control the senate nor congress? Also, are there any Republicans which would vote in favor of impeachment?

… Yeeeees? And they're not likely to anytime soon… But if they DID, I'd welcome it.
Probably quite a few that would consider it. And they'd be out of power in the midterms in all likelihood if they did, which means they won't. And they know it. Which is why they won't.

Jealous "trad" roastie detected. How does it feel that no matter how much bullshit hysteria you have the media publish, teenage girls will always be hotter than you?

I guess your ban went through. That's a good start.
Let's get this thread back on track. What could be the senator's reason for making this announcement? Is it just to cover for his own fresh alleged sex/harassment scandal? Or maybe it was his turn to pollute the news cycle?

Sorry nig, but you'll have to go back.

Can't wait. Who's ready for another leftist loss lead by a nigger and supported by a kike, Dominican, another nigger, and a spic? Remember to point this out to everyone.

In 2008, former staffer Lucinda Daniels accused Green of sexual assault, filing a lawsuit against Green before withdrawing it. Green filed a counter-lawsuit, alleging she had threatened to sue him for workplace discrimination if Green did not pay her but also withdrew his.[13] The Hill reported that a spokesman for Green admitted the two were engaged in "romantic encounter" in 2007, but maintained that the allegations of sexual assault were untrue. In 2017, ten years after the allegations were made and then withdrawn, Green released a joint statement with Daniels detailing their relationship as several congressmen were facing accusations of sexual misconduct.[14]

He looks like the spokesperson of the 56% meme.

If this is all it took King Nigger would have been impeached a long time ago. None of these things are impeachable and the SCOTUS made that ever clearer with the first amendment ruling on muh hate speech.

How on earth do you get out of bed in the morning, knowing you're so bad at everything you do?

A leader is a namefag. A single point of failure. Jews don't have a leader and they are doing pretty well for now. We are doing pretty well too, remarkably well and far beyond my wildest dreams. A few years ago I had no hope, and now every day we gain ground in the zeitgeist.

They can't see us, and we can't see us. Yet we are here.

this fucker has promoted his impeachment bullshit since last year
reminder, if Trump is impeached Pence will take over, and hes even harsher than Trump

a fundamentalist christian as president, lets see how they will like that

One never announces their departure unless they want attention for it. One thinks the folks here will beg you to stay. The less fluff the better.

Bye boi.

holy shit irl 56% face

KEK

That's true for the Internet but we also have to join or create RL networks . The trick is to only support "leaders" conditionally. They get discarded if stupid or compromised and we go on.

Obvious shill is obvious. Reported.

it doesnt kick that bad you pussies

Gorillas though strong are on average smarter and less violent than niggers

Just like all those people who promised to move to Canada.

Ugh that nigger is on Cspan

>c-span.org/video/?438169-1/washington-journal-12062017&live

Worst case scenario, we'll get Pence. I can't wait for them to shoot themselves in the foot.

He made a booboo on their feelings.

They are trying to set a precedent for the first impeachment due to hurt feelings.

lel. Get out of here, nigger.

And yet niggers still fail at this shit. Really makes you think.

Chill out yockey.

They need "high crimes & misdemeanors" to impeach a president, and they have none of that.
If they go through with it, and the Senate tries to remove him, then it falls to US to destroy Washington D.C., and kill the congressmen responsible, along with their families.

THIS is called "revolution," and it is ALWAYS just as brutal as that, when things go that far. So just acclimate yourself to it now, to save time later.
Don't be surprised when you see wives & children hanging next to their traitor fathers, is all I'm saying. There will be plenty of atrocities to go around, all over the country.

Yeah buddy, that's going to work! Go tell 'em. Ahahahah

Shut the fuck up you pseudo-intellectual Marxist. Your IQ is below the average and it will stay there as long as you believe such BS.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1998generalintelligencefactor.pdf

archive.fo/bsk6

Of course the people have a fucking say, but this is the United States of America, not the United People of America. The people dont elect the president, the states do. We're supposed to be a loose federation of what are essentially mini countries, not a federalized monolith.

Last years fucking shill lines. Kike faggot need to know more about the Electoral College and US Government in General.

fuck it, they're doing it live?

They will NEVER impeach Trump, even if they have the votes. Everyone in Congress remembers what happened to the GOP after they impeached Clinton, even if the snowflakes don't. They'll just try to gaslight, red bait and otherwise smear to try to obstruct his agenda.

very (((concerning))) indeed

That's including illegal immigrants that shouldn't be allowed to vote. And that's assuming there wasn't a vote fraud which I'm 100% positive there was one. If rally attendance is anything to go by, I'd say Hillary only got 20% of the votes Trump did.

They fact they NH was red after they weeded out all of the out of state same day votes they never moved in to the state and that Cali refuses to allow an investigation of voter fraud indicates just that. Their excuse for not allowing an investigation in Cali was it would be a waste of money and that there was no voter fraud in California.

It reads like the old joke
Clearly they know full well there was a fraud, and they're actively impeding justice.

Why is it that lefty cucks and niggers always confuse the definition of intelligence? It's purely physical related to your brain, its limit is decided while you're developing in your mothers womb. Then after birth it can either grow or fall a few points while aging, which may vary based on your diet, growth and condition. However generally it won't vary more than 10-20 points throughout your lifetime.

It is absolutely correlated to potential of value, but not the only factor. Obviously there are still more factors like character, abilities and talents you have to consider. But if two people have the same character, ability and talent, then the one with the higher IQ will have better achivements no doubt.

Fun fact: back in the day businesses were hiring by IQ test results because they figured out there was a very strong correlation between IQ score and potential for success.

Did the thought not occur to any of you that she posed for the picture trying to look like an idiot on purpose to generate a laugh?

Correct. Recognizing patterns in data is in fact the key feature of a brain as an organ. Being better at recognizing patterns means you can catch them quicker, and you can do it with more complicated data, all of which improves your ability to figure out the problem and its solutions.

Because these tests tend to be pretty arbitrary, there is no absolute scale. You can however get a relative scale by testing different people with the same test. The average intelligence people assigned a set amount of points, by definition, e.g. 100 points in the common IQ test. However even being a relative scale, it's still useful, because you can test many people with it, then you'll be getting pretty good idea about how particular individuals' intelligence stands against their peers'.

And yet he niggers on. Almost as if he is retarded by his monkey DNA.

No I'm pretty sure she's a genuine idiot.

That thing doesn't look human, it still hasn't evolved yet.

The tests, if done properly, are certainly not "arbitrary". That's why people score (more or less) the same once they've grown up with some predictable decline in later years.

Also, the average World IQ seems to be 86:
unz.com/jthompson/the-worlds-iq-86/

yo. this is the clearnet. the reason TFATFS got banned from the normienet is because of targeted harrasement. don't get my cripplechan killed you fucks

What happened: you were unmasked.

Those who still have faggotbook should do what I've been doing for months. Comment on this nigger's posts something like "Al, man, big fan of yours. When are you going to release your next album?". Enjoy the niggers and lefties trying to act smarter than you by informing you that this is not the same Al Green.

targeted harrassment isn't a thing you fucking cuck.

I don't think Holla Forums or Holla Forums could fuck with their heads any harder than they already do themselves.

So when do we find out that Trump isn't impeached?

I can give you the answer now if you pay me… six gorillion dollars!!.

When they fail to provide conclusive evidence of which crime he is to be impeached for.

Can this nigger be punished for wasting everyone's time? will the left lynch him?

True words, user.

Of course not.

Shill, I've seen you spamming this shit in every thread on this board. Unplug your ears and listen carefully. Rule 1: You don't talk about 8ch/pol/. Rule 2: You DO NOT talk about 8ch/pol/. Rule 3: there will be no meet ups IRL till DoTR, you know that. Now stop it with this bullshit!

So, tell this yuropoor did anything happen?

Nothing did.
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/938484882208108545

dead peoples dont count either

More illegal beaners voted for Clinton.
Fixed that for you.

What race/ethnicity is this guy? He looks like he could be a nigger, a latino, an arab or a kike. Can't say that about a lot of people.

Lel but what time do they vote?

He's a Texan

it's done, 364 against, 58 (all dems) for, guess being a mean ol nazi racist isn't enough reason to impeach, almost like you need an actual crime or somthing

This guy looks like he hasn't wiped his ass, like ever in his life.

Imagine losing consistently, every day of your life for over a year, with no end in sight. Such is the existence of the American left. It's the ideology of broken dreams and empty promises.

The list of Democrats on impeachment

Al Green (Texas) first called for impeachment of Donald Trump in May on the House floor. He also unveiled articles of impeachment last month and attempted to rush a vote, which never happened, and is currently involved in the latest articles of impeachment offered by a group of six Democratic House members. In his articles from last month, Green claimed that the President "is fueling an alt-right hate machine" that's "causing immediate injury to American society.
Brad Sherman (Calif.) unveiled an article of impeachment in July, which claimed that Trump had committed an obstruction of justice by firing former FBI Director James Comey during the FBI's investigation into Russian-Trump campaign collusion.
Maxine Waters (Calif.) just last week led a crowd in "impeach him" chants, and has called for Trump's impeachment several times since he took office.
Steve Cohen (Tenn.) is among the House members who presented the articles of impeachment on November 15. "We believe that President Trump has violated the Constitution, and we've introduced five articles of impeachment," Cohen said.
Luis Gutierrez (IL) is among the House members who presented the articles of impeachment on November 15. Gutierrez posted a photo of the resolution on Twitter.
Adriano Espaillat (NY)is among the House members who presented the articles of impeachment on November 15.
Marcia Fudge (OH) is among the House members who presented the articles of impeachment on November 15.
John Yarmuth (KY) is among the House members who presented the articles of impeachment on November 15.
Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) said earlier in November that she believes Trump has committed "significant constitutional impeachable violations" and suggested that movements toward impeachment should be made in the House.

Full list:

>archive.is/5akq2
>clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll658.xml

Adams
Barragán
Bass
Beatty
Brady (PA)
Capuano
Clark (MA)
Clarke (NY)
Clay
Clyburn
Cohen
Davis, Danny
DeSaulnier
Doggett
Ellison
Engel
Espaillat
Evans
Frankel (FL)
Fudge
Gomez
Green, Al
Grijalva
Hastings
Higgins (NY)
Huffman
Jackson Lee
Jayapal
Kelly (IL)
Lawrence
Lee
Lewis (GA)
Lieu, Ted
McCollum
McGovern
McNerney
Moore
Moulton
Napolitano
Norcross
Pallone
Pascrell
Pingree
Polis
Raskin
Richmond
Rush
Schakowsky
Sherman
Slaughter
Thompson (MS)
Titus
Vargas
Vela
Walz
Waters, Maxine
Watson Coleman
Wilson (FL)

This faggot refused to vote:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Bridenstine

perhaps constipation to the extent being so backed up the excrement now seeps out of his facial pores

I'd be amazing if the impeachment goes forward and the country blows up in anger. Imagine the trees full of dindus and kikes swinging at the rythym of Christmas

The alt-right boogeyman, again. How many alt-righters actually exist? 100 or less? These piles of shit need to understand something: they're not dealing with the alt-anything. They're dealing with the Right, baby, back to fighting strength and filled with a terrible purpose.

There would be more than a few dindus REEEEEing with us. We have our differences, but the smarter ones were on-board for the Emperor.

part of their game is they've never defined exactly who/what the alt-right is

Dems are leaving their uppity niggers to hang.

most legislative politicians are low trust cowards who ill run their mouths, yet never actually take actions that threaten the status quo. Democrats like calling for his impeachment but actually taking any action risks backlash and threatens their chances at reelection

It's fantastic to watch. The lefties parrot the rhetoric fed to them then watch as their leaders cave.

They fell apart after it became obvious their e-celebs were jewish racemixing faggots. communists have nothing so its either attack aut-kike or bring up a more dated reference like "those raycist tea party kkk neo nazis.

It did actually. But you'd put a mag in if you were staging it for a laugh.

Libcucks eternally BTFO

Didnt expect it to fail that big, holy shit.
Laughing loud at the cavenigger tonight. I hope there's some blowback or Trump sends a hit squad to his house in the middle of the night.

Reported for being a lying cosmopolitan

SoooOOOoooo….. any salt yet?

obama was a tranny fucker who tortured and murdered americans but being an orange jew lover makes you hitler

yawn

Ya, you definitely arent from around here

now it'll be even harder to impeach him in the future, won't it?

I love 'Fight Club'- best movie ever

What they voted on (not green-texting - too lazy)
———————————————-
[Congressional Bills 114th Congress]
[From the U.S. Government Publishing Office]
[H. Res. 646 Introduced in House (IH)]

114th CONGRESS
2d Session
H. RES. 646

Expressing the position of the House of Representatives in the matter
of United States, et al. v. Texas, et al., No. 15-674.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

March 16, 2016

Ms. Lofgren (for herself, Ms. Pelosi, Mr. Hoyer, Mr. Conyers, Ms.
Slaughter, Mr. Becerra, Mr. Butterfield, Ms. Judy Chu of California,
Mr. Crowley, Mr. Ellison, Mr. Grijalva, Mr. Gutierrez, Mr. Honda, Ms.
Linda T. Sanchez of California, Mr. Schrader, and Mr. Clyburn)
submitted the following resolution; which was referred to the Committee
on the Judiciary

RESOLUTION

Expressing the position of the House of Representatives in the matter
of United States, et al. v. Texas, et al., No. 15-674.

Resolved, That–
(1) the House of Representatives in the Supreme Court in
the matter of United States, et al. v. Texas, et al., No. 15-
674, supports the position of the petitioners; and
(2) the House of Representatives supports the position
stated in the amicus brief filed before the U.S. Supreme Court
on March 8, 2016, on behalf of 186 Democratic House Members and
39 Democratic Senators in support of the Obama Administration's
position in United States, et al. v. Texas, et al., No. 15-674,
namely, that the Administration's immigration executive actions
are authorized by existing laws enacted by Congress and are
consistent with actions taken by both Democratic and Republican
presidents since the Eisenhower Administration.

i got good news for you anons

it was already impossible.
you kinda have to do something seriously wrong.

This is the most Jewish thing I've read all week.

Also notice how it's always democracy this, democracy that… while in Europe they blatantly stamp out any democratic movement they don't like (such as the massive backlash against third-world invasion), and in the US it only counts as democracy if the vote turns out in their favor; if they lose the vote, somehow it doesn't count as 'democracy'.

The rifle is unloaded, and the PSO-1 scope on the Dragunov SVD has a rubber eye piece that prevents scope bite. In fact, you're SUPPOSED to put your eye up to the scope; the rubber eye piece not only prevents you from getting scope eye, it also blocks out outside light and gives you a clearer view through the scope, particularly when there's a lot of glare from the sun.

Whites arent included in their vision of democracy.

1999 was a good year for movies

How could he possibly violate the constitution when their 9th circuit and other bought and paid for liberal judges wont even let him utilize powers granted to him by the very congress now voting on impeachment? Do they even understand how ridiculous they look?

Colbert is fapping to this

Cool your autism and look at the picture again.

Bumping what is now a smug thread.

All that means is once this flops his ass and balls will both be sore.

What a disgusting beard, are there no grooming standards for congressmen?