New Infographic Project

Numerous Holocaust survivor stories are filled with dubious details, exaggerations and bizarre claims which often read like a horror fantasy movie script. There are a lot of them out there; we all know this. But wouldn't it be nice to have all those hoaxers in one place so you could see just how much bullshit has been spewed over the years?
I propose this Infographic be organized by date with a terse summary of the hoax. Images could be of the hoaxer or a representation of the (lampshade) claim. Also, it might be good if the caption drew from a passage from The Holocaust Industry by Norman Finkelstein, referring to how much money has been extorted, in large part, because of these bizarre claims.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5kxahU6kEQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4477
hooktube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU
what-if.xkcd.com/56/
archive.is/0wdN7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binjamin_Wilkomirski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do it

Let's start with this new one:
Nadjari

He claimed 3000 people were crammed in less than 3000 sq. feet of space.

There are plenty of ridiculous testimonies here:

>>>/polarchive/7

Example:

>>>/polarchive/1733

Source:

youtube.com/watch?v=r5kxahU6kEQ&feature=youtu.be&t=4477

Rachel Hanan photo

Herman and Roma Rosenblatt

Morris Hubert
no photo

Simon Wiesenthal

Kurt Gerstein

Rudolf Höss

Gitta Sereny

Elie Wiesel

Rudolf Reder

Rudolf Vrba

Honestly, most of this research was trying to reconstruct the events from sources of literal quality: "Old People With PTSD" . That's what wrong with the data. It isn't really fair to take all of them on their face.

Doing the Gods' work here OP
bump

Simon Fackenheim
Can't find anything about this guy

hooktube.com/watch?v=yh1T7J6ynFU

I should put some posters up for "Synagogue of Satan". There's this GD cuck-church near by me flying an israeli flag along side a christian and america flag. I should just continuously put these up on the telephone phone out front of it. :)

An abundance of these testimonies came shortly after the war. In fact, the closer to the war, the more ludicrous they are.
This isn't to defame anyone… They kind of did that to themselves, wouldn't you agree?
case in point:

Soocha Renay

Wait wha…. What?!

good stuff, gents

This could take a while. I need a break!

I'm going to try a devil's advocate position, because a way occurred to me to try it. Shut this if it's wrong: obviously, a gas-bound Jew is not going to be saved for collapsing on the steps of the chamber, but what if she meant she collapsed a few days before? Especially if the camp medic's were her friends looking to get her out as that tale suggests, it just takes a broader timeline to make sense of that story.

His photo is found here:
>>>/polarchive/44

Also the original estimate of the number killed in Auschwitz was 9 million.

I love calling people holohoax exposers if they don't believe 22+ million were killed at a time when there were only about 14 million in the whole world.

I think in the infographic we’ll need to distinguish between those German officers and survivors. It could make for an informative layout.

He didn't invent 6 million, he invented 11 million (6 million jews + 5 million gentiles)

That's supposed to be a joke.

I thought about running a supposedly pro-Jewish meme campaign to counter antisemitism. Like "remember the 6 million" with examples of the most ridiculous claims that blatantly can't be true. It's hard to get people to ever contemplate that the story they've been fed their whole lives might be false. I figure that a supposedly jew-positive message might penetrate further, where the absurdity of the claims might stand by itself and trigger questioning in people's minds.

Joseph Thon

It's a good one!

Oh man lol
I've seen this one before. Any idea who the quote is from?

If I'm not mistaken, the photo is of Ralph Neuhaus and Fannie Joelson. But, the quoted part is about Morris Hubert.
I guess we could just use this photo, but it would be better to have a photo of Morris.

Damn, you're right.

this one if my favorite tbh

Joseph Hirt

Joesph Hirt

The book was a collection of unattributed quotes originally compiled in 1945. They used these accounts at the Nuremberg trials.

Henryk Tauber

among other lies

Maybe we should just hang the charge on the compiler of the book, then.

Eugene Aroneanu

Bernard Holstein
I can't find a photo of this guy.

I saw some user use "Holocaust exposer" instead of "holohoax exposer" the other day. This needs to be memed.

Well shit, the mods beat me to it. Good job.

more infographs would be appreciated. holocaust red pill is best red pill

The base of human nature is peaceful. Even violent criminals are peaceful most of the time. Even cruel people typically restrain themselves to emotional cruelties. Human instinct is peaceful. It takes training to teach people to kill. Militaries put great effort into it, and soldiers are still sometimes traumatized to put that training into practice.

The nazis were trying to create a new breed of men who could kill more readily than any who came before. As part of that, they took the soft, meddling nuisance breed of Jews, built them up into a picture of cultural threat that would trick the populace while seeming risible to the men, and then seized them for the project. Not as raw materials to be refined, but as fodder. They were to be practiced on by hard men rejecting softness.

That is why the nazis built such bizarre and incomprehensible engines of cruelty. Every whim of death had by any of their new breed was encouraged, so long as it aligned with the will of the state. Every creative variation was lauded, and even absurdities were tested in the name of medical experimentation.

(Disclaimer: I made this up just now on no sources. It's a work of fiction.)

This actually is where the name "Drowning Pool" of the popular crossover rock band comes from. Their singer, David Draiman, is a Jew who in an in your face way wants to wake up the world out of it's ignorance of the holocaust. His former band "The Shit-Eaters of Saló" was named after a less known chapters of the Holocaust, where Jews were forced to eat each other's faeces in a facility in northern Italy. Record producers found that name to controversial, which is why he went with "Drowning Pool".

Emmaly Reed

Irene Zissblatt

Joseph E. Tennenbaum

Tenenbaum

Kitty Hart Moxon

Michael Katz

oops!
Kutz not Katz

Justice Robert Jackson

Underrated post. This is perfect. Make them look like there official (like from the wiesenthal center) but with the ridiculous lies over them…like the football babies, giant electric chairs etc. If I was home right now I would do some.

Lets play a game. Lets call it:
FACT OR FETISH

I agree. This is a good idea. These falsehoods contributed to the sense horror the Germans are shrouded in, yea, humanity is shrouded in.

Around the time of WWII, it was becoming clear that there were quite advanced societies and less advanced societies. The proud advanced societies considered themselves civilized, and above the barbaric practices of the less-civilized.
What the holocaust narrative does is say, among other things:
You goyim are basically all the same. All it takes is the flip of a switch to take you down off your high-horse notions of civilization, and immediately bring you down to third-world levels of humanity.

It's propaganda on many levels, but I think this is the biggest moral behind the literal shit-show that is this fable.

Note how critical theory often makes arguments, "deconstructing western culture". It's the same aim as the holocaust narrative: defang Europeans and demoralize them.

Often times the liars defend themselves by saying "they meant well, to keep the memory of the Holocaust alive." Well, let's help them do just that.

I'm quite new here, and only recently woke to the JQ and the holohoax. Like most, I'm sure, I found it a very bitter red pill to choke down, and it leads to a lot of self-analysis and self criticism. How the fuck did I ever believe this bullshit? The answer, I think, is trust in authority. When the whole system - education, government, media, is promoting an idea as unquestionably true, when any dissent is automatically considered extremism, what else are you going to believe? When all sources of "authoritative truth" are in agreement, your conscious mind will evaluate the information and decide to trust what you've been told. The subconscious is a different beast. In retrospect, I think that on a subconscious level, I always knew that something funny was going on.

Looking back, I recall at 14 years old being taught the holohoax by my history teacher. The guy was notorious in the school for being a radical lefty, and in retrospect I realise from his name that he was a Jew. He said that the Nazis were so efficient at killing that they developed death camps with gas chambers to save wasting bullets. This is of course totally absurd. There is no way you can slice it where having someone dig their own grave, then dispatching them with a single mass-produced bullet to the back of the head, will use more precious resources than transporting them hundreds of miles to a camp you built for the task. I was smart enough to know this at the time, and I distinctly recall having a little "what?!?" moment, before I disregarded my doubt because teacher knows his stuff.

The laws on holohoax exposure are another thing that never sat right. Why is this one subject matter legally protected from the normal standard of historical investigation and debate that all other history is subject to? Logically, it would seem to suggest they are hiding something.

The problem we face with getting the truth out is that most people have been too well programmed by too many "authoritative" sources to give the issue serious consideration. Their mental filters automatically reject any counter-arguments as absurd. We need to reach into their subconscious and trigger some cognitive dissonance to shake them into re-evaluating things. This is where the kike's Chutzpah is their undoing. By promoting their own, totally absurd claims, we can discredit the story whilst keeping our actions and motivations beyond question.

From what I can see, many of the lies have never been acknowledged, just quietly dropped. By bringing them back to the forefront, we can force a situation where they either have to stand behind the absurdity, or openly admit the falsehoods. The holohoax narrative loses credibility either way.

She also watched Hitler Holocaust her father personally.

It reminds me of children playing one-upmanship in order to get attention from adults. One of them exaggerated something a little, so another makes their exaggeration bigger, another kid pushes the narrative into blatant lie territory, you double down on your lie even harder than he did, and it goes on and on until someone tells them to stop lying and tell the truth. Unfortunately, the people who would normally stop them are being bullied into silence by the kids who lie.

Spot on, it's exactly that sort of lying.

One day they'll be analysing this phenomenon for what it says about the Jewish psyche.

Samuel Rajzman

oops! I mixed these up.
This one is correct
Yankel Wiernik

Holy fuck Kikes are disgusting.

Here is the real entry for:
Samuel Rajzman

Abraham Bomba

Also:

Do you have a photo or quote we could use?
I've heard this one, as well. I think I heard there were soccer balls where babies were put inside, as well while the German guards played soccer with them.

What’s David Ogden Stiers doing in Treblinka?

Stevie Marks

does that even work? Wouldn't the hair come out??
smdh

✡XKCD✡ did a thing on hair’s strength. what-if.xkcd.com/56/

I don't think Gerstein was attached to a particular camp. He was in the SS Disinfection Services.

yes, I believe that's correct.

Moshe Peer

There were no functioning homicidal gas-chambers Bergen-Belsen.

Stefan Szende

hall capable of holding several thousand people. This hall had no
windows and its flooring was of metal. Once the Jews were all inside,
the floor of this hall sank like a lift into a great tank of water which
lay below it until the Jews were up to their waists in water. Then a
powerful electric current was sent into the metal flooring and within
a few seconds all the Jews, thousands at a time, were dead.

The metal flooring then rose again and the water drained away. The corpses of
the slaughtered Jews were now heaped all over the floor. A different current
was then switched on and the metal flooring rapidly became red hot, so that
the corpses were incinerated as in a crematorium and only ash was left.

The foreskin idea was used in a movie, I think a German movie I saw over 10 years ago.

Europa Europa is the movie where a boy tries to surgically alter his penis so that he passes as goyish in the Hitler youth.

Jesus christ.

Pic unrelated

I love photo's like these, it's a reminder that while we may fight and die for different ideals. Our common humanity (If you're White that is) still binds us. They're enemies ideologically but that doesn't mean they have to disrespect one another. A warriors honor.

Nazi efficiency must mean they had some sort of clay-pigeon type machine flinging the little kikelets into the air…

PULL!

Jesus fuck that looks like sandnigger scribblings at that resolution; how can you read that?

my favorite is death rays and trained eagles to peck jews to death

By astonishing cohencidence no Jew in history has ever developed PTSD.

archive.is/0wdN7

Every fucking time. Each kike claims to be treated by Mengele. First he was a she then it was he then a she again and his or her name was Mengole.

Reminder to show embedded related to any normalfag.

And their legacy is making shitty thrash music that edgy teenagers listen to when they get tired of Linkin Park.

Who really was the man they fingered as “Mengele” in Brazil?

I like this one. I say we work towards making the kikes dreams a reality.

What do we have on Deborah Lipstadt? Any useful quotes?

Does anyone have the interview where the kike goes into the showers and "By some miracle, water came out of the showerheads instead of gas!"

Dr. Paul Parks

I know what you're talking about. I'm looking for it.

If there is a lie which is hard to pin on someone, in a book or somewhere else, just hold the publisher as accountable for their failures to test the truthfulness of these accounts.

She claimed 4 million heebs were gassed at Auschwitz.

Damn, nice! Gotta have her in on this infographic. She's out there croaking out and coughing up holohoax at Ted Talks, lately.

Martin Gilbert

Not sure which edition of this book makes that claim. It looks like it was first published in 1981

Deborah Lipstadt

Israel Lau

apocryphal story

This is from the Eric Hunt documentary. I find this implausible, even if you give the Rabbi a chance to REVISE his statement to say the American commander somehow made this statement in German. He might also explain how, in order to remember the exact wording, stated in touch with that commander to this day. Hmmm.. It would be nice to know the American Commander's name. But, I'm sure we never will.
Typical tugging at the heart strings. What do the details matter when the important thing is that you feel empathy (Copyright 1945). Your expression of empathy (C 1945) makes you seem more human to us, Goy, let's see a little more of it.

Super stoked for these to come out. I have to go to work but I hope you release these in individual high-res images, not just a single one. Big infographics lose the attention of normies.
Polite sage for non-contributory post.

Bump

Still waiting

Never heard the bear and eagle lie before

the book is not about holohoax exposure.
but it does say that it was exaggerated to say the least. it makes fun of the "it was real in my mind" kind of people, ellie weasel included.

fun read.

We could make some Holocaust trading cards from these posts with the "survivor" and their lies.

checked

The very biggest problem with all of this is the fact that people have been conditioned to reject any investigation or questioning of such a bad pile of lies, and to immediately dismiss anyone who brings it up as Hitler 2: Electric Floors and Gas the Jews.

From the very same picture:
This is some matrix shit right here, and you and I both know it.

Got it.

Good work!
that's Helen Schwartz

Samuel Willenberg

Otto Frank

Binjamin Wilkomirski is a good one, but you might not want to include him says he wasn't a real Holocaust survivor (>implying), nor was a he a kike. I have an old revisionist tape somewhere that features some quotes by him, including one where claimed a guard caught a yidlet pissing, and stuck a metal rod up his urethra.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binjamin_Wilkomirski

Misha Defonseca

It's ok for (((them))) but not for us to lie about this, apparently. If you join in the lie, you get sued. Regardless of the double-standard, it's another lie that was out there (((keeping the memory alive)))