Games You Want To See Re-made

For me it's Megalomania on the Megadrive. The idea was unique and the gameplay was addictive. I'd love to see what modern graphics and online multiplayer could do to it.

Thought of this, so this.

That looks dated as fuck.

FTFY

Chu Chu Rocket. Shit's a fun puzzle game.

Would you really want any game remade nowadays though?

This. You think Holla Forums would be the wiser but I guess they're just as casual as normalfags. Explains why they're always shitting on modern vidya Yet get excited to pirate the latest AAA trash instead of pirating classic and hidden gem old games. Holla Forums is dead.

Anyone that wants remakes is a nu-gamer cuck that cares more about graphics and cinematic experiences. Gameplay is what makes a game you like good, and if you think a remake could improve the gameplay significantly, then that game actually had shit gameplay and you have bad taste.

There was no multiplayer on the original Megalomania. Most retro vidya didn't have online multiplayer and that can really enrich the experience with out taking anything away.

My nigga.

Then fucking leave.

i think the worst part was that MWO was actually really fun in beta, then they just kept casualizing it, inexorably, like the vicious advance of an assyrian army

Amazing game but with the worst combat system I've seen in my life.

First of all, make a thread and find out faggot. Second, we don't talk much about pirating old games that were good because most of us already have those fucking games.

Bullshit. There are some great games I KNOW you've never heard of faggot.

Basically if Prey 2 wasn't shut down by Bethesda I would have been happy

The best thing they cold improve on is the camera and the graphics. If they made a solid remake of pics related under 600MB it would be amazing.

You must have not played Lufia.

Fuck off Tumblrtale?

Assuming it's a proper remake and not some monkey's paw bullshit, then Xenogears.

das sum gud shit nigga

Daggerfall.

Please help me, Todd.

None whatsoever, remakes are just lazy and there's too much lazy people in the industry.

No, never played it…
What's wrong with it?
In Live a Live, what fucks it is how the turns work. I still have no idea how it works, it's just a mess.

Falcom's remake of the first brandish game was fantastic. I have no fears if they decide to remake Brandish 2.

White whale
Holy grail
h*ck off undertale

I agree. Hunting gausscats with a sanicswagback was fun as fuck.
They just had to ruin it.

I'd have wanted that before Lucasarts got shut down. Bounty Hunter was fine for what it was but you could make a truly brilliant game with that premise.

This. /thread

Betrayal at Krondor remake made by Slavs.

If it could be done well and not lazily or fagged up then Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession.

this game holds up pretty well since its interface was ahead of its time, but even that is rough around the edges.

Better background music and HD visuals are all it needs. Maybe easy mod support too.

The first two Ecco the Dolphin games

None, ever again. I no longer have any faith in the ability of the modern game industry to do reboots or remakes with anything approaching quality.
New stuff, sure. Just let the old games stay in the past. They'll always be there for you to go back to when you want.
I don't want the game industry to ape Hollywood in this too, only putting out products (because that's all they are, products) with name recognition, never making new properties or original, one-off releases. So afraid of risks that the suits in the boardroom won't greenlight a project unless it has a name attached to it that normalfags know.

No.

yeah dude real cool

KoF XI UM when SNK?

You really want to see remakes in $current_year?

yes, because the only possible downside is that i would be disappointed. like you say the old games will always be there. i would either like master of magic 2016 or i wouldnt.

Vanillaware released a remake of Odin Sphere this year and it turned out better than the original. The quality of a remake depends on the devs not the current year.

Seeing a beloved franchise raped by shitty AAA devs is a pretty big downside to me and others.

you asked me if i wanted to see a remake. if you and others are so weak and delusional that youd "leave well enough alone" just for that small peace of mind id gladly rock the boat.
to me youre no better than the big AAA companies that dont want to take those risks.

Blade: The Edge of Darkness