Trolling kikes this Hannukah

Hannukah is when kikes celebrate their genocide of Greeks and the destruction of classical civilization. This year it starts on December 12.

Kikes love attacking Christmas and all European holidays. They kvetch about Thanksgiving celebrating genocide. They spit upon our traditions and holidays and mock everything we hold sacred.

It's about time we did the same to them. Let's make them uncomfortable this holiday season with some anti-Hannukah flyers.

Other urls found in this thread:

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/lateran4.asp
archive.is/i8d9b
archive.fo/kyDtF
archive.fo/t34xD
rt.com/news/413433-latvian-display-not-swastika/
sputniknews.com/europe/201512291032461387-kiev-prepares-torch-lit-nazi-march/
8ch.net/pol/res/11056864.html
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in b4 first post sage shill where no thread is good enough

1 2 3 four

does it, though? like in a direct, literal sense? IOTBW was effective because it was objectively true. I understand that jews, in general, celebrate goyim genocie, but is there a specific aspect of Hannukah that we can point to and say "look, these scum are celebraing X"?

Objectively, Hannukah promotes racism, jewish supremacy, anti-diversity, and anti-multiculturism (for jews only)

so does (((Purim)))
and (((Passover)))

Anyone got infographics about jewish holidays and the links to genocide?

Checking those steels

What is a good name for the holiday when we genocide Jews?

give suggestions lads

Happy Holocaust everyone, and to everyone a Jew free year! Yay!

troll them dear Holla Forums with merry christmas

Keksgiving

Inb4 Hanucauast

DOTR

Two possibilites:
1- This is an attempt to derail Merry Christmas and/or IOTBW.
2- OP is deeply, fundamentally illiterate and sees no difference between a general, passive statement and a specific, aggressive one.

Seems like it was a sort of ethane-cultural revolt against domination from outside interference.

ethno*-cultural

Better idea.
Use my idea.

Christmas

use the term Christ Killers they spent billions of shekels and untold hours/years erasing that one from the minds of Christians all over the world.
Time to bring it back.

It also drives helps breakdown and drive a wedge in this "judaeo christian" shit fest they cultivated.

I'm thinking of making jingling shekel ornaments. Shekels they can't hoard are terrifying to them.

More war than genocide.

Hanukka
Celebrates
War

Is just as effective.

It celebrates theft and the genocide of the natives of the holy land.

Christmas cards

Nice, do you have it in green?

jews killed christ needs a bit more boldness, punch, chutzpah.

something about pharisees being modern day jews

What is this goddamn shill bullshit

What about "Merry Christmas" in its absolute simplicity doesn't register in your soy'd out flouride ridden skulls

template

I guess jews killed Christ struck a nerve.

Danke.

How about "Celebrating the murder of Christ" in front of a menorah?

jews did 0/0/0000

None of these are gonna work. "It's ok to be white" was a stroke of genius, but Jewish hatred of gentiles is too complex and unfamiliar of a topic to be boiled down into a slogan. It's going to take a different strategy that can disseminate more facts and evidence. Jimmy Neutron memes are a better starting point than this.

Used Pristina font in case you want to know.

for u

maybe tie the holohoax into this they really hate that

Good idea, but it might need some links to sources so it looks legit.

Happy interest reduction day.

Jubilee.

Good bread op. The jews need a little wakeup call.

One way to spread awareness of jewish destruction of Christian culture is to describe the consumerist perversion of Christmas to be "Judeo-Christmas." Tell your friends "Merry Judeo-Christmas" or "I celebrate Christmas, not Judeo-Christmas" and explain what you mean by that.

Jews always try to sabotage gentile enjoyment of a holiday. With Thanksgiving, they kvetch about genocide and imperialism nonstop for days to make wypipo feel guilty a common trick. With Christmas, they kvetch about how terrible it is to have to be around one's in-laws, and emphasize all the consumerist aspecrs of the golem holiday they engineered with their mass media machine.

Jews need to have their sacred holidays EXPOSED. They need to feel uncomfortable about being nation wreckers again.

One tradition that jews have is that they order Chinese food on Christmas and eat like an effendi while the goyim celebrate. Learned this one from NPR. Not sure if that can be used somehow.

nice

Happy Hannukah: Jesus is spending his afterlife boiling in excrement.
The Talmud.

Underrated

I like it.

Hannukah is an excellent time to let the Jews know you see them, by the way.

See a potential yid on the streets? Give them a "Happy Hannukah!" It frightens them when the gentiles are able to spot them without knowing them.

I like this. Keep them on their toes.

checked

Remember, it's called Holiday Candles.

Confirmed for not driving through Jew town

Hard to sue when you're dead moshe. If your family tries, there's more change to be thrown.

#Fourth Lateran Council

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/basis/lateran4.asp

I came to check those glorious digits.
Jews did 0/0/0000 is pretty fucking brilliant.

I didn't bother doing the math to figure out what day he was actually murdered on. I know we celebrate it in April but did the kikes really kill the king of hebes during passover? That's kinda mean even for a hebe.

Ahahhaha
This caption needs to be a Jesus on the cross image.
Some NEET please fufill the will of these dubs. At work currently with no photo editing capacity.

print these and post them at local colleges and synagogues

I think it would be more effective to show people just how much kikes hate whites.

uh guys you want to hang christians yet you are defending CHRISTmas. or is this just out of spite?

wouldnt it cause butthurt for Holla Forums too?

technically, you must write "jews did 05/03/0033"

and you could even check'em

real christians will undoubtedely understand

What are you talking about newfag?

DEUS VULT

jews did 05/03/0033 makes more sense I suppose.
The 00/00/0000 is funnier though.

This is the mission that will unlock the final level.

IOTBW was a statement that, if you disagreed, you were saying it wasn't.

On the other hand this poster is stating a historical fact. It can be argued from an opposing viewpoint without generating a negative statement from the opposition. Saying "it doesn't mean that" is a non-controversial statement.

The whole genius behind IOTBW was that disagreeing with it generated a controversial statement by default. There are a number of ways these posters could be argued against without generating a statement viewed as negative.

In short, this campaign is uninspired, doomed to fail, and will decrease the impact of IOTBW.

Just hang up a bunch of simple "Merry Christmas" signs. Triggers the leftist without generating controversy with the bluepilled masses. The majority of American whites, the people we need to get on our side, still celebrate Christmas. By getting a bunch of Jews to kvetch about a simple "Merry Christmas" it will get them to wonder what exactly their problem is with Christmas.

Get it?

don't forget about the Holodomor and the Armenian Genocide!!!

Dreaming of a White
Christmas

five words

spotted the kike Christ-killer.

33AD?
As in 33 years after his death? Thats why this kike tale makes no fucking sense. What is the conversion/offset from the year then and switching calendars to what we use now?

That's right it isn't the magical jew I take issue with it's the time of death.

Maybe a days since jewish tricks play where there is a calendar with BC then the AD switch.

the calendar is supposed to begin at his birth
dumbass

but you fagans and atheists hate christmas whats with the sudden change of heart?

AD Was taught as After Death back in the day. Have they changed the nomenclature when I was napping?

"Anno Domini", you uncultured pleb! that means "Year of the Lord"
and BC is "Before Christ", not "backwards chronology"

the turd brain who told you "after death" was a kike

B.C. = Before Christ
A.D. = anno Domini, Latin for "in the year of our lord"

"After Death" is for brainlets. Year AD 1 is the year Jesus was conceived and born, year 1 BC is the year before that, and year AD 33 is the year he was crucified. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Yuletide is Pagan actually. >>>/christian/

Don't blame me, blame the kike worshipers teaching kids in the 70's and 80's.

Any idea why did they go with English for before then Latin for after his birth? Why didn't they use a Latin phrase?

Objectively, you're a worthless faggot. It's literally Jew christmas where families get together and give gifts to each other.

You're as fucking stupid as some nigger thinking white people get together at christmas to plot the destruction of the negro.

Stay oppressed victim.

Progress.

fight da powa

(((CHRISTMAS)))

(((JESUS)))

There's a small Jewish community a few towns over and the rabbi puts a giant menorah in his front lawn around this time. 3 years ago it was stolen (but replaced) and every year I hear stories about the menorah getting vandalized or their house getting 'pranked'

sounds like a typical thing the kikes do for shekels and victim-hood.

I'm not sure it applies but the one where (((they))) kill the chickens by hitting them against stuff is a great eye-opener to normalfags as well as women.
Who gives a fuck let us get their holidays wrong so when normalfags have issue the kikes have to write a ton of articles saying, "no on Hannukah we don't do that, that's on this day", which is an admission.

Admission is what we're after that's why, "It's ok to be white" worked so well because those who have power had to admit that, that it's not ok.

They would kvetch if you added menorahs.

Right wing menorah delivery service……. hahahaha

seems like something those fucking noseniggers would do!

Not trying to be cute, but how does Hanukah celebrate genocide? My understanding is that the kikes were upset at being ruled by Greeks so they revolted and obsessed over a magic candle during a siege.
Were Greek women and children driven off their land and massacred? Please respond because no one here has explained how this was an act of genocide.

Fuck, that's actually a damn good idea.

decades ago, the acronym for before was "Ante Christus", "before Christ" in Latin
but the libs that were jewifying education felt that it was too similar to AD, and training in the ability to identify small but crucial differences was a skill that goyplebs could do without, so it was dumbed down to "BC"

your education is miserable compared to what your grandfather learned
be aware of it, and read anything your teachers didn't tell you anything about

The 70's in Hawaii was the literal dark ages when it came to education and what the teachers taught.

Jews only celebrate Hannukah to spite Christians. They looked in the scriptures and found an excuse so they wouldn't have to deign to celebrate a goy Holiday. The Hannukah story appears in the the book of Maccabees which is non-canon for Jews. Jews would rather celebrate a non-canon Holiday than let Christians have a season for themselves I am aware that most of our modern Christmas traditions are largely inspired from pagan folklore mixed with shit people made up during the Victorian era This would be like Christians celebrating a story out of the Book of Judas to spite Muslims during Ramadan.

This is a good idea

We wouldn't have the jew problem without Christians in the first place.
>hey goyim, did you know that jews are curiously excempt from ((( Christian ))) anti usury laws?

Reported for not even trying.

Reported

Okay let's compromise. You go out on the streets screaming "if the holocaust had actually happened they should have gassed jesus first" and everyone else will continue with the actually functioning psyop.

Holla Forums mods are compromised globalist shills who censor you if you get too close to the truth. if you post anything they disagree with, even if it's a commonly accepted opinion on Holla Forums or anything else that gets them assblasted (((like calling out shills that are literally in every single thread))), or for no real reason at all just to piss you off, they will delete all your posts and all your threads and then ban you.

question everyone until you find out who you are not allowed to question.

if it's the same for (((them))) then the Holla Forums mods are (((them))). eventually you will post something or start a thread and you will be censored and banned even if you did not break a single rule on Holla Forums. the ban reason will always be some fake fucking reason like "spam" or "unspecified reason". if you are in doubt, it isn't because this can't happen to you. it only means that it has not yet happened to you.

I am one of you, so don't bitch that you're being raided. all it takes is a look at /polmeta/ and /sudo/ to see just how many of us are being censored and banned every day by corrupt mods. the very founding reasons for Holla Forums "politically incorrect" "freedom of speech" are being torn down from above by the corrupt moderators and undermined from below by shills. because of our corrupt mods who are the biggest censorship loving sellouts in the entire world, Holla Forums is being ruined.

all that has been struggled for will be lost as Holla Forums can not function the way things are.

/polk/ is the same mods pretending to be different people. past migration efforts have all failed because we don't have the hivemind and the unity to make the move all at once. I don't care what new Holla Forums type board we all choose to migrate to but we need to make a good choice and then just make the move all together. the reason why everyone is getting banned all the time is because we have been subverted and manipulated.

who would have guessed that the very mods in charge of the board with the most freedom of speech on the entire internet that gives NO SHITS about political correctness would be some of the most CUCKED mods we have ever experienced?

this bullshit-banning has to fucking stop.

Impeach the cucked Holla Forums mods.

God bless donald trump. God bless america.

Woah, now that's damning.

My knife to their throats.

Hanukkah is the celebration of Jewish racial purity where the Maccabees slaughtered Jews and gentiles for assimilation. Jews speak with soft words that have less emotional impact.

What they really mean is RACEMIXING.

Something like pic related would be a more volatile statement tbh.

now this is a good troll

you didnt answer his question.

Im going with number one

Reported.

I was raised Cristian but I am atheist. I don't believe in god but I enjoy our traditions such as Christmas and Easter. just because not all of us believe in god does not mean we are not willing to fight for our white protestant brothers and sisters. if kikes like you hate it so much, then I love it.

What fuck is this shit? Who left the door open, Shareblue or t_d?

nice try kike, next time don't capitalize the (((j)))

Tony?

nah, wrong guy

Same here, although I'm more of an agnostic. Christmas/Yule is a wonderfully White time of year. I still put lights and a tree up every year among other traditions. My only problem with modern Christianity is its worship of Others, especially kikes and niggers. I do what I can to teach those who listen, and have gotten church members I have influence with to try to educate their fellows, although it hasn't garnered much success.

Can someone explain how Hanukah is about Greek genocide?

We could always try, anyway.

Hannukah celebrates the defeat of Antiochus. Antiochus was really evil because he forbid the wonderful practice of cutting foreskins and then sucking the baby boy's penis.

I think this is a great idea. Pretty sure some shit could be dug up. Is it on cuckchan too?

L I T E R A L L Y Hitler.

I declare a kike war

OY VEY IT WAS WORSE THEN THE HOLOCAUST!

It's a shitpost so I'll let it slide.

A kike holiday, where the memes of Jule/Yule were stolen and applied to some kike-invented esoteric desert spirit-guide-turned-living-sonofgod.

It's celebrating the Maccabean Revolt, which the (((chosen))) claim was a revolt against religious tyranny, which in reality was orthodox Jews going across the countryside murder people and torching villages of reformed Greek Jews. The 2nd Temple's rededication is the whole menorah-lighting thing in which Jew magic ensured one day's pot of unspoiled oil lasted 8 days, and they got to rededicate it because all the 'bad' Jews were crushed.

In short, it is typical (((chosen))) history of massacring others and claiming they were oppressed. Just about every Jewish holiday is either a massacre in their favor or fostering hatred and domination of others.

Just as Christian families get together and give gifts in celebration of the nativity of Christ, Jews get together with their menorahs in celebration of a historical genocide

Now this is a good edgy psyop.
These three words on one A4 sheet is all that is necessary to trigger kikes.

This is fucking gay, (((yeshua))) wasn't real but an amalgamation of an assortment of JEWISH faux-messiahs.

Passover is the only Jewish Holiday I can think of that directly celebrates genocide.

Sage for blogpost, but thought I'd share this.
>What the fuck? Why am I at a Christmas concert that contain a jude?

What the fuck, you guys? What kind of demonic cunt comes to a Christmas concert and starts singing Hannacum carols?! It's not like there were any (((chosen))) in the crowd or anything. That was all for her. The satisfied look on her face was diarrhea-inducing.

Stop polluting the IOTBW message with similar looking anything.

GET BUSY LADS

KIKEUKKAH BEGINS TONIGHT AT SUNDOWN

but also this.
do it in a way that does not co-opt IOTBW.
now get back to work.

Have a bump.
Help keep my operation from getting slid plz

Still hoping for a Hannukaust in Israel.

Com'on Muslims! make it happen!

my kike english teacher said hannukah was about the 1948 war and some soldier and a few little kids or some shit took refuge in a synagogue and there was a lamp that was supposed to be lit all the time but they only had enough oil for one day and it lasted 8

maybe we can fabricate or find some scientific evidence that would disprove hannukah?

LOL, what a lying kike. He would say some shit like that.

What actually happened is the jews had just finished another one of their backstab "rebellions" against their neighbors and after mopping up the last gentile women and children, entered the temple. They wanted to light their kike lamp but of course can't use disgusting "goyim oil" and need their demon consecrated ceremonial oil. They found one old drum stashed somewhere. They sucked at math and what they thought would run out quick lasted a full 7 days. Being ignorant butchers they took this as a miraculous consecration of their most recent genocide. Hannakuh.>>11036471

Day Of The Rope

Hannukah
Sucks

Why not just print these out and post them around the Bible Belt?

"His blood is on us and our children." Remember that passage of the bible it is very important.

the oil miracle is a fraud. it never happened. the rabbis invented that shit for the children.

do you think they want the kids to know the Maccabees slaughtered Jews and gentiles for racemixing together? how would that make these white jew kids feel?

archive.is/i8d9b

Kristallnacht 2 Electric boogaloo

>so does (((Purim)))
>and (((Passover)))

Well, those are dedicated to genocides against the hebrews, which never happened.
Oy vey, the pharaoh threw six gorillion newborns into the nile!

Always the same pattern…

Then what's Purim?

You're not smart, are you? Purim celebrates the Jews killing thousands of Persians. It represents any kind of successfully executed attack against their enemies. They celebrate the 9/11 attack on Purim, too.

Reading comprehension, faggot, do you have it?

"According to the Book of Esther, Haman, royal vizier to King Ahasuerus/Achashverosh planned to kill all the Jews in the empire."

So, the typical kike-spiel. Persians about to commit "anuddah shoah", which never happened, only to be heroically slaughtered by the yids, who did nothing wrong, by divine right.

Deal of the century!
World's most expensive painting was bought by those Arab leaders who sold Religion of Cuck™ic world's important land to the Zionists.
>archive.fo/kyDtF

Latvian man lights up swastika Christmas ornament, authorities say it's a folk symbol
>archive.fo/t34xD
>rt.com/news/413433-latvian-display-not-swastika/

I remember in Ukraine they do this stuff all the time. This is all the way back in 2015, but they still do it today. Nice people.
sputniknews.com/europe/201512291032461387-kiev-prepares-torch-lit-nazi-march/
Sputniknews is prime kike material.

hmm..

what about these

No really, what's up with the mass crying in that pic.

Someone lost a penny.

8ch.net/pol/res/11056864.html

And one book, 'The Scofield Bible', birthed Judeo~Christianity into existence in the first part of the 1900's(don't recall exactly when)
PastorJohnHagee.jpg

mfw my mother holds Hagee up as an inspiration

Two of the book's three compilers were kikes, for the record. It was created with the specific intent of garnering goyish support for the zionism of the era.

Also point out that ethnographically the modern talmudist kikes having nothing to do with the extinct hebrew who were scattered and died off around 350AD. angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

From McDonald's ethnographic analysis and the halpogroup studies the talmudist kikes are a combination of the Pharisees(the kikes of the old Hebrew race), Turkish traders(mudkikes), Roman expats(kikes of Rome), and the daughters of European nobility who were so desperate for cash they sold their daughters to non-christians(so white kikes who aren't good with money). So you outbreed an already shitty portion of a population with other shitty populations, then let it stew and inbreed in urban areas for centuries and is it any surprise you get shit?
The old Hebrew where just one more nation of herders and mercenaries little different from the Hittites or Babylonians. There is little merit or fault to be found in them as a whole, they behaved like nearly every bronze/iron age population, including the Celts if you’ve read the Ulster Cycle.

The Jews failed, they were broken and destroyed for all time, the last remnant of their race is a blood-taint which barely resembles the Pharisee rats who jumped ship when the Romans scattered them. They deserved their fate because they were unworthy of a covenant with God, they existed as an object lesson. And so it was for better races to do what they could and would not.

And of course make sure to point out that Constantinople's defenders were able to hold off an army of 200,000 Turks and slaughter nearly 80,000 of them while the city had only 8,000 defenders. And it was only taken because a kike opened the gates for the Mudslimes. This is also how essentially every city in Iberia fell to the Moore's. Without kike infiltrators to actually open the door for them. Saracens can's siege a fucking tar-paper shack.

This smells like a jew thread for jews to desperately draw attention to their unimportant cult and drill more of their unimportant cult words into your minds

"Hey fellow white man, let's really schmerksh the Chosen People so they kvetch when we use our chutzpa to schlerrksh their hannukah, because it isn't passover or priapism yet and we need to make sure they schmoigl all over their kergl while also steinschlenging our geschlorshkerleigers.
p.s. anyone have any free gold"

Come on, it's got to be Hannukaust.

How do dummies troll somebody smarter than themselves?

It was antigreco.

they're jews, what other explanation you need?

I have saved video and named it 99 million black people

Start crafting memes for Passover - warn normies to keep their kids locked up at night, so the kikes don't steal them for sacrifice.

That video never fails to put a smile on my face

I love the internet.

I've heard about the gates being opened in Iberia, but not Constantinople. Where did you hear that? Are there any books on it?

Righteous Passover

>israelshamir.net/BLOODPASSOVER.pdf

Reminder the bad ones are Kazarian so xalled jews and not real jews of the 12 tribes.

They really are petty cunts aren't they.

Reminder that the "12 tribes" is jewish theology from 300 B.C. and not modern anthropology or ethnography.

0/10

Sounds like a good op, actually.

How about something like:

Holocaust™ A Christmas Gift
or
Holocaust™ A Loving Gift
or
Holocaust™ Sequel Coming Summer 2018

1. Reported for namefag.
2. Reported for believing the holocaust happened.
3. Reported for shit ideas.

Is that Todd Howard