GAYS ABOUT TO BE BTFO

Walsh: The Gay Couple In The Masterpiece Cakeshop Case Are Vindictive Bullies, Not Victims.
by Matt Walsh

Phillips is not claiming any special rights. He is simply saying that he, like anyone, is entitled to use his artistic abilities in a way consistent with his personal and religious convictions. He doesn’t want to advance a message he doesn’t believe. It is his fundamental human right — not his Christian right, or his baker’s right, or any other kind of right — to refrain. Mullins and Craig, on the other hand, are saying that a special exception must be made for them, specifically, because they’re gay. Notice how nobody is challenging (for now) Phillips’ right to continue turning down Halloween cakes and divorce cakes and lewd bachelorette party cakes, etc. Mullins and Craig are arguing that their situation is different because they’re gay. Whereas a man’s love for Halloween does not entitle him to special privileges and protections, a man’s sexual attraction to other men does. That’s the argument. It’s deranged, arbitrary, and un-American.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OWTHW
archive.is/5teCj
archive.is/HMoSR
constitution.findlaw.com/amendment1/annotation12.html/
archive.is/mhYM0
bustle.com/p/elena-kagan-sonia-sotomayor-schooled-the-masterpiece-cakeshop-owner-for-refusing-to-serve-gay-people-6904943
archive.is/
archive.is/TDKXM
supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/audio/2017/16-111
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Either way, they’re the bullies here. They’re the villains of this drama. Phillips is an innocent man fighting for his right to live and work in peace, and in accordance with his faith.
May his cause prevail, for his sake and ours.

Archive of article: archive.is/OWTHW
Archive of SCOTUS: archive.is/5teCj

Gays about to be bootyblasted more than ever before. Kennedy is looking like he is going to side with religious freedom here, a clear an obvious 1A debate since Jack offered the gays a cake but just wouldn't adorn or decorate it for the event. The LGBT lobby overstepped massively and are about to pay dearly for it. This would be similar to Nathan Bedford Forrest's idea of 'freedom of association' albeit on a restricted scale. There is also worry that this decision if thrown out would shoot the Civil Rights Act full of holes. Much is riding on this case, and I'm frankly very surprised there isn't a thread already.

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Good article.
I don't see scotus ruling in these degernates favor, unless Roberts really fucks up.

I hope that Phillips wins, AND counter sues, getting all his fees payed for, and all the anguish his family and business have been through.

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

body image determines much of the nonsense associated with faggotry. facial structure /gaydar comes second to what people think. anti-white garbage as it takes feminine male features and assumes.
Whereas in the past more "feminine" men would match up with the butch women creating balanced children.

Fags experience new kind of shitter-shattering.

I'm sorry if it's an incredibly stupid question but why is it illegal to deny service to whoever you want? I don't get it.

This case was the secondary reason Scalia was assassinated. The primary reason was the affirmative action case.

For about 10 seconds I was convinced that was a real flag.

It isn't. It's common to see a sign on a business that says, "We reserve the right to refuse business to anyone." The gays sued under the pretense that they couldn't get a fag cake. But kikes are over-reaching and trying to make it illegal to refuse fags service to the extent of their wishes. In other words if they want a fag cake, they have the right to have one.

Right of refusal is not granted on a federal level to any class protected under the Civil Rights Act. Sexuality is not one of those protected groups, so 20 fag commie states now have state level laws granting sexuality civil rights level protections.

The legal rub in this case is this:

Jack didn't deny that he would bake a cake for the gays, just that he wouldn't adorn it with his 'art' via decoration for the event. That's an important difference because his cake skills is being argued by the cake shop to be an artform and thusly protected under 1A guidelines. If the case were allowed, there would then be state compelled art that would force anyone who does art to have to do it even if it offends them.

Jews, of course.
If you want the specific rationale, it's the concept of a "public accommodation" as applied in the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Sorry, forgot to mention this happened in Colorado, which is one of the 20 fag commie states that has sexuality as a protected class.

Whatever happened to that push for AA repeal?

Because homosexuality is the gold standard of progressive American behavior and any action which circumscribes their ability to do anything whatever, no matter how trivial, is considered an assault on the good taste of coastal elites. Since the the majority of legal mechanisms are still controlled by progressive zombies, this sort of case can grind its way through the courts even though ultimately the owner of the bakery will be exonerated, after a grueling multi-year ordeal and a hell to pay in legal fees.

This guy's right about the minutiae. The faggots won't win but the reason this went to trial at all is social.

So you're saying repeal the civil rights act. Sounds good user.

There is a lot of worry that it's going to shoot holes in the Civil Rights Act actually. How and if it does is very contested.

Jou muzt bake it if zey comst!

So if Phillips loses this case, an individual artist who works on commission can no longer refuse service to anyone for any particular reason?
So let's say you're a painter, and a fag asks you to paint two men kissing, you can be run out of business if you refuse?

Or, another case which is slightly different, a shitskin asks you paint some flowers, could you refuse because THEY are shitskins? Serious question.

Died with Scalia.
archive.is/HMoSR

Notice a name missing from the justice opinions? That is because he was dead. Killed by a black president…

Moar. I want to read the minutes I think? transcription? of the case.

If fucking only. The whole idea of "protected class" is fucking retarded from the get go.

I decided to stop being a retard and I read further and found the link. Thanks OP for being complete with your information.

archive.is/5teCj

That doesn't mean that once Ginsburg kicks the bucket we couldn't hold another referendum on the matter. Just a matter of venue shopping and picking the right case.

If it goes through then the first answer is yes. The second answer should be yes, as you've not harmed the would be customer but simply decided not to associate, but dats racist and will still land your ass in court under some bullshit charge more than likely no matter what state you lived in.

These fags don't need BTFO, they need execution. Do we have their dox?

And deny them the opportunity to spread AIDS to their fellows? No, brother, leave them to their purpose.

That is not true. It gets tested very rarely. Once a decade at the most. And plenty of people have failed at the task of outliving a vile old jewish woman. The nastier they are, the longer they live. I believe the Scalia assassination was one of the primary triggers of the current swamp draining movement and is alomst certainly one of the dark secrets the q4n0n alluded to.

>archive.is/5teCj

Wow. I'm barely through and Sotomayor and Ginsberg don't know a single fact about the case. Did they actually do their job and read a single fucking thing about the issue brought before them?

Still waiting for these faggots to try it on a muz bakery. This is very good news, though. I hope he gets all his legal fees paid for.

So, basically, companies aren't allowed to choose their clientele because if they did, they might be rayciss? It sounds like this guy legally had to make a cake, but didn't legally have to decorate it. What a fucking joke. Business owners should be free to do business with whoever they want. Isn't that the entire premise of a contract-based economy??

Why would they? They have top Ivy league clerks to write the opinions. Al they are there to do is vote in the smallest house of Congress. If you don't believe in the constitution, you have no need to bother with the details of why you are legislating from the bench.

Ginsberg is so old and so drunk and so senile I would bet the holdings of the US Treasury she doesn't even remember what she had for breakfast this morning.

Pretty sure they've already forced at least one church to perform a fag ceremony against its congregation's wishes.

That plus lost damages, plus pain and suffering I can taste the libshit posts from here. Thought I doubt that will be able to be had. This isn't him suing, this is the faggots suing. Any judgment will be on whether or not the faggots are right or not. No judgment will pertain to his losses; perceived or actual. AFAIK

Hopefully his lawyer has some sort of counter suit in place.

This is what Jack is arguing. The gays want him to decorate it too legal.

BAKE AND DECORATE MY CAKE BIGOT

It should be. It violates freedom of association. The freedom of association also means you have the freedom to NOT associate. If a business doesn't want to serve niggers, it shouldn't have to. If that business can be profitable without catering to people they don't want to, all the more power to them. They can take it up with shareholders if they are not doing everything in their power to maximize profits. But in those neighborhoods were niggers are causing more loss through theft and vandalism, they ought to be able to say "no niggers".

fucking this. I'm still struggling to understand how the govt gets away with denying freedom of association, especially in a contract-based economy.

I'm not sure those cunts can even read

So does that mean bakeries HAVE to make Nazi cakes? ISIS Cakes? Offensive Jewish cakes? Holla Forums could have fun with this..Iagine every bakery getting orders to make The same Jewish figures face. They'd have to allow people to have the option not to make specific art for people once every bakery is pumping out offensive cakes.

How much does it cost to get a cake baked?

Eh. No.

Just like in the EU hate speech against a race or sex is illegal, unless it's white or male.

Why not just not serve nigger? You have the right to refuse service to anyone. Just don't say why you are refusing service.!Gays want a gay cake? Don't make it, they ask why? Just say you reserve the right to refuse service.

Good thing America isn't Europe.

this is not true.

depends on size and decor. between $25-200

Because they can run off to Al Sharpton and launch a civil suit of discrimination under the civil rights bill and run me out of business. If I'm a storeowner and I see a couple niggers with pants around their knees I am powerless to do anything against them unless I have good reason to suspect they are committing a crime. I can't watch them like a hawk because I have other customers to serve. So they shove some merchandise into those baggy pants and fuck off with my property. If the civil rights bill did not exist, I could not like the look on them and tell them to get the fuck out of my store. If they refuse to leave I pull a gun out from under the counter and tell them they are trespassing and they will leave or I will shoot their nigger asses. Can't do anything about that now without letting the niggers win the ghetto lottery with kike judges, kike lawyers and a Jewish media ready to fillet my ass with anti-discrimination laws.

Common Filth wishes he were a white girl's dog

Common Filth wishes he were white.

If you don't discriminate overtly they have nothing to stand on. Just don't say why you are refusing to make the cake.

I get your example but you can disallow people into your store based on how they dress.

Then the Civil Rights Act is Unconstitutional. The constitution doesn't allow for the Federal government to dictate who people can trade with.

That's fine because it doesn't target a group (even though one could argue classism) a la civil rights kike law but what these queers were trying to do is make it illegal to have "racist" and "homophobic" opinions, you'd be obligated to let people in and work for them simply because of their magical class protection.

If the constitution were faithfully interpreted and enforced we wouldn't be in the mess we find ourselves now. It still offers some protections, especially concerning the more obvious amendments, but its protections have been gradually eroded by a process of obfuscation and appeals to the "greater purpose" of the so-called nation of immigrants.

Hopefully that's what we can push towards eventually, if this turns out right it will set a precedence for freedom of association or lawful segregation.

For sure Ginsburg (kike) and Kagan (dyke kike) will rule in favor of the fags, Sotomayor probably will just because she's a far left libshit, while Gorsuch and Thomas will definitely rule against them. The others are up in the air. The SCOTUS as an institution is fucked if the final arbiter of how far we go into the abyss is how many yids sit on the court. Remember that before SCOTUS forced fag marriage on the whole country in 2015, there were 37 states that specifically banned fag marriage vs. only 6 who specifically allowed it. Marxism can only thrive when it's forced on the people by ideologues who think they know better.

Realistically, how is our case looking?

This. freedom of association and such

If the fags win it's one step from hate speech laws. No way SCOTUS fucks 1A that hard.

It's a legal frivolity. The guy has clear right to deny right to decorate, but they are just putting him through the legal meatgrinder just to teach everyone a lesson. He should file a countersuit for damages (of which it should be significant since 5 years of lost revenue and legal fees should be pretty substantial). I think he could take those little jew boys to the cleaners.

Don't forget pain and suffering. That's the shit that adds up. Simply monetary damages would be calculated very lowball and be a few hundred thousand. Pain and suffering could easily be a few million.

I wonder if he could have just done stick figures in chocolate and gotten away with it.

Yes. But he probably didn't think these two guys were such faggots.

Are there pictures of these fucks anywhere?

The problem is that freedom of association is rather implied than enshrined in the constitution as such, and therefore subject to the usual kikery. Here's some relevant info:

constitution.findlaw.com/amendment1/annotation12.html/

Many legal scholars consider the right of free association to be a logical sub-category of the first amendment, but the precedent at present is bad news for people seeking legal segregation. From the link:

>In a series of three decisions, the Court explored the extent to which associational rights may be burdened by nondiscrimination requirements. First, Roberts v. United States Jaycees 213 upheld application of the Minnesota Human Rights Act to prohibit the United States Jaycees from excluding women from full membership. Three years later in Board of Directors of Rotary Int'l v. Rotary Club of Duarte, 214 the Court applied Roberts in upholding application of a similar California law to prevent Rotary International from excluding women from membership. Then, in New York State Club Ass'n v. New York City, 215 the Court upheld against facial challenge New York City's Human Rights Law, which prohibits race, creed, sex, and other discrimination in places of public accommodation, resort, or amusement, and applies to clubs of more than 400 members providing regular meal service and supported by nonmembers for trade or business purposes.

Okay, so it's Tuesday. How long until we get results?

These are the gays that filed the case. There's video of them being incredibly obnoxious on MSM interviews back when this whole thing aired but I CBA to find it.

5 days

Darn. So probably next Monday.

Kek

THIS.
Captain Falcon isn't the hero we want, but perhaps he's the hero we need right now.

Thanks user.

How about we just fuck you up and let the "law" sort it out after? Do you know where you are??

In a place where peoples' IQs rarely drop below the level necessary for abstraction, but exceptions pop up occasionally. I'm simply trying to illuminate "what is" from a legal perspective. Just because you disagree with the law in its current incarnation doesn't mean it doesn't still exist and can't be used either for or against our cause. Clearly other means are available but they're not the subject of this thread.

My suggestion to you is to sheathe your shiv where it's not necessary and pull out your spectacles once in a while.

Agree with the jew, dyke, and beaner.
But isnt Roberts the fag lover?

This. Just like how the leftists destroyed George Zimmerman's life after he was found not guilty. They had no legal grounds to take him on, so they invented a giant media circus to intentionally ruin him.

I think this is all the reasoning Phillips needs. Same-sex marriage was NOT legal in Colorado in the year 2012. There was however an anti-discrimination Colorado law in place when Phillips refused service to the couple.

Phillips' argument is that "decorating" a cake falls under his right to exercise free speech. He actually didn't refuse to *sell* a cake to the couple, only that he would not decorate it to be same-sex wedding themed.

The couple's argument is that Phillips refused service based on the specific identity of the couple.

For advocates of anti-discrimination based on the precedent of race or ethnicity, this doesn't work. I could walk into a store and claim that I'm homosexual or heterosexual - everyone would have to accept it. Doesn't really work if I claim that I'm black.

don't want niggers in your town? too bad, whitey. big daddy gubmint gon' bus them in anyway

It's a guaranteed win if they try to outright lie in court. He'll be free like Wilson, Zimmerman, and Cantwell.

you tell them it's not your style, but you can try for 10X the price beforehand with no refund, and you sell them an image of 2 ugly sweaty hobos looking like the 2 fags he wanted in the pic but 20 years older and with aids?

All you'd have to do is make one of the hobos a nigger and the faggots would gladly pay 20x as much

Just give a mediocre service to them

I wasn't sure what happened with Scalia but when I looked into his wicked sense of humor and his rulings {sigh} then I really felt like we lost someone worth having around…

Do you guys actually think that is REAL? The only thing that has ever been purged in the past is the 'people' never the guilty parasites…I decided to fight to the death anyway if I get 'that knock' because I know that I am innocent…just seems unlikely that there is anything 'good' in this country anymore (governmentally) look 30,000 military armed drones in our skies by the end of this year? Sure seems like it is the US Pop that is going to be 'purged' and not the parasitic scumbags.

Actually the muzzies are extremely tolerant of homosexuality, pedophilia and beastiality. They are even guaranteed young boys as sex slaves, who never defecate and always ready to receive cock in the poop shoot as 'angelic cup-bearers' (the name for sexual slave boys like the Bacha Bazi Boys). These male rape slaves are guaranteed along with the virgins.

archive.is/mhYM0

The jews new how Indo-Europeans feel about homosexuality as we are a male and female pair bonding society, so they LIED (big surprise, right) to make the 'muzzy invasion' more palatable for you…had to get those 'boots on the ground' in order to fill up the new EU army with the soldiers of the caliphate, right? Am I right? Yes, I am right.

That's not the point. Reclaiming freedom of association would be a natural first step in reversing urban decay and restoring segregation. That's why it's not allowed to happen.

Muzzies are nothing more than closet homos. You may not see it first since they've been known to stone faggots but they're just like niggers, even the ones living in anti-fag African nations. They're one of the races that are most likely to become homosexual, that and the Asians.

Honestly, if an user has the heart, alot of other anons are saying he should have reperations for all the trouble…get ahold of him and try to start a go fund thing. I'm sure there's a good amount of people who think these fags are fucking retarded.

Don't get your hopes up on this one, guise. The Supreme Court established a precedent with the marriage decision that gays are a people and not a lifestyle choice. If they let businesses discriminate against them then it's the same as discriminating against miscegenational couples. The Court is back to the same political makeup that it was in 2015.

I take it back, the precedent was established in Lawrence v. Texas, 2003 when they nullified sodomy laws because apparently faggots cannot exist as a people without sodomy.

Except in this case, they're not striking down the law, merely adjudicating Phillips to be free of charges. Big, big difference.

But wouldn't that have the same effect as nullifying the law by creating a loophole for religious convictions?

No, the hole is there. The crux of the case is whether or not the cake decoration is freedom of expression or part of the 'public business' area already covered under civil rights. If they decide its an artform (almost certain), then it will get 1A and thus full protections.

That's right. If I don't want to paint a bunch of faggots buttfucking, I shouldn't have to.

It isn't against them it is against their message. If I don't want to make a cake that says kill infidels I should't have to. Just like no one can make a nigger make a kkk cake. They are free to BUY a cake. He will gladly make one just for them. He will not apply their propaganda to it.

Silly user, it's not gay if it's done on man-love thursday.

Giskike, Kagan and Sotomayor will definitely side with the fags

Gorsuch, Thomas and Alito (don't forget him), on the other hand, are reliable right-wing votes who always side in our favor

Really it's between Kennedy and to a lesser extent Roberts. I hate using this term because I'm Christian myself, but John Roberts is the proverbial "Christcuck" who will fold under pressure in the face of repealing Obamacare so that "millions won't lose health insurance", but there's no way he'd vote against Christian bakers or for faggots

Kennedy is always the wildcard, but based on statements thus far, it looks like he's leaning towards the baker.

Can you refuse to create art of miscegenation on commission?

>Actually the muzzies are extremely tolerant of homosexuality, pedophilia and beastiality.

FTFY.

I never understood this. Just go somewhere else for your fucking cake! Just goes to show, if you bend over backwards for these fucking liberals they'll fuck you.

Well would you look at these gigakikes

bustle.com/p/elena-kagan-sonia-sotomayor-schooled-the-masterpiece-cakeshop-owner-for-refusing-to-serve-gay-people-6904943

archive.is/

oops fucked up the archive
archive.is/TDKXM

But aren't gays blown out every day?

Homosexual relationships get you executed. Homosexual rape is fine as it's a weapon of terror for conquering and punishing non believers and heretics.

The moar you know!

woah woah hold the fuck on. Every time a liberal fag lord brings this up as some kinda final trap card they always just say he flat ou refused to serve them. A rather necessary lie I suppose because the truth of the matter would have made those insidious faggots look like the biggoted intolerant ass holes they are.

Homosexual relationships with men, I should also say. Boy fucking is okay, because boys aren't men.

so you're saying we need to fuck them all to death?

Yep, it's an oft repeated lie. He never denied making them a cake, just that he wouldn't adorn it with a two-groom statuette and rainbow flag artwork like the wanted. They also drove two towns over and passed over 30 cake shops before they arrived at this specific one and not to mention near Jack's shop there's another bakery less than .2 miles away.

He was targeted.

But yeah, he always said he would sell them a basic cake. It's a lie that is perpetuated by the ignorant who want to indict him for wrongthink.

Those three women could not look more unfulfilled and unfeminine if they tried. They age like festering opened cat food - impressive to believe that somehow millions of people were hoodwinked into thinking supporting these old decrepit shills. Faggots must be humiliated by this, right? Even the most hardlined homosexual pervert must realize these crotchety and grumpy looking broads use their degeneracy as wedge issues for election and vying chips for favors with other chaims.

Plus this woman looks like she belongs in a wheelchair overlooking a derelict park in some retirement facility in NJ. Do you guys think she is even aware of where she is here? She is wearing a kimono and it makes absolutely no sense aside from being "anti american screw drumpf pink pussy hat yas!" or whatever.

Welcome to the Current Year.

That was the current year almost 5 years ago.
It's a new current year today and it looks like that shit will fall apart in the supreme court. It's a shame the guy basically had his life destroyed and these faggots will never get reciprocated the justice they deserve for obliterating this man's livelihood for their own self-sacrilege, but it's some small comfort that the winds may be changing to a more favorable direction.

they look like so punchable faggots holy fuck

I wonder how many homos actually agree with what these two faggots are doing.
This makes them all look pretty bad & petty, as a group.
The media probably wouldn't post any such poll, anyway, as part of their job is to promote degeneracy and perversion in any way possible, to rot American society from within.

1st Amendment trumps all state laws.
The Bill of Rights, in general, trumps all state laws.
And now we have a president that will enforce it all.

Not to mention that, if fascism is really what the left wants, then they'll get it.
They'll get it, bur WE'LL use it.

If you're a faggot baker, and I want a cake that says, "all faggots should burn alive in ovens" you'd have no choice but to COMPLY.

And if the perverts lose this case?
That opens a whole can of worms. You would have the basis for refusing service to anyone, based on your religious beliefs.
So my new religion, that only acknowledges white people as truly human, and the other races as unclean, means my business could refuse service to any non-white.

The left not only opens Pandora's box, they are the ones that design and build it.

Glad this is finally being heard. I hope that not only does this guy recoup all his costs defending against this evil horseshit, but that he's awarded substantial punitive damages due to the blatant targeting.

Liberals can never achieve anything without lying to people.

Semites are all about justifying degenerate acts.
reminds me of the justification generation (millennials) they corrupted

kikes never know when to quit. they will always push too hard

To be fair, they can suck cock without lying.

You have no idea who that is, or what he was accused of, or why he is being murdered, and neither do I. I do know that of the 'big three' semitic religions,Religion of Cuck™ is definitely the MOST DEBASED of all of them. Not something we would ever want in our nations…the jews are counting on using it as leverage to destroy the world and tread it into the ground…since the religion itself is already debased morally there is no further humanity can sink once it is 'the global religion'.

It's like looking at a group of female trolls…

Yeah…but you need 4 witnesses to confirm the homosexuality…and technically it isn't listed as a 'sin' in the Koran. So basically don't fuck your boyfriend on the street corner, but if your wife sees you doing it you can still murder her for it with no questions. Also, she is not allowed to complain about pederasty…you can bring any disease you please home to your wife/family and all is well. It really is the STUPIDEST religion of the three…

Is this sign based or poz'd? I'm going with based because it calls shemales "men who are dressed as women" and is generally alarming . . . not sure how a lady could feel comfortable in there after reading that.

How about American (Freedom) darts?

Welcome to the parasitic world of the jews. Anything that parasites off regular culture is 'fine by them' because they have no creative life in them (being spiritually dead, they are basically the vampires of the Earth)…when you go back far enough into the occult you come up against a blank wall (called by some the 'fall') and at that blank wall. blood rituals were performed (the same ones that go on today with animals and 'cattle' or human beings; murder for 'as a covering' to disguise something that has no creative life force and is dead inside with the 'life' or the blood of the living…see vampirism).

Anyway, this is the reason that they love all things parasitic in culture…usury (theft), pedophilia, homosexuality, injustice, envy, empire (to take others blessings by force) etc…these are all the paradigms of parasitic (dead souls/vampiric) behavior…a direct perversion of creation/creative behaviors.

So check this out; one of their parasitic 'rulings':

According to the Talmudic Encyclopedia:

'He who has carnal knowledge of the wife of a Gentile is not liable to the death penalty, for it is written: "thy fellow's wife" rather than the alien's wife; and even the precept that a man "shall cleave unto his wife" which is addressed to the Gentiles does not apply to a Jew, just there is no matrimony for a heathen; and although a married Gentile woman is forbidden to the Gentiles, in any case a Jew is exempted.' This does not imply that sexual inter-course between a Jewish man and a Gentile woman is permitted - quite the contrary.

But the main punishment is inflicted on the Gentile woman; she must be executed, even if she was raped by the Jew: 'If a Jew has coitus with a Gentile woman, whether she be a child of three (why are they having sex [or RAPING] with three year old gentiles and then murdering them…hmmm, IDK perhaps because they are POS cocksucking murderers in our midst? Maybe?) or an adult, whether married or unmarried, and even if she is a minor aged only nine years and one day - because he had willful coitus with her, she must be killed, as is the case with a beast, because through her a Jew got into trouble."

So, a 'three year old' who knowingly and flirtatiously teased a jew into a sexually raping her, must be killed, as in the case with a BEAST…ditto for a nine year old…ditto for any goy female who is taken by force against her will, it is she who must be killed for 'tempting a jew'. Gee, I wonder s/ where Religion of Cuck™ gets its parasitic attitude towards women and children? These religions are a sickness on the Earth.

What is the source on this picture? I've been looking for this artist for months now.

There's no saving him, even if his parents were killed and him taken away and raised properly he's too far gone. dad picks him up and he farts on purpose and laughs. He's still clearly a dude, just wait until he hits puberty, he'll get depressed and an hero, hopefully killing his parents too
WE'RE GOING TO NEED ANOTHER ORDER OF ZYKLON B

I'm sure the Supreme Court will see how obviously unconstitutional this is and not vote anti-Christian like they always do.

If only someone would help them die of natural causes by accidentally suffocating them with a pillow like the juden did to Scalia.

That bakers gay-jewdar must be broken.

Why is he bothering with a lawsuit? And not murdering the faggots?

The wording, in particular "biological women", strongly implies it's been put up by TERFs (trans-exclusionary radical feminists) rather than friendly neighborhood nazis. These militant dykes aren't exactly "based", however they keep to themselves and absolutely fucking hate trannies, so overall it's useful to us that they exist.

Reading the small print I think that the use of the term 'biological women' is both for clarity and to avoid being sued for discrimination by mentally ill trannies, and that the source of the sign is unpozzed politicians (Houston City Council members/Mayor).

What did he mean by this?

Didn't the bakery owners get put out of business? So even if these faggots lose in court the cake guy still lost unless he wins massive damages. Wonder what his court fees are up to?
Oh really? Maybe you need to fuck off back to t_d?

I really hate this form of shilling.

Fixed that post for you nigger.

You seriously need to go back to TRS with your lame Taylor Swift memes. Race traitors not welcome.

also

AKTION 15 WHEN?!!

uh huh

right!
top tier

not
that should be your first clue

The practice of pederasty in the Middle East seems to have begun, according to surviving records, sometime during the 800s and ended, at least as an open practice, in the mid-19th century. Throughout this era, pederastic relationships, poetry, art and spirituality were found throughout cultures from Moorish Spain to Northern present-day Pakistan. While sodomy was considered a major sin in Religion of Cuck™, other aspects of same-sex relations were not, though they were problematized to various degrees at various times and places.

The seeming co-relation of pederasty with the rise of Religion of Cuck™ has been commented on by modern historians, who see a link between the love of boys and the protective attitude of Religion of Cuck™ towards women, leading to their removal from public life, together with the tendency of Sharia law to accommodate within the domain of "private behavior" inevitable activities, as long as they do not interfere with public order.

The construction of same-sex love in the Middle East has been influenced by its history and geography. Hellenistic elements can be recognized in the use of the wine boy as a symbol of homoerotic passion, and in such ideas as that pederasty is absent from 'primitive' cultures since there a boy can learn all he needs from his father, but that people of high civilization require the erotic attraction of boys to motivate experienced men to teach the boys lovingly

The valorization of youthful male beauty is found in the Qurʾān itself: "And there shall wait on them [the god fearing men] youths of their own, as fair as virgin pearls." (Qurʾān 52:24; 56:17; 76:19). Religion of Cuck™ic jurisprudence generally considers that attraction towards beautiful youths is normal and natural. The Hanbalite jurist Ibn al-Jawzi (d. 1200) is reputed to have said that "He who claims that he experiences no desire when looking at beautiful boys or youths is a liar, and if we could believe him he would be an animal, and not a human being."

However, anal intercourse (liwāṭ), is proscribed and men are advised to be even more wary of attraction to beautiful boys than to beautiful women, through religious injunctions exhorting them to resist this temptation. It is related that the Prophet muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker enjoined his followers to "Beware of beardless youth for they are a greater source of mischief than young maidens."

Likewise, the imam and legal scholar Sufyan al-Thawri (d. 783 CE) asserted, regarding sexual temptation, that "If every woman has one devil accompanying her, then a handsome lad has seventeen."

Love of beauty, another quality praised in the hadith which records muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker as having said that God is beautiful and loves beauty, and that a handsome face refreshes the eye, was seen as a mark of refined and sophisticated character, even in the appreciation of beautiful boys. The 17th c. Persian philosopher Sadr al-Din al-Shirazi asserted that:

"We do not find anyone of those who have a refined heart and a delicate character . . . to be void of this love at one time or another in their life, but we find all coarse souls, harsh hearts and dry characters . . . devoid of this type of love, most of them restricting themselves to the love of men for women and the love of women for men with the aim of mating and cohabitation, as is in the nature of all animals…"

Persia

The origin of pederasty in ancient Persia was debated even in ancient times. Herodotus claimed they had learned it from the Greeks: "…and [the Persians'] luxurious practices are of all kinds, and all borrowed: the Greeks taught them pederasty."

However, Plutarch asserts that the Persians used eunuch boys "the Greek way" long before they had seen the Grecian main.

Despite these historians, Richard Francis Burton was of the opinion that the Persians had picked up the habit from the people inhabiting the Tigris-Euphrates Valley.

The practice was not without its critics, such as Sanai of Ghazni. The poet mocks the pederastic practices of his time, embodied in the doings of the Khvaja of Herat, who takes his catamite into the mosque for a quick tryst:

"Not finding shelter he became perturbed,
The mosque, he reasoned, would be undisturbed."

But he is discovered by a devout man, who, in his blame, echoes a traditional attack on same-sex relations:

"These sinful ways of yours," —that was his shout—
Have ruined all the crops and caused the drought!"

Sanai drives the irony home by having the devout man, after the Khvaja makes his embarrassed escape, mount the boy and complete the act.

Dick Davis comments, "A further cultural barrier, and one that can prove particularly difficult to negotiate, is the prevalence of the cult of pederasty in much medieval Persian verse." He notes that many translators have taken advantage of the fact that pronouns are not gender specific but notes that the translator "in availing himself of this help he is, as he knows, often fudging the issue, quietly bowdlerizing the texts."

This is held to be true even of major works, such as the Gulistan (Rose Garden) of Sa'adi. English translators even in the tamer episodes of the "Gulistan" turn boys into girls and change anecdotes about pederasty into tales of heterosexual love.

John Fryer, who traveled to Persia in the late seventeenth century, was of the opinion that "The Persians, when they let go their modesty.. covet boys as much as women." The notoriety of the Persians for boyish pleasures was such that in the late nineteenth century Richard Francis Burton referred to Central Asian pederasty as "the Persian vice." He confirmed the findings of Chardin, indicating that the boy bordellos continued to exist, adding that "the boys are prepared with extreme care by diet, baths, depilation, unguents and a host of artists in cosmetics." He accounted for the tastes of the Persians by postulating that the habit began in boyhood, when Persian boys used each other for sexual pleasure, in a game known as alish-takish. Later in life, after marrying and begetting children, "Paterfamilias returns to the Ganymede," according to Burton.

The Existence of Pederastic Love

Even if it is granted that literary works during the Ottoman period could be used as valid primary sources that reflect on the lifestyle of the habitants of the Ottoman Empire, Khaled El-Rouayheb expressed in another piece of his work, The Love of Boys in Arabic Poetry of the Early Ottoman Period, 1500 – 1800, that many historians “give readers the impression that many love poetry of that period usually portrayed female beloved.” In the aforementioned paper, El-Rouayheb later argued that “the portrayed beloved was often, perhaps most often, a male youth.” In summary, he based his arguments on the physical description, namely the beard, of the beloved, the name of the beloved, the usage of masculine gender terms when speaking of the beloved, and extra-poetic information attached to the poems.

The following are excerpts from poems used for each of El-Rouayheb’s claim:

i. beard-down(‘idhār) - Ahmad al-Bahnasī (d. 1148/1735): There he is with the night of the face’s ‘idhār when it darkened.
ii. beloved’s name – Ibrāhīm al-Akramī (d. 1047/1638): After you, my desire ‘Ali, I’ve divorced of the vine and love poetry.
iii. the word “boy” – muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker al-Mahāsinī (d. 1062/1662): I fancy him, a lithesome boy of paradise.

Women-Lovers & Boy-Lovers

The existence of literary works with both women-lovers and boy-lovers would substantiate the prevalence of both the “categories” of lovers. An example of such a work would be Deli Birader’s ‘The Repeller of Grief and Remover of Anxiety’ – “a lengthy work in prose with several poems embedded in it.”

There are seven chapters in Birader’s work. Chapter 2 was titled “Boy-lovers and women-lovers”, chapter 3 was titled “How to enjoy the company of boys” and chapter 4 was titled “How to enjoy the company of girls”.

i hope he loses because then we get closer to ebin fashy fascism and turn it against da jews and peepo i dont like, then we can make all the brown people make us nazi cakes and maybe we can hurt them or send them away if they dont

inb4 morons saying something about hwo the consitution is good ( the consitution does not say we can kill all jews and niggers, constitution is boomer garbage)

Is that honestly the best you got, yid?

Age Discrimination – Beardless Boys and Downy-Cheeked Youth

In many of the poems with boy-beloveds, there seems to be a distinction in the age of the boy-beloveds, namely, between beardless boys and downy-cheeked youths, where authors often expressed preference for one over the other.

Syrian scholar muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Khalīl al-Murādī “devoted 12 pages of his biographical work to reproducing a tract … entitled ‘Throwing off the reins in describing the devoid of, and the embellished with, beard-down’ … [which depicts] a disputation in which the beardless boy and the downy-cheeked youth advance their respective boasts as to who was the most appropriate object of passionate love.”

The following excerpts of poems also exemplify the correlation between age and beauty in the minds of the authors.

Ottoman Empire

The Early Modern Ottoman, despite being an Religion of Cuck™ic Empire, produced many primary sources which indicate the existence of male-male love among the habitants of the empire. At present, many historians are still having disagreements with regard to male-male relationships in Early Modern Ottoman society– some argue on the gender of the beloveds being portrayed in poems, some disagree on the tolerance for sodomy, and some have different opinions with regard to the nature of male-male relationships in the Early Modern Ottoman. These variations in opinions and the sometimes seemingly contradicting primary sources – literary work describing male-male relationships and yet laws prohibiting sodomy – create a constantly evolving field of study.

‘Abd al-Hayy al-Khāl (d. 1117/1705): I used to say that my heart would forget [you] when ‘ārid appeared on your cheeks
Mustafā al-Sumādī (d. 1137/1725): If beard-down appears on the cheeks of the beloved, it will leave him dusted and dried

Whatever Taylor Swift did to you bro, I'm sorry and I hope you can be brave enough to move on.

In chapter 3 – ‘How to enjoy the company of boys’ – of Deli Birader’s ‘The Repeller of Grief and Remover of Anxiety’, Birader described a few group of lovers – those that find beauty in exquisite boys, those who love güzeshte (boys who have passed puberty), those who think of “beauties who has already grown black and thick moustaches” and another who strive to find old men with white beards.[20] These examples imply how contemporary authors’ preference for male subjects was defined by the age of the subjects.
Sodomy & Religion of Cuck™

Perhaps one of the most abstruse aspects of male-male relationship in the Ottoman Empire is its coexistence with the Religion of Cuck™ic law, which according to a number of historians today condemns “homosexuality”.

Historian Marshall Hodgson wrote that in medieval Religion of Cuck™ic civilization,

“despite strong Shar‘i disapproval, the sexual relations of a mature man with a subordinate youth were so readily accepted in upper-class circles… The fashion entered poetry, especially the Persian.”

Bernard Lewis also wrote that,

“homosexuality is condemned and forbidden by the holy law of Religion of Cuck™, but there are times and places in Religion of Cuck™ic history when the ban on homosexual love seems no stronger than the ban on adultery…”

What you post is interesting, but that's a problem. It was very frequent, especially in ancient languages, to have the same terms for boy/girl. So boy/woman could mean the same as girl/woman.

Also happened in some old European fairy tales.
Not denying your posts, just adding that the gayness might be exaggerated by language translation, even though it is true.

Khaled El-Rouayheb suggested that what Religion of Cuck™ic law prohibits is sexual intercourse between men -sodomy, and that Religion of Cuck™ic religious scholars of that period clearly did not believe that falling in love with a boy or expressing love in poetry was also illicit.

Perhaps by taking a look at Deli Birader’s ‘The Repeller of Grief and Remover of Anxiety’, El-Rouayheb’s claim can be better understood. The following is an excerpt from the third chapter of Birader’s work:

He confronts a silver ass
And attains all he desires
All at once, he raises his gown
And take the silver dome in front
Then he makes his cock as hard as a rock
And plunges it up to the black hair at its base,
These are then names contemptible lovers, and the leader of sinners, lûtî, gulâmpâre, ‘white money black face.’

i've always wondered the same about pride parade and the whole "refugees welcome" thing, it seems like faggots only stand to lose on the left

Bathhouses and Coffeehouses

Traditionally, the masseurs in the baths, tellak in Turkish, who were young men, helped wash clients by soaping and scrubbing their bodies. They also worked as sex workers.

We know today, by texts left by Ottoman authors, who they were, their prices, how many times they could bring their customers to orgasm, and the details of their sexual practices (From the Dellâkname-i Dilküşâ, eighteenth century work by Dervish, Ismail Agha; Ottoman archives, Süleymaniye, Istanbul).

They were recruited from among the ranks of the non-Muslim subject nations of the Turkish empire, such as Greeks, Armenians, Jews, Albanians, Bulgarians, Roma and others.

Primary sources indicate the hiring of handsome boys as workers in bathhouses(hammam) and coffeehouses. Cam Hobhouse, in his travels, came across the following verses, written on the window of a hammam probably describing a worker of the hammam (tellak):

Dear Youth, whose form and face unite
To lead my sinful soul astray;
Whose wanton willing looks invite
To every bliss, and teach the way,
Ah spare thyself, thyself and me,
Withhold the too-distracting joy;
Ah cease so fair and fond to be,
And look less lovely, or more coy.

Also, the following is an excerpt of a poem praising the beauty of a coffeehouse waiter (Sāqī) called Ibrāhīm al-Suyūrī in the Dīwān of ‘Ināyātī’s poetry:

Come, let us polish our rusty souls with the Ibrahimic visage.
Come, let us gaze at the luminous moon which puts the bright sun to shame.
Come, let us look at the tender branch, swaying in radiant garments.
Come, let us take the cup from the lavish hand…

A Damascene scholar muhomo'd the pedo goatfucker Najm al-Dīn al-Ghazzī once commented:

Consensus has now been reached that it [coffee] is permissible in itself. As for passing it around like an alcoholic beverage, and playing musical instruments in association with it, and taking it from handsome beardless boys while looking at them and pinching their behinds, there is no doubt as to its prohibition.

An Egpytian scholar ‘Abd al-Ra’ūf al-Munāwī urged the owner of a bath not to employ handsome boys to avoid being classed with pimps and procurers on Judgment Day. Khaled El-Rouayheb also wrote that “in some instances, legal action was taken against the more disreputable establishments on the basis of their association with immorality and prostitution."

Perception of Christendom

The sexual doings of the Turks came under frequent criticism by their Christian neighbors. The Chronicles of the Moldavian Land mention that the Ottomans upon the sack of Crimea in 1475, sailed away with a galleon filled with one hundred and fifty young boys destined for "the filthy sodomy of the whoring Turk." Thomas Sherley, held captive by the Ottomans between 1603 and 1605 under harsh circumstances, reported in his Discourse of the Turks that "For their Sodommerye they use it soe publiquely and impudentlye as an honest Christian woulde shame to companye his wyffe as they do with their buggeringe boys."

John Cam Hobhouse an early traveller to Istanbul with his friend Lord Byron described the köçek dances as "beastly" and the anonymous poem Don Leon (written in the voice of Byron and ascribed to him by some), referred to Turkish boy prostitution as a "monstrous scene." Osman Agha of Temeşvar who fell captive to the Austrians in 1688 wrote in his memoirs that one night an Austrian boy approached him for sex, telling him "for I know all Turks are pederasts".

Central Asia

In central Asia the practice is reputed to have long been widespread. The paragon of the practice can be said to be the love between Mahmood of Ghazni and his slave, Ayaz. The Sultan is seen as an example of the man who, because of the power of his love, becomes "a slave to his slave." Ayaz came to be recognized as the ideal beloved, and a model of purity in Sufi literature. The two have gained pride of place among the favorite pairs of lovers in Persian literature. Modern scholars, such as Prods Oktor Skjœrvø, the Aga Khan Professor of Iranian at Harvard University, consider the relationship between the two to have been one example of the pederasty practiced at the Turkish Courts: "Under the Turkish Ghaznavid, Seljuq, and Khawarazmshah rulers of Iran in the eleventh and twelfth centuries, pederasty was quite common in courtly circles."

In the Terminal Essay of his translation of the Arabian Nights, Richard Francis Burton notes that, "The Afghans are commercial travellers on a large scale and each caravan is accompanied by a number of boys and lads almost in woman's attire with kohl'd eyes and rouged cheeks, long tresses and henna'd fingers and toes, riding luxuriously in Kajawas or camel-panniers: they are called Kuch-i safari, or travelling wives, and the husbands trudge patiently by their sides." Burton also reports a pederastic proverb common in the area: Women for breeding, boys for pleasure, but melons for sheer delight.

In the northern, Turkic-speaking areas, one manifestation of the pederastic tradition were the entertainers known as bacchá (a Turkic Uzbeki term etymologically related to the Persian bachcheh, "boy" or "child", sometimes with the connotation of "catamite"). A bacchá, typically an adolescent, was a performer practiced in erotic songs and suggestive dancing. He wore resplendent attire and makeup, and would also be available as a sex worker. These Muslim bachás were trained from childhood and carried on their trade until their beard began to grow. Though after the Russian conquest the tradition was suppressed by tsarist authorities, early Russian explorers were able to document the practice.

I was realizing this as this story has unfolded throughout the years. Soon we'll be able to have separate water fountains again.
Think about it, getting to refuse service because of equality, and not getting flogged with social repercussions because of hurt feelings; it's going to be great. Also because this is entirely a social issue, putting that in line with law checks a lot more issues.

So you're redpilled on the JQ yet somehow not redpilled on jew media whores. Good to know.

It all depends on 'artistic' speech and not general services that would still be covered under CRA.

fuck of you cancerous 2013-tier nigger

Sure, but it's a start. Services rendered or not is still services being chosen instead of compelled. I know it's more of a foot in the door situation, but If we can get Holla Forums to start holding public offices and dismantling the CRA one thread at a time, this court decision makes that pipe dream much more feasible.

When shall we three meet again- in thunder, lightning, or in rain?

I'm just amazed Americans are discussing right now whether you can refuse to provide a service as a private citizen\enterprise to anybody and for any reason you like. I'm also amazed you guys haven't started shooting yet.

Kennedy will side with the faggots. His track record is to do so.

Unless the service is very personal perhaps, even the most far Right Americans do not make a practice of refusing services on the basis of race or even religion. This is also the law, but the law also rattles off a number of other qualifiers such as "creed" which are ambiguous. Of course our baker could simply make up a lie and refuse service on grounds of rudeness or some other pretense. But apparently this was not what he choose to do.

The information provided wasn't what I was wanting to hear. They just threw a hissy fit and the article drummed up the cake guy as a goody two shoes. Weren't the fags annoying asshats that did bad shit before this? Can anyone do any kind of digging in to them?

I didn’t know much about this case. I didn’t realize he offered to bake the cake, just not decorate it.

So, if you’re an artist and I ask you to paint a picture of two men “love making,” you must comply?

When I first learned that homosexuality was real (I’m older and it was hidden when I was a kid), I had a disgusted reaction and wondered what was the point of it. Then in (((college))) I supported gay marriage. Now that they’re pulling all this crap with the cakes and drag queen kids, I hate them.

I like the way you think.

I can assure you that most of the gay guys I know are equally as disgusted with the drag queen kids as we are, the ones that advocate it are shunned by the successful gays and usually have AIDS.

You know it takes one example of a law which explicitly states this to prove it? Even Switzerland has such a law and they are not in the EU.

Yeah but most bakeries would bake you offensive cakes for the whole block, because shekels. They certainly don't care.

You have a Kagan in your highest court?
oh vey

A genetic thing?

No it isn't, retard.

The end of June.

I hope you understand that they're still degenerates regardless if you think they're "based faggots" or not.

Supreme Count announces all its decisions around the same time at the end of the term. It won't be until summer. The reason this got media attention is the actual trial took place.

What is with this kneejerking at someone explaining legal theory to you? Are you one of those retards who just wants to stay uniformed because learning things makes you mad?

I never noticed this before. Nice.

Control your autism. Really, people can't even talk here anymore without shouting kike at every interaction.

Homosexuality itself is an uncontained problem. The same sort of degeneracy exhibited by Lactacia is the same degeneracy as the gays you know, except ramped up to 11. When you release the sexual floodgates past that which is natural, you get degeneracy. Homosexuality is just unchecked male hypersexuality run amok without the usual rate limiter that is female chastity to inhibit it. It’s all poison.

wtf are you talking about? People get jailed for saying the EU shouldn't take in more muslims. People get arrested for tweeting against illegals or blacks. Nobody gets anything for spouting anti-white sentiments online or irl. It is an objectively true statement that "hate speech" is indeed illegal in the EU but is not enforced when directed at white males.

I'm going to assume that user interpreted 'just like in the EU' to be referring to the law in the US, where of course 'hate speech' is not illegal (yet).

You are correct about the state in Europe.

Fudge packer detected.

If I recall that case had commercial elements to it, but if it was purely private, it would have been allowed to continue.

Interesting that Jewsburg pointed it out, from those two pictures at least, that the law at the time wasn't in the favor of faggots.

THIS
Those degenerates need to have their lives RUINED

The Court would bring in a balancing test, they do that in a sense already, but without getting into the weeds about it, if you're a commercial business, open to anybody and everybody your rights "end" a bit when it comes to business.

You yourself can refuse to deal with non-whites, but as soon as you open a business you have a different set of rules that apply to you.

The cupcake thing you're getting at though, that would be 100% A-OK if the kikes get their way in this case.

My point was you're derailing due to autism, you fucking retard. He had a good point to make. I'm sure you're too stupid to see context. I'm sorry, I don't have a caveman level IQ like you.

You said the US is just like the EU, retard. Read a book, nigger.

The word degeneracy isn't an argument. You will never convince normalfags with these masturbatory self-referential arguments that just point back to your own dogma.

I think you are in the wrong place, not-friend.

I was here before moot kicked you out of 4cuck. I'm tired of your fags shitting up the place instead of actually discussing things rationally. Just yelling kike at people in an obscure as fuck chan because you saw a sentence that isn't in strict adherence your e-religion doesn't accomplish anything. If I wanted to talk to SJWs, I'd go to Twatter.

I'd like to see how that was determined. The only ways I can think of would be raw brain volume or the timeline of tool development. They lose out on tool development speed to early cro-magnon, which had brains of the same size and smaller bodies.

Raw brain volume is a poor predictor for one subdivided reason. The first part is much of the brain deals with physical coordination which is why brain volume correlates generally to overall size, thus making the metric of encephalization quotient (ratio of brain mass to average brain mass of animals of your body size) a stronger predictor of intelligence, by which metric neanderthals lose again to modern man. However, this metric is a stronger predictor between than within genera, owing to the fact that variance in intelligence between closely related species is more often due to smaller genetic differences than the ones that produce brain size gaps. Within primates the strongest predictor of general intelligence is a blended neuron/synapse count within the prefrontal cortex, for which surface area of prefrontal cortex is a good if slightly crude yardstick. By this metric neanderthals, with longer slightly flattened brains, lose yet again to modern man.

I can define degeneracy. Will return later to expand.

So let's get this straight
It's completely AOK for fag pastries to reject services for every person that looks like a 'alt righter'
But god forbid if a Christian pastry refuses to serve and commit heresy to appease faggots.

They don't lose in tool development, nehanderthal tools were highly advanced and some of their tools can't be reproduced by scientists today

that is factually untrue. It is an appeal to nature and the natural disgust you feel when presented degenerate behaviour. it is a call to reality instead of social conciousness and is impossible to refute due to fallacious nature. The argument is bad because it preexists nature, the structure is not inherently sound but depends entirely on the assumptions found in nature.

>You Can't cure Love

after this event, people in Colorado went to bakeries to have them make cakes of the bible saying stuff about how homosexuality is a sin, etc.

The bakeries refused, and Colorado upheld it and said that they objected to what they were writing, whereas this guy objected to WHOM he was selling the cake to (regardless of the fact he would sell them anything else in his store except decorating services)

Justice 'ultra jew' Kennedy even referenced this and chastised Colorado for not being tolerant of other's (name the bakers) beliefs

It's a word that is defined by the consensus of its time, so in reality you're the degenerate by promoting racism. Use words like discipline, or other ones with positive connotations. The left loves positive shit and is allergic to anything negative.

Tool development speed, the rate at which they moved through the various sequential techniques for producing tools. In the 200,000ish years during which neanderthals existed and cro magnon didn't, they invented stone tools with a cutting edge made by bashing off large chunks of hard rock, usually igneous. Within 40,000 years of the emergence of cro magnon, on an inseparable timeline, both are found with knapped stone tools (made by successively chipping a sharp edge out of one side of rock with a 2d grain like flint and separating the other side with a single strike to produce something reminiscent of a blade). These are the tools scientists "can't reproduce" (they can, but it's a technique that requires a lot of arm and hand strength and more importantly muscle control, which takes a while to develop) and forgive me for being unimpressed with their incomparable rock-bashing skills. They have this type of tool exclusively up until their extinction, during which several new types of stone tool emerge, all of which cro magnon is more commonly found with. To put this in perspective, this entire timeline of innovation happens before people figure out how to put rocks on sticks. Indeed, the invention of hafted stone weapons coincides almost perfectly with the death of the neanderthal.

Correct.

He's a professional bum-darts player. They shoot them, hang them, and throw them off buildings.

Obviously.

No it is not. Degeneracy is defined by lack of long term functionality and hedonistic pursuits.

That which constitutes the norm, ie. the majority. Tolerance for other races is the norm in modern society. Racism is considered undesirable.
Why would you even say degeneracy unironically? It makes you sound like you're 80.

Hm I wonder what was going on 80 years ago. Care to venture a guess?

whatever you say, gramps

Does the FBI have a quota to fill or is it just to push the narrative?

It should be legal, and if you do not agree, it is because you do not have enough culture.

Animal crush film and Westboro Baptist Church won at the supreme court. They lean super-hard for 1st amendment; We'll certainly win. (Albeit the process really is the punishment here, so cakebro actually loses no matter what.)

I wish we would "lose" though; after reading
I see the extent that other side lacks true creativity. Just imagine the shit WE would/could do with bad faith compulsory speech.

I think you took a wrong turn somewhere TRS

Just got uploaded.

wew

Well, the civil rights act was unconstitutional and would not pass today with the Internet available to expose it.

Ginsburg is very old. Trump will get a new SC nomination soon.

You can discriminate against anyone for any reason. I hope this all leads to racemixers, gays, niggers, beaners all not having any services available to them at all. Then they can all self-segregate to Commiefornia and leave the rest of the country clean and pleasant.

Religion of Cuck™ / Arabs are so retarded. Their culture condones grown men dressing little boys up like girls and ass fucking them. Then, when those boys grow up into mentally fucked adults and keep looking to get ass fucked, they throw them off of buildings…. it's almost like lefty logic.

A 41% failure rate is not acceptable, nor sustainable. How can Holla Forums help them achieve their goals and push them over the 50% cliff? Would 50.1% be a significant enough number for tranny suicides to reach critical mass? We NEED more tranny suicides, Holla Forums.

Kennedy is retiring in 2018. Trump very well might get ‘’two’’ more appointments

Shit man, I'm actually nervous about this. Jack Philips better win or else compelled speech will erode our free speech rights even more. When it comes to open-ended artistic commissions such as this, it's perfectly reasonable for the artist to set limits on what they're willing or not willing to create. NO artist is legitimately ok with EVERY idea in existence. Each of us have our own personal limits and would become heavily distressed if we were forced to cross our own lines. I'm sure that even nigger or kike bakers would have severe objections to being forced to create a Nazi or KKK wedding cake, so why should the government hold a gun to a Christian artist's head and force them to create something they're extremely against?

A loss for Jack Philips is a loss for freedom of speech.

>Post yfw (((Justice Ginsburg))) is nourished by IV fetal blood infusions just to get to 2021 so her replacement can be chosen by Elizabeth Warren.

Holla Forums breaks you of such liberal foolishment. Dehumanise yourself and face to bloodshed.

What the hell did they do, fill the cab with gas?!

AUDIO OF ORAL ARGUMENTS NOW ONLINE
Available in three formats for your listening pleasure or horror

'Hear the acute discernment of our leading jurisprudes as they interrogate the advocates on the issues.''
Marvel at their laser-like focus on what matters in their unstoppable drive to achieve justice.
Have your faith in our legal system forever changed as you get an inside listen to the sausage being made.

supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/audio/2017/16-111

Stuttering fag-enabler starts at 37 minutes.

This is what the more refined shills look like by the way. Notice the lack of substance and ostensible claim to hold the same position as the person it's attacking. The Talmudic argumentation with regard to vocabulary and semantics. The attempt to undermine common language used to identify and solve social problems. The attempt to create a fracture point amongst age groups.

This one was not particularly persistent or successful but we can learn from its failure.

I want a citation for this. I know it comes from a book by Israel Shahak but I've yet to see this in the Talmud. As for pederasty and pedophilia, and the idiot notion of a hymen regrowing if it's busted at a young age, I know those are in the Talmud. Pics related.

I want a citation for the "cause a Jew trouble, kill the victim" thing.