Reciprocity act poisoned in Senate

What the fuck Holla Forums. This shit needs discussed. Constantly. Shall not be infringed motherfuckers.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/38/text < THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE NIGGERS

Now the link alone is a wet dream. It could be the first major federal move in favor of the 2nd amendment since 1934. This would force states to recognize carry permits and treat them like drivers licenses no matter what. The problem is this:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/4477/text

Now you ask, why is this a problem? It's because of pic related. Kikestein and Cucker managed to combine them and voted to pass it in committee. It still needs to pass senate, and go to reconciliation, but it is - for obvious reasons - a major problem. I'm sure once the full text is available it will give anyone reading it cancer, but just reading pic related is bad enough.

So here's what we should do about it. Spam everything. Everyone. In the next post I will have a nice little template detailing to the rep you choose to send it to (feel free to modify it as you want/need, or to just ignore it enitrely. I'm not your mother. I don't make you do shit.) telling them to not allow the amended reciprocity act to pass. It is cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/members
archive.fo/nIhZF
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CRPT-115hrpt440/pdf/CRPT-115hrpt440.pdf
clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll663.xml
krautchan.net/int/thread-42904007.html
facebook.com/RepThomasMassie/posts/1843059172384905
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dear Honorable [representative],

I am writing you today to urge you to not pass H.R. 38 (The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017). In it's original form it was a move that further enshrined the federal govnerments observance of our right to keep and bear arms as outlined in the 2nd Amdendment in the United States Constitution.

However, it has come to my attention that it has been combined with H.R. 4477 (Fix NICS Act of 2017). This act on its own does nothing to safeguard Americans, and only serves to infringe on our rights as outlined in the 2nd Amdendment and the 4th Amendment. It is extremely over-reaching and would put millions of American Citizens on a list that would not allow them to legally acquire arms, infringing on thier rights to keep and bear them. Furthermore, it would accomplish this by putting them on a list for reasons that are poorly defined, and very open to being abused by persons and/or agencies that may be either neglectful and/or abusive.

Combining these acts would accomplish reciprocity but at a price that puts the civil liberties of every law abiding American at risk. This act needs to either be modified so that only the reciprocity remains, or stopped entirely for the time being.

Thank you for your time.

Also, this can't be posted enough

Gun info graphic dump while I'm at it. It's a fair bit of reading for anons that want to actually understand what the fuck is going on in detail. Gotta bump somehow.

That's it for the moment.

Bump

They'll never stop taking and taking until they are forced to do so.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for gun lovers to fight back. They always do, I don't see this going too far, but one user was right. They take, and take to their hearts (lack thereof tbh…). I'm not even an avid gun person, I enjoy them, but I love the protection it offers. These cunts are really on their way to getting shot up.

Another thing - find your rep here. Call them. Email them. Bombard them.

congress.gov/members

Oh, we are :^)

Bump again. Shit's busy but this is huge.

Should just be able to have national conceal carry without permit, fuck these assholes.

Tldr it before too many posts. Remember this is one the Jews can never back down on, they can never let whites win gun concessions in Congress. The day we were supposed to see arguments for abolishing sbr and suppressor regulations? Steve Scalise "shooting". This is not a coincidence, it's Jewry and good goy masons.

Posted it already on your crosspost to /k/, but it's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. It's the lube that the republicans are using to slide the massive dildo of reciprocity into the gaping anus of the democratic party.

NICS has long needed reform, and the only major issue with the bill as it is now is that you will be blocked for purchase if you have an outstanding bench warrant. Those are usually issued for traffic violations, if you have one outstanding it means that you haven't paid your ticket. And only niggers don't pay their parking/speeding tickets.

Compared to nationwide carry reciprocity, NICS reform is nothing, especially since it actually might catch a few crazies trying to buy guns. I can't even imagine the asspain that Jew York is going to undergo when out-of-staters can walk around Times Square packing guns and ready to defend themselves.

>shilling for any bill written by (((Schumer))) or (((Feinstein)))

lol no that's fucking stupid as fuck

A pair of kikes would never write a bill that was intended to keep guns out of the hands of a bunch of knuckle dragging nigger monkeys

What you're forgetting here is that it was Feinstein's token effort after the Texas shooting to pass some form of gun control to please her constituency - it does almost nothing. The republicans sucked that into the reciprocity bill because it'll nominally keep the left from squirming too much as we force concealed carry down their throat. That's also why the entire thing is being rushed, to keep the MSM from making a unified stink about how evil right-wing nazis will carry their 50 caliber assault pistols into schools.

This is what the 3d chess meme bullshittery was actually referring to. Reciprocity is far bigger than anything that NICS could do.

This represents a pretty big expansion to NICS m8. It won't be select agencies, it will be all of them. This is a LOT of room for stuff to go very wrong very fast.

Not sure if related, but it brings this to mind. Remember how the Soviets came for guns using the health system? We are already seeing it here.

It would make federal and state agencies put people on no-gun lists without due process. That's an issue.

Exactly, something called "Constitutional carry" but no one is will to challenge the illegality of current laws because of the time and costs involved.

That shit literally hurts to look at. Make a God damn tl;dr for gods sake, and with a normal fucking font.

That whole situation would have been avoided if he just shot the bitch instead of giving her cake.

agreeeeed

That is the TL;DR you illiterate nigger

Are there anymore gun infographs that anyone has?

I distinctly remember there being one about
But me being big ole dummy me, forgot to save it.
requesting this if anyone has it.

He meant tldr for the committee amendment. You posted verbal gorespam, this is not 4cuck.

The least I can do is provide one part.

Archive : archive.fo/nIhZF

review the text
also, change the words around so it's not datamined or traced.

Then why did he reply to the cake pic? The TL;DR to the committee amendment is in the OP pic. Learn to read.

I don't usually archive congress.gov as they do a pretty good job of not doing dumb shit that would be worth of an archive. But if you want it I guess it's there.

This

Sprllchrck ngger.

I read it all in 1minute. Dont be retarded.

The NRA is supporting this bill like a fat kid on cake. They fucked gun owners in 86 and they're about to do it again!

I am writing you today to urge you to not pass H.R. 38 (The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017) in its current form. In its original form the bill was a move that further enshrined the federal government's observance of our right to keep and bear arms as outlined in the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.
However, it has come to my attention that it has been combined with H.R. 4477 (Fix NICS Act of 2017). This act on its own does nothing to safeguard Americans, and only serves to infringe on our rights as outlined in the 2nd Amendment and the 4th Amendment. H.R. 4477 is extremely overreaching and would put millions of American Citizens on a list that would prevent them from legally acquiring arms without proper legal due process. Furthermore, this list is very open to potential abuse due to the criteria for addition being poorly defined and open to interpretation.
Combining these acts would accomplish reciprocity but at a price that puts the civil liberties of every law abiding American at risk. This act needs to either be modified so that only the reciprocity remains, or stopped entirely for the time being.
Thank you for your time.

Am I reading and comprehending all this correctly? It's a bill being being paper-clipped to another bill, and the goal of the two bills is to expand the background check data bases by feeding it more names of gun owners, and is also adding a "study on bump stocks."

If this is the case, and do correct me if I'm wrong, how do they plan to add on more names to the data bases? Would this mean that they'll start pressuring FFL holders to turn over all their records to state/federal entities?

I am writing you today to urge you to not pass H.R. 38 (The Concealed Carry Reciprocity Act of 2017) in its current form. In its original form the bill was a move that further enshrined the federal government's observance of our right to keep and bear arms as outlined in the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution.
However, it has come to my attention that it has been combined with H.R. 4477 (Fix NICS Act of 2017). This act on its own does nothing to safeguard Americans, and only serves to infringe on our rights as outlined in the 2nd Amendment and the 4th Amendment. H.R. 4477 is extremely overreaching and would put millions of American Citizens on a list that would prevent them from legally acquiring arms without proper legal due process. Furthermore, this list is very open to potential abuse due to the criteria for addition being poorly defined and open to interpretation.
Combining these acts would accomplish reciprocity but at a price that puts the civil liberties of every law abiding American at risk. H.R. 38 should be separated from H.R. 4477 before coming to a vote so that Americans may exercise their right as the Constitution intended, without allowing a potentially dangerous bill to pass by underhanded means.
Thank you for your time.

They will start by pressuring the VA to turn over medical records to NICS at first.

I noticed most states who do not recognize another states citizens rights to the 2nd amendment are usually democrat, liberal at that. How do law-abiders ready to forcibly remove a commie pedo infestation overcome such invisible barriers?

Same as that jewish "No Fly List" Obongo tried to cram through his last few months. Basically any (((government agency))) can add you to a list because they arbitrarily designate you as "unfit" to own a gun.

I love that these bullshit laws are sold as a way to keep bad people from doing bad things while completely ignoring the fact that laws are for the law biding. Vid fucking related.

It's actually quite unnerving to know that so many people are completely empty-headed to the point that it never crosses their mind that adding more laws will not stop criminals from breaking them.
Just typing that shit made my head hurt.

it's a terrible meme that doesn't help anyone.
I used to be a liberal, I remember how they think about guns. ALL liberals seek to eliminate ALL gun rights. The ones who say they don't are LYING. This meme washes over even the most understanding, well intentioned liberal.
If the aim is to alert a conservative about loss of gun rights, the truth might be simpler to explain: what's depicted is the actual plan/strategy for eliminating those rights

lol how soft is your brain when typing a few lines makes your head hurt? are you 12?

can anyone translate what exactly Democrats have done? I don't speak legislativese, I doubt many others will understand what the congressman's post details. I couldn't even conclude for sure what action we should be taking before I stopped reading. We're going to stop this one bill, right? So in any case, Dems successfully killed any good bill that was in there just by doing this slight of hand polymerization magic card?

yeah can we get a tldr here

I'm no expert but, while they can debate about the contents of bills and have things added to or removed from them, once they go to vote over it, it's finished. You can't vote for only a part of the bill, only for or against it. So the dems have performed a typical trick by stuffing something anti-gun that they want (ridiculously restrictive background checks, nationwide) into a bill that pro-gun conservatives will most likely vote for (nationwide carry permits, your permit in any state is recognized across the country). This traps them: either they vote for and get the bad anti-gun legislation, or they vote against and look like cucks to their constituents and possibly lose the chance to vote in nationwide permits forever. This guy is trying to blow the whistle and get people to demand that they separate the two before it is too late.

bingo thank you

Autism sure is crippling

i heard the kikes were trying to make registration a part of the deal for reciprocity, is this the same thing i heard they were talking about?

based on what OP is no, this isn't some kind of universal background check scheme. what it's doing is expanding the list of "forbidden" persons, i.e. people who lose their 2A rights, via a large influx of ~625mil dollars, as well as new "regulatory" mandates to certain agencies such as Social Security Admin and Veteran's Administration. it also gives un-elected corruptocrats in those agencies the power to determine whether or not people who are subject to those agency policies (i.e. the elderly and veteran's receiving services via the VA) the power to take away a constitutional right without going through the normal due process means laid out in the Cons.

this amendment has been purposefully attached to a popular bill that is likely to pass at least the house, and probably the senate too. this amendment has also been brought into this position using some very shady means, such as coming out of/getting approval by committee even before it was posted on the internet for the public to see and review, as well as a Republicuck re-introducing, word-for-word, the same proposal (this amendment) that a Kikeocrat had proposed just two weeks prior. they literally proposed the same amendment only with a different sell-out politicians name on it.

the major takeaways here are a massive funding increase and "mandate" for unelected bureaucrats to take advantage of their power to rob law-abiding americans of their rights w/o due process. it's literally as simple as "oh, you're a veteran and you came to the VA to help deal with a little sniffle? gonna have to put you on the no-guns list" and there goes your 2A rights. it's a particularly poisonous pill because not only is it vile, evil legislation that's been inserted into a good, solid bill, but it sets the stage for further bureaucratic malfeasance down the road. today it's "just" grandpa and your iraq war veteran uncle with PTSD. tomorrow it's a mandate for mental health care professionals to report anyone suspected of suffering from depression or anxiety or [insert fucking anything here] so that they can have their 2A rights removed for (((the security))) of the (((state))).

Why doesn't the full faith and credit clause already cover this?

I'm certainly not pro infringement however the accelerationist in me really wants to see the effect of prohibition on guns. I have to assume it'd turn out like every other case whereby a massive underground market begins to flourish and in the end, even more people end up with guns. We aren't Canadians after all, we wont just hand them over and shrug. Well, some cucks will I suppose 3D printing alone makes it virtually impossible that an "illegal" gun market wouldn't spring up overnight. I don't think these lefties realize what they're asking for in the end.

-
RE: HR 38 (CONCEALED CARRY RECIPROCITY ACT OF 2017)
RE: HR 4477 (FIX NICS ACT 2017)

To Representative LNAME,
To Senator LNAME,

ACTION:
Please do not pass HR4477, nor allow it to amend HR38.

COMMENT:
[insert your shit here]

Thank you,
[Sign your shit here]
[Address fully. Account fully.]
-

This is business, just business, and only business. It is not anything else. You will, in fact, be asked to pay the price, to learn how to write better. List all actions, single lines only, each line max 5-7 words, with ideally one line in actual final. The rest is comment, or sperg. The end. No one has time for your shit otherwise, it will go unafforded, unanswered, and unappointed, casted back into the pointless cheap digital dust aether. Reads: Fuck you too. Please do not take it personally.

Stopped there, nothing that kike sponsors is acceptable.

It sure is nice in here with all these fucking cuckchan rapefugees. Y'all niggers don't ebin praise kek.

That bitch should be executed along with every other kike politician who knowingly introduces shit designed to undermine the Volkisch Constitution.

This is what a government looks like when it's been subverted from the inside out.

hurrrrrrrrr better sticky this not enough useless stickies

Are you actually fucking retarded?

Who do you think you're fooling, imkampfy?

Still need to repeal lautenberg.

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CRPT-115hrpt440/pdf/CRPT-115hrpt440.pdf

Fuck your archive, it's a PDF. Here's a cap of the highlight that shows that our congress man isn't lying (this time).

GET ON THE PHONE NOW

This is one of the things I find funny about the sort of curious centrist/libertarian pro-gun crowd which seems to be gaining popularity. You can ethnically cleanse their own people, you can flood the nation with tens of millions of Chinese, Mexicans and Shitlamists—but by GOD will those swarms of foreigners have the G-d-given right to bear arms.

Just as the founders intended, the purpose of the right to bear arms is to have hordes of non-Europeans able to invade the American nation so as to defend liberty at a moment's notice. They divorce the necessity of a people to be able to defend itself from the intrinsically exclusionary concept of what constitutes a people.

'It doesn't matter who has the guns, as long as someone does', this is your brain on civnat.

Please run for Senate.

But user, I'm a Briton.

Ahhh, sorry. Speaking of Brits, I was watching some things about the Falkland Islands, I've had thoughts about investing in them in the future. You ever think about getting rich and fulfilling their needs, creating a great local college(s), Blackwater esque self-defense forces, underground farms, energy sources, and other sustainable industries so at some point they may feel like leaving the UK and establishing an ethno-state by inviting white refugees from South Africa? They might need to if Orania won't hold up. I say we all go there and also buy lots of platforms and build extra artificial islands around it and turn it into a backup fortress for our civilization.

If you are the sort of person who can overcome the considerable logistcal problems in operating from the Falklands, you could do very well for yourself. I've visited there, it's very rugged and borderline inhospitable but the people are great.

Checked
Spellchecker doesn't correct improper grammar, my Nazi friend.

checked
That was succinctly put. Kuddos.

In my defense I scrambled to put that together. In the future I'll do better. Sorry anons.

Don't let the kikes do us like they did us in 1986 with the Hughes amendment!

They did it once, they will do it again!!!

This is a deep cancer and needs cut out

SHALL

Are you even trying at this point?

Occurs to me, we have a conservative majority SCOTUS. Plus Kennedy will likely be gone soon. What if we let this through and then sue to remove the parts that deny due process?

Has that ever stopped the Jews in Congress?

Don't forget Miller VS The US either.

Fucking jews.

Hell even they had one guy who killed an entire SWAT team because they wanted to take his FAL.

You misspelled their in paragraphs 2, line 10. Incorrect spelling is a great way to look like an idiot and this shit is too important for that.

That's pretty metal.

Bad news goys. It passed.

clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll663.xml

With the rider bill or without?

Looks like with. There was another vote before that on this that failed. I can't find the details but it appears that it was related to amendments. Look at roll call 662.

Everything points to the fix nics being put in there but I can't find the text of what exactly they voted on. Well, not yet anyways.

West coast leaf here, who wants my guns now? I have heard this 100 times and on one has come to get them. We have a longer waiting period, but you Americans may have "Behind every blade of grass", well we have "Behind every leaf, eh there bud".

rake yourself you pot smoking faggot your bitch ass country doesn't even have real free speech

Does yours?

RCMP still has the right to check in on you for any reason or no reason if you have a PAL. Like on a whim.

Trump can't veto that shit? Welp, now we're all fucked.

This sounds like the beginning of the end of the second amendment, and all they need to do now is find excuses to take everyone's guns. Then they can do whatever they want with the voting machine results. This isn't just a huge betrayal, this is an endgame. It might take a few years to complete, but we are fucking toast if they start using that thing.

Are you retarded?

krautchan.net/int/thread-42904007.html
This is being shilled as a good thing on other imageboards

What good is national reciprocity if they've slipped medicalized gun control in there? Maybe I am retarded, but this looks "go back to Holla Forums and wait for death" bad.

I read through HR 4477, but I'm not really seeing anything to object to. It basically states that Federal agencies have to submit the names of criminals to the NCIS background check system.

What specifically are you getting outraged over and why should we kill 50 state carry because of it? The bill isn't that long, so you should be able to provide what the cause of concern is fairly easily.

Ready the brady act fucktard
This is strengthening that

Incorrect.

Here's the deal, last month there was a church shooting in Texas. The shooter was part of the Air Force, but he got kicked out after beating his wife and a baby or something. He got a less-than-honorable discharge. He bought some guns, passed the background check, and did the shooting.

The issue is that if he did what he did and wasn't in the military, he would be found to be a criminal and he would've failed his background checks. So what this bill does is makes sure that the military, along with other federal agencies, actually do their job and report people they know are criminal to the NCIS. This doesn't affect FFL's at all other than making the background check slightly more accurate. It's making the government more accountable.

Like they just did in HI. Oh you're on the MMJ tard-card holder database? You have 30 days to surrender your weaponry or we will dispatch the gestapo to come kill you/your family/pets

t. kike who conveniently ignores that this shifts the responsibility to unaccountable agencies not courts.

t. retard who doesn't know that the military has its own court system and that holding government agencies accountable is a good thing.

I had heard that it would include accusations of domestic abuse rather than just when someone is found to be guilty. But it sounds like that is not true.

Good. Fuck degenerates.

Why are you fucked? Do you have a criminal conviction that would disqualify you gun ownership?

The bill changes nothing about NCIS. It only try's to make agencies become more accountable for updating it. The church shooter should have been on the no-buy list but the feds didn't do their job and he was OK'ed. Lots of state's do a very shitty job of reporting to the database. This allows convicted criminals to go out of state and pass a NCIS check and get a gun "legally".
Those "legal" gun owners going out a shooting up schools or doing crime doesn't do anything to help the 2A cause.

Irregardless
Writing a note to your congressman and senators let them know you are watching them.

With how they try to pass gun control in stages as not to alarm anyone, more controls of any kind are always alarming. Remember King Nigger trying to disarm anyone who was arbitrarily considered mentally ill after every false flag shooting?

It’s not fucking passed, idiot, and there’s no veto-proof margin (not that Trump would veto it anyway).

But this isn't more gun control. Its the same NCIS. The bill just puts pressure on government agencies to actually follow the fucking law and update the database.

My state state already does a good job of syncing court records to NCIS so absolutely nothing will change on that side but I will now be able to carry in all 50 states.

If the bill gets shot down then NCIS wont go away. You just lost your chance at reciprocity.

This seems dangerous to me. If you make the fedgov force recognition of carry permits then they could later force nonrecognition in all states.

I don't think that is a major risk. By the time that that is even a possibility, there will have been some pretty good gains from national reciprocity.

Point. I guess I'm just strongly opposed to giving the gun control crowd so much as an inch. But reciprocity really is much worse for their cause.

give them an inch and they will take a mile

Permits will still be issued by the state. The worst the feds can do is make it go back to the way it is now.
If I get a drivers license in NH then I can drive in all 50 states. Why should carry permits be any different?

I don't want to give them even a 1/2 an inch. And with this we are not giving anything. If we are going to have a NICS system then it should be correct and up to date. If you have a conviction then you shouldn't be buying a gun.

Government doesn't follow their own fucking rules and we get punished for it.

But here, in order to get that inch, they have to give us a mile.

I forgot about that part. Things really have changed for the better, huh?

i'm sure making deals with the greatest threat to the white race wont come back to bite you in the ass

I know that, but flipping the expression around helps make others who are against the idea understand the gain we get from this.

But we are not there. You get on the database if you have a criminal conviction or by order of a judge. Not because of something you posted on tumblr. Your name doesn't get on that list with out being passed through the court system 1st. If feds are putting people on the list wrongly now then this bill does nothing to make that better or worse.. so zero change.

Not the issue. The problem is they use Roof as an reason for more laws because he "legally" got his gun. Every single news report made sure to state he "legally" got his gun. He only "legally" got his gun because government failed to do their fucking job.

The LV shooter was also able to "legally" buy his guns and they love to go on and on about that even though 'A person dishonorably discharged from the United States Armed Forces' is listed as a reason for being on the NICS list. So he was able to "legally" buy the guns because the government failed to do their job, again.

There are no more rules being added. Nothing is changing with NICS. What's changing is more pressure being added to GOVERNMENT to do their job and keep NICS in sync with court records.

So please tell us here WHAT in the bill is so bad that your ready to abandon 50 state reciprocity over? Or is your objection to the bill the fact that you have criminal record and you are worried about getting on NICS? Is that it Tyrone?

*TX church shooter.

Leftists are unbelievably retarded. It's like watching DSP play video games, a constantly moving trainwreck that never stops.

The NICS Fix only requires that criminal charges and domestic abuse charges be reported to the NICS in a timely manner, to prevent criminals and abusers from getting guns more effectively, and giving penalties and incentives to federal agencies regarding their cooperation.
What about it is bad, Holla Forums? Is there something I missed or wasn't shown?

only in Western and Eastern blue states do you not have the right to free speech.
Midwest and heartland states need not apply.

And we all win from this. We literally lose nothing from this.

Literally how though?

But that's the best part. Libbies can't argue that they weren't stopped by background checks and that guns should be banned, now they'll be forced to accept that illegal arms are the biggest threat. when talking about ilegal weapons.

This. Libshits don't understand that criminals don't obey gun laws.

< Hmm I think I'm going to go on a murder spree and shoot up a movie theater today

But user, that criminal conviction could be, let's say, refusing to decorate a cake you were forced to bake for two faggots.

facebook.com/RepThomasMassie/posts/1843059172384905

Bad News: Congress advanced the Brady-NICS gun control database expansion containing $1.79 Billion in taxpayer funding for gun control by a vote of 232-194. Now, all eyes are on the U.S. Senate where Republican John Cornyn is pushing a similar gun scheme with Dianne Feinstein and it could be taken up VERY SOON. Call your Senators now at 202-224-3121 and URGE them to oppose S.2135.

Bump

bump