Dunk on gaf thread

Gaf said something stupid again, I know, you're shocked.

So I thought we should have a thread compiling many of the brazenly retarded things on gaf. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8
news.com.au/national/blonde-shiloh-jolies-outcast/story-e6frfkp9-1111115102856
youtube.com/watch?v=hiMNt6OlVX0
youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo
theheroes7.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay#Reception_and_controversy
wnd.com/2002/04/13722/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I could take NeoGAF off of the map.

What do you want to bet NeoGAF staff is trading CP behind the scenes?

for what purpose?

Don't you like visiting zoos, user?

FUCKING TUMBLRTALE GET OFF MY BOARD WITH YOUR TUMBLR DUNK MEMES

I do

Yeah when the monkeys are in their cages, not when they're going around flinging their shit around.

Fuck Dunkey, Ice Poesidon is 10x funnier cx

Wouldn't allowing pedos to look at lolis an such actually decrease their chances of raping little kids? Since they have an outlet for their sexual desires.

It's kinda like faggots, tell faggots to suppress their faggotry and next thing you know they're going fucking crazy with meth while fucking 20 male prostitutes.

Suppressing your desires never works.

Somebody post that ban message. You know which one.

Difference is, Pedophiles are acting on their natural urges (which is to fuck young, fertile women)

Faggots on the other hand, are acting on their heavily damaged sexual impulses.

what are they talking about? Nekopara?

Summer Lesson. It's in the top right of the pics.

Nothing because I don't bet because I've seen people lose their lives to it, but it's an easy win to say that they are.

A few good laughs and some beers

Stop spouting bullshit user, Pedophiles want to fuck girls/boys before their fertile. Hebephiles are the ones who want to fuck fertile teens.

Source, your ass.

My fellow redditors, we must care deeply for everything SonyFAG says, this is very important.

I'd misplaced that one. Thanks. In return, have two more from my collection.

Why are you making this thread

GAF

G A F

G A F

A

F

Can I post my Gamefaqs screencaps instead, they're almost as stupid.

Or better yet just apply some common fucking sense.

hold up!
you mean, there are real anime girls?!

shit forgot sage

was this the best thing tay ever said? I think so

But we don't care. Come on, go somewhere else.

This faggot knows "immigrant" didn't always mean brown people right?

I hate passive aggressiveness so much, just tell him to get the fuck out. You stupid sjw numales. Bullies from high school don't go away or grow up, they just improve their methods.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXGlawiibK8

Yes user. Your waifu is real. Go explore the world until you find her.

The real problem is even the most sensible person on GAF is a fucking retarded numale that cucks out to any sighn or resistance

pick one

wew lad. Guess since there are straight pedos it means all straight people are fucked up too. Great logic.

Instant red flag.

Literally the same as saying

Tay is coming back. Microsoft to release the code.

All right I'll stop with this one

come on they even showed the bulge in the initial reveal trailer

BTFO
T
F
O

The number of pedophiles (Males molesting boys) greatly outnumbers pederasts (Males molesting girls) IIRC, and eitherway fags make up 2% of the population.

Did the second one even play Nier or DoD3? Chicks in not much clothing is par for the course in Yoko Taro games, why would you be excited for Automata if you hadnt atleast played Nier?

Lesbians rape even less children than straight people. What's your point? Does this mean Lesbians are superior to straight people?

Also again what do gay pedos have to do with gays who are non-pedos?

Since I dumped a bunch of images I might as well post this too

Dude's probably just pretending so he can fit in with the fans and people that are actually hyped.
Pic somewhat related.

Remind me why anyone gave a fuck about that gay site to begin with. I don't believe I've ever even ended up on there searching for something. Did it go to shit like everywhere else at a point or something?

There's actually no data on this. We both know that the records for woman on boy rape or woman on girl rape is practically non-existent because women can't rape :^)

When faggots are several dozen times more likely to be pedophiles it stands to reason that it's just another step down the path of degeneracy.

what? why?

Some devs used to post there to get their dicks sucked by 15 year old boys which is the only reason anyone ever cared about gaf.

I wanted more

Every day I masturbate to virtual child pixels a neoFAG forum member dies.

sexual promiscuity.

I think it's more of pedos are more likely to be gay, rather than gays are more likely to be pedos, if that makes any sense.

OLO

wasn't lossy enough

rule 1 of south park

anyone who says that they don't make fun of something is a liar. There are no sacred cows, and those who enforce them are tyrants who demand death or eternal silence for breakers of taboos that they themselves put into place.

Why do SJWs pretend that they like something that they clearly know nothing about?

Also the first bit was an exaggerated scenario that Cartman dreamed up

BUT IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

They meant it as an over-exaggeration, and life is now south park. Someone please end this already.

great, just what we need, another shitposting bot.

If you say soā€¦

This shit is repugnant. Tell me this is fake please.

do you have more about the nip android?

I wish I could, but it's much worseā€¦
>news.com.au/national/blonde-shiloh-jolies-outcast/story-e6frfkp9-1111115102856
There were even more images but I don't have them.

video related

they need to work more on that movement

I'm pretty sure Ice Poseidon is retarded

Very natural sounding dialogue there. Who talks like that? More importantly, who actually thinks saving women in shit in media translates to sexism in real life. Wouldn't it have the opposite effect?

Well, I wasn't beforeā€¦

That Chroma Squad clip makes me sad, i was looking forward to that game originally, then that showed up the day it came out and all interist died.

Christ, only a real autist would create/agree-with that.

If im not dead by the time this child can read. Ill make sure she finds this

can you digitally penetrate and rape someone and keep your wizard powers?

shiloh?

What do you think the wizard powers are for?

You can either go full liberal and leave the bitch for hurting you and your property, and effectively kick her out the house, or he can go full conservative and actually try to restore the relationship, without him moving out,

But nah, fam, he went full cuck and left without fixing anything.

Well, it's the (((current year))), the year of self loathing, numales, feminism, censorship, islam, and more. Hop on board!

This is becoming a rage thread.

but dont they do that shit with everyone?
eh?

I created a Holla Forums thread by accident, didn't I?

Why am I not surprised?

just add more vidya shit to the mix

People who sucked his dick deserved this.

also
lol

FUCKING BIGOT

Holla Forums is too far up it's ass being cucks wanting to get married, believing western women can be traditional, being religious. I feel sorry for anyone who falls for the meme and gets married, RIP.

and an actual one, not a buzzword cuck

alright, everyone but /clang/ get the fuck out

user, Iā€¦ video related

Also,
youtube.com/watch?v=hiMNt6OlVX0
youtube.com/watch?v=bEu--wqKjzo

funny because it looks like a house elf

pls no bully

I wonder if she's still alive

anyone has a link to the book?

larry flynt*

like anonymous once said, even a broken cuck is right twice a day.
he's faggotron maximums but rarely he can be based

How the fuck is Summer Lesson pedo? These two sure don't look like little girls to me.

amazing

Nope

Time to go to Ridge City to find my waifu.

Silly user, if you don't like STRONK independent women with manly jaws and armpit hair you are a pedo and you should have your dick cut out and be jailed for 2000 years until Jesus is reborn and cuts your dick again.

pizza hut is not real pizza amerifags

that pic

First image looks like a schoolgirl, so there's the "pedo" angle. It's actually hebephilia

It's quite funny that dating sims are now considered bad because muh vr.

I find it hilarious that there's a term for liking how girls look at the age of 15 to 18

Given the androgyny of kids, pedos would likely be into boys and girls, but prefer to target boys since society doesn't care as much about boys so they are a more vulnerable easier target.
Most actual gays, not the effeminate electric jew stereotype, are into guys, not something barely distinguishable from a little girl apart from the dick, which is what should obviously distinguish them from pedos.

He's 100% right though.

still a fag if he can't handle bantz

You're not even joking. Pizza Hut is terrible. In fact today's Pizza Hut is worse than 90s Pizza Hut.

If there wasn't, it would be necessary to invent one.

What is the term for liking 12 to 15? Pedo is prepubescent so that doesn't fit.

Inmate.

holy shit what the fuck is going on in this thread. All of these mp4s and webms. Is this a rage thread?

Why is everyone so fucking stupid?

He's not right. Any kind of creator who cares about his work seeks out the harshest criticism he can. You'll always get approval from the laymen. The moment you shy away from the people who pick apart you work is the moment you stop improving and stagnate.

Well I wouldn't go to a site where 95% of what I post gets a negative reaction, that's for sure. There's just no point. But I find it funny that he thinks that you guys "don't deserve him" like he's some kind of a great man who blessed you with pandering. Maybe next time Holla Forums shouldn't suck dicks of people who want to make epic heeeelarious youtube gaming videos, but no one ever learns.

As I said, if you're mostly seeking approval, then you'll never improve. Perhaps you're less in it for the game and more in it to get pats on the back. Negative reactions have the most value. The point of asking for feedback is to discover problems you didn't see yourself.

Where the fuck do those homos live so i can find and lynch them.

CHECKED TO THE MAX
CHECKED TO THE MAX
CHECKED TO THE MAX

I'd hold her hand while she corrected my grammar before we fall asleep in each other's arms.

point and laugh

It's like she's asking for her daughter to have resentments towards her and her "brothers"

Holy shit, she's basically a carbon copy of Brad

HAHAHA
Great post, fellow V.

Wait, is this actually lessons of some form?

YER A FAGGOT

You can never ever please everyone, you need to just take the feedback that is actual feedback and not people trying to bring you down. A lot of the times people give bad feedback because they are jealous or they have no idea what they are talking about. You must take the good feedback whenever you can, just try to ignore the assholes instead of having a breakdown and shitting on everyone. Getting pats on the back isn't terrible, we'd all like getting appreciation, but just don't be arrogant about it. He was arrogant, he thought you don't deserve him and that he made some masterpiece which you will miss from now on.

I was fairly certain they teach you a little bit of languages. I could be totally wrong.

just as bad

what the fuck do they put on cuck food

So along with allowing the ISIS flag to fly, how long does Sweden have left?

With parents like Angelina her daughter will become a dyke like Miley

Do you think if parents beat their kids for doing retarded shit, stuff like this wouldn't have happened?

I initially thought that as well
but it occurred to me why would a jap game aimed at a jap audience teach japanese

wut? Did I miss something?

all those alphabets were invented just so western piggu have it harder

/machinecult/ will be thrilled

The problem is I can ALMOST get behind these signs because there are people that sleazy/autistic

But I doubt putting up a sign would help and if you're going to cosplay don't bitch that not everyone who takes a picture is going to ask first

Pats on the back are your reward after you finish and release the fucking thing. You do nothing good for yourself by deliberately seeking them out before. Any idiot can post something on Holla Forums and differentiate the actual criticisms from the shitposting.

When you make anything (be it games or whatever) it isn't touch to find positive comments. There are enough people out there who will be impressed simply because you got off your ass and did anything at all. That's great for a confidence boost. If, maybe you're looking for motivation to continue. But it does nothing for the work itself. The only criticism that is really worth anything is blunt, harsh criticism. While you're in the process of making something, you need to be fully aware of all the problems.

I know how you feel. Last week I started a thread on stormfront and a bunch of nazis started posting! Why can't they just leave our websites alone and go back to their own?

*Where do you think you are?*

I agree with most of what you said, but I'm just saying that I really appreciate when people compliment my game, or give feedback on how to make it better. I want both because I'm not an arrogant cunt. When I got criticism for my game the one that I took was some posts describing exactly that they don't like about it and why, I wasn't being shit on and it was helpful criticism instead of "fucking stupid X, fuck this"

I think we agree then because that's just what I said in less words.

The eggman?

This is why I hate those signs.
The people it's supposed to stop won't be stopped by a fucking sign and the people who do what the sign asks of them would have done it without the sign needing to be there.
It just makes things needlessly awkward and gives particularly bitchy cosplayers a platform through which to pick on other con-goers.

Hebephile?

Not anymore.

Luckily thought crime doesn't exist yet. Yes parts of my brain wants to fuck cute 15 year old girls sue me.

Isn't videogames about escapism and stress relief? It was when I started gaming.

Look what has become of our hobby.

Literally going on record with reporters on which child is your least favorite? What a cancerous cunt.

What's hilarious is guys actually get harassed at anime conventions way more. Is anyone else familiar with the "Bishie paddles"?

I miss the days of spamming that full mcintosh webm.

no, and I don't really want to

neofags don't believe in anything. They take their opinions from the top down. If the Anita Sarkeesians of the world say that pedophilia is ay-okay tomorrow, they'll change their tune.

CRINGE.

CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE@@@@@@@@@

OH MY GOD WHY, WHY user.

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you seem lost, >>>/reddit/ is this way

Girls would carry paddles and run around spanking guys on the ass if they thought they were cute. This shit used to be endemic at conventions, to the point where a lot of them have Bishie paddles banned as one of their rules.

that's fucked up, even for me, I mean, at least rape is hot and funny

actually, what's up with his ear, it's bothering me

>tfw my uni had a presentation on consent and they used a laci green video at one point during the presentation

Shit like this is why.

Nice trips.

Some like to play this weird 6 degrees of pedophila meta-game.
"Women" in their minds have a lot of flaws like wrinkles, fat or just strange body proportions.
The opposite of that is thus things that could describe a child.
Therefore characters with smooth skin, aren't fat and so on are child-like and thus admiration directed at them is pedophilia regardless of age, height or the size of their breasts.

this is why fags exist

All they need is a written contract and it would be perfect.

Posted the wrong one.

freak

This is back when reason was still allowed in discussions about feminism and when comedians were still allowed to make fun of them. Now, this sketch would be misogynistic and harmful.

there is nothing wrong with racemixing

We're taking about real life children here. Not a drawing on a page. Not words in a book. An actual human being.

Seriously, what the fuck?

He's actually got a new blog site now.

theheroes7.wordpress.com/

Make sure you stop by and leave a comment!

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

It's not race mixing if they aren't having children. It's just bestiality.

she's not white, it's fine

I know I'm on Holla Forums where everyone is either a nigger or a faggot, but you're being a niggerfaggot literally.

He had always been a faggot, he was just looking for an excuse to start sucking cock.

shit video stopped watching

Anything I should change or is it good enough to send?

Because normalfags will do anything to fit in. That is why they lack a soul or a real functioning brain.

whats the point of the last 2 pics

the game is literally about pedophilia though, it should be illegal and the devs jailed.

That seems fine

Jews are sending me mixed signals, do they want us to stop fapping to 2D women and go spend money on 3DPD women, or do they want us to stay occupied while Tyrone and Ahmed go breed with some white girls?

Neither, they want you to become women because women spend more money.

Rashida Jones is black dude. She's Mullato, sure but she's black look her up.

are you sure? isnt that video making fun of all that shit?
kek

funny since that girl is camwhore

Happens all the time when asking for sources on companies selling data

I want to shag Stalinism.

I wouldnt even know about these muricuk boards if you trumblinas didnt constantly remind me of their existence

Hot

I am /fit/ and cosplay Franky from One Piece a lot.

Conventions, for me and many others are a chance to 'hook up' with qts as your character. It's fun, it's great and I get to show off my six pack and big ass dick. I get groped, I get photoed, I get licked and all of that but hey, if I fucking LOOK at a woman now I can get called a rapist. Literally last year at Supanova I had this fat bitch take a picture with me try to grab my dick and lick my nipple and I had to jerk back before she somewhat got the picture that I wasn't into it. but no, no it's the poor womenz dat need it ;-; they so weak

Don't worry user, if you're handsome feminist won't treat you like trash. They stay women after all.

Sadly Americucks ruin videogames for us all.

would have no problem being sold here in my country without any censorship or alterations. It'd just get a nice 18 rating.
But considering that the US is the biggest single market for videogames Japanese think that the entire West is puritan and SJW infested.

America casts a long shadow.

Did you forget what happened with Rapelay?
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RapeLay#Reception_and_controversy

Nigga you are fucking dumb, a cuck is the nigga who lets her stay and raises the child. Once a cheater always a cheater conservative kicks her ass out and lets her raise the niglet on her own.

Thankfully were I live a man can be a sick degenerate human being and live their life in peace so long as he doesn't break any laws.

Virtual rape is not real no matter how much SJWs cry about it.

It's morally reprehensible to suppress a person's sexual identity. Gay, pedo, furfag. People died for our freedom.

anyone got the edit of the 3rd picture?

This was back when what's his name Xseeds was doing a beginning of the year reveal on neogaf, and they got triggered cuz they used a normal pronoun for a trans character or something.

i wish i could bring them back and make them live in the hell they helped create

sjws are just puritans who internalized the value system but stopped going to church for one reason or another. puritans have always been the problem.

The sad thing about that screencap is that if you replaced social justice with anything else, he sounds exactly like most people here.

I don't care about fags, but furries and pedos need to go.

I'm more interested in good waifu games getting localized than shitty waifu games getting localized.

Good shit.

Holla Forums are cucks but for nowhere near the reason you mentioned.
Just because they aren't complete bitter lonely faggots over relationship issues that they barely understand like the NEETs of Holla Forums doesn't mean they're cucks. It is foolish to assume that every single women is a piece of shit.

I want FE newfags to fucking kill themselves. Poser hipster faggots.

Fags are harmless by comparison.. Pedos are indisputably fucking freaks, and furfags are a cancer that every member of their shitty "community" fits into.

1/10

You should have said

Does it have to be Gaf or stupid things on any forum?

Hey Holla Forums, would you rather
or

I'll take A any day. It's almost what we have here anyways.

I've seen this fucking overwatch picture posted a few times and have yet to decipher what the hell I am supposed to get out of it.

The fact that two anons are arguing about some retarded ability? That the ability is auto aim? Is this a bad thing? I thought the whole point of overwatch (and I say this as someone who bought the game) was to not care too hard about balance and just fuck around with zany heroes

You can't just make "le may may rage image" by slapping some posts together over a picture mildly related to a dumb argument.

Not even trying to be autistic here, more just confused

so it's a retarded image. got it. anyone who thinks overwatch is anything beyond the most casualized shit deserves to be shot. you shouldn't need a fucking image to prove that point, let alone here

I think the point is the guy was saying the reticule only takes up 1/4 of the screen, as if that isn't ridiculously huge. More context would probably help.

this is like a discussion i had on the steam forums. i blew the fuck out a group of weeb pedos. a mod locked the thread and erased all my comments. i am starting to think people who go on gaming forums need euthanizedā€¦

There are hardcore OW drones here and one of them is a mod who actually bans anyone or post that shits on the game.

feminism is indefensible

as long as you don't criticize overwatch or talk about undertale
:^)

You just might be retarded, user.Gays are fucked up regardless of pedos. Gay pedos existing justā€¦eugh.
wnd.com/2002/04/13722/
Keep in mind that study was made nearly 15 years ago. The numbers are likely worse since the degeneracy of the western (and really the whole) world has risen at horrifically high rates since 2002
sage for off-top

Well I didn't save the screenshots, but I've seen screenshots of neofags thinking that in Berserk Casca is black, that Boscogne is black, and that Guts is Asian. If you are not familiar with the series, it's a manga about a medieval European setting with a dark fantasy theme, and the characters mentioned are all white, European.

But, SJWs gonna SJW. Try to hijack everything for the use of their propaganda.

Children are not fertile nor women, they are children.

We could just, you know, exterminate all the pedos. That would really solve the problem with them and their urges.

The workforce for building America was 100% white too, except for one small portion of the railway which was made by Chinks.

With exceptions of course.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_youngest_birth_mothers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precocious_puberty

To be honest that Frenchman kind of deserved his brutal death for thinking it's a good idea to visit a nigger country. It was natural selection, the dumb get weeded out. With that kind of mentality he probably was a leftist anyway.

No good and sane human gets involved in any way with negroes. Though, in a sane world at least a few thousand Madagascarians should have been killed for punishment. Its wrong that nothing was done to bring justice.

You can do that all you want, nigger. Just don't go on shitposting sprees when people start shitting on you and you won't get banned.

Pedophiles are also acting on their heavily damaged sexual impulses.

Hey, I'll go into threads about actual good games and the shitposting will be rampant. So, why are mods so harsh on people who shitpost in Overwatch threads, specifically. Why is that unarguably mediocre meme game immune to shitposting, while we get the same troll posting the same stale bait in every Morrowind thread?

Overwatch threads have actual dedicated shitposters though, whilst other threads just have the occasional ruseman that can be easily ignored.
Mark's probably got something to do with it as well

Both Casca and Boscogne are niggers
They are literally shaded darker than every character in the manga.
Guts can't be a chink though

nvm about boscogne, I mistook him for that assassin for some reason. He isn't explicitly a nigger in the manga so its all up in the air.
Casca is a nigger tho.

You're right that Mark has nothing to do with it, its one of the other mods who spergs out about overwatch critisism. You just have to be lucky he isnt there or you will get banned, doesnt matter if you are in or outside the overwatch general

So do the Morrowind threads. And the Elona+ threads. And the D2 threads. And pretty much every general I've ever visited on this board except for Dominions 4 because I guess it's too obscure for the trolls.
I'd honestly rather have the choice to either insult or filter out the shitposters. As opposed to having some trigger-happy mod to take it upon himself to ban and mass-delete posts because he can't handle batz and really doesn't belong here.

Statistically about 80% of all homosexuals are also pedophiles

lol no
Going full conservative would be to kill her and the nigger, or at least throwing her out of your house

Did they ever got hacked? DDoS?

Obviously every traditional man nowadays with some sense in their head does have sex before marriage, because if he didn't, he would have married that dirty slut and realized her true nature way too late! Thank god that story had a happy ending with him immediately dumping the slut.

*citation needed*

He's literally an anti-white Jew who makes dozens of anti-Trump videos because of how butthurt he is that whites are fighting for their own interests suddenly. He's one of those kikes who does the "oh how terrible marxism and feminism are!" routine but if whites start fighting against those Jewish ideologies, then changes his tune.

Triggered homo detected. We know you're mentally ill and twisted perverts, every one of you. Your very existence will be illegal soon again :)

Pedophilia and Homosexuality are the exact same kind of malfunction. Fags are just lucky that their broken brain is telling them to fuck other grown human beings at least.

You know, you are closer the truth than you think. Did you know that currently the average testosterone level of white men globally is half of what it was a hundred years ago?

The reason is the xenoestrogens used in plastic food packaging and other chemicals used in foods and drink that have actually lowered testosterone levels in western nations. This is entirely intentional, just one part of the larger plan of white genocide.

It is no coincidence that the biggest companies behind the food industry, such as Monsanto, are Jewish companies (Monsanto is a Jewish family, has been one of USAs richest families for over 300 years).

You are mentally ill filth that belongs in the gas chamber.

So many newfags, maddox is an ancientfag troll who plays both sides because any clickbait that works is good clickbait

Of course he is going full-sjw lately but thats mostly because like many other cucks his fame is wanning rapidly and he's holding to anything that might make him popular again

Most homos are attracted to children as well, they just keep it a secret.

Either way, both of them are sick deviants and should work to their death in concentration camps tbh fam.

Maddox is a cuckold that defends other cuckolds.

oh so cherry picking comments in forums validates your points?

Nah. You're a dumbass. He is a Jew, and does what Jews do. He legitimately believes the shit he says, because he is anti-white. Every Jew is. He was only "opposing" feminism and marxism because he thought nothing would be done about it and he could make a profit.

But once the goyim start fighting for their own interests, he shits his pants.

One of the few good things about the mudshit and nigger takeover is that they will be hurling you disgusting freaks off the highest peak they can find.

Fuck off you goddamned queer. Jung's theory of Animus / Anima proves fag love does not exist.

Thats how the entirety of all homo forums are. Homos revealing their true nature to each other.

Anyway it's really childish of you to defend sexual deviants. They should be hunted down already for being deviants in any way, even if they don't hurt anyone.

Don't worry, your disgusting opinion won't be listened to in the future. It will be necessary to cleanse the world of evil people or else this giant mess will never be fixed.

Sad thing is that neoFAG actually has people who play games unlike this place. It even has a decent JRPG community!

But it's run by Americuck SJWs.

You know why only homos and niggers can have AIDS? Well, the scientist who first discovered the HIV actually determined through his research that a normally functioning immune system gets rid of it. HIV/AIDS is literally fucking nothing serious, it's just nature's way of getting rid of faggots and nogs for being overall diseased freaks with broken immune systems.

Tbh that is not a white woman so why should we care if niggers and south americans race mix and ruin each other even further.

Everything about it is wrong. It ruins genetics of your descendants, severely.

Apparently japan is just as triggered about anime tittes as gaf is.

They get more infections because they practice anal sex with abandon, with thousands of partners, most of them they don't know. Fucking someone in the ass leaves lesion in the anus, allow fluids to seep into the body.

The really fucked up part is that not are faggots fully informed about the dangers and the need to use a condom, but that they either refuse or deliberately seek other people to infect.

>Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior

Oh, and for the citation about faggots being pedophiles
>Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor

fuck off neofag I hate these cunts.

No they aren't, you must have never read the manga. They were only shaded dark in the anime.
Even Casca is obviously white as she has Europid facial features. There are a few niggers in Berserk and they have Sub Saharan Negroid facial features. Clearly Miura can draw the difference between a human and a negroid in other details in addition to skin color.

Also, I don't have this saved on my PC, but statistics gathered in USA imply that the average faggot has over 2 000 sex partners in their life. On averageā€¦

Anyone who after knowing all these facts does not think all homos should be shoahed is clearly an evil person.

I dunno, I think Syrians might be a bit more sour on life right now.

Here's your reply, troll.
Her tan varies a lot throughout the manga, but in the end it is just a tan, as you can see from her facial features she is white/Europid.

As I already mentioned, all the other races in Berserk have different facial features. Every single negro in the series has Sub Saharan Negroid facial features, such as flat and wide nose and big lips.

drawings and characters in computer games are not people
/thread

there's always going to be a clash between fits and uglies, this would be less of an issue if less people were basic as fuck

how about you post artwork of her from the manga that isn't from the early 90s

Look at the facial structure, post some actual niggers from berserk. Did the tower arc have any black prostitutes on the outskirts, I cant remember any female niggers in berserk.

wat
Why would the year matter? As I said, her tan varies throughout the manga. There are parts in Conviction and Millenium Falcon arcs too where she looks just as pale.

You know, because she is white. She is literally a white person. Look at her face, she doesn't have any subhuman facial features, those are clearly European facial features. Not only that, Casca is an actual Italian name.

Because there is nothing more disgusting on this planet to sane people than a female nigger. They are the most vile creature on this Earth.

There are no female negroes in Berserk, that wouldn't make any sense for any to exist in medieval Europe. There are if I recall correctly three male negroes in total in the entire manga, and they are all mercenaries, which makes sense, they would otherwise have no place in northern medieval society apart from being cutthroats.

They all have realistic Negroid facial features.

I last read the manga years ago so I wasnt sure, thanks.

Np. Pretty sure Miura is hinting Casca to be ethnically Italian since she has an Italian name, and was born in southern Midland (Midland is France, France used to own Italian provinces near Savoy and Milan).

This "tan" thing is as much of a stretch as Samus being a tranny.

I remember a pic filled with info about the various peoples backgrounds in berserk. It blows these "casca is a nigger" faggots right out because they always respond with "that pic is autism".

Actually, the argument that casca is a nigger is using the same logic as claiming that jews are white. How about you actually give counter arguments instead of going nigger nigger nigger

This is rape.

Your entire argument of her not being a nigger is that she does not share the physical features of one despite it being a fucking drawing with characters having bug eyes and needle pointed noses.
You are living in a world of delusion because you cannot accept that something you like has something you hate.

There you go ignoring things again, bye

You're not a sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

This?

These people are very unintelligent, do not give them the attention they crave. They will try to eternally bait and will call anyone even slightly "dark" a nigger. In reality there are different shades of Whites.

It is obvious that Whites who are from Italy are not as pale as Whites from Finland. Regardless, both are genetically of the Europid racial group.

You've already been pointed out many times, and proven, that nonwhites in Berserk have accurate facial features to their races that they have IRL. For example all Negroes in Berserk have Sub Saharan Negroid facial features.

Your absolutely moronic argument "b-b-b-but it's m-m-manguh, everyone looks the same" does not apply here, because different races in Berserk do not look the same.

Is there a list of the chemicals involved? I want to avoid any and all foods/products that carry them.

Judaism is a religion, any number of racial enthics could potentially be housed within it. Anything that resembled the actual Jewish race was wiped out after various scatterings across multiple empires that destroyed their original gene pool. That's why Israel exists, they're trying to recreate the culture.

I mean she is
What's annoying is when other flip bone carvings have niggers with white features.
Why do they do that?

Why does this happen every time? I know you guys don't base your beliefs on the real world but even a retard should be able to prove something every now and then.

She literally is white though. Your only achievement upon writing your ridiculous ad hominem attack is revealing your true nature as a mentally retarded person. It's an objective fact that she is white.

You'd have to eat only organic foods basically, which is difficult because it's more expensive (though not by much). Also, if you've already eaten plastic packaged foods all your life, it's too late. Your testosterone levels are permanently damaged. The only thing you can do is when you have children, do not feed them the same poison.

Thats nonsense, the Jewish race still does exist. Do a DNA test on any Ashkenazi and you will find out they are over 50% Jew genetically and not nearly as much European as you would have thought.

Their genes are the reason why they are evil to begin with, not their culture. Culture is just a byproduct of race, of DNA, and thus of instincts of a specific race.

"Waaaaaaaahhhhh uncle Soros these mean filthy goyim were providing hate facts to prove that we are evil and twisted people who have ruined the world WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!! MAKE THEM GO AWAY UNCLE SOROS WAAAAAHHHHH I'M A BIG BABY WAAAAAHHHH!"

Just like clockwork. Has any leftist ever in history had a valid argument? So far I've never come across such a mythical being. All they have is "MUH FEELS" and insults to hurl.

You're correct, but you're still a faggot.

Yet your response is to make a shitpost "Waaaaah" when someone asks for a source.

I've had plenty of the shit before but it's not to main focus of my diet. We cooked our own food.
It might be too late, I ate nothing but TV dinners and crap when doing concrete work in various shitholes across the country for months on end.

Source? For future reference.

Look I know you're baiting, but there were citations and sources in that inforgraphic alone, let alone the articles that have been posted.

This is what I mean. Holla Forums doesn't understand how arguing works.

Oh and asking for a source isn't baiting. I know on your hugbox no one tries to challenge the narrative or disagree but outside of it some people actually want to know if the random shit that comes out of someone is based on anything.

Just go to Holla Forums and ask for it. It's that simple. The Nationalist side throughout history has always been the side of truth. We have proof for everything.

Clearly Holla Forums does not understand how anything works. You leftists are like adults whose minds have not progressed past the stage of a baby. Sad!

Every girl is a little girl when you are 500lbs

You crying Holla Forums wont source claims.

Travis is such a fucking fag.

Except that there were multiple sources used that did focus on the argument. The arguments being that homosexuals are degenerates, and that pedophilia is more common among them. For the record I don't go to 8/pol/ and don't care for national socialism it's cancer just like communism and other extreme left and right beliefs. doesn't take a Holla Forumsack to hate a degenerate.

Seems pretty funny to me.

We aren't trying to make an argument autismo, we're laughing at you.

This thing started because someone said 80% of homosexuals were pedos.
Then someone asked for a citation.

If you weren't so triggered by the fact that people know that you're all degenerates you'd see how it all adds up.

Pedos are mostly homosexual and rape far more than heterosexuals. All of their media promotes sex with minors, including several influential gay leaders. Many of the victims are basically groomed and grow up to be degenerates too as shown here which makes it incredibly obvious that the main focus of the homosexual agenda is turning more and more young boys into degenerates. More evidence suggests that having gay parents can also lead to severe sexual confusion and more homosexuality.

If most gays weren't pedophiles in denial then why do they encourage pedophilia, why do they plan to convert more to their ever growing degeneracy?

Thanks for proving yet again how Holla Forums gets dumber by the month.
Is that what asking a source is to you idiots?

I don't go to Holla Forums faggot read the thread. Do I have to link every god damn post for you lazy retards?

Just admit there isn't one and that the number came from no where like most of the random FACTS that are spouted here.

As soon as you admit you can't read.

So where is the source on that 80%? I read your post and don't see it.