3DS CFW+Homebrew: Sun and Moon demo edition

INSTALLATION GUIDE
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
>How do I get homebrew and prepare for CFW?
First, quit being such a massive faggot, and then find your firmware version below. Then see smealum.github.io/3ds/, unzip the starter kit to your SD card, and follow instructions to setup the Homebrew Launcher.
>9.0 or under:
Find a way to load Decrypt9 on your version (MSET For 4.x or 6.x, most likely browser otherwise): github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-1-(Decrypt9) then proceed normally.
>9.0-9.2:
Follow the guide as normal. On New 3DS, you can now install arm9loaderhax without downgrading past 9.2 through the homebrew launcher.
>9.3-9.8:
Use browserhax, optionally install menuhax as a more permanent solution. Downgrade as normal then proceed normally.
>O3DS 9.9-10.3:
If you have the update nag that prevents you from using the web browser, change your system's date to January 1st, 2000 at 00:00, initialize savedata, and immediately use browserhax. Don't exit the browser using the home button, or you'll have to reinitalize save data.
>N3DS 9.9-10.1:
If you have the nag, you can beat it by opening the web browser as fast as you can from boot before the update nag kicks you out. Bookmark the applicable browserhax link, use as quickly as possible. You'll have about 30 seconds. Install menuhax immediately afterwards.
>10.3-10.7:
Browserhax and menuhax are usable.
>11.0-11.1:
You can not run any CFW
Downgrading is now possible with hardmod, or with software ONLY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A 3DS WITH CFW. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
If you're interested in doing a hardmod, a guide is available here: gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-noob-friendly-nand-dumping-2ds-3ds-3ds-xl-n3ds-n3ds-xl.414498/ Downgrade from 11.0 with a hardmod is outlined in the A9LH Guide.
On 11.0, Homebrew is accessible with Browser/Menuhax.
For 11.1, everything from 11.0 applies, but browserhax and menuhax have been patched, so no more homebrew either without freakyforms or otherwise.

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/wip-faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/
archive.is/SsDyf
gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-a-64gb-micro-sdxc-in-your-sdhc-compliant-flash-cart.335912/
modchipsdirect.com/r4i-3ds-r4ds-wood.html
github.com/Cruel/freeShop/releases
3ds.titlekeys.com/downloadenc
3ds.titlekeys.com/
3dsiso.com/
3dschaos.com/
3ds.titlekeys.com
3ds.jdbye.com/
my.mixtape.moe/efbioi.zip
github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/
github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases
gbatemp.net/threads/arm9loader-technical-details-and-discussion.408537/
github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
mega.nz/#!tYVBGCxK!dabFA2bLp9h3y3Ym3v6enK37SZSV8AnlGWy7xs79yM8
github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases
pastebin.com/UdL5SN04
volafile.io/r/BBBzZ24
pastebin.com/Yc8TYGeV
archive.is/iWtgc
projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46315-Pokémon-Rutile-Ruby-and-Star-Sapphire-v2-1
github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax/releases/tag/17/10
reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/57zm0b/how_to_install_sdless_a9lh_with_luma_3ds_nightly/
youtube.com/watch?v=VRR_p9h4VuA
mega.nz/#!8Bo0RDxZ!B4ciyeD7bh3RcYfHTov9CZAWXZhdW0ENzns5oh0_Huo
mega.nz/#!RZ5QTYoA!cV_nYhlu3ZvADMh-ehsOUN6TdbBwzZ9-h_w3RiK3DJ0
mega.nz/#!CQ9UxL7T!wkZdpkbS1x-YWckYxcnfHAB8j_MDZfabrIxNQuRSJx8
mega.nz/#!nAcE0BDK!tx3TYqqwdCOVdfuAcYClOFoatdw9nLZCoIpOKErzrFM
gbs.joshw.info/p/Pokemon Yellow [Pocket Monsters Pikachu] (SGB)(1998-09-12)(Game Freak)(Nintendo).7z
gbs.joshw.info/p/Pokemon Crystal [Pocket Monsters Crystal] (GBC)(2000-12-14)(Game Freak)(Nintendo).7z
mega.nz/#!YVQRmb5R!5bWmIQ8H2z1IJyNHN8Ev50VNQTR_Y5o0sKmLICuE-JE
mega.nz/#!gIBAWQKL!F6J7hN4PA-dbKstK3f7ivJJkvbhdM6RSFaYvkhbEugU
mega.nz/#!dNAXTADT!SnI879a-2GFz6EhteY_wdn1WcQu977OQpvGPbtwiQtc
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Updating-A9LH
projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986
cyberbotx.com/NCSF/files/Pokémon Diamond & Pearl (2006-09-28)(Game Freak)(Nintendo).7z
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277197-pokemon-sun-moon-special-demo-version-titlekeys.html
mega.nz/#!jcwWwZ4D!zOmewXBVM7VFUvTqqxXGh_PDg-yNXJmgi5VhztR6lmU
github.com/ahezard/nds-hb-menu/releases
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7KFkboWBcmkRk1sZVV5eXN1MUE&export=download
drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KFkboWBcmkcW5pSDE3NFVEeFk/view
mediafire.com/file/x0kczw4taez6qht/sm.zip
consolex-bordeaux.fr/content/downgrade-2ds-3ds-new3ds-firmware-11.1.0-34-possible
projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46315-Pok�mon-Rutile-Ruby-and-Star-Sapphire-v2-1
3dsiso.com/cia-requests/277203-pokemon-sun-game.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frequently Asked Questions
>CFW??!?¿?
Luma3DS is the most popular CFW and supports A9LH, as well as having a number of features such as Region Free, Language Emulation, Automatic AGB_FIRM patching, Automatic flash cart unblocking, Auto-Update blocking, RO Patching (Special features for romhacks) and more.
Reinand appears to still be worked on, but the creator has indicated that they want to work privately from now on. Reinand also supports Region Free, Auto-Update blocking, RO Patching, and more.
rxTools is now out of date and lacks support for newer features as well as no longer under active development. If you have been using it previously, it is advised to switch.
All CFWs support both O3DS and N3DS.
For additional features such as cheats, save states, screenshots, and screen capture(NEW 3DS ONLY), use your CFW of choice to launch NTR CFW.
For more detailed info about each CFWs feature set, go here: gbatemp.net/threads/wip-faq-what-cfw-is-best-for-me.428509/
Do further, thorough research on your own. Ask smart questions here.
>Is updating my emuNAND safe and/or can I update on A9LH?
Yes, you should always stay up to date.
>Installing Luma3DS/Updating from rxTools
Using the links below, get the latest version of luma. copy the arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of your SD card, go into the hax folder and copy the 3ds folder to your SD. If you're using a bootmanager simply make an entry in the boot.cfg. This will allow you to load luma through the homebrew launcher.
On first boot, hold select to open the menu, and check "show current nand in system settings" as well as "enable region emulation", and if you like the gba boot screen you can enable that as well. Copying arm9loaderhax.bin does not install arm9loaderhax, this is simply where the cfw is stored.
>What's a .CIA?
CIA stands for CTR Importable Archive, where CTR stands for the codename of the 3ds. In simpler terms, a .cia is simply an installable package you can launch from your homescreen.
>What's emu/sysNAND?
sysNAND is the core system files that your 3DS uses, including the Home Menu and system titles such as the browser and system settings. emu/redNAND are a cloned version of this that runs off of your SD card instead of the built-in chip on your 3DS.
>What is Arm9LoaderHax?
Arm9LoaderHax or A9LH is an entrypoint for booting into emu or sysNAND. The advantages of A9LH include 100% boot rate, and execution before boot. If you install A9LH, you can get rid of emuNAND and load an updated sysNAND to install .cia.
The installation requires a one-time downgrade to 2.1.0 in order to dump OTP (One-Time Programmable console-specific information). A9LH does still support booting of emuNAND if need be, but the most popular option is to update sysNAND and use it.
A9LH protects from softbricking once installed, as it can load before the 3ds boots and flash a backup nand image. If you're familiar with the Wii, it's similar to BootMii or Priiloader.
Menuhax vs. A9LH: archive.is/SsDyf
>Can I upgrade SD Cards/Can I use 64GB+ SD Cards?
The 3DS can support any SD card formatted FAT32. You can do this on your 3DS using emunand9, or you can use tools like this: gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-use-a-64gb-micro-sdxc-in-your-sdhc-compliant-flash-cart.335912/
Yes, you can transfer your files to a larger SD if you desire. On A9LH you need only copy your files to the larger SD. If you're on emuNAND there's a more detailed process:
First, backup all your old SD Card's files, and make an emunand dump with Emunand9. Hit eject, insert your new SD card, go to SD Format Options, and do format (minsize) if using rednand. If unsure, just do format (emunand default). This creates a partition on your New SD and formats it correctly.
Restore your emunand onto your new SD card and then copy all of your files off, you've successfully upgraded your SD.
>Can I play original DS Roms?
Not without a flashcart. SD Loading is on the way, but there's no real expected timeline.
>What Flashcart should I get?
The cheapest and best option is the r4i 3ds: modchipsdirect.com/r4i-3ds-r4ds-wood.html Avoid r4i-SDHCs. Their firmware is on a timer and the card will brick itself in a year so you have to buy a new one. The Menu is slow, and if you get a replacement for it it causes compatibility issues.
>My issue is covered in this FAQ at all!
Try browsing the 3ds homebrew subreddit and gbatemp to see if somebody else has had your issue and solved it. Otherwise, post as many details about your issue possible. We'd like to avoid posting solutions that don't work because you left out that detail or a solution that you have already tried. We can't read minds folk.

ROMS WHERE
Disregard .3ds rom dumps - this is a format for flash carts and citra only.
Downloading roms directly from nintendo is possible, and recommended as a first approach before visiting external sources, excluding the obvious such as romhacks.
If you would like to download roms direct from nintendo's servers on your 3ds you can use freeshop: github.com/Cruel/freeShop/releases After installing, open freeshop, go to Settings>Update and enter 3ds.titlekeys.com/downloadenc or visit 3ds.titlekeys.com on your computer and click the QR button, then Scan.
on your PC you can also generate FBI-Scannable QR codes by visiting 3ds.titlekeys.com/ and clicking on a title, then clicking the generate QR button.
3dsiso.com/ and 3dschaos.com/ are the most commonly used sites for finding roms.
You can search for titles on 3ds.titlekeys.com and you can view the completion here: 3ds.jdbye.com/ (Non-VC only right now) If you own a game on eShop that's marked in red for your region, consider submitting it.
>Can I dump a cart to a .cia?
Previously dumping carts was a pain in the ass, but decrypt9 can now dump carts directly to cia easily, go to Gamecart Dumper > Dump to CIA.
>Can I convert a .3ds to a .cia?
Yes, with Decrypt9 simply go to Content Decryptor > NCCH/NCSD > NCCH/NCSD to CIA.
>How does 3ds.titlekeys.com/ get keys?
The encTitleKeys site most commonly used is dependent on user submissions. If you own an eshop title that isn't available on 3ds.titlekeys.com/ you can add it yourself for all to download.
Using Decrypt9, go to titlekey options, then titlekey decrypt for your respective nand. This will dump a decTitleKeys.bin, which is different than an encTitleKeys.bin. you can submit it to the website, where it will be added.
You can create an encTitleKeys dump using Titlekey Dump. The site doesn't take these, but the file will be usable for anyone with freeshop or ciangel.
Downloads
Basic Utilities Pack: my.mixtape.moe/efbioi.zip This should cover most of your needs, start here for basic useful tools
Luma3DS (Formerly AuReiNAND) Download: github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases
Luma3DS Nightly Builds: astronautlevel2.github.io/Luma3DS/
Luma3DS updater CIA: github.com/Hamcha/lumaupdate/releases
In-depth Arm9LoaderHax information: gbatemp.net/threads/arm9loader-technical-details-and-discussion.408537/
NTR CFW: github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases 3.4 is New 3DS only, 3.2 supports O3DS. No longer in development, but still useful for features.
GBA VC Injector: mega.nz/#!tYVBGCxK!dabFA2bLp9h3y3Ym3v6enK37SZSV8AnlGWy7xs79yM8
Updated BootNTR: github.com/astronautlevel2/BootNTR/releases
A Bunch of 3DS .cia's: pastebin.com/UdL5SN04
3DSISO/3DSChaos Accounts: user: eightvee pass: veeeightbunker
New™ 3DS Vola: volafile.io/r/BBBzZ24
Vola User: 3DSOP pass: password!1
Current OP Pasta: pastebin.com/Yc8TYGeV
Last Thread: archive.is/iWtgc

Demo when?

Any recommendations for a replacement 3DS stick?

*o3DS XL stick

I'd say about 13 hours.

Come back when there is a proper fanhack that fixes everything nintendo breaks.

Reading the pasta and what do people refer to with the "nag" with firmware 10.3?

Update nag.
'Do you want to update?'

why would anyone release a fanhack for a demo?

YES. FUCK ME DADDY!!!

projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46315-Pokémon-Rutile-Ruby-and-Star-Sapphire-v2-1

This+Delta Emerald+Modded Music = a fantastically good time.

First time playing this, never played stock ORAS. I am having so much fucking fun user.

Explain please

Also where the demo at? It ain't on freeShop

DS LOADING WHEN

Delta Emerald gives your trainers cosmetic changes, and modded music is video related.

Makes it feel like an all new region, I could upload the .romfs file if you want user, It's really good!

Jesus fucking christ, that's not even Gen3 music.
Why would you rape the music like this?

As for Delta Emerald, if it's only cosmetic and not a proper Emerald remake then not interested. Call me back once they add the frontier, both aqua and magma storylines and so on and so forth. The Gen3 remakes are abysmal.

NEVER EVER
it comes when it comes

Speaking of Pokemon mods,

www.3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/276055-mega-pokemon-rom-hacks-collection-busty-lewd-edition.html

Hahaha! That's a funny way of saying sexing it up. Fuck you, I like it
Also, the gen3 music remasters are beyond awful and lazy, I might as well have added new music entirely. Seriously, the composers for this game were on fucking crack while remaking it, everything is out of place.

You want gamefreak to wipe your ass too? We aren't the core audience anymore user, this is as close as we are gonna get, if someone DOES try adding a story, then I'm sure as fuck it won't be as fluid as we'd like it to be. BF is going to be fucking impossible too.

It's over user. The painful truth was coming sooner or later.

isn't star saphire the one with the shuckle stacking all the hazards and the evolved Probopass on a 6 team at the first gym?
Get the fuck out autist

Jesus fucking christ.

Go back to playing your stock casual baby shit. It ain't my fault you can't git gud.

You're one of the reason the devs didn't add the battle frontier. Fucking kill yourself.

Yeah I like the idea of modded Pokemon games that would make the games more difficult like in the older games. Instead we get poke-autist that love to make the games over the top bullshit levels of annoying.

forgot to say, they also have max IVs and EVs, while you have your starter and the vanilla early route shitmons

That's true, I agree, it's either too easy or too hard. I'd take too hard any day though, at least I'll be able to make the game last longer.

Balance never ever.

I actually have to call you here user, while this game does go the extra mile to bullshit you sometimes (git gud), it gives you the option to use the pre-built 679 option or pkhex, which means you can get any pokemon from any region, with any stats if you'd want to go as far as that.
It doesn't become artificially difficult or anything, you just have to rely on a combo of strategy rather than brute force and spam.

This game, is basically, one big battle frontier
Honestly, I would just like an actual battle frontier than this, but it comes close with the level of challenges it gives you. This is not for everybody, especially not you casuals.

Also, mega evolutions can get fucked. Still fun though.

Any reason why GBA emu on 3DS doesn't have the save state functionality that the NES and GBC emulators do?

Like you said, at that point you're just turning the whole game into the battle frontier. That's not what most people want out of it. Catching what's available and building a team out of that is what makes it fun. Pitting optimized teams against each other is also fun, but it's the postgame, not the main game.

yep, the 3ds runs the gba firm natively to run gba games. For snes and nes it actually emulates the firm.

Interesting.

how do i go on about removing it and installing luma?

Last one, gamefreak still sucks donkey cock for not allowing GBA audio like soulsilver did, the fuckers were just too lazy to add sequences, or at the very least, high quality GBA audio like the video.

GF will never top HG/SS.
Johto is the greatest Pokémon region to ever fucking exist. I feel like alola will come close due to satoru Iwata himself helping out with the game like he did with Gen 2, I just hope it isn't another shitty X/Y. The engine is already bad enough as it is.

I agree, the entire fucking game will either be one huge route 1, or one huge bf.

Different pokés for different folks.

Just a head's up that there is a new release of arm9loaderhax which supports SD-free booting: github.com/AuroraWright/arm9loaderhax/releases/tag/17/10

Yep, that's why people with out luma3ds have to patch in the gba firm. Luma does it automatically for us.

a9lh or emunand? Either way, read post 2

Thnk u bby

Nice, I'll be sure to make that the thread edition next thread.

You mean before he died? That's interesting. Too bad they probably tossed all his shit out the window as soon as he was buried.

Do you even have a digital version of this soundtrack?
I'm gonna be disappointed if you say no.
I searched google for "Delta emerald OST" and "Star sapphire OST"

I'm not having any expectations for Alola tbh beyond more dumbing down especially considering all the reviewer information such as rival taking weaker pokemon than you, exp share still working like in X/Y, removal of gyms etc.

It's gonna be the most casual Pokemon to date and you know it. Gotta rake in the Pokemon Go normalfag casuals.

Naisu

Luma

what if my emunand and sysnand are unlinked? i.e emunand is what my original sysnand used to be and if i lose it i lose things like my ambassador games or shit i actually bought
With piracy that's kind of obsolete but it would be best to keep them

So I did all the shit to my 3ds around when MHX came out in japan and the last thing I did was change from rxtools to reinand. Do I need to update anything or will shit still work just fine?

read post two
but with the way upgrading to a9lh works now, you could just follow the guide, install luma3ds when it tells you to, and then flash your emunand over your sysnand.

Plailect guide, now. Unless you wanna be bullied in which case fuck off.

STOP user. DON'T. PLEASE.

That's adorable user! I do have it, everything is custom, I can upload the Pokémon emerald soundtrack I compiled, it's filter free, so no GBA hiss.

Then looks I'll stick with the poké-autist romhacks.

oh, nice. thanks famicom

no bully!

You don't need to but it would be best to switch to luma3ds since it's development is active and public. If you're not on a9lh upgrade to it right now. If you have any other questions refer to the OP before posting

Corresponding guide from plebbit: reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/57zm0b/how_to_install_sdless_a9lh_with_luma_3ds_nightly/

Video proof: youtube.com/watch?v=VRR_p9h4VuA

Awesome!
But will you?

i'll post it's pasta here so no more anons have to visit plebbit

Will I what? Share it? Of course!

There any 3DS emulators out yet?

It's okay user. It's okay to accept he's dead and never coming back. It's okay to accept that with him gone, Nintendo is dead as well. Why else are you here pirating their games?

i'll wait then
thx bb

Uhh, have you checked up on Citra's progress lately? That's supposed to be the only emulator making waves or something, but I'm too alienated with looking for some reason.

Cheers, user.

What you need
>The latest release of GodMode9
>The latest nightly of Luma3DS - I reccomend using Luma3DS updater for this.

Instructions

Press (Start) then hold (Up) to reboot into arm9loaderhax GodMode9
(Be VERY careful with this tool, it can brick you if you misuse it, even with arm9loaderhax installed!)
"Show NAND or user string in System Settings"
"Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM"
This may cause crashes for some injected GBA Virtual Consoles
If some games do not work properly, disable this option and try again
"New 3DS CPU" to "Clock+L2(x)"
This will increase the framerate of many games, but may cause instability in others
If some games do not work properly, disable this option and try again
If it freezes, hold the power button until it shuts down

You have installed Luma3DS to your NAND!

They did this because they wanted starter pokemon to have an elemental attack at level 5 to make the type actually matter before level 20. If he picked the starter good vs yours, all it would take is for the rng to decide to use water gun once and you lose. This is not difficulty, it's just unfun bullshit. Not only that, it's not like the first rival fight is even supposed to be hard seeing as all you do is spam tackle and win. He'll have something to counter your starter later on I'm sure.
And that's assuming he's even the main rival. There's that edgelord guy who might just use his bootleg arceus to be a counter for your starter.
Supposedly you get it early in the demo so this tells me either they changed the numbers on it, they've balanced the game around it or it's just there for the demo.
Gyms were never anything more than pokemons version of boss fights. You were always able to just overpower them because they always have the lowest possible stats and never have access to anything the player couldn't. Between totem pokemon and UBs, this will be the first time you have to fight something that gets an advanatge you don't.
You bitch about all these things making the game easier, when in reality they're either nothing or have the potential to make the game harder.

I don't even know what that is.

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT AND READY, BOYS. HIGH QUALITY MUSIC, NO GBA FILTER, JUST HQ UP THE WAZOO

MP3
mega.nz/#!8Bo0RDxZ!B4ciyeD7bh3RcYfHTov9CZAWXZhdW0ENzns5oh0_Huo

FLAC
mega.nz/#!RZ5QTYoA!cV_nYhlu3ZvADMh-ehsOUN6TdbBwzZ9-h_w3RiK3DJ0

Please save it onto your MEGA in case this link goes down, spread the good word and share this.

Would you guys like Heartgold/Soulsilver as well, the quality is also better than the official soundtrack.

Great, hopefully this will be on Plailect's github guide soon.

follow guide in the OP right now user.

Yes please.

Y E S !

How do I update my Al9h?

the phailect guide has a section on that

What is the advantage of writing to nand besides the boot without sd card?

Why is this important? Literally trying to think of a single reason. If you are hacking your 3ds, you probably want games on it, so you probably want an SD card in it.

I mean I guess it would be nice if maybe your sd card died suddenly….so that you could boot into your 3ds with no games on it…????

What?

The guide isn't nearly as useful as you might think it is. All I need to know is what downloads I need for the few CFW and a reminder on how to install it.

SHARING BEST GAME

Quality straight from the ROM, no filter, no buzzing, no bullshit.
1:1

MP3:
mega.nz/#!CQ9UxL7T!wkZdpkbS1x-YWckYxcnfHAB8j_MDZfabrIxNQuRSJx8
(Yes, it IS 1.1gb)

FLAC:
mega.nz/#!nAcE0BDK!tx3TYqqwdCOVdfuAcYClOFoatdw9nLZCoIpOKErzrFM
(nearly 4gb)

Quality is even better than .sf2, don't believe it? Download it and find out.
The only thing that would be higher quality than this would be a re-master with the original instruments, but that doesn't exist yet.

Also have Black(2)/White(2), but I need to re-upload those because the links got taken down, unfortunately.
THIS IS WHY IT'S IMPORTANT TO BACK UP FILES. You never know who is on this board.

part1 of the guide is not most of it. To install a9lh it you would also need to to do part 2&3 of the guide. Read post 2 & 3 for upgrading to luma3ds

Listen to Sprout Tower and Ice Path, compare them to the songs from the official soundtrack.
Congrats, your mind has now been fucking blown to how lazy the GF sound team is with their quality.

If you have a good ear, the difference should be stark.

Do I need a9lh? I remember being able to boot directly into CFW.

Can you upload this shit for all games and not just HG/SS and Emerald?
R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S, FR/LG, D/P/Pl, B/W, B2/W2, Y/X and OR/AS

You probably have a boot manager then. You don't need it but it has a lot of advantages over emunand and is very easy and fast to install now. There's no real reason not to upgrade to it.

Will listen soon, holds promise.

kill yourself my man

quoted wrong post,
meant for

Here.
gbs.joshw.info/p/Pokemon Yellow [Pocket Monsters Pikachu] (SGB)(1998-09-12)(Game Freak)(Nintendo).7z

gbs.joshw.info/p/Pokemon Crystal [Pocket Monsters Crystal] (GBC)(2000-12-14)(Game Freak)(Nintendo).7z

Here.

I actually DO have those! Give me a sec.

Work in Progress.

Needs re-upload.

Those are low quality files inside the 3DS, you'd be better getting the iTunes/CD FLAC versions.

I already shared them, emerald has the same music.

Feel free to get cancer and die nigger.

A god among man. Thanks.

weew
weew

More about convenience. If the SD suddenly dies, you won't be left with a non-functioning 3DS as you rebuild your directories.

Also, might want to mention that FBI can also be used to copy arm9loaderhax.bin to CTRNAND. In fact, it's better because there's less chance of royally fucking up your 3ds by accidentally overwriting your firmware.

Yeah had a brainfart there.

Wait, nevermind. I am a total nigger. Please lynch me at your earliest convenience.

Whatever happened to the OR/AS mod you advertised? That's what I was asking for…

Sounds like an even worse version of Annette, minus the Shuckle having a Spore clone. Also what's the chance of the press release of Sun/Moon being leaked? I doubt it'll be possible but I hope it happens.

mp3 folder won't open, says it's not an archive.

The single most important thing to decide if it's worth playing or not and none of them fucking do it.

You say it's fast and easy but it sounds like a massive pain in the ass to change everything I have installed.

this is what I get for copying something verbatim from plebbit. Guess I ought to delete my post and edit it.

I have never even heard of it, much less used it.

It won't extract at all, dummy. It says it's not an archive.

You should get some better zip software then, assuming you're using an OS that doesn't support them

Sounds like it but it isn't. Just get rid of your boot manager and proceed with part 2. You'll install luma3ds with part 3 and delete all the unnecessary junk. Your emunand will still be there and you can write it over your sysnand to keep all your games and saves. It's a piece of cake

Shuckle goes down to taunt and I kicked probopasses jew nose in with double kick. That fight isn't even close to hard if you're using pokemon that peak early instead of relying on shitmons to carry you

Check out this post

It'll tell you how to use HANS or the app.
Download HANS and put it inside your /3ds, let me know when you're done.

What version do you have installed, Alpha Sapphire or Rutile Ruby?

Yeah 7-zip works while winrar throws a shitfit.

No it fucking doesn't.

Something went wrong in your side, bud.
It has worked for people in the past, and should have not fucked up.
Try a different directory, if not, re-download it with MEGASync.

Also, you reuploadsing BW1/2 now or in future threads? Really nice work.

Also, whatya mean with work in progress for D/P/Pl?

fuck

Man do ya check yer own links? Crystal is only new Crystal tracks. No G/S stuff there.

beautiful

This is why I hate being software support for my friends

I don't homebrew, I meant a digital version for the PC.

well lads i guess it's not happening today

What's the difference between this and the jap cd release or the itunes release? Just curious, since you seem to know your shit.

So does LumaUpdater work? I remember reading on here somewhere once that it was broken.

DAT VIOLET CITY
HOLY FUCK MY DICK IS TINGLING

It was never broken
What happened was that newer versions of luma3ds weren't compatible the config files of older versions. As a result luma3ds wasn't told to boot sysnand so it didn't

I take it the issue has been fixed now, though?

Thanks 7-zip.

halp

Deoxys theme sounds wierd, can't hear any bass

Shit's not working, tried again.

Oh yes, I DO have the .3ds file I repacked, due to the added streams, it is 4gb.
You sure you want it? I mean, it works, but still.

That isn't my stuff, hold on. I'll get a working link

Future more likely, and the sound folder has lots of repeat files than foobar won't pick up as doubles. Plucking them out takes time.

What you quoted, basically.
They use filters on what is MOST LIKELY GRADE STUDIO EQUIPMENT, and make it sound hissy. Listen to Sprout tower on the iTunes/CD version, you should be able to hear hissing on the left AND it cuts the first second and a half and starts too late, compared to zero hissing and a perfect start at the version I ripped.

Also, I natively upscaled it to 48kHz with the NCSF player, which smooths out the low samples on the game, due to 44kHz fucking up the frequency for lower samples. Take note, it doesn't make the song magically better and crystal clear, simply due to it being a higher sample rate or anything, it just fixes the how the song and samples transition, which basically means it removes any distortion the official version might have.

The Nintendo DS isn't exactly of the highest fidelity, but I do with what I got.

That is actually a problem, unfortunately GBA rips aren't perfect like the DS ones are, compare the berry jingle for examples, some samples are missing.

Lucky for you, the leafgreen/firered sound version fixes this.
Hold on.

One more thing, what the fuck mark, or janitor.
This is halfchan tier banning. You better shape the fuck up or shape out, this is how halfchan went to shit.

Downloaded it again and it still won't extract.

Alright, let's see….

Do you have WinRAR 5?
Try winrar five.

I might have a mediafire from rong, roooong, roooong ago.
Give me a sec, mini-sage.

I just used 7zip and worked just dandy.

That worked but you don't need to be a prick about it.

I'm not being a prick though, what made you think I came off as an asshole? I was contemplative. Chill nigga.

The ellipses made it seem like you were being all condescending like "well of course why didn't you try WinRAR dummy?"

Thanks for the soundtrack, it sounds great.

turns out this is an error related to having a luma pin set up

Yep, I'm sure. If it's a format I can play on the PC, I want it. Always looking to try new things.

this is what I get for using apple.

If I'm updating sys firmware, it's recommended I should do it through the 3DS system settings, correct?

Of course. You have luma write protects a9lh so there's no harm in updating that way.

MP3

FLAC

Remember to save to your own MEGA as a means of backup.
This sounds great, as always. Enjoy!

You're welcome!

Also, I forgot to mention. If you want it to get louder, remove the replay gain in all of the soundtracks.

I kept it there for ear safety.

Absolutely loving these rips. So crisp. Don't even mind the file sizes of the FLAC archives. Amazing stuff.

emerald doesn't have replaygain whoops.

this is what i thought was wrong, these games can't be 1-2GBs on soundtrack.
did you compress them with the highest flac profile?

Listen to the track "Pokemon Mansion", I got chills down my spine.

Yes. Yes I did.
FLAC is only for archival purposes, just download the MP3 and keep the flac in storage somewhere. You most likely won't hear the difference, trust me. It's only a gba game.

I've updated a9lh and can confirm that this works and you don't need to use godmode9 at all to do this. Posting plebbit guide revised soon.

thank you

don't let me die alone

Oh fuck it all, have a bonus.

FLAC ONLY:
mega.nz/#!gIBAWQKL!F6J7hN4PA-dbKstK3f7ivJJkvbhdM6RSFaYvkhbEugU

This is advance wars, days of ruin. Everything is untouched just as before, sit back and enjoy.

I have shit internet user, I'm uploading it. It's just very slow

ok cool, just double checking

This guy is one of my favorite re-duxers. He does an amazing job at translating sequenced tracks to remasters that are extremely faithful to the originals, much better than the actual composers, ironically enough. Check him out if you'd like, I could also upload all of his music in one convinient .zip if you guys would like.

oi wot m8
you linked the FLAC twice

I heard the Sun/Moon demo leaked early

anyone have the CIA?

Gave me a good chuckle.
Here you go bud.

mega.nz/#!dNAXTADT!SnI879a-2GFz6EhteY_wdn1WcQu977OQpvGPbtwiQtc

If it leaks early, I'll leak early too~

i want plebs to get out

PERQUISITES
>Updated a9lh
Follow this guide for instructions: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Updating-A9LH
This guide will refer to a arm9loaderhax.zip. Aurora has renamed it to release.zip. Do not let this confuse you like how it did to me ;_;

>Updated Luma3ds
Update it to the most recent nightly build. You may use luma updater. Updating luma shouldn't black screen you anymore but if it does simply hold select on boot and enable the option to boot sysnand.

>FBI
Plebbit guide recommends using Godmode9 but FBI is a good file browser that you already have installed.

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Boot FBI
2. Navigate to your SD card
3. Select your arm9loaderhax.bin and copy it
4. Press B to leave your SD card and navigate to CTR NAND
5. Select ''
6. Select paste
7. Power off your 3ds and remove your sd card
8. Power on your 3ds and hold select
9. Enable the following options
•"Show NAND or user string in System Settings"
•"Show GBA boot screen in patched AGB_FIRM"
10. If you are using a New 3DS change "New 3DS CPU" to "Clock+L2(x)"
These last two options might make some gba and 3ds games crash. If you experience a crash when playing a game try disabling this option to see if it fixes it."
11. Press start to boot sysnand

You have now set up config that luma will use if the config in your sd card or the sd card itself is not present.

damn it I forgot to mention something
Having a luma pin set up will cause the a9lh update process to error. Disable it if you have one.

why the hell is my name 'THE EGGMAN'?

Are you the walrus?

Oh fuck.

jukalukadjuu

No, I am the user.

Happened for the last couple posts.

MARK IS A GIANT FAGGOT

I know. It's fucking beautiful.
It's funny how a little indie artist is beating gamefreak at their own game.

Thanks!!

Mark is being silly.

WE ARE THE EGGMAN!!

Mark is being a memelord it looks like.

Fucking Mark

I bet the next name will be a pun on Aniki

lel

Welp

I was going to put "Anonymous" into my name field but I guess I'll indulge the jew's humors

there is a prophet in this thread
that or this is Mark

fucking fat kike

yOU WERE RIGHT

THE JEW DECEIVES YOU!
This is mark in user form!

So when upgrading to A9LH and all that shit, can I just wipe my SD card if I don't care about any of the games I have on it currently?

yep
the guide will show you what you need to keep. Everything else may be deleted.

Do you get any carryover bonuses from the sun/moon demo?

Ash Greninja and some tiems

There's literally nothing you could get that couldn't be save edited in.
Speaking of, did they ever make an editor for gen 6? Kinda stopped giving a shit about the whole gen once I realized how shit x/y was.

They did, here is it
projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?36986

I guess we will all know what it is when the demo is cracked open.

**inb4 that's an Alolan Lilligant

God damn it, I haven't went there in years, but here.

It should be pretty obvious even now if you know what an echinoderm is.

Why do people always make completely pointless comparisons of characters?

Well I mean what the Pokemon's stats, name, etc

Because "HEY GUISE, IT LOOKS LIKE DISSS, ISN'T DIS KEWL!!!!! OMG"
Holy shit, halfchan is fucking cancer, insta-regret let me tell you.

sea urchin looks eh.

also sexy grass pokemon

Well when that happens we'll know everything, but that's assuming they didn't learn from the or/as demo and didn't limit what was actually coded in.

I never expected any different.

I prefer the loli over the final evo.

You still here user?

always

cute

What's the estimated time left, buddy?

12 hours

is that a sexy onion?

i'll check tomorrow then

yep

It means I'm tagging it from the Platinum NCSF, it's fucking bullshit because platinum has REPEATED FILES for the exact same fucking towns and I'm trying remove the repeats manually because foobar sees the sequenced files as different files.

Though, if you want the Original Sound Version /NOW/ then go here, just know that the platinum music files aren't there.
cyberbotx.com/NCSF/files/Pokémon Diamond & Pearl (2006-09-28)(Game Freak)(Nintendo).7z

Go to the foobar component section and download the "NCSF" plug-in.

What the fuck do I play?
Was there anything worthwhile released in 2016?
I played AA6 (great), now I got severed (try it, it's actually very fun), Chase (sadly, meh) and Gunvolt 2.

Is there anything else at all?

Isn't that one of Smogon's CAP projects?

Why? Does it add that much to the file size?

welcome to the patriarchy user
:^)

Severed is really fucking good, though.
I was seriously surprised, just got it randomly.

If I'm just going to play the actual game when it comes out is there any reason to play the Sun/Moon demo now?

For fucks sake
Anyone have the demo .cia?

Free pokemon when you start the actual game if you do the demo

Yep, Aussie e-shop is down too.

pokemon overloaded Nintendo's serbs

Yeah DrinkBox makes good games. If you ignored all the meme backgrounds in Guacamelee was a really fucking good metroid-like. Even the blob games were kind of fun if a little too simple. The only problem is there based in my hometown of Toronto so they're more than likely raging progressive shits. Though if they are they haven't really showed anything in their games.

Does the demo just pretty much let me start the game early and play up to a point? Or do I beat it and get bonus pokemon when the main game reads my save? If the latter which pokemon do I get?

Did it come out already!? I was just on it 30 minutes ago.

FUCK!

Well we already know that all currently unknown pokemon are replaced with pikachu in the demos code so it's not likely datamining will reveal much.

that, or they're expecting it to

I'M TRYING TO FORCE MYSELF INTO THE E-SHOP. I MUST PLAY THIS STUPID CHINK GAME.

E-SHOP IS STUCK IN A BOOT LOOP DAMN IT!!!
I haven't felt this way since Black/White.

I'm not even gonna pirate it if it has no post game again

It's like the OR/AS demo, you complete the demo and you can transfer items and a pokemon over to the full game.
Ash-greninja

Yeah this shit isn't even attempting anymore it just says no as soon as I load it.

Look what I found on 3dsiso
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277197-pokemon-sun-moon-special-demo-version-titlekeys.html

6 minutes remaining on the megaupload in this thread

mega.nz/#!jcwWwZ4D!zOmewXBVM7VFUvTqqxXGh_PDg-yNXJmgi5VhztR6lmU

It's a shame all the anons here have already fallen asleep. Just another hour and they would have their demo. Perhaps it's for the best that they don't stay up all night playing this.

Yeah I just want it to play at work tomorrow.

I tired getting the Demo via CIAngel after encoding the titkekeys and doing something fucking retarded, and now it hangs on the 3DS screen. But since someone just posted it SocketPunch will do for now.

Whats the difference between this and BACA_Dec.7z?

one is decrypted and the other isn't

Cry more you fucking casual ass faggot, Nintendo doesn't even make Pokemon

Yeah it's called online multiplayer and Battle Tower you underaged scrub

are you that user that said pokemon is competitive?

It's like my 3DS wants to tell people I'm a fag.

That's just an overall feature, a shame they took it out later too because having customizable characters was sweet. Too bad they kill off great features for muh unique game selling points.

It exists for some homebrew programs but it's pretty QUALITY in my experience, just get a flash card.

github.com/ahezard/nds-hb-menu/releases

I'm picking the owl.

cia: docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7KFkboWBcmkRk1sZVV5eXN1MUE&export=download

seed: drive.google.com/file/d/0B7KFkboWBcmkcW5pSDE3NFVEeFk/view

put on sdmc:/fbi/seed/
Open FBI > Titles > Sun/Moon Demo > Import Seed and confirm
It should work after that

Also, while the data for unknown pokemon was replaced with Pikachu's data, that still tells us how many Pokemon there are

You're so ass ravaged by the mere mentioning of it that I'm going to assume you are that user.

pls kill yourself

Yeah it was pretty funny there was such concern when Sun/Moon was announced that the pokemon company came out and said NOA will not be touching the game.

NoA hasn't ever done a Pokemon game, you moron. It's always been TPCi/Pokemon USA. And protip: they've been actively censoring shit for years now as well as changing stuff needlessly.

Why don't you actually read my post? Instead of just seeing some words and assume the rest.

Fine, here ya go

he's struggling to hide his power level again

It's garbage

Technically isn't it new Pokemon and new forms, since the game treats every form as a different Pokemon technically? Or am I wrong in that assumption?

Has the guy in charge of PHBank said whether the demo will help him or not when it comes to allowing it to work with Sun & Moon?

Anyone else got at the end of the demo of S/M and kept stuck in a black screen?

I got onto the NA eshop but it doesn't look like we got the demo yet.

A'ight guys, so I'm on rxtools 11.0.0-33U and I need to do a system update before I access the eshop to download this gay demo for this overhyped washed up series.

I heard something about the update disabling menuhax, which is what I'm using as I'm doing that shit where you hold the L button on boot to enter the homebrew menu. What do I need to do to get around this and should I be able to go from rxtools to another cfw safely?

AH9L and Luma are the best ones right now, so I'll probably try and get one of those I guess.

Seriously I've been out of the loop since I originally hacked my o3ds back in January or February and I can't find any answers about updating shit in this thread or on Jewgle.

You can update rxtools CFW to the latest firmware just fine m8

As a tip though, if you want to stick with emunand, I recommend deleting all internet connections on your sysnand so you don't accidentally update it. In addition, configure menuhax so you don't even need to press any buttons for it to come up when you power on

I found out today that you can now install A9LH on an N3DS without downgrading to 2.x. So, I finally installed A9LH.

Neat.

How exactly do you update a9lh.

I never wanted to fuck with it again after the process took 10 hours with all the issues ironed out

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Updating-A9LH

Follow the guide in the OP. You're in luck, the rest is easy.

Yo

If that Pikachu is the one from yellow version I can dig it. Not sure how legendary pre-evos work. Wimpod and Salandit evos look great.

AS USUAL, FIRE WINS THIS GENERATION

x and y doesn't count

Also worth noting Silvally is missing so this is very likely not everybody.

They were just posting the new shit. This is everything.

No they weren't they've got multiple full evolution lines that were already known like bonsweet and yungoos

I FUCKING KNEW I SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALONE.

God…It's over

Then why end on Marshadow at the end of the dex? The guy said the next video would be shinies and shit.

Who would've guessed Popplio would evolve into the furbait starter of the generation?

It hurts.

Always back up everything. Especially with this hack bullshit.

Eh. I just took what was listed at the top on the instructions literally (Overwrite everything).

If this self-destructs on me in the future, I just can't care anymore. Maintaining this homebrew is fucking bonkers for my level of stupidity

??? because they're showing yet unrevealed pokemon alongside the revealed ones. My point is that they're showing all the models in the data for the demo, and notably one pokemon we know is real is missing which logically means there may be others missing from the demo as well.

I can't believe there were any of you guys actually left. Delusion is a hell of a drug.

Shinies.

He literally setup a PowerPoint slide?

Jesus, someone get Sony Vegas for this poor man

I guess I'll just stick to my old version, what do newer versions add by the way?

Is all the money you spent on your 3ds not worth the 1-2 hours it takes to install alh9? Like seriously, if you're going to pirate at least do it well.

I want them.

The final forms look shit and only Popplio's oine is half decent.

Thats right, furrybait is better than those other two. They're needlessly edgy and cool, which makes the basic forms look out of place.

God, Persian having its head replaced with a fucking orb with ears and whiskers slapped on it annoys me to no end

Littens is cool but I agree that Rowlet's is SHit

you people are as bad as the ridley fags

Alolan Persian confirmed for Garfield.

No, they would be as bad as the Ridleyfags if they held to the "alternative final forms for each version" bullshit.

I would hold onto the alt forms cause that fire final is complete shit looking and probably the worst looking starter final evolve I have ever seen.

Luckily for you there's no real reason to. A dumb bootloader for arm9loaderhax.bin is perfect, a bare-bones CFW fallback for no SD card is practically useless as any hacked 3DS wants an SD card. Also A9LH must work or you've got a brick, it makes sense to keep it simple, stupid, and not bloat it with extra (potentially buggy) features. Treat it as something to leave the fuck alone.

Also if it's an N3DS you can probably still update it without anything fancy, but I haven't tried. In any case, first paragraph applies.

Let them believe. Let them sink into their beliefs.

Their fall will be as heavy and as entertaining to watch as the fall of Ridleyfags.

Pass the popcorn.

Let's say I bought a N3DSXL from a friend, and only after buying this I learn that it's at 11.1
Is there any chance in the future that it will be moddable, or am I shit outta luck?

Here are the sprites, likely also corresponding to Alola's Regional Dex.

mediafire.com/file/x0kczw4taez6qht/sm.zip

I hope none of you liked Gen V's Bug-types, because literally none of them are included. Solrock and Lunatone aren't either, despite being the literal Sun and Moon Pokemon.

Do these new games from x-y onward take place in the anime universe or something? I don't get why gamefreak is so hellbent on mixing these things together when they felt so separate before.

Well it's just the demo so it's not 100% final.

Mostly out of luck, I'm afraid. The only two options would be hard-modding or getting your hands on another 3DS which has been hacked.

Some Frenchfags have come out with a DIY kit so you don't have to solder yourself, but I'm not sure how legit it actually is: consolex-bordeaux.fr/content/downgrade-2ds-3ds-new3ds-firmware-11.1.0-34-possible

Thing is, I do have a hacked 3DS, on version 9.somethingoranother. Is there a way I can get my pirate on if I have that? Sorry for babby questions, if you got a guide that would work just fine

projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?46315-Pok�mon-Rutile-Ruby-and-Star-Sapphire-v2-1
Yeah that's pretty hype

I'm still mad they don't use the anime sound effects for the Pokeballs.

So does that mean we acquire them sooner or later?

user calm the fuck down
all you have to do is create a folder in the root of your sd card call /files9/

Oh no you won't
Proceed with part 2 and stop letting your dyslexia scare you at part 1.

It's already moddable
All you have to do is learn how to solder or find someone with an already homebrewed 3ds

So with shameless, if a game were to appear at midnight, I could just boot up the program and immediately find it in the server database and download it via QR with FBI just like that?

user, read the damn OP

Installing a cia through a QR in FBI is, to my knowlege, just a hosted cia file, not from Nintendos servers.

Best hope is sitting on 3dsiso.com and hope they rip it quickly, or getting CIAngel and manually typing the title id and enckey to download the cia, then install with FBI.

Remember kids, Freeshop DOES NOT update automatically, and Cruel needs to manually update a cache to show things, while CIAngel does not.

Still waiting for the name of the artist. The cat is fully out of the bag so he better name himself.

if it doesn't have 130+ base attack stat

But that's wrong.
You just have to enter the link to the title key website's download of encTitleKeys or whatever and it updates it automatically for you.

It just updated with the Sun and Moon demo for me.

what the fuck
FUCK YOU

Anybody know where to get dumps of official themes?

does the guide cover how to do this?

Yes

It is literally Garfield's head.

Is the Sun/Moon demo CIAed yet or is it too big?

It's on freeshop, go get it

It's about half a gig.
Get it on freeshop

My wireless internet is only 100kb/s on the 3DS for some reason. CIA is infinitely faster.

huh

Rock star gym leader had lyrics too

fucking really?

you for serious?

When you get near a trainer in the demo, the screen grows a bit darker.

pokemon made this thread reach bump limit in just 9 hours.

the power of autism

Can autism move mountains?

Damn.
Still not sure if I wanna go with the owl or cat starter.

BARF

Geodude and its evolutions look acceptable though.

Fuck the Ash Greninja and talking Pikachu though.
Why the fuck are they forcing anime cancer into these games now?

Satoshi-Gekkouga was the most popular vote in Nihongoland, blame the slanty eyed kids.

Two nukes weren't enough.
Speaking of which…
Might finally give in and play Uranium.

No amount of nukes will fix japan

yo fagit where you at

He dead

I think what they mean is it won't show up until it's in the cache (which is freeshop-specific), even if it's on 3ds.titlekey.com or whatever. Probably has to do with the icon, description, region, etc..

3dsiso has them.

Game was leaked to 3dsiso right now.

full game?

Can i safely update my emunand from 11.0 to 11.1 using the settings update? I'm using luma.

Upgrade to a9lh

Unless It's as easy as installing luma i can't be assed.

Then you will get no help here, fuck off.

Go fuck yourself, i ain't spending 10 hours trying to install that shit so i don't have to wait a 5 seconds every time i restart my 3ds which is never. Last time i turned my 3ds off was 4 months ago.

Feel free to get cancer and die you uneducated fuck, you will get no help here. Go kill yourself.

its a 10 minute install the most it takes is to do the backups of the emu and sysnand you double nigger.

Those digits are wasted on a filthy emuserf

Is this what you mean?

3dsiso.com/cia-requests/277203-pokemon-sun-game.html

Stay triggered, cucks.

We have a new process user. You've already done the hard part. The rest is easy and quick, especially if you have an n3ds

Even still, i just want to play video games. I don't want to have to download new shit and learn this whole new system.
As i said before if i can't just drag and drop the new file the same as luma i don't want to deal with it.

Then as we already told you, fuck off and die you fucking emuserf.

Triggered.

You're too stupid to use google and you're too stupid to know how to safely determine it for yourself. Oh, and you're stupid enough to ask this question on a thread where nobody knows the answer anyway, because we're not filthy emuserfs like you
You're embarrassing. Seriously.

Or i wanted to interact with the formerly friendly and helpful 3ds homebrew community and not be forced to use jewgle, and click on links from plebbit or gbacuck.

There's nothing to learn. And it pretty much just is drag, drop, execute. But since you want to remain an emuserf, read the damn OP on how to switch cfw.

You know that the guide for upgrading to A9LH doesn't require you to go to reddit or gbatemp, right? Also, google isn't the only search engine, you retarded faggot.

We are friendly rule, it's just been an unwritten that emuserfs are to be relentlessly bullied. It

I can't get the Health & Safety inject to work properly on my 2DS.
I've retried twice it says it's successful each time but Health & Safety is still working normally.
I fallowed the Plailect guide to the letter (didn't even know what Gateway downgrading was) so I'm not sure whats wrong.
Anyone know what I should do?

are you absolutely sure you're not re-injecting your h&s app?

Did you remember to use FBI_with_banner.app to inject in your 3ds and not hs.app?

Wow, I feel fucking dumb.
Thanks guys.

That's the a9lh process for ya
If you run into anymore issues read through the steps carefully to make sure you didn't just skip over or misread one.

Just me or does Hyrule warriors run like shit on an O2DS? Same with the Sun/Moon demo? Did Nintendo decide 5 FPS on an O3DS was enough and fuck everything else?

Yes. They are slow as shit because they upgraded the hardware in the n3ds. You can "play" those games on an o3ds, but they run like dogshit, and don't even try turning on 3d. Games started running like that with pokemon X and Y.

3ds homebrew community is nice and does answer questions. Just don't mention you are using emunand or your anus will be relentlessly bullied.

same, but what if tsareena is just a loli on stilts?

So I was making bad decisions a few nights ago and decided to redownload a title key on FBI, and ran what I thought was the same ID. My 3DS is now unable to run anything besides DevMenu and Settings, and gets stuck on that black loading screen with the logo and red pulses.

Any way to fix my retard mistake without loading a backup? I made one, don't get me wrong, I just hate how long it takes to transfer a file from my external hard drive all the way to the SD card. Loading my backup after clearing everything can save my sorry ass, r-right

I was previously reluctant to update from my Emunand running Cakes to A9LH with Luma3DS, I figured that I would do it later. Well yesterday I couldn't start the Pokemon Sun & Moon demo in my emunand with cakes, it would give me an error everytime I tried to start it. I spent a good 4 hours doing the upgrade to AL9H but boy was it worth it. Everything just works so much better, including the demo. If you still haven't upgraded, do it now. Seriously, It's stupid proof as long as you actually read all the steps. I was worried about something bad happening with my emunand when moving it over to the new sysnand, but everything went smoothly and I didn't run into a single problem. You are doing yourself a disservice if you're staying on a old hack. Follow the guide to a point and make multiple backups along the way.

Not sure why that would happen, but I suppose a backup woukd work, as the new title key wouldnt be in the backup of the nintendo 3ds folder. I hope you have a copy of that.

If I understand titlekeys, which I dont terribly, might I suggest you go to said Nintendo 3DS folder and delete the offending folder? I assume you know what you unstalled, so just check for its titlekey on 3ds.titlekeys.com

I run a 2DS with rxTools unironically and enjoy silky smooth 30 fps on Hyrule Warriors. The Sun/Moon demo runs fine.

I never get why, but Ive never had any problems with rxtools, emunands or the worse hardware.

:^)

No, I got the titlekey and installed the app associated with it. Sorry for fucking that up.

I'm using a backup, fug it

Also, I finally installed freeshop.
Holy shit, how does this even exist? It's awesome to not have to download .cia files separately since my internet i super fast.
I mean I know how it works but jesus Nintendo you screwed up big time. There's literally no reason to use the eshop now (right?) since freeshop is sooo much nicer and faster to browse. hrrrrrn the 3ds pirating scene is the best one ever, and I've been around since the beginning of emulation, hacking and everything. I fucking love it.

Gotta be honest, if I could spoof funds I'm sure you can, I remember a Twitter photo where they were in some menu that let them add funds I'd use eShop because freeshop seems to crash like a motherfucker when I queue more than 10 games, sometimes 3 if I'm lucky.

I just want to get games in my sleep, goddammit is it really this hard to make a stable homebrew app? I can't be the only one who gets facefucked by it, right?

I added like 12 games at once just to try it and it worked just fine, downloaded in like no time as well. *shrug*

Try 20. Also how big are we talking? These VC/DSiware games? If they're like 500+ MB I want your internet speed.

Also, even better than PSP's scene? Holy shit.

*raises paw*

470mb to 4.4gb, mostly the latter. Internet speed is 100mbit/100mbit so a max of about 12.5mb a second. My router can handle that speed wireless just fine but idk what the top speed of the 3ds wireless is. I am not by my 3ds now but it was downloading pretty fast.

*teleports behind you*

Psssh,
Nothing personnel, kid…

*unzips katana*

Caps at 500kb/s.

I get you installed it, so find the titleid number then search your sd for it, and delete it.

Nerd

Alright loaded a backup. It works now.

*unzips sage*

Put that sage away user
We both know you're not man enough to use it.

Yes I am, pussyboy

C-calm down user!

I think at this point we have passed the psp scene in ease and customization, and we are quickly approaching it on number of games you can run if we havent passed it already.