Private Servers

Is the the only option if you want a decent population?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Private servers are pretty much dead user. Either the populations are too small, or the servers are total trash. Nost is dead, it will never come again

[ ] ! 10/54

forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44399
"As a consequence, if Blizzard doesn't make an announcement to honour their own core values, be sure that we will."

user, most of us from nost are either waiting on WoC or Corecraft

There is also Default's server, one of the guys from the nost guild who started work on his own TBC server, there are even plans to take it public so it's not just 10 people on a WoW PS.

We're just waiting for enslave to be fixed before we go full PTR and start open beta testing

work has been solid so far on the server, don't see an issue really.

I just play WoW singleplayer doing quests and just listening to it's ost. I wish there were some real players to join a party with but if nost is dead there's no point.

Why not play Cisquisition or Skyrim if you're so fond of doing fetch quests on your own?

Because Cisquisition is liberal shit and skyrim doesn't have such great world design?

All it had going for it was numbers which was 80% bots. Moderation was ass, they "patched" shit because people whined it was 'unfair' (AV backdoor, Hunters being able to farm DMN trib).

Not to mention the win trade scandal, with the win traders not only having their bans reversed, but being allowed ot keep their accrued honor. the Chinese gold farmers that camped devilsaur and other end game resources, effectively controlling the market.

or how about how they let the top alliance guilds bot to keep tabs on world spawns with not actual ramifications other than banning a level 2 alt?

Well, I was not that deep into the game. I have no idea about the trade scandals or things like that. I just joined parties and did missions. But what did matter to me is population, I need to have a high population in a mmorpg if I'm playing online, otherwise I might just play it alone.

Then go play CoD if all you care about is popularity and player count.

Fun fact, WoW servers had a cap of 2.5K because the data packet protocol they used was shit for an MMO. cross server shit didn't happen till recently in an attempt to make their worlds not feel dead.

Nost was one poor choice after another with no real thought behind anything, even banning people on their forums who dare speak out against moderation

Where did I heard that before? Oh right, youtube comments and cuckchan, on every single argument when someone has nothing to say that matters. Why don't you go fuck yourself instead?

If you hated it so much you should had stopped playing it you stupid douche.

The WoW private server scene is in desperate fucking need of a hero but I seriously hope those shifty french retards drop out of the race to be it. I don't want to be stuck pugging and competing for ore with six thousand chinks again.

You care about quantity not quality, so go play some casual AAA title since lots of people play those.

You literally are from reddit and/or facebook

Nost literally could have moved hosts, they only shut down because they tried to get blizzard to hire them. They threw their community under the bus for a chance at jobs.

It's a mmorpg you idiot, do you know what it stands for? Do you have any idea how player count matters to an mmorpg? I can't believe you are seriously comparing a mmorpg with a lot of players with call of duty, it's just mind blowing how retarded you are. One needs a lot of players to be enjoyable, another does not. I played mmorpgs for more than you lived so go fuck yourself.

Yeah, I am LITERALLY from whatever shithole you mention just so you can have the last words, literally! I'm not wasting a single more second replying to you, fucking stupid asshole, what the hell do you think you're talking about spouting the generic "go play cod" when someone thinks MMORPGs need lots of players.

someone please

the acronym itself is redundant, as much as MOBA is

I'm not, you are, you only care about player count remember, not quality of the server or whether or not specific parts of the game work properly.

Are you a tranny too? or a woman you seem hysterical mate. If you had been in the nost guild you would have been chased out and laughed at

I can't handle, friend. The feeling isn't ever going to come back is it

Kronos is great

Kronos II has a bigger population though. I'd say it's currently the best private server out there with 1x rates.

Agreed, K1 seemed to have problems but K2 out of the gate had more than I can remember K1 having.

Not as bad as Elyisum