CALIFORNIA ON FIRE

fast southern California winds making fire spread rapidly
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2858/web
pscp.tv/w/1yoKMMeBLNYKQ
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/05/southern-california-fire-forces-over-600-homes-to-evacuate.html

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1YqJDLwPnMDJV
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/go-unhinged-chelsea-handler-blames-donald-trump-la-fires/
areavibes.com/san buenaventura (ventura)-ca/weather/
youtube.com/watch?v=hGEYU9pKDFk
archive.fo/68zwc
archive.fo/X4Nxe
live-safe.org/2010/06/17/10-things-that-won’t-burn-in-a-house-fire/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150386079
youtube.com/watch?v=qld8bU5AZ4Y
adsbexchange.com/
adsbexchange.com/airborne-military-aircraft/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope it hits the poz-zones this time.

Is it really still hot there in december?

California has a lot of pacific winds that sweep across the western plains on the coast line. A lot of the flora is dry due to droughts. Southern California is still pretty hot this season, but even if they weren't, they'd still have fire problems.

This is what happens when your state is filled with
FLAMING HOMOSEXUALS

go to liveleak, faggot. They will love you there.

fuck you carlos you fucking beaner

Depends. The days get slightly colder in the winder usually, but it's still positively balmy compared to anywhere else except Florida. If the Santa Ana winds start blowing in from the desert, though (and they can do so pretty much any time they fucking feel like it) the temperatures will head up to near 100 degrees.

Last year on Christmas it was like 95 degrees. Not even fucking kidding.

actually its fucking freezing here right now

isnt it mudslide season???

Id go insane living in weather like that

Happens all the time in California. Won't do anything. Won't change anything. Doesn't matter, unless you're one of the people in the affected area. In conclusion, fuck off, a thread died for this inconsequential bullshit.

40 degrees is still shorts weather faggot

I mean, I live in a fucking desert, its pretty cold. Not that it bothers me, but its cold by basic kikefornia standards. I hate this state, I want to move to montana.

Beach cities still reach the 70's this time of year, it's hot as fuck.

Well, there's your problem. Why the fuck would you want to do that? Trying to be one of those manly "living off the land" faggots in a place where nature has decided there will be hardly any life?

70 is hot???? I wish it was 70 normally, I hate the fucking weather here, its always fucking 80+

I said I want to move to montana

is the darpa weather machine responsible? heh

Yes, I live in the mountains in Colorado, the warmest it gets here is about 80 degrees during the summer. And that's in a unusually hot summer.

Well, okay, but that's trading the frying pan for the freezer. Hope you like six months out of the year where going outside will literally kill you in under a minute.

A better question is: why are you in the desert in the first place?

I was born here, I haven't left yet

What a wonderful case for antinatalism.

It amazes me why people would choose to live in a desert, it's like they want to be shitskins or something.

faggots pedos and jews are attracted to deserts and beaches

its not my fault, I didn't choose this state.

sub 50 here but it's dry as fuck and rains last spring made a lot of plant growth that is now dry and ready to burn.

yes you did. Unless you are a poorfag that can't move into the mountains.

I'm a poorfag who can't move yet, but soon I will finally be able to leave this communist shithole

this. Getting out of commiefornia is nearly as impossible as escaping Ohio.

good luck then. Get a cabin in the woods and grow your own garden.

is the darpa weather machine responsible? heh>>10999091

shit double post

Not really, you just have to do it. There has been a mass migration from California to Colorado for nearly 4 decades. That's the reason our state is blue now. I wouldn't recommend moving here unless you go to a small mountain town. Avoid the Denver area and Pueblo.

California destroys everything in this country

just watch and cheer.

Obligatory post.

WELCOME TO THE HUMAN RACE

Escape from LA was a fake response to a dictatorial government. It made people think "hey wait, going against the government is fucking weird and radical". It's a fun movie though, still propaganda.

Yeah it was pretty Religion of Cuck™ophilically pozzed.

It makes you wonder if the CIA was involved. Oh wait, they were.

Those digits seem to confirm

I live in the high desert. We lure the niggers in with heat in the summer clearing a hundred then we deep freeze the fuckers with negative temps. Want to get away from niggers year round? Leave the coast and stay away from urban centers inland.

Just in time for 11,000,000 GET too

Again? Its December, how are there still wild fires?

I wonder which illegal alien started this one

Lack of rust, great weather 70% of the year, Mining, oil, less faggots, and solitude. I live inthe Clark County area all my life and, typically December hit's this place with near cryogenic freezing. It's starting to get cold to run my computers intake fan out the window. California burns all the fucking time, and this year we had crazy snow fall and flood damage. Commiefornia was a terrible mistake. Deserts make men into crazier and more efficient men.

Beach cities? It was fucking 90 a couple days ago and I'm hours from the coast

Can confirm It's windy as fuck here right now
t. SoCalfag

The fire should cleanse us of San Francisco.

currently north Ventura, by also kagel canyon, in sf valley and Santa Clarita next to sf valley also on fire now

That's a big fucking mistake m8. Montana is great, but jobs are very sparse, and it's difficult to make money out there. I have a handful of friends in MT and every one of them has multiple jobs they work at different times of the year, and it's rough. MT is a better state for retirement than making a new life for yourself as a young man. I don't mean to fully discourage you, I love MT and want to live there too. But there are a lot of difficult realities about living there you might not be prepared for.
Washington and Colorado arepretty legit if you are looking for mountains/outdoors but need to be closer to steady work. The Dakotas are generally flat and boring but they have some good oil related jobs if that's a direction you're interested in. Midwest states like Wisconsin are friendly and cheap and white and have great food, but are too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer for my liking. Some good tech jobs in and around Madison might be worth checking out. Omaha isn't as terrible as I thought it would be. Sort of depends on what kind of work you're looking for.

Its all ok. It's mostly beaner barrios and boomer retirement houses

All ventura fags should come hang out at camarillo institution alehouse with me.

All SoCal fags should move out of a desert that's not capable of sustaining large amounts of human life and stop stealing water from CA and NV to water your fucking lawns.

The nuthatch in Ventura burned down but they managed to evacuate the nuts before they got roasted. (((Group therapy))) was ruined on Tuesday though.

Also Jesus held a free cremation event at the cemetary in Santa Paula, and he had a Monday - Tuesday fire sale on funeral plots there (get em while they're red-hot).

I used to live on Northern Nevada and miss the hell out of it. The desert kicks ass. Gives you pride in the desolate type of areas the white man can make liveable.

Fuhrer dubs checked

That canyon had some special intel related dealings with the music industry and is an operations hub

God is burning (((Holly Wood)))

Thread theme

Really roasts those chestnuts.

Feels pretty smug to be only a few miles from it all and be protected by the winds.

This is what they get for giving us that tranny banging muslim cocksucker psychopath Osama Binsadaam Hussein Laden

If dubs, the face of Moloch appears in this mp4

Monsoon season can't get here fast enough m8

Finding it was easier than expected.

Just a taste of the fire these faggots and Jews are going to feel for all eternity

I bet you think is great weather.

(checked)

I used to live in CA, fuck 'em.
Thread theme

Fire Ecologist here,
Firefighting does literally fucking nothing for wildfires. The only reason they stop is because they hit the ocean, or it starts raining. There has literally never been a single study showing that increasing firefighting funding results in less fires, or even less severity in fires, or really any positive metric. Based on the data, humans have very little impact on fire breaking out.

It's just a matter of time before shit burns.

Burn baby burn
COMMIE INFERNO
Burn baby burn
BURN THAT MOTHER DOWN

i knew it

2017 the year we relive the sodom and gomora myth

DEPORTED
(permanently)

Found the cause of the Ventura fire… Looks like Jimmy opened his present early.

>mfw Commiefornia fails to meet its (((greenhouse gas))) emission reductions because of a purely natural process. Although no doubt started by some fucking beaner and his backwoods park weed opperation.

For once a beaner does something right!
releases more plantfood into the air to counter commiefornia's reductions

Wow, that's the least crowded I've seen I-405 be in years.

live scope
periscope.tv/w/1YqJDLwPnMDJV
405 is closed 101 will be next.

This fire is nuts, gloom tube?

*BRAZIL ON FIRE

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/go-unhinged-chelsea-handler-blames-donald-trump-la-fires/
lol waiting on the second big burn to start

>tfw escaped from Ohio to California kill me

Heh, yep. I haven't needed a jacket the last two winters here in LA. Weird rain though, looks more like high spped fog than rain.

even collecting and removing dry brush from forests?

>>>/test/

This isn't that funny.
I grew up in a bad neighborhood in Philadelphia, before my mother sent me to life with my Aunt and Uncle there. I had a good life there except for my faggot meth addict cousin, and the other cousins who couldn't even into wincest. Anyway, I had numerous episodes there, too many to mention, but I remember my first trip there. I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said fresh and there was a dice in the mirror, If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought Nah, forget it, yo holmes, to Bel-Air.

christ man, get out. the people suck, the weather sucks, the government sucks, fucking run.

If dubs fucking off yourself. If singles I'll do it first, fucking terrible meme.

Knew it at Philadelphia.
Nice try though.

Isn't that a statue of an owl though? Pretty sure it's connected to the Roman goddess Minerva, whom is associated with wisdom.
Not really surprising that wizards would pray to such a being.

80f Is not that bad, stop being a pussy.

This years sucked nuts. 2014 monsoon brought flash floods that swept cars out of parking lots.

hahaha actually its lots of illegal alien spics in the central portion of ventura county that are threatened and being displaced by this fire. this fire is great for the area; spics are being forced out and a children's psych ward (the type of place where kike feminist and anti-white spics/niggers get to drug white children and fuck with them) called vista del mar burned down. the icing on the cake for me and my white family is that if enough of ventura and oxnard burn, my mothers house might increase in value! fuck spics, they deserve fire and bullets

FBI Director Chris Wray defends his law enforcement agency amid persistent criticism

27 fbi leakers under investigation

Right now at this very momen

I lived in Ventura (currently on fire) for a while and that chart is total fucking shit. I'm an Arkansas fag so I have a pretty good idea of what real weather is like. (This week we're having winter, last week we had spring with one early summer day and a thunderstorm mixed in. Who know what tommorow will bring.)

areavibes.com/san buenaventura (ventura)-ca/weather/

Average temp:
July/August: 65F
Dec: 54F

Theres also the mountains which have hot Summers and ski resorts in winter. (I worked at Snow Summit for a season.) The desert which is fucking hot and then super nice during winter. (My grandma lived in "Palm Desert) And then San Diego area is always warm. (Just visited a few times.)

While I was in Ventura it rained once for a week straight and that was all the rain. So it's a very dry place. And during the spring in the mountains they had lightning storms which are just thunderstorms with no rain which started a few fires. California is supposed to be the land of fire. Redwood trees even require fire to germinate and open the seed cones. And seeing as the oldest of these trees are about 3000 years old it's easy to see Cali is always supposed to be on fire.

Don't forget the Vietnamese.

Also your mother's house is probably already fucking rediculous expensive. Enough to buy a house in any Normie state twice the size and live off the other half of the money comfortably for a good while. But then again, who would want any Cali fucks moving in and ruining their state too.

Removing duff from forests is not only extremely expensive, but still doesn't do anything. The duff is back to pre-burn or pre-clear levels within 5 years. So unless you are constantly removing duff all the time, it won't make a difference.

That, and fire suppression is not a tenable solution regardless, because,
LESS FIRE = MORE TREES
MORE TREES = MORE GROUND LITTER (leaves, twigs, etc.)
MORE GROUND LITTER = MORE FIRE
MORE FIRE = LESS TREES
LESS TREES = LESS GROUND LITTER
LESS GROUND LITTER = LESS FIRE
Therefore,
MORE FIRE = LESS FIRE

Fire is a normal part of the landscape. Fire allows trees to establish themselves. Without fire, you see shade tolerant species, like pines, slowly encroach and kill off shade intolerant species, like oaks. The western landscape is changing from plains and oak woodland to huge swathes of mixed conifer forest, because we have been trying to reduce the impact of fire instead of just letting it burn. We keep doing backburns and prescribed burns, which just means you get EXTREMELY dense forests with no plains, pushed right up to population centers.

One thing to realize with fires, is that spotting exists. You can't just contain a fire, because embers and burning branches are carried up into the sky by the hot winds, and then they fall several hundred feet in front of the fire, creating the next front. This is how fires cross rivers and roads, and how plainsfires are able to be contained extremely quickly. 2ft weeds and shrubs don't really spot compared to a 400ft conifer, which will puke burning hell for 5 minutes before the front passes it.

Trees also don't really die from fire, only the younger trees and shrubs, along with the litter and grasses along the floor. The actual flames last on average 2 minutes as the front passes. Bark on mature trees is thick enough to save trees, but saplings, seedlings, and young trees do not have thick enough bark. They either burn, or get boiled. So if you constantly attempt to prevent fire, suddenly you have trees thick enough to survive a burn, and now the ONLY WAY to stop fucking up the ecosystem is logging.

Oh but god fucking forbid you start logging, suddenly everybody comes out of the woodwork.
Well you dumb fucking nigs, if we don't log, the next time a fire happens there wont BE a fucking national park here, it will be barren scorched hell because of how fucking dense it is. I've been in forests where you literally cannot go half a foot before hitting another tree, that shit is not normal. No animals live there because there is no food, because the only plants are conifers. Fire turns into uncontrollable crownfires, which is what you saw in Canada last year, and what you see in California all the time.

Water and wind are what creates fire, and water and wind are what puts fire out. Put some useless firefighter faggot on screen to say
Next day the wind picks up

Have a 100m border of no trees around your house, have spigots around your house to hose shit down, and you are fireproof. It's people who live directly next to a forest in a dry region that die, not people who know what they're doing.

I always said that farmland should surround cities, because fire will not cross a field. It's too big, and fields don't spot enough to resume burning on the other end. But instead we have farmland in the middle of nowhere, and cities downwind from massive forests. So now when there's a fire, the cities choke on smoke for a few weeks, and the farmers have to deal with USFS/BLM/USDA nonsense constantly with clearing and landrights.

I'm fairly certain these fires are just viral marketing for Half Life 3

HL3 isn't coming, user. You have to let it go.

Commiefornia is fucking done

I hope you realize that a 4.2 is fucking nothing.

It's_fucking_nothing.jpg
6.0 and higher is what you are looking for.

At this rate, I'd be surprised if Cali doesn't sink into the ocean because of the Trump Curse.

Thank you god for destroying Sodom. Please don't let any of them live so they can bring their cancerous shit north and keep making my state worse.

Seriously.

Don't fucking count your chickens yet! We need the big one to hit and natural gas lines to rupture to really immolate this stain from our country.

while this sort of thing has been known to happen down there periodically it strikes me as odd the timing of this event, it being so close to wintertime. far as i can remember these events have been known to occur during the hotter months. after witnessing the Santa Rosa fires up north and concluding they were most likely the result of directed energy weaponry, i cannot help but be suspicious the same might be true about whats going on now in Santa Clarita. i do hope i am wrong.

Good to see my Tax dollars at work.

it is but its overvalued for what it is imo (like all real estate out there) if your imagining some huge mansion, don't. its a tiny one story shity suburban house with four bedrooms crammed into it. the neighboring houses are less than 10 feet away and im talking structures, not property line. I don't blame you for not wanting cali fags in your state but there are a surprising amount of non-self hating whites out there and the numbers are growing as people wake up. I couldn't take it anymore though, i finally got the fuck out and went to the north east, which actually isn't much better.

thats Minerva, not Moloch (a bull)
the spider is Arachne (sculpted into the bronze chalice on the altar below the owl)
i have been there personally many times.
no i am not a member and despite being invited for over 15 years will never be.

checked.

???
Holla Forumsrofit

I hope one day a crusade can be made to take back the pozzed areas of California. That or Jefferson breaks away.

Why not both?

Everyone knows it's the Jeb! curse

Sonoma was an arson fire committed by a homeless illegal take your fucking meds

Its arson my dude its almost always Mexicans or Blacks starting fires either accidentally or on purpose. It's no joke when Trump says Illegal Mexicans are scum, they go into the National Forests and start up fires and whoops lose control, the fire spreads through the brush. This has happened every few years, you don't need energy weapons when a simple match will do the same job.

Thank you for quality post user.

The people who arson the forests should be shot on sight to make an example of.

not sure what happened after that, but given that this was during obongo's first term and we were in commiefornia, probably not a god damned thing. heil trump.

Laser Guns sound fancy and menacing. The Goyim can't fight against Sooper Space Lazors. Kikes love themselves a dramatic threat to drum up more fear.

Baffling how leftists don't realise that a planet and environment without whites in the hands of shitskins is going to be abused worse than they could possible envision.

a 4.2 is like I farted in my chair

See you Saturday user

I remember a few years ago when an illegal spic nearly killed some woman ranger when she found out he had started a fire.

I'm pretty sure it's just a legal definition, it's not meant to map exactly to scientific ones.

what a moron u r

That's where I grew up on my grandmother's ranch near Bakersfield, she showed me how to take pot shots at nigger squatter/druggies with a .22 rifle back when all the cops were white and understood. I hope to one day be as racist as she was, she was from England, so she had a real way with words while shooting.

Even so, a lot of the non-natives aren't adapted to it and create more dangerous conditions than existed historically. Most of the brush here is an invasive species. "The weed that won the west." Also, fucking exploding eucalyptus. Not to mention that we've had a whole bunch of diseases lately. Bark beetle and sudden oak death have helped generate tinderbox conditions well outside the normal range. Density doesn't help, of course. I don't understand how Arizona was able to fix their shit and we're still running a patchwork approach.

It's normal for California to be mildly on fire from like July to October in the Inland Empire / Greater LA area. This season has not been normal.

4.0 is only a big deal if it's in the Cascadia subduction zone.

These people are completely deranged, and I thank kek I can witness it.

her house deserved to burn

I don't know this guy, but he looks like he's kvetching to his loiya!
< Who's gonna pay for this catastrophe? It's unudah shoah!!!

Is this going to be the hot new trend among leftists? Instead of blaming chaotic phenomena as acts of God we'll now have acts of Trump?

Oh I'm laffin.

Pic #1 is a Jewish Temple. #2 and #3 look like nice homes, damn.

wait a fucking second, does that mean they are implying… no, it can't be! trump is god!:^)

I remember Dorner, he was an all around mans man. Survived many encounters by people who wanted to destroy his life. This day I remember you Dorner, you were a hero to the men who were character assassinated by cowards.

Fan the flames, burn and unmake
may only ash remain
no temple in its wake
purge the filth, fire-chan.

(((getty center)))
burn firechan, burn

Guys making fun of California being on fire isn't funny.

It's hilarious.

BURN ON FIRE-CHAN

Checked for KEK.

Soon.

Imagine just one little shake up in the SA fault. It'd be glorious.

This has been making me very happy. All the jews and faggots and junkie degenerates burning up… So much winning and it's only going to get better. With the added bonus that Shlomo has shut down filming of all his filth.

Holy digits proclaim the end of commiefornia and the death of many kikes/muds/shitlibs. Ave fire-chan.

A Wyatt Fagg probably posted that.

BURN ON FIRE-CHAN

Pyroterrorism is highly underrated. 1000 cadres in 1000 cities could take down the whole world.

Captcha: purtiy

THANK SPACETIME I STOCKED UP ON MARSHMALLOWS!
blz send helb…

WTF happened though? ohio is getting shitskinned hard

Everywhere is getting shitskinned hard, there's a lot to go around.

I just want my ethno-state back. My hometown is literally fucking pajeet-ville now. And where the fuck did all the asians swarm in from all of a sudden? It feels like 40% white here now.

It's reality brother. Boomers sold the white future of the US out for the dole. It's fucking painful to look watch the once great nation be washed away in a brown tidal wave.

That happened in the UK, now there are entire towns and cities fully occupied by pajeets. Demographics are not on our side.

I'm beginning to know this feel up here in my cozy little childhood town in Canada (Ontario specifically).

I really do believe the entirety of the west is doomed to this fate.

wb

Wow, liberalism is a literal white cancer.

It's when they flood and destroy your childhood home that it really stings. Yet more motivation to fight these rodents until the end.

SPACETIME DAMNIT GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!

It's because it sounds fucking lame.

God I hope so.

Cali burning. This really cheers me up

Yeah its still only around 60-70. whoevers the panzy bitch who thinks its freezing… grow a pair of balls.

The issue is SOMEONES FUCKING STARTING FIRES BY ALL OUR FUCKING MAJOR HIGHWAYS DURING A HIGH WIND ALERT.

Should email / tweet this to Californians.

Heh, this Bel Air milfy didn't bank on this kind of life. This only happens to other people!!!

Was fine for me, but I live closer to the mountains it comes from.

Anything less than 100 degree isn't bad, it's only once you get in the 110's where it's difficult to deal with m8. There is nothing wrong with the desert, it's the fact that the mojave has been ethnically replaced with spics, niggers, and gooks that is the worst part about living in it.

I thought I was safe in cold Canada too, but no, the fucking libtards buy the worthless shitskin refugees all the winter coats and gloves they need to survive. Yes it is Jews, but this would be untenable without the shabbas goy boomers working overtime to desecrate the nations which gave them so much.

They infest every single college campus in the country and get prioritized employment through he H-1B program. They also count for diversity points, so they also get prioritized over whites in general. Removing the yellow man is as important as removing the beaner and the mudslime.

California is Brazil now. California is figuratively Brazil now to an extreme. Spic majority state, spic majority towns, schools have 90% nonwhite populations, massive state litter problem, trails of nature being ruined by tourists/spics/azns, HIGH crime, lot of non-English being spoken. If Kate Steinle didn't prove to you that it's open season on whites in California, I don't know what will. To make matters worse, California has massive government, massive spying. And the ZOGbot cops are either niggers or killing for the niggers/Juden. You will be in a classroom and be the only white (or have one or two others). You will be in a store and be the only white. You will be at work and be one of the only whites. In California, race does not exist and only whites can be racist. This is a warning to all anons, in white towns and those seeing their towns being browned, you must stop the forces of migration now or forever be browned. "Race war" is a meme that isn't happening; most of the population are lemmings. Keep your town white and STAY RACIST.

We could use another Hell Scorching Summer. Nothing but native born can survive that sort of shit.

We really need that Fire tearing ass towards LA in the shape of a Tall White Man.
Pic Not Related.

I'm about 5 mi away from one of the fires.

Rolling for an increase in total number of literal flaming faggots in California.

Know where there's any Eucalyptus? Cause you might wanna bail.

CITY OF LIARS, SET IT ON FIRE

All around. City hall is on a major street with that name in the next town over!

LA is full of them apparently. Those fuckers explode when on fire.

This is a good post user.

This would be a great time for some cardio.

Why live

If it didn't kill us, it certainty made us a fuckload stronger. Califaggots can't even wear pants during summer.

This.

Out dated af image my man.

This post deserves trips:

t: forester

Why not both?

Hell no, I'm on the zero carb no meat diet just so I can lose 5 pounds per month WITHOUT exercise!

zero card ALL MEAT diet
stupid android keyboard

found your problem

I was loosing that much a week when I was on no carbs. Shit was brutal, felt like I was on the verge of dying all the time but it got results.

Oh for fuck's sake.
California is always on fire. The state is supposed to be on fire - it's covered by huge stretches of chaparral, and most of the native plants need the flames in order to germinate. The reason these fires start up is because the dumbass locals want to settle in "nice" looking areas, but refuse to actually care for the area. The state has gone for so long without proper controlled burns in areas they were needed, that the fires can't be controlled. And it's all because of a bunch of the rich faggots who just didn't want to see the "unsightly" flames - the same people that were directing massive amounts of water to golf courses during the drought.

The fires of California are literally the plot of a Miyazaki film. The people in this shitty state deserve everything that is happening to them. I for one welcome the complete eradication of the state by flame, so that the beautiful natural world can be restored to its original condition.

Prease eraboratu…

kek

The plants natively found in much of California are shrubs which grow very low to the ground. They have very little moisture, so they catch flame very easily. On their own, they begin to grow out, and produce seeds which germinate after being exposed to heat. The burnt debris of the old plants helps provide nutrients for the new ones to grow, and the cycle continues.

When people began to settle California, they didn't understand this. Or, rather, they refused to listen. So they built nice homes and property across Southern California, put in basic fire prevention measures, and called it a day. When flames would start up, they would send people to put them out. The problem is, these fires were supposed to spread. Because they didn't, the native plants are essentially out of their normal cycle. The best way to solve the flames would be to go through pretty much the entire state and implement a controlled burn program, so areas could be blocked off, set ablaze, and then things could take place naturally. The result would of course be to leave massive black streaks over certain areas - but you would have no more uncontrollable flames, and the native plants would be able to grow as they're supposed to, rather than growing too large and dying off.

The issue? The people living in these areas are all rich Jews, whites, and chinks. And rich people, simply put, are fucking idiots who should all be scorned. They don't want unsightly burn marks they can see from their hilltop homes - so they refuse to implement these highly basic programs. When one of their houses burns down, I fucking rejoice - they deserve everything that happens with them. They refused to respect the natural world around them, and for that, they suffer. My only regret is that more of their houses aren't burning down.

That's not even getting into the cancers that are Los Angeles and the other major cities (see also: the Los Angels River). The people in this state have systematically annihilated its biodiversity, while at the same time claiming to champion environmental causes. Yet when it comes down to how it affects them, they won't take a single damn step. You want to buy a steak? You're evil, stop doing that. You want me to help care for public lands? No, that's ugly. They completely fail to understand reality, let alone the natural world.

I fucking hate the people in California, and it's very easy to hate them. It's honestly not surprising when someone on Holla Forums ends up being Californian (hell, I think one of the threads suggested there's about eight of us in Riverside alone) - it's impossible for a sensible man to not reject everything the state stands for.

sweet mother of god

Feels good to me. Maybe you didn't have enough fat? Try adding cream in your coffee.

As a californian, I feel you and agree with you.

Third'd. Fuck this state and everyone who lives in it. I can't wait to help direct the B-52's.

I'm talking about being surrounded by natures own Red Barrels. You know. the ones that go boom when shot at or on fire in games? If those flames catch a patch of those, your gonna wind up with one hell of a Firestorm. That shit could get in to the fuck thousands of degrees Celsius with all those faggy battery powered cars.

Patrician taste, my brother.

Yep, it's improper stewardship of the land and nature will continue to shit on them.

60F is best

just now saw footage of the Lilac fire and shuddered at how eerily similar it appeared to what was seen in the Santa Rosa fire. i am not totally convinced this is solely a case of arson.

Weird California is having a wildfire, while Texas (especially in San Antonio) got snow overnight.

was a connection to chris dorner and the pedophiles ever found? seems like a reason someone would go full rambo and the governor to order your death

Checkedy checked.

Dubs demand justice.

So does Cali's sanctuary status mean they don't qualify for federal aid for this "natural" disaster?

If you like to live indoors.

all those jews' houses in those hills are insured using your tax dollars Holla Forums

And?

46 Earthquakes Have Shaken southern part California Over The Past 24 Hours

San Diego County

Lilac Fire Destroys Homes,In San Diego County

thousands flee homes in Lilac blaze
100,000 evacuation orders

Blaze may last for weeks Authorities said

persistent areas of high pressure

The current weather pattern is consistent with what climatologists refer to as the
'Ridiculously Resilient Ridge' which has become more prevalent in recent years.
This results in cold weather across eastern parts of US,
and unseasonably warm weather in western areas

Why is leaving Ohio hard? The cities are fucked but it also has some of the lowest crime towns in the world.

nah, just homepwners insurance..
well no shit fuckhead. then don't buy the product if it doesn't bring you any utility.

Firefighters Save American Flag in Face of Raging Wildfire

Those firefighters are too white and patriotic for their country to still be living in this state

that's a salt generating picture from commiefornia

I fucking lost my shit

good, while they are distracted with symbolism more illegal aliens homes will burn! hahahah

Earthquakes happen all the fucking time, and they tend to cluster because that's how it works.

Also, they happened this time in the middle of the goddamn mountains where there's a teeny little town that has no purpose than to have snow and apple pie. You'd think they'd bother having earthquakes in a more populated area, and more than 4.0, which is the California equivalent of a wet fart.

That's very depressing. Blackpill is an unwelcome pill but often it is the truth.

One of the worst ideas possible. We aren't colonizing space anytime soon.****

Direct Energy Weapons…. Need I say more? Your watching Agenda 21 unfold… But who's behind the weapons pulling the trigger?

If the progs in this state ever attempt to secede against Trump I can't wait to unleash my inner Eastern Ukrainian ethnic Russian and raise holy hell to stay part of the motherland.

You get it. Look at the evidence for the aftermath of the Sonoma fires. There are some great neighborhood walk through videos like the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=hGEYU9pKDFk

Metal objects are completely oxidized and burnt to a crisp while trees and grass around the objects nearby did not burn. Car tires were completely incinerated and aluminum wheels were liquefied. Microwaves are an explanation for this targeted oxidation of metals while surrounding objects remain untouched. To support this there has been technology created that harnesses the radiation from the sun and is transferred to the earth via microwave to receptor sites on Earth. Space based solar power. Supposedly this technology is not commercially viable but with an endless ability to print currency do you think it was difficult to afford? When directed atother locations it becomes a powerful weapon. To top it off, the Rothschild family apparently owns PG&E and they have been involved in these space solar projects. This is an absolutely sinister attack and therefore impossible for the average faggot to comprehend.

The Air Force has admitted to having microwave weapons that could "fry" North Korean missile controls and that they have been working on the technology for two decades.

archive.fo/68zwc

Also the Air Force has been flying MQ-9 reaper military drones above California to "help" firefighters combat "wild" fires. Fucking unbelievable.

archive.fo/X4Nxe

A more plausible explanation would be that someone burned down the homes after the inhabitats were evacuated for safety reasons.

Pedowood did this to erase evidence of their lairs

Nice camera filter

In the Oct N cal fires i could not find things like toilets , stoves , fridges , safes , etec etc , I lived in cal for 12 years and had some big fires close that burned houses , i drove up after to look , lots of stuff left , look at the pics i posted above of n cal oct fires , all thats left is powder , but tress not burnt

Things that Won't Burn in a House Fire. According to the National Institute for Fire and Safety Training

live-safe.org/2010/06/17/10-things-that-won’t-burn-in-a-house-fire/

LOOK AT THE PLASTIC POOL IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS PICTURE ,,, DUFUK

They're doing their job, it's a thing that can catch fire.
It has to be removed.

These new current year "wild" fires sure are picky special snowflakes. It's not environmentally friendly to burn trees in the current year. Everybody knows that goy.

Another odd thing in the Oct fires , they started at night and many people reported to the meteor sites of blue beams or fire balls in the sky just before the fires and both the old and new fires all broke out late at night very fare apart with no clouds in the sky just like the newest San Diego and Tijuana fires , hundreds of miles away from the other fires so no embers plus the winds die at night some what

Heiled
Truth

Good , fuck yeah space command burn the cancer of california

you may find this here interesting regarding energy weapons
TL;DR: Basically you can send energybeams through rock and water and have 2 or more of these beams intersecting to jam devices, cause a nuclear level of explosion or let a fireball fly cross the countryside, transmit or drain energy.

also
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150386079

could the new 5G cell towers also do this?
look at the fake palm tree at far left in this picture , t is a disguised 5G microwave tower!!!

Poor dam kids , Christmas ruined , all there belongings burned and not everyone has money in the bank , some live pay check to pay check

If a directed energy weapon was used, the frequency could possibly be Microwave to X-ray level frequencies. Metal would be excited inside combustible material (such as wood or plastic) to the degree that the metal would ignite the material from the inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=qld8bU5AZ4Y

Go back to sucking Alex Jones’ cock.

Let me guess: mostly rural whites were affected?

While I agree with you on almost everything else you've posted, those pools are usually made of thin metal with a plastic liner on the bottom.
Don't give people ammo to counter you with if you can help it.

It's 28 degrees in Oregon faggot

left us way too soon, he would of John Wick'd the Klinton's Chappaqua estate by now if not strung up Podesta himself. His blind allegiance in his manifesto goes right to the feels, Wikileaks dumps would of given him clarity

It was pretty fucking close dude. Like 3 blocks away? Paris Hilton and that other bitch chelsea handlers houses caught on fire

It’s consistently 60-80 just like every other seasson in California. What’s weird is someones fucking starting fired to mess with our EMS system. The winds aren’t bad at all. This is muslim shitskins dude.

If they were random then why are they coincidentally by all major intersections.

Of interest to note that military flights (mostly Ospreys) have been observed in several States, at night. I've not seen any yet, just regular military heli, but it didn't register on flight aware.

I found another good radar sight lurking the storm board that shall not be named.
adsbexchange.com/

Go to the part where it lists number of flights tracking. Move around the map and the legend to the right will show silhouettes, whether military or civil. I've found an Osprey already. It's worth watching/monitoring.

Say it with me, Holla Forums:

BURN, HOLLYWOOD BURN!

what did you expect?

SUNDOWNER. THE CALIFORNIAN WILDFIRE

Here's a list of "Interesting" aircraft (they list regular military in air and the interesting)

Of interest I see a USAF SpecialOP near VA
adsbexchange.com/airborne-military-aircraft/

Or you know: tree are actually hard to burn because nature did try her best to make them somewhat fire resistant… while plywood, plastic and tar tiles really isn't (99% of what an commeifornian call a house, in Europe it's called a "fire hazard").

The only conspiracy here is the building code in commieformia (in most of the US really) and how promoters sell shit whose basic materials are worth maybe a couple thousands bucks assembled by barely payed mexicans, tens if not hundreds of dollars…

tesla invented death rays that could do this 100 years ago

The shill of normalcy bias has identified himself.

>1325–75; Middle English < Latin conspīrāre to act in harmony, conspire, equivalent to con- con- + spīrāre to breathe; see spirant, spirit

Two or more people acting together? Oh God it can't be true!

Underrated comment. Check out "Irrefutable" video series on Youtube. Its about 911

Thanks for outing yourself.

Anything above 10 degrees isn't freezing

Is it dry heat though? I like hot weather but if the humidity is also high then that sucks ass. That’s how it is in the east though.

All but the most extreme deserts are survivable, and imo the desert environment is sacred for its beauty and serenity.

Meh they’re not even real devil worshippers.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm not saying it's a bad deity necessarily. Interesting coincidence. That symbol has been popular lately, it was also mentioned in a "Qanon" post if I'm not wrong.

It's amusingly robotic. "Do not walk into the fire!"

That's interesting. I've looked up statistics before. Some of the stand-out nations or regions include, Texas border and west Texas towns, China, South Eastern Europe, Maine, Switzerland. Murder rates as low as 3, or even 1 per 100,000 per year. It might be notable that these Ohio towns are not celebrated in film and song the way some are.
Self sage

This thread is full of /x/ tier quackery. I hear enough about muh electric beams are controlling peoples thoughts, nibiru and cern and muh quantum computers summoning demons!.. from the wackos in my local environment, we dont need that shit around here.

BURN IT ALL FIRE-CHAN!

Can I get a discount on filters, Alex?

Why would anyone want to filter anything other than speech I will never understand. Does this guy really sell filters and vitamins? WOW!

Suspicious woman questioned. Resembles fire-starter caught on cc video.

???
polite sage

LOOKS GUILTY AS SHIT, POSSIBLY FEMINIST, LOCK HER UP

What if it's FireChan dough?
polite sage

Anyone else here looking forward to the massive mudslides next time it rains in SoCal?

Why?

Paris Hilton is a nice girl. She doesn't deserve this.

IS T HAPPENING?

Ohio is just a pozzed version of Kentucky. Fuck Ohio.