Guys, this man needs our help. He helped uncover the identity of a kike child molester and murderer on his website...

Guys, this man needs our help. He helped uncover the identity of a kike child molester and murderer on his website. For this he may be charged and jailed, but also they may send someone to kill him. This is Pizzagate in britain. Let's combine our autism to help this guy. This is his post from reddit:

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7hknqn/im_going_to_be_arrested_for_exposing_child/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7hknqn/im_going_to_be_arrested_for_exposing_child/
archive.fo/LM8wM
archive.fo/6CBhy
archive.fo/kg7n5
uk.linkedin.com/in/richardmckeag
github.com/Rickeo
archive.fo/cVKJ3>>11011861
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he keeps bragging about his identity which costs taxpayers £250,000 to give him a new identity and a new life

archive the page so i don't have to give plebbit clicks

archive.fo/https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7hknqn/im_going_to_be_arrested_for_exposing_child/

How can we help though? I don't have a lot of money.

bump

what does he have to lose?
just go hunt pedos for real you opsecless retard

prison time?

bump

For non-bongs unfamiliar with how fucked up the Venables case is:

What kind of help can we give him?

This looks like backpill material. But the man seems committed to me.
Sage

Go back to Reddit.

How so?

He should do it like the guys posting jewtube vids. They film the entire thing and wait for the cops to show up and handle it directly rather than just posting to a website making claims.

Maxine Carr deserves her new identity because she, and co-accused Ian Huntley are both innocent and victims of an establishment frame-up.
The reason people see his reaction and work backwards to a conclusion of "psychopath" is that, as an innocent man who barely knew the girls, he A, had nothing to hide and B, wasn't particularly emotionally involved in the incident and perhaps most importantly C, realized the press and police were trying to fit him up.
This is why when the reporter implies he knows the girls, he is quick to answer and correct the lie.
An American airman from nearby Lakenheath. A cover-up was essential because Blair was fighting anti-war movement regarding Iraq. An American airman raping and murdering to White British girls would have been the nail in the coffin of Britain joining the coalition.
archive.fo/LM8wM
This kind of thing happens fairly regularly, usually following an occult holiday or anniversary, a young woman or girl will go missing and they will blame it on a working-class man of low intelligence.
Case in point, look into the disappearance of Tia Sharpe. Her body was moved to the residence of the main suspect, a small council (social housing) residence that had already been searched from top to bottom multiple times by CSI and cops with sniffer dogs! Yet a week later, the police swoop in while he's out drowning his sorrows over being the prime suspect and, lo' and behold, come out with a body. A week in the summer heat and not a whiff was detected by cops nor dogs.
What better way to cover up Jewish blood sacrifice, and rape-murders than to make sure the victim has a "creepy" low-IQ, middle-aged White guy in her inner circle? It's like playing on easy mode.
Another one: Barry George (murder of Jill Dando.)
British police are corrupt to the core.
archive.fo/LM8wM

Just to add, when he wouldn't sign a confession they had him sectioned under the Mental Health act, shipped off to the loony bin and pumped full of psychotropics for a few months, on the grounds that he must be insane to not believe he did it.
When he next appeared in court he was visibly sedated and drooling from the mouth.
Poor bastard.
Video related, media kikes explain why an innocent man is guilty.

Another page about Huntley, because this shit matters.
archive.fo/6CBhy
Given what we know about the press, Kikes, pedo gangs and police corruption, every case of "White man rapes and murders little girl" deserves to be reexamined with fresh eyes.
archive.fo/6CBhy

What can a Chinese red panda toy making company board him? If they send someone to suicide him then that's what'll happen, all he can do is make sure everything's filmed. If he's gonna get arrested then he has a lawyer.

I feel for the man if he is genuine. That said it is odd that someone who spends a lot of their time researching this field could fail to understand that the British state do not tolerate reporting or research into these cases. He states that he has been publishing his investigations into Government child abuse scandals, one can presume he would have started by reading the research of others, all of whom either stopped abruptly, “died” or suddenly decided to leave the country and never return, no forwarding address given. Did it not click that he should at the very least attempt to report anonymously? Not that the state wouldn’t have found him anyway.

If the British State wants to imprison or kill this man then they will, they have before and they will again. Government and “odd” cases of child abuse is not something that can be reported on in Britain, it is perhaps the only thing I have never seen a glimmer of hope in. It is infinitely more likely that Tony Blare be imprisoned for war crimes than any of these cases come to light in a meaningful way. It is totally out of the scope of anyone to stop them.

Blair*

It's simpler than that. He's breaking the actual law by disclosing their new identities, contempt of court.

The same thing they always want.
shekels

Report, hide, and sage slide threads.

Even more reason for him to ‘attempt’ to do it anonymously. I’m loathed to say it serves him right because he doesn’t appear to have committed any moral wrongdoing but he is beyond help by every metric at this point. He might get the opportunity to promise not to ever look into these things again and be allowed to live after a short custodial sentence, that is the best he can hope for. Lawyers know better than to try and win these cases, I don’t think money can help him, unless he had enough to exile himself and live the rest of his life on the run, but he doesn’t sound like the kind if person capable of doing that. Poor lad.

Makes no sense, unless the OP is a naive and sheltered young person, it just doesn't add up, for the reasons you stated.
But also I see this:
Strange comment because in criminal cases the state must supply a lawyer if you can't afford one yourself. It's only in civil cases where you can be forced to defend yourself.

As a non-bong I find myself totally exhausted with how fucked up every case like this is, and boy are there ever an unreasonable amount of them for how tiny Bongistan is. What in the absolute fuck went wrong with you guys?

OH, WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE
It's all a moot point. Check out his other posts.
Fuck this SJW tard, I hope his beloved authority figures throw the book at him.
/thread.
archive.fo/kg7n5

He also has "getting rich quick" on his mind, as these posts from only 1 day ago illustrate.
This is his attempt at a get rich quick scheme.
Q.E.D
The chutzpah of coming here to beg assistance from Holla Forums, you know what? This prick needs doxing.

I think this person is in fact just naïve, probably a damaged individual also (claims to have suffered abuse as a young lad). Then again he admits to publishing his research under the knowledge that he may face legal trouble for it. Who knows, but he is toast.

He appears to be a bit of a thicko doesn’t he. Oh well, he will get to experience lots of diversity in prison and I dare say learn a few ‘Get Rich Quick’ schemes from other inmates presuming he doesn’t get shanked.

There are similar cases in most Western nations, and I’m sure it goes in outside of the West but it is either covered up better or just not considered a scandal. That said, Britain is overrepresented and as I said in a previous post it is the one thing that the state does not even pretend to have any interest in putting right. ‘Shut It Down’ does not suffice as an expression for how the state deals with meddling in these affairs.

uk.linkedin.com/in/richardmckeag

github.com/Rickeo
archive.fo/cVKJ3>>11011861

Could be a kike.

Domain name: freeandfearless.org.uk Registrant: Richard McKeag Trading as: HELLO LOCAl Registrant type: UK Sole Trader Registrant's address: Unit 8477 PO Box 4336 Manchester Greater Manchester M61 0BW United Kingdom Data validation: Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 29-Aug-2017 Registrar: eNom LLC [Tag = ENOM] URL: http'':''//www.enom.com Relevant dates: Registered on: 23-Jun-2017 Expiry date: 23-Jun-2022 Last updated: 25-Nov-2017 Registration status: Registered until expiry date. Name servers: ns1.hellolocal.co.uk 77.72.0.13 ns2.hellolocal.co.uk 139.162.254.53

The funny thing is, it seems like he might actually have exposed them, such is his lust for shekels. When I tried to view the Google cache of his Facebook page, I found that it had been removed (on HM govt request?)

Heh not anymore.

I can’t bring myself to have any negative feelings towards him but he has made his bed. F.

When single mother + Jewish propaganda crits, you end up with a seriously disturbed child.
That's what happened in the case of the Bulger killers (one of whom OP claims to have exposed).
If you read the report of the crime scene, they murderers, who were kids themselves, basically copied a scene from a Jewish movie, the one with the doll character "Chucky". They even stuck batteries up the little boy's rectum because they were treating him like the doll.
Other aspects of the movie were copied.
tl;dr feminism working exactly as the kikes intended. Little boys being raised by the television then left unattended to wander the city and with no male role model.

He's pro-White genocide so I don't pity him, at least no more than I pity any other normalfag. It's currentyear+2, he's an IT professional, he knows how to use Google, so being oblivious to the JQ is wilful ignorance at this point.
He doesn't look White to me, which could also explain his contempt for borders.