Anti-Islam Mass Shooting Foiled

archive.is/ZR3si

That's right goys, the most dangerous 'Religion of Cuck™ophobes' in America aren't even American.

Bump, this is fucking hilarious, he had a green card and everything. Wow, shows Whites aren't the only ones who hate those fucking niggers of the sandy variety.

oh wow they can stop these people but never the muslims

It's just PTSD from his own country.

This doesn't make much sense.

[Duterte Intensifies]

I was just thinking that

Everybody hates muslims except for the leftards. Even muslims hate muslims!

Duterte is inspiring his people to great things.

BOKBOK on you crazy diamonds. Just leave the humble pigfarmer and his Finnish Fingerpaint Forums alone.

I-s-l-a-m gets free reign, you're not allowed to retaliate goy.

MSM trying to figure out how to paint as a White Filipino ala Zimmerman

These mudslimes had no idea what was coming after them, no wonder this man had to be stopped.

A flip living in the state of Florida can now accurately be called a flipper.

Pretty sure lefties hate them too. They just hate themselves more.

Word filters are awesome and in no way are they faggy or gay. And look at the little ™ symbol! It's like it's an official designation!
These mods are just so wacky and BASED! What will they think of next?

Noticed that to. Nearly every one of the recent Religion of Cuck™ic attacks were done by mudshits that "were known to authorities" but apparently they didn't care to stop those ones of course.

Really fucking makes you think

leave it to the cucks in blue to prevent what needs to happen

What a shame.

Funny how that happens.

Oy vey, it's WMD!

Never forget that there was a an FBI agent who just happened to be across the street during the Chattanooga shooting who didn't bother to leave until the suspect had got away. I know the road it happened on and there's nothing there that would cause him to be hung up.

but atheists are redpilled
the church down the street from me has a rainbow flag and translations in arabic and wetback
(((DEAD KIKE ON A STICK)))

Kill yourself kike.

only problem is if you scratch an atheist and you get a satanist

Flips confirmed honorary Aryans. I want to buy an RIA 1911 now just to help fund those damn jungle gooks

FBI Niggers set this guy up user. Flat out. The FBI is the enemy of the people.

Import more Duterte to do the jobs that Americans won't do.

now youre going a little too far rodrigo

Ban yourself.

If he was a sandnigger they'd put him in a "watchlist" with a million people and do nothing until bodies started to pile up. But since he isn't arresting him isn't mudshitphobic.

The only phobia involved was the fear of them losing their narcotics and slave traffickers.

It's the current year.

To be fair the Religion of Cuck one is pretty annoying. I wouldn't mind it as much if it only filtered "Religion of Cuck™" and not "Religion of Cuck™ic" because "Religion of Cuck™ic" hurts my brain every time.

Muslim

They are $370 and made on old colt series 70 tooling so it's not like I'd be doing myself any disservice.

Nailed it, they are just the means of lefties self-flagellation for the crime of whiteness.

don't be surprised when the media leaves out the part about him not being white and blatantly lies by calling him white

Here's hoping he's deported and Duterte gives him a medal and a sniper rifle upon his return home.

And yet muslims with known terrorist ties who are supposedly monitored by your friendly neighborhood Big Brother regularly get away with massacres. Really crinkles my cashews.

For what reason

this tbqhbbqfam

funny how when the FBI is trying goad right-wingers into federal-spun hate fantasies, the FBI stops it all just BEFORE it takes place. When the FBI and other deepstate agencies are goading sandniggers and spics and democraps into federal-spun hate crimes, they let it go to fruition, then capture their brainwashed followers AFTER the fact… almost like theyre only trying to show; LOOK LOOK! conservatives are BAD TOO, not just thier PET cannon fodder

I'm pretty sure Holla Forumsacks here who say "dead kike on a stick" are pagans, not atheists. Just saiyan. There's no reason for anyone to not have any kind of religious belief. It's part of our distinct racial patterns, every culture in the world is built upon religion to a degree. Also most atheists I've seen tend to be either libshit SJW's or "anti-SJW" libshits, there's very little difference tbh. I love how they "debate" on each other on JewTube as if they're not both AIDS-loving faggots.

Why would you give my eyes cancer like that? Bring back the mexican cartel mutilation pics.

If FBI set it up then why wouldn't they plant a white guy?

Damn it, Deuterte is sending in covert RWDS because he's tired of waiting for things to kick off in the States.

No, they’re paid shills and not Holla Forumsacks at all. Use of that phrase instantly outs people as the jewish hacks they are.

Kek

Intelligence agencies monitor you more closely than other folks, they do it to entrapt you.

You can make your own.

Always abide by ATF rules.

Yeah, pretty funny. I've seen some of these and they always catch them right away. mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker on the other hand has been caught severel times, is on a watch list and doesn't get caught.

I'm not a kike nor a shill and I say "dead kike on a stick". Christianity is neutral towards race mixing, encourages feeding/clothing/importing niggers and Christian sandniggers, believes the creator of the universe spoke to the Jews, this world doesn't matter because muh heaven, etc. It's really not redpilled and I think in a lot of individuals it serves as an obstacle towards redpilling. On the board /christian/ Catholics unironically use "race worshipper" as a pejorative. Christianity is the only thing they care about, not the white race. I don't give a fuck about Christianity, I care about the white race, if were good for the white race I'd support it but I don't think it is.

nigga what lmao

First almost mass crime commited with a silencer???

Just around the time we might pass a silencer bill??? Who would have thought!!!

isn't philipines THE country when it comes to dealing with muslim negroids?

DON'T
Mine is an ATI but still made in the Philippines at the same factory, finish was mediocre at best and it fucking refuses to feed any kind of non-FMJ ammo, refuses to feed all hollowpoints and jams if you load more than 5 rounds in a mag, surprisingly about the only ammo it will reliably feed (even then only 5 rounds per mag) is surprisingly Tulammo steel cased .45, it actually wont feed brass

Obviously its feed ramp issues which can be fixed with a new barrel but I'm still fucking pissed

Flips are good musicians too.

I always crack up when I see lefties from India virtue signal about how we should all be more accepting of Religion of Cuck™. anyone who is even vaguely familiar with the history of India and Pakistan knows how much the average Indian hates Mudshits

A sleeper catch a whiff of some drug activity?

KEK
Duterte v 2.0
Can we start a 'Go Fund Me' for this guy for court costs?

I would consider myself an atheist. Religion is a cultural tool, not a real thing. People need to believe its real for it to be that tool. However christianity is failing us right now. If it can be reformed or pagan becomes the thing again I don't know, but I do know that the homogenization of cultures is bad for everyone.

Why don't people know how to Religion of Cuck™ yet, your image made me laugh pretty hard

motherfucker

He didn't follow opsec.

Where have I heard this before?

more like some fbinigger asked him if he wanted to remove kebab. if you are going to do something, do it alone so that feds don't set you up and have plenty of "evidence"

bump

had the same issue, try wilson combat magazines and a gun smith to plish up the feed ramp
dont do it yourself unless you're a machinist

Guy has to take the bait. Not many willing to go along with it. There have been cases though. They have quotas like any business and need to justify funding. Most of the whites they catch are just leftist anarchists that don't even want to hurt civilians.

Well said user. Sage for off-topic, but in general, this is largely a quality bread.

I highly recommend that our people go back to their pantheons. If you want help doing that, pay odinia.org a visit. It is rather simple, essentially–you simply stop worshipping kikes because it is the only sane option.