Mods listen up

should petersonfags be banned from Holla Forums?

they are stinking up the place with that pseudo intellectual con artist. iam sick of it!

vote them out strawpoll.me/14921510

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14921802
strawpoll.me/14824767
strawpoll.me/14921999
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Back to cuckchan. We use poal.me here nigger.

die you fascist scum

lol no1cur

strawpoll.me/14921802
Here's a second poll to go along with that one. :`^)

Is he right?

Holla Forumslite falseflag. Petersonfags should definitely be banned though.

I've never seen any "petersonposting". One day, you're going to get doxed. All your shitty, failed memes will be tied back to you and all your embarrassing secrets will be pointed out and mocked. So bide your time, keep trying to annoy the board all day every day all you like until then. In the longrun you're only hurting yourself.

I think people who get serious about politics are going to come out looking a lot more autistic. Talking about politics anywhere online outside of facebook is viewed by everyone as spergy. Unless they agree with your opinions, and even then…

Got you covered.

strawpoll.me/14824767

This one's better because it includes faggots who say "kino" post Tim, and other shitty unfunny forced memes. Basically all avatarfagging and waifufagging would end.

Blissfag got so assmad he swore he'd leave and never return if we did it! That's probably half of why it got so many votes! No more maisiefag! No more "best emma"! No more pictures of ugly little girls! GET FUCKED!

Sharing very clearly liberal or conservative news happens every single day. It's the idea of posting your own opinion directly or making memes that's taking things too far.

Do you want people to sage your thread and report you?

Yes, I am sure you will get your way this time around, right?
You should apply to become a vol or make your own board - it would probably be best for your mental and physical wellbeing.

What animu is this from?

Bible Black

if anyone is to be banned, it should be the timposter.

Petersonfag did nothing wrong tbh

Inuyashiki (not Inuyasha)

Drunk space aliens are passing through dimensions and land on Earth. In so doing they crush two humans, an old man and a teenage boy. Being irresponsible fuckups they decide to repair the damage by putting their consciousnesses into robotic shells that look like their former selves, but all they had to build them with was weapon systems so they're both nightmarish walking nukes.

The old man -who was previously unrespected and isolated other than his dog- tries to use his newfound powers to fight crime. The teenage boy becomes an edgelord school shooter who murders the families of girls who ignored him and random passersby. After his identity is found out (he made no effort to conceal it) his parents are barraged with hate, leading eventually to his mother killing himself. He snaps out by using his new body's powers to track down all the people who were harassing her and murder them.

Series was made current year, so when a meteor comes hurtling towards Earth we see Trump give a speech about how they've exhausted all possibilities and there's no way to stop it, but he's okay with that because he's lived a happy life. The old man and edgy teen have a confrontation that results in the usual "I'M the bad guy?!" scene, they fight, the old man eventually wins, but then revives him so they can team up to take out the meteor and save Earth.

Honestly the webm was probably the most entertaining scene.

We have a verdict!

The real decision for the future of this board.

strawpoll.me/14921999

Two, actually!

No, that shit just derails threads almost immediately as anons will just fling shit at each other. May as well just have tripcodes and usernames.
IDs are okay, not ideal but it helps cut down on spam.

Umm no they're not sweetie.

it puts a stop to samefagging, its the only way.

Self-moderation is the only way.

Fuck off goon.

Only a jew would randomly accuse someone of being a goon or from reddit for no logical reason!

Anything that will end the samefagging. This board would be a dream without avatarfags, waifufags and forced memes.

sorry i insulted your cult leader jordan peterfraud

Of course the Timposter is Holla Forums
Everyone thinks Peterson is a tard but he really gets under the skin of those trannies

I don't give a fuck about Peterson himself, but there hasn't been any avatarfagging as him. There are other forced memes, but Peterson as yet has not been one of them. I know it's one of two things.

1. Leftist butthurt avatarfag trying to mock calls for them to shut up with the avatarfagging (because there's been like six different threads with different polls complaining about different kinds of spam recently.

2. It's /tv's resident anti-comedian who takes joy in being as unfunny as possible and is using the reaction of "Who the hell petersonposts?" as the basis for later posting this ridiculous persona and create the spam he previously complained about before it existed.

I'm kind of hoping it's this, because that means this autistic faggot has probably spent days watching hundreds of Peterson clips to create a peterface folder. Picturing a fat big-nosed hipster with a shaggy beard angrily sneering at a screen while an old Canadian man talks in a sweet monotone voice with all the anger and bile you'd hear from an elderly man with a sore throat ordering an ice cream cone.

I voted no because I dislike you, Timothy.

lol no i simply saw minutes of some of his blabber and quickly realized he is a full of shit religious nut making a living off the alt right gullible bunch