NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON

Fake Indian, Meet Real Indian

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/vedic-aryan-race-genetics-dna-europe-indians-europe-caspian/1/1012041.html
volkischpaganism.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/hans-f-k-gunther-the-religious-attitudes-of-the-indo-europeans.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Checked
Fuck them up Shiva

????

Isn't that like calling a muslim Allah or a kike Yahweh? Not saying I have any issue with it because why would I care but I am suprised that they allow it.

Garrison is a civnat nigger lover now fuck him and fuck OP
>>>/cuckchan/

Poos>Sandniggers>Kikes

He still doesn't understand Trump's haircut.

You're just saying that because you never see the original versions

I think dotheads are cool with it like catholic spics are cool with being called Jesus (even though its pronounced Hey-soos)

1956 Bo Diddley song Who Do You Love

We indoeuropean now

Indian PooInLoo god Shiva teaches shitskins how to shit in all streets without fear. Also, the original is much better than this stupid kike edit

I was watching some UFC rerun thing and there was a muslim fighter whose first name was muslim.

(heiled)

(half heiled)

More like a Nord named Thor.

Is Ben trying to say that a Poo is based? Because he isn't.

Shiva gon bring the Shivah?

DESIGNATED SENATE SEAT!

BTW, WTF was up with Tucker Carlson's show recently? He had a nigger man on the show claiming to be a Native American Indian trying to steal land some school stole from actual Native American Indians. And Tucker seemed to be supporting the nigger!

First, I can't believe you watch that Jew shit
Second, Tucker is a civnat with an at best an unconscious bias to people of the same ethnicity (like most animals are by nature)
Third, everything is scripted and guests are hand picked for the bread and circus on the electric Jew box*, how don't you know this?

This is fucking gay.

The nigger was trying to get Brown University to give up land that the 'stole'. Tucker gave him a platform the odds are better the nog has some Indian blood, and it puts a spotlight on "muh reparations". He's trying to make Brown University shit or get off the pot, and he's using them as a public example.

Look at this BASED street-shitter in a MAGA hat. The Democrats are the real racist cultural appropriators

Fucking disgusting.

Whites > Muds

(checked)
triple dubs confirms it

That's not indoeuropean, that's a fucking dravidian.

Nice bantz, but still a Poo.

Lovely.

*American Indians
FTFY

The Solutreans, of ancient European stock, were the "Native" or "Indigenous" people of North America

Uncontested. Also nips>all asians.
We've been over this.

Totally this for the top bantz.

Stop posting the fake, kike edited, libertarian "Ben Garrison" cartoons.

Unless you have the original

He's going to poo in the swamp leaving them no choice but to drain it.

Let's hope he lives up to his name - if you are in a designated shitting street and you are named Shiva you are supposed to be the destroyer of evil. So, ==GOOD LUCK SHIVA-CHAN!==

You fucking faggot, I woke my whole family up by laughter.

I see. Well, I think I see. Thanks user.

Pretty sure we have reasonably reliable evidence the first people on the N. American continent came across the Bering straight land bridge roughly 13'000 years ago user. Doesn't seem likely the Euros got there before then. Regardless, they came in from entirely different sides so the 'claim' to the land didn't come until they met up much later in time.

Aryan wars: Controversy over new study claiming they came from the west 4,000 years ago
A historical debate gets political again as new genetics research suggests our Aryan ancestors came in from the west over 4,000 years ago.

> Behind the gently arcane scholarly language, the paper argues that the genetic ancestry of all modern Indians displays evidence of significant mixing with populations that moved to the subcontinent from northern Iran and the Caspian region some 4,000-5,000 years ago. Tempers are fraying because these findings have reignited a long-simmering and highly politicised debate about the ancient origins of the Vedic 'Aryans'.

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/vedic-aryan-race-genetics-dna-europe-indians-europe-caspian/1/1012041.html

Good on you for having a family.

SURF THE KALI YUGA

It's a commission. Aka, paint4cash. Benny G has to pay the bills too… his has chambers go through a lot of electricity.

*gas chambers

Street pooing will be legal.

Anyone have the original?

It's like a muslim named mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker or a christcuck named Yeshua (Joshua).

kekd

Thats my dads name. Common in Norway.

thiiis

I thought this was the most agreed upon theory.

I guess this is just reddit now.

Ben, i am a huge fan, but i hope you're not turning into one of those dreadful court cartoonists, as there's nothing more irrelevant and boring than a court cheerleader. A caricaturist needs to be on the edge. Looking forward to masterpieces like pic related again. All the best.

Is there a really detailed book that covers all the instances of whites ([Indo]-Europeans) living in the New World and Asia?

Yes, there is! volkischpaganism.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/hans-f-k-gunther-the-religious-attitudes-of-the-indo-europeans.pdf

I'm so sick of this traitorous boomer cuck.

Thanks, m8. Much appreciated.

Praise Shiva

wow, thats Fran Drescher (the nanny) used to watch her show when I was a kid, surreal. (damn, jewish women age fast)

Shiva means "Kind", it's not the real name of the God, just a nickname, the God's real name is Rudra.
Similar to Christ/Jesus.

FUCK

Do NOT trust this shitskin, hes a greasy little weasel.

Can't find the video of him screaming in a street confrontation but listen to this, he has a mental meltdown.

BASED NON-WHITES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Based Designated Civic Nationalist!

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/The%20Cruel%20Fate%20of%20Kekistan.html
Vid related.

Jesus this guy is like Marcobot without any of the charm.

what makes david duke controlled opposition?
the rest is pretty accurate though for the most parts.

thats what I thought of him too, hes a shittier sleazier version of little marco.

Based Pajeet, fellow magapedes!

Actually that's a fake, I found the real one a few minutes ago.

… and here it is

wew

That's cutting edge /leftypig/ memery right there.