CBTS

What is happening with the whole movement of questioning things where literally nobody has any feel for what's going on in the room?
Do people not get jokes anymore?
is EVERYONE autistic?
it's terrifying now, the political climate is just jarheads who have the mental capacity and emotional needs of children scream slogans at each other, and if you say anything they don't like, they just shout you down without even questioning it.
I don't know what to do anymore.

Literally just live your life, despite being blackpilled I take solace in the fact that with the direction I'm headed (and I'm sure others are) is towards self sufficiency and independence. I'll never pay taxes or own land but your damn right I'm going to take my guns and go innawoods, I'll grow what I want to eat and smoke, I'll distill my own water and I'll fucking take what I want from who I want. The modern mindset deserves death and I fully intend on putting a knife in my own personal faults and I've got no fucking problem acting as one of the many individuals taking part in this big consuming cycle to put a fucking knife in the weak, physically, financially, and mentally. Cops won't find me they're not looking at crazy murder hobos who's dreams are to take some tools and dismantle this soft first world. We need men who will usher in an age of trial

traded bias halfchan mods for singular newfag mod

By dismantle I literally mean dismantle, I'll break your roads, I'll bring down your cell towers, I'll take pot shots at the guys who come out to repair this infrastructure

eventually you're gonna run out of ammo

That is a mass grave, sir.

And then I'll just use my tools to keep fucking your pussy enabling first world. Literally don't need bullets to kill this shitty world, just fucking hand tools.

Cool poetry ban, queer.

Why don't you faggots just make your own board like the HWNDU and RWDS fags?

Kaczynski was right.
https:// www.youtube.com /watch?v=vx4k9gXAZEM

Die in a fire

good luck, angrybro

Shit thread, OP.

Stopped reading there. I really wanted to read the rest too.
All shitposting aside, you're absolutely right about fending for yourself, but you seem pretty fucking psychopathic. I recommend spending about a month out in the woods.

You are sounds better?

Go back to half you ignorant fuck.

So… i would love an opinion here.
Are we actually seeing the emergence of some quantum connectivity/dimensional overlap/timeline convergence type of pattern?
The overall [read:my] gestalt of all collated data, what data is deemed by this user to be least corrupt, is that q's reference to 'everything is connected' seems to be a literal fact.

go blow a whale autofag

no he's just pointing out that everything is connected and speaking in parallels and analogies so you get it without him having to fucking say something that would breach security rules.

why the fuck would the god damn president be egging you on to consider the possibility that fucking everything is possible in the middle of dropping intelligence about who is a traitor?

it's like if I'm halfway through the middle of explaining how to drive a car and I just say "the sky is blue".
Obviously that is a fucking figure of speech, you don't need to fucking know that the fucking sky is blue, so don't fucking speculate that it's related because it's fucking not you're just wasting my time and missing the point of the phrase.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Maybe you should try to understand where the HECK you are.

Is I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass or Mutt really wordfiltered?