1 Minute long Clip from Black Panther

This is actually going to be Marvel's best film isn't it

WE

KINETIC

No, the best Marvel movie was the first Avengers, after that the MCU turned into a bunch of rehashes with B-list characters.

Movie was fucking shit. Seriously, you like a Joss Whedon film, how gay are you? Actually, there is no good Marvel movie. Even Iron Man 1 was underwhelming.

Ironman 1 was as good as its gets for Marvel movies.

Why do nigs love Lexus so much?

Although not coming close to the 200 million budget to render the flying pyramids that the kangz flew around in before the evil white man came over and disabled all the pyramids and made them crash in the desert in egypt, which is actually not where they were made, they were made in nigeria, which is why the evil white man uses NIGGER as an insult, in nigerian then nigger actually means space kang with kang powers n can fly n sheet y'all sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

ironman is DC you fucking idiot

A successful marketing campaign. Like Cadillac before them, Lexus markets itself as the car for rich, successful people. This kind of marketing is very effective on the stupid.

Why do they love sneakers, junk food and in general worthless shit so much? I think its evolutionary

Extreme superficial materialism is one of the only ways that many black Americans express a sense of self worth. When you live in a society where nobody has a savings account, or a college degree, or has traveled abroad, having a fresh pair of sneakers and a gold chain is your version of keeping up with the Joneses. When you have no real prospects in life, your immediate outfit is one of the only things you can control. Cars are often too expensive so they opt for cheaper things like shoes or bling or other worthless shit.

Because it gets them pussy. White people have no idea how to get pussy, that's why so many of y'all are virgins. Even rich white folk have to rape. Schools have to teach sex ed because of the white kids, black kids learn how to get it at home.

Guys you can We Wuz this movie all the fuck you want. I love the Black Panther no Bruce Jenner fam and am super excited for this flick.

And yes its going to be a monster smash. And ill be just as annoyed by the sjw narrative spinning as you all are (inb4 hurr durr its about time marvel made a black superhero film.) but fuck this looks amazing and i cant wait.

It's already the Joint of the Year.

If you honestly believe this shit you are even dumber than I thought. Go back to Wakanda.

nice b8

How many black film executives are raping actresses? Not a one. Black guys woo the pussy.

But do you know de wey?

whataboutism is strong with this one

t. sweetie

No the best one was Captain America 2 up until the end where they gave it the same ending they gave all their films.

Who is Bill Cosby?

I
Will
Beat
Any
Cumskin
That
Says
We
Ain't
Royal-tee

Uncle Tom.

It's like a video game

Like Saints Row 4 mixed with this swedish game about cyberpunk muslims.

Whedon was contained in the first Avengers. The humor is balanced and there's no feminism. Age of Ultron sucked, hough.

I saw the movie. You can't gas light me on that. It was the most over-rated turd ever. The only reason it was acclaimed at the time is because of pathetic fanboys that that though the idea of super heroes teaming up made it good. It has not good fights, it has no good villains, the plot is contrived meaningless goop, it has nothing. Avengers is Nothing Burger the movie. It has no substance to it, and whether or not a person approves of it is an excellent pleb filter.

Its blacklifematters kino edition, i kinda find it hard not to believe that these shit are a conscious attempt to sabotage American blacks
They keep glorifying the worst of the worse
Aaron McGruder could have been a dude to lift the negros from the mud, instead some invinsible hand pushes them deeper and deeper in the shithole. IM NOT LEFTYPOL

African accents are disgusting.

It has good action scenes, Loki is decent and the plot is simple. You're talking about Age of Ultron.

How long are they going to hype this fucking thing up? Just release it so we can all forget about it.

wew lads

Parody kino?

No it doesn't.
He didn't do anythign about give a speech, and then there were CGI sequences with retarded robot space aliens for no reason. Movie is shit, and you're a moron for liking it.
I'm not a consumer whore. I stopped seeing MCU movies entirely after this piece of shit movie.

t.jaymhal

hnnnnng
Will this be the /ebon/ film of the year?

I work at an RV dealership/service center. This is so goddamn true.
Its amazing how fast a good marketing campaign can strip idiots of their money.

I agree too my fellow black man. black panther will be the first important african american film ever.

:^)

smacks chips suspiciously