What Are The Deal-Breakers?

I support Trump. I voted for him, I hope there's still potential there. If you disagree, cool - but this thread is not about you (or me really). There, that's out of the way.

So, what are the deal-breakers?

I've been thinking about this lately, thining about what it would take for me - let alone those more committed - to break ties in terms of support for Trump.
Thus far I've come up with:
-Any form of amnesty, but especially DACA
-Adding another kike to SCOTUS
-Full-blown war with the Norks/in Syria (or anywhere in the ME for that matter)
-Moving the kike embassy to Jerusalem
-A failure to curtail sanctuary cities by the end of his first term

I'm curious as to how others feel about this. Now, again, I know plenty are already displeased, but take this as an opportunity to keep your teeth together and hear from those who are still supportive to see what their view is in this context - I still support Trump, and I have hopes for the future, and these are the things that would make me lose such hopes and break my ties of support. I'm wondering if others feel the same, or if there are other issues entirely that I'm potentially overlooking in my considerations of the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

amgreatness.com/2016/09/05/flight-93-election/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He hasn't deported all the illegals yet.
It's not hard at all either really.
They have no rights, bust down their door, remove.
Over 10 million a decade ago and probably many more now.
Deported a few ten thousand so far.
What the fug.

Well, fair enough, but not really the question.
How long would you give him to get rid of those illegals? A year? A term? It seems its been less than a year and you're not happy with the conclusion, granted, your view is that it shouldn't be hard to remove them.

I'll say that, while I share some of your sentiment, I think to attempt to forcibly remove them, legal rights or no, would result in the emergence of a large-scale civil unrest scenario. Given that we know the US government's planning, prep and simulation outcomes suggest that break-out of civil unrest of such nature, regardless of origin, spells the collapse of the United States of America as a country, I can't say I am very much surprised by this outcome, nor that I suggested otherwise.
I will say that, if significant moves haven't been made by the end of the first term - top of the list being the legal/military imposition necessary to end sanctuary city policies nation-wide - then that will be a deal-breaker for me.

Inb4 (((three letter agency agitators))) start accusing OP of being Reddit

Meh, I was a swing vote. I didn't come in with sky high expectations. I was angry at Obama and repulsed by Hillary (public and private positions much?). I'm not going to set deal-breakers yet when I have no idea what kind of candidate the Dems are going to run. I can do that later in negotiation between hindsight and foresight once I know what options have been permitted by the "two" parties.

BTW this is a great OP.
Getting people to think about deal-breakers is classic forum manipulation. It creates snares for the mind and can seed organic opposition (or provide excuses for "organic" opposition). Many people aren't willfully chaotic, so just getting them to think about it at all creates new attachments between ideas in their minds. I am not even rejecting this - manipulate away. Go on, punish people with the integrity to believe in things by distorting their thought processes artificially. That kinda material is what this place is for.

We're already frustrated with him. But the real question is, who else are you going to vote for in 2020? Jeb Bush? Or are you going to go full (((accelerationism))) and vote democrat.

Even though he's been a dud in a lot of the ways (like why hasn't the 9th district been totally eradicated?), he's also exposed a lot of deep state kikery. Like just look at the shit going down now with Flynn. Look at how the MSM being fake news is now a mainstream thought. None of that would have happened without Trump.

Under ZOG, you can't do much with political solutions, but Trump is basically the best tool currently at our disposal.

Okay, but, I didn't mean it that way. I meant more in terms of support, not necessarily a vote; granted, if you're not willing to vote, that's a sign of absent support as well I wager.
I guess what I meant was more in the vein of "what would make you view his presidency as an objective net negative?", as opposed to, "what would make you refuse to vote for him in 2020", but the two are somewhat related.

That's a very loose handling of your reasoning there, but okay, probably not unusual by the numbers.

Wow, I didn't realize I was mind-fucking folks that hard. I'm not even Jewish and I've got this kind of power? I better be careful.
In any case, it does seem to be that way at times, but I think its fair to ask these questions. If you believe in something, you should know why you believe in it, what makes you believe in it, and what it would take to shake that belief - especially in a world like this one, where, by your own admission, everyone is out to mind-fuck you. Especially me, apparently.

You do realize all the people who are supposed to be deporting them are Obama holdovers who are dragging their feet?

kinda feels like cointelpro looking for fracture points in here

I don't have any realistic dealbreakers when it comes to Trump. If he started doing anything that blatantly accelerated the brownification of America, I suppose that would qualify, and I'd assume he was coopted somehow, but that seems incredibly unlikely.
In any case he's guaranteed to be more fun than any of the neuters and cuckolds comprising the rest of mainstream politics.
I voted for the lulz.

>who else are you going to vote for in 2020? Jeb Bush? Or are you going to go full (((accelerationism))) and vote democrat.
I was wondering myself today, aloud, alongside my Boomer father. I asked him, "What comes after Trump?" and neither of us had an answer.

I know what the Dems will put out - it'll be another "first". First woman didn't work with the old cunt, because she's wretched as fucking hell, and a bitch to boot. Her corruption didn't even matter, it was just that she was that much of a cunt. Wew. Anyway, it'll be a first, probably first woman, coupled with some minority. Probably too early for first fag woman, let alone first trans woman, so they'll go with first nigger woman or first spic woman. Maybe first jew woman but that'd be a bit blatant I wager, too much for them. Rest assured, it will be a first of some sort, in any case.

But as you say, who else is there in the GOP? Turtleman, Rubioberg and Rafael Cruz Missile are all trash, god only knows what will come up next. Probably a kike. I could see that, surprisingly. A nice business kike in a fancy suit. Who stands for (((core values))). Maybe.

Eh.

Which 9th district again?

Fair enough, and I'd agree for the most part (though i have some trepidations, if only for fear of underestimating the enemy).
Again, fair enough. My question, as stated in another post, then, would be more in the vein of what it would take to view him as a net negative, relative to the present perspective of a net positive or potential thereof.

that

Please remember that this is the opportunity to keep your teeth together and listen. Your question begs other questions which will only lead to more infighting and back-biting.

Yeah, I know, but I feel like it'd be too obvious for them to just come in and ask. They'd be sneakier. I'm just a bored and curious pillock with no job to go to tomorrow besides lifting weights.

What are your hopes for the end of his first term in terms of inhibition or reversal of our state of demographic displacement?

I cannot disagree with this sentiment. And fucking hell the alternative would have been mind-numbingly gay.

Hmm, a market research thread. Trump must fulfil his campaign promises (minus the anti-Iran talk). That'd be very refreshing and inspiring to the voters.

That'd be fine if he nukes the shithole at the same time.

Wanna know my greatest fear? ISIS. In Africa.

Wouldn't it just be fucking perfect? You had the Syrian 'refugee crisis' to get the muds into Europe en-mass; Africa niggers too, for that matter. Now you just shift the narrative to the suggestion that ISIS has become ISA or some shit, and suddenly "oy vey goy, all deez schwartzs need to go sumwha!" and then… Wew lads.
May our brothers and sisters in Europe find hold out or fight back before this shit gets out of control.

Good luck with that one m8.
Which ones are the priorities? I think I made mine pretty clear in terms of the OP's suggested deal-breakers.
Afghanistan pisses me off a bit. More than a bit, even.
Yeah, no shit, but good fuckin' luk m8. Soona get'm ta crack iz kike dawtah inna fookin' gob!

He still has to win his second term, retards.
He can't come out with Landser playing in the background saying "greetings fellow aryans I am now going to pass the kill all jews bill lol"
The masses are retarded. There's no way anyone who openly holds our collective ideals can ever attain that much power in our times 20 years from now, maybe. Who knows?
Just be glad you have someone who is anti-communist as your president. Think about that for a moment. How long has it been since that last happened? Were you even alive then?

Fair enough. Not that the yids need to come to Holla Forums and question directly to know the major points of issue - they've got moles all over social media and probably this board monitoring sentiment and providing counter narrative.

Accelerationism is looking like a pretty valid option at this point.

I know a lot of cops that are pissed about the situation but totally powerless. Most cops are redpilled by experience. The shining DACA graduate is fiction.
A new, patriotic wave of fires and hires could clean ICE right up.

Well…
>Personally, I will have become /fit/ enough to walk around with my power level protruding with zero fear of reprisal, shitposting merrily in the streets.

And again: I'm not watching Trump with a stopwatch, ready to cry kike. My expectations this past election were all ride-based, and he's never let me off yet. Daily heartily-felt keks at the expense of the shrill, domineering lugenpresse and soyim who thought they had us under control.

You're beginning to glow in the dark. I'm participating on the off chance that is right and you're going to pass these things on to Mr. Pres.
In the other case, know that the day is coming when we'll be waiting for you with open rope. :^)

You and I are pretty much on the same page. There are a lot of spergs and a lot of shills floating around that will bitch and moan but frankly the mess that Trump inherited and his lack of political experience means that I am willing to give him some time to make good on his promises. Your list of deal-breakers is solid though. If he fucks up on those, I'm done with him and I'm sure he'll be a one term President.

I can't say I expected him to come out and auto-gas every yid, hell, I didn't even expect him to start mass-deporting spics. But I do expect a change, and a worsening of the situation would be unacceptable.

Then what, enlightened scholar?
Granted, that's like 7 years away, but based on what we've seen, do you have faith in the GOP to shift such as to create a new environment politically? I suppose it will depend on the outcome of the midterms.

Depends. I think yes, but probably not.
Reagan's amnesty makes me think twice.

Sounds pretty cool.

Thats a bit more enthusiastic than my own take, but I can appreciate your candor.

Unfortunately, no. It is somewhat amusing to me though, that healthy paranoia. Good to see, on some level. Also unfortunate, in a sense, but better a healthy and ascerbic defense than a porous and brotherly one.

Fak owf u dahft coont.

Its a dangerous gambit.

Agreed.
One would hope as regards the last bit, should any of the aforementioned events come to pass.

I continue to wonder at the prospects of our political ecology post-Trump. What will it even look like?

if we all actively showed our power level,at the same time, we should be able to beat (((frieza))). All of the henchmen and cronies should be way easier.

As long as he is going with an anti-immigration platform, he has my vote.
No dealbreakers so far.
The kikery you see him connected to is pretty much something he must do. There are no politicians alive who can stand up to the jews, name them, shame them and stay alive.
Maybe with the exception of Putin, but I'm not so sure about that either.

I'd like him to have the Wall being started by the end of his term.
I want him to find a way to deport more people
I wish he could deport them en-masse,but the truth is that he does what he can.

What I really don't want to happen is a war with the enemies of Israel.

The Wall

If he fails to put a wall on the border before the end of his first term then I'm out.

Checked for it not taking as long as it did on Namek.

Agreed. Of courrse, that's not really the question posed.

I do not share that sentiment, necessarily, but I understand your view. That said, any further than has gone already, like another SCOTUS jew or embassy shift, and I'd have some real issues being able to keep up support.

Wow, really? I expect it to be finished by the end of his first term. Not a deal-breaker, yet, but just expecting it to be started is very supportive.
There's ways, but its tough, especially in large number. You'd have to challenge the kikes outright for that, in which case, by your reasoning, he'd be axed.

That's fair. I expect it to be at least halfway done, if not completed. Its a big project, but its also 3 years. I'll be honest in saying the Wall isn't as much of a priority for me as it seems to be for others, so I'm surprised to see as much response in that vein.

Trump was useful for exposing the Lügenpresse and generally shifting the overton window to the right. The current system in America will not allow a real change.

I was disappointed that Trump didn't at least expose Sandy Hook or something like that. Something to properly damage the gaming of the whole system. Having all that fuck around with Alex Jones and Megyn Kelly really pissed me off. I still don't understand why Trump puts up with that cunt.

When Charllottesville was some kind of planned op as well I was pissed and then Las Vegas was basically just a fuck you they don't even bother trying to explain

For the same reason he hasn't exposed that the earth is flat.

keep shilling buddy
here's a curveball, if it was a psyop expose the psyop then.

next you're going to tell me James Alefantis isn't a paedophile right ?

"The possibilities would seem to be: Caesarism, secession/crack-up, collapse, or managerial Davoisie liberalism as far as the eye can see … which, since nothing human lasts forever, at some point will give way to one of the other three. Oh, and, I suppose, for those who like to pour a tall one and dream big, a second American Revolution that restores Constitutionalism, limited government, and a 28% top marginal rate."

amgreatness.com/2016/09/05/flight-93-election/

I'd say Publius Decius Mus was right and that's still our future if trump fails or betrays us maybe even if he succeeds, so the question is how to make sure our Caesar is one of us or barring that how to manage the balkanization in a way favorable to whites

Faggot isn't even American if they're shit slow even on MSM picking up on things.

WHO to believe at this point? Perhaps your blood?

-The wall is never built
-Amnesty
-Obamacare never goes away
-Taxes actually go up
-Basically any progressive/anti social conservative policies

I can't say I'm particularly happy with things as they are at the moment, but the sad reality is I have no other choice as I'd never vote Democrat.

They don't really know what the accelerant is, any day.

Accelerationism is a fucking kike meme.

You guys killed OKC and 9/11 truth with this garbage.

Prototypes are built for testing right now, right on the schedule that was announced months before Trump had his first crack at the budget
Has not passed nor will it, as the stuff attached to the amnesty bill would send the beaners that get in, back. And provides a hilariously large amount of anti spic things for example the ability to deport them to any 3rd world country. We could send the cartels to Africa if we wanted. If it was going to pass it would have already, and it expires right before election season for the democrats forcing them into a lose lose situation
Only if you are a retard in an extremely blue state, or are not married to a White woman and trying to fulfill the 14 words
Then move to a red state, marry a White woman, and stop demoralization shilling on Holla Forums

I'm not shilling, he asked what my dealbreakers are. Those things are important to me. I notice you didn't comment on two of them…

As for what you said about me, I live in Texas, I'm engaged to a girl of Irish and Italian descent.

Trump didn't gas the kikes on inauguration day so now I'm a cruz missile for shilldawg.
Go jump up your mother's ass, faggot.

Personally, I think Trump is every bit as accelerationist as anyone else. He obviously is a thorn in (((their))) side, regardless of whatever actual intentions he has. I've long felt like there has been this over focus on Trump as president, rather than how can we exploit his presidency to further the goals shared by true Holla Forumsaks.

I don't really understand why so many anons spend so much time fighting over whether he is zog controlled or not. What difference does it really make? Are you actually going to do anything different if you believe one over the other?

You mean the ones where you showed you think this is a conservative board? That didn't even seem worth addressing. OP posted both this thread and the "what has trump completed so far" thread making any user looking at the catalog and all the spam after the new tax plan see that we are being raided. Your tax point gave you away since the tax plan just passed and that is the exact complaint of the liberals, that their own blue states need to pay for their own gibs. Seeing as you claim to come from texas, you need to force the liberals back to cali if you want your taxes to not be shit

Listen here faggot, anything that is not inherently right-wing will become left-wing, so while I know it's not a conservative board (and why it has and will continue to be more and more leftist, and why it sucks as much as it does) I personally AM a conservative, and I don't give two fucks if your autist-med addled brain thinks putting "cuck" into it automatically just makes the basis of your entire fucking ideology bad. I don't give a fuck what this board is or what your stupid ass is, I'm very clearly not Holla Forums, and anyone who bases their entire ideology on any forum or message board is a frothing, mouth-breathing retard. So your expectations can go right back up your faggot ass. Sick to fucking death of shitstains like you. Fuck you.

I listed what my list was as of the day I fucking voted for him. It has not changed, because unlike your whiney ass I'm not wishy washy little fucking bitch.

For me its any new wars started on behalf of Pissrael. I want the wall, but not more than I want us to stop being the personal piggy bank and meat shield for (((them))). And he already failed on one of those with the nice big tax payer windfall he afforded them this year.

I go back and forth on whether it's really him revealing corruption, perverts and pedos, etc. I feel like the era we live in is naturally going to reveal these things. They know it too, which is why they've spent the last 100 years preparing for it. I do think however he is one of many catalysts and if he is genuine about exposing them and follows through I'd be willing to make that God Emperor thing actually happen.

This is a national socialist board, not a conservative one. You simply need to lurk a bit longer before you will understand where I am coming from
not only would anons not take any kike meds, the insinuation of which is quite cliche. I also never said cuck or cucked once. You just know that the argument you are presenting is a cucked one and are [protecting all bases since you still need a few months of lurking. You know you are missing important pieces in your ideology, but you don't know what yet. If you are not at the stage of reading Mein Kampf, I recommend at least listening to some George Lincoln Rockwell to get you out of this temporary conservative stage
Yet you post here, it is only a matter of time until you give yourself into the truth and become one of us
This is a battleground for ideals, Those ideals that can withstand the truth of the natural world and scrutiny are hailed as truth. You will learn as you continue posting, and your failed ideology keeps getting dissected by reasonable arguments without ego attached to them. Your ad hominems are for naught here where only truth prevails, I thought you at first to be a shill based on the arguments you presented, yet you turned out to simply be a newfag that needs to lurk moar only due to the fact that anons can't lead you every step of the way
If you are a conservative you categorically are, as shown by the fact you called yourself a cuck because deep down you know the truth. You simply are not at the stage where you can admit it yet

I've been posting on 8ch since the first GamerGate exodus. I know exactly what Holla Forums is. You're either conservative or progressive, so if you're not identifying as conservative you're identifying as some special snowflake "I'm right-wing but EDGY!" or "I'm actually a classical liberal. TAKING BACK THE WORD!" "I'm just a white nationalist and don't care about politics even though clearly if I oppose everything the left proposes I'm conservative by definition." tripe.

No, but I know the kneejerk reaction is to just go "cuckservative" but that's not an argument. It's barely even a meme. I loathe to call anything autistic because that's so overused on the internet these days, but I see it all over this site, mostly not even related to politics, and every damn person who does it is decidedly autistic. "-shit" "cuck-" I guess "-fag" gets a pass because that's chan culture that's been around since before (we knew) moot was a faggot, and it's usually not even being used as an insult, but every time I hear it I just picture Chris-chan in Gamestop kicking an XBox display and going "We hates the HEXBox!"

Rarely. I mostly just lurk. I browse a number of different sites. Sometimes Holla Forums's a good source of information. Lately it's in my opinion been kind of useless. I chime in when I see disinformation or an opinion is requested. The banter used to be great, but during the Trump campaign right around when the tact became "attack all of Trump's potential running mates" specifically the "el rato" garbage, the board died. It's just been "/new/, but with ten stickies and exclusively posting alex jones-tier conspiracy theories but where the culprit is always JEWS."

Okay, let's have it out then. You tell me which specifically conservative beliefs are "cucked". Note: Picking some random Rino and saying "He believes this, therefore it's a conservative belief!" is horseshit, just pre-empting that. If you disagree then "I would love for my daughter to marry a black man" is a national socialist belief, since Trump is the closest thing this board has to a figurehead (currently living, before you say Hitler) and he said that on Howard Stern. Not to mention all the pro-Israel stuff.

Actually I think that's when the board really died. Don't get me wrong, I still voted for him because he was better than Hillary, but I was sickened when this board started banning people for pointing out Trump's jew connections. That's some Zoe Quinn level shit. "Name the Jew for me, not for thee!"

Right off the bat you show yourself as an user that needs to lurk moar, despite anything you say after this
The kikes control both the left and the right, stop giving into this false dichotomy
It is an argument you formulated for yourself since you know you are not ready to [post yet, and with your post style you will not fit in
Yet when you decided arguments based on facts were not enough that is the first one you went for
If you really want to admit it here then more power to you, but I would rather stick to the points
So you respond to obvious bait not only as serious, but to parade yourself as a conservative as if that is a good thing
He is a spic born in Canada, his chances of legally winning are 0%
Once you get out of your conservative phase you will realize not only is it actually the jews, but Alex Jones won't mention them due to his wife being a kikess and his kids being half kike
The fact you will cave into the kikes will because otherwise you would be politically incorrect. I gave you where you need to go to further pursue redpills with GLR, after that it is all on yo because this board is not for helping individual newfags otherwise that would be half the board
Literally go back to the beginning and lurk 2 moar years. Trump is at best a stepping stone or a bulwark buying us a bit of time
You claim to be a conservative yet complain that others are not willing to name the jew, have you once taken a step back to see what our actual positions are since they are rather funny to anyone else that reads this thread

Who will? I personally have never "caved into the kikes" and there's not a single political belief held in my ideology that even mentions them. I know you'll say that's a problem, but I don't give a shit about identity politics. Attack ideas, it doesn't matter who's peddling them, if you destroy all their weapons they're powerless. That's why they want to disarm us afterall.

I scratched my head to think of anything remotely conservative matching what you describe, and all I could think of was Fox News, and to clear that up, that network hasn't been conservative in years. Not since before they caved and fired Glenn Beck. And definitely not now that Murdoch's dipshit sons seriously floated the idea "Let's get Oprah to take O'Reilly's timeslot." I gave up on that network years ago.

There is no conservative ideal that enshrines cuckoldry, racemixing, open borders, or any of the policies that promote them. Hell, as has been pointed out numerous times, the Republicans aren't conservative. Some of it's politicians are, but at least half of them self-identify as fucking progressives, McCain most notably.

nigger stfu

Low energy as always, Holla Forums

sage

Beck wasn't the point, caving and firing him because the left demanded it since he named Soros is. Geraldo is the biggest rino on the network and I'd still have mentioned it if it'd been him fired for the same reason.

Next you're going to tell me you aren't a yid right?

Nope, I don't contain a drop of jew blood.

This entire post is contrary to the sentiment of keeping your teeth together.

Yeah, you're rather cancerous.

I share your sentiments, for the most part.

Massive difference, yes and yes, but that's kind of besides the point in this thread.
Personally, I find it grating how many people find it impossible to jump in and shill on their side of the conversation, rather than keeping their teeth together and hearing what others have to say.

Very much agreed.

Sage.

Tor-fag here to say that OP seems to be a shill searching for D&C shilling material based on our opinions.

The fact this thread got anchored is pretty much all you need to know about the loons who manipulate this forum. Nobody ever gets to have fun with forum manipulation, it's all grim blind sincerity forever. That's the problem with shills. They don't understand that the internet made their toolbox in joy, and they misuse it.