Roman Empire, 21st Century: How to pick new Emperor?

I've been talking with a Serbian nationalist lately and he is trying to sell on me on his idea of supporting a replacement of the EU, some sort of Roman Empire.
According to him, due to automation, basic income must happen. However there aren't enough resources to give to shitskins.
In this Roman Empire, all free white citizens will receive enough food, medical care, and housing to survive. Along with the opportunity to own slaves. Esperanto would be the official language of the Empire. Christianity would be the official religion. Eastern Europe and North America would be slowly incorporated.
Eventually the rest of the world will be slowly integrated into this new white centered society.
The main concern is how to establish stable and reliable imperial successions. What kind of men will be eligible for the throne?

His family is nice and his sister is hot. :)

goodness gracious. how many slide threads in the past hour so far?
sage.

I support the idea of reclaiming Anatolia, The Holy Land, Carthage, and Egypt from the shitskin hordes and returning them to their rightful white owners.

This realistically can only happen when the United States and Europe are both controlled by pro-white parties,

Given that it'll have slavery, a jew made language and be a multicult shithole I'm guessing jews.

So, nothing will change?

Why would we need to choose?

Oh yeah, cause that worked out so well for America.

wtf

Next you will saw that the Confederacy was on the wrong side of history.

Your fucking OP states it'll be a multicult empire with "whites" on top.

By adopting a jew language.

Yeah, it's fine that we're flooded with non whites so long as they're slaves.

You and your friend should kill yourselves.

Criminal whites cannot make up enough slaves, Ahmed.
There is no denying that Burgerstan and cities like Stockholm, London, and Berlin are filled with potential non-white slaves already.

Latin is a dead language, you have to be born into it.
If we forced burgers to learn Latin, it will devolve into some Romance language.

It'll be easier to convince white burgers to learn Latin than Esperanto because a good chunk of us view Latin with some respect and don't scoff at learning it while Esperanto would just be laughed at.

meant for

Esperanto is a jewish creation, OP. If anything, we should be resurrecting Latin. But I'm against empires, anyway.

I actually can read basic Latin.
I think Esperanto is a neat idea and have never really considered picking it up. I realize that it has a Jewish origin, but so does Christianity.

The way I see it, the Roman Empire was a multilingual society but Latin was really only spoken by merchants and the ruling elite, and when they did speak it, they spoke it badly. We ended up with things way off eventually, like French and Spanish. Esperanto's advantage is that anyone can actually learn it.
Of course, it doesn't have to be French, it could be any language like Volapuk or Elefen, but my buddy suggests Esperanto only because there is already right wing literature available in the language. Furthermore, Serbs like Esperanto because they associate it with Tito's stability. Tito spoke Esperanto. (Tito was a commie but he hated Stalin and got along with nationalists.)

Absolutely barbaric

No, but you know who was on the wrong side of history? The first jackass who brought niggers onto American soil.

Why are you so against slavery?
Nigger lover.

What part of "Kill the Shitskins and Jews" eludes you?

What the actual fuck?

Did you know that the practice of Slavery was invented in the Americas solely due to a nigger not holding a buisness contract with a white man?

WIlliam Pierce Paraphrase: Slavery is an institution which makes one race dependent on another

hey chad
I think you just might be getting a little bit ahead of yourself……

why not become conquerors then worry about successors, to this state thst doesnt exist yet, later

Saluton, blanka frato.

what a fucking jew…

What part of slavery strengthens the Volk? Slavery is a Juden creation, first waged upon Arabs and our European peoples. American slavery was nearly entirely Juden controlled. What you attempt to argue for is edgy and detrimental to our Volk. The subhumans will go take care of their own - we are to fight for, and only for, our European peoples. This new rise of the Fourth Reich will show no attention to the other races - we are here for our Volk, and as Germany fought before you (and nearly won the world) we have realized that the Juden will not be given a single grain of mercy this time around.

>>>/plebbit/ get out, nigger

Did you lose your way to Holla Forums?

Do you have the original of that crop? I can't find the original edited strip at all, it's not in the rest of the collection.

I'm pretty short not extremely, and thus suffer a combined inferiority/napoleon complex.

I'll do it.

Jokes aside we'd be hard pressed to find an emperor in this day. Few people put spirit above life and his people/empire above himself.

Fewer still put fides to an empire above life. So we'd be hard pressed to find worthy subjects too.

No one cares about your marxist delusions.

Akshually the idea of a basic income isn't leftist or marxist per se, on the contrary - many of them attack it on the grounds of it being a sleeping pill for the working class (i.e. most of us) without changing the structure of economic ownership. Don't spit on the idea before having thought about the implications of the great automatization revolution that is taking place at this very moment. Every Holla Forums ack or person who considers himself redpilled MUST face the robot question one way or another, for the simple reason that the overwhelming majority of people, included us, are and will be affected by it.

Unless we can return to Pax Suomica, EU should just submit to Russia for it's own good, tbh.

No you fucking kike

Wholeheartedly agree.
We no longer live in an era of human history where we need to work as hard.
During the Empire, subjects received some food, entertainment, and care. We are much more advanced now as a species and can provide white people a better quality of life. Especially with slaves and robots serving us.

Also, I would love to have a qt spic slave cleaning my house and raising my children (which I'll have with a respectable white citizen).

Esperanto like Christianity has Jewish origins. But both are popular and embraced by certain Eastern Europeans.
Esperanto has mostly European origins, with a heavy influence of Ancient Greek and Romance. (greek plurality oj (like the oy in toy), (kaj=and), etc.
Plus this:
Having a European language Europeans can actually learn is a good thing. The local elite in Ancient Rome could barely learn Latin. Let's pick a language that doesn't take years to learn and which would replace our native languages. We need to preserve linguistic diversity in Europe.

UBI is a good thing. Robots will replace most jobs. People shouldn't be sitting in an office doing a bullshit bureaucratic job just because that was the lifestyle of the 20th century. Technology is a good thing, you Luddites.

because we dont want mongrels and jews to run it

A reminder that Moscow is the Third Rome and has a rightful claim to Constantinople.

Nice try, Shlomo.

You'll never make me speak anything other than English

Fuck off, kike

It isn't even about working hard - it's about having employment and a liveable wage at all. The case can be made that in most so-called first-world countries about one third of the population or more (kids, elders, unemployed, part-time workers, students) already live with some kind of government subsidy, so in reality UBI would only be a quantitative shift, not something radically new.

Non-sequitur. Moscow might be the Third Rome, but that sure as hell isn't a reason to cede control to them.

Nobody said anything about control. Russia retakes Constantinople and rightfully establishes it as the capital of the new Roman Empire, as it was meant to be.

Dysgenic.

Nice collection. Too bad there is no room in there for the bed wench though.

Once we root out the Jews and parasites from our own nations I would definitely support the idea of a crusade. Anatolia, North Africa, and the Holy Lands should be retaken as they were European clay before Religion of Cuck™. We should also help our brethren in South Africa and retake Rhodesia.

Slavery is a fucking stupid idea though. There is absolutely no reason for them because they would just waste resources in comparison to mechanization. There should be no genetic trash anywhere near our homelands either.

Esperanto is also jewish, we should use Latin or English. We should never enforce a universal language to all of Europe though because that would eradicate the tradition and culture of every region.

(check'em)

Pick one. Then read Man Among the Ruins.

Emperors conquer and put themselves on the throne, they are not "picked". Then their degenerate offspring fuck things up. An empire usually last about 260 years, twelve generations.

Literally everything you suggested is kike garbage. If you REALLY wanted to redo the Empire, it would have to come from a Finn, since they're technically the last remaining element of it. Finnish shitposting aside, it would have to be:

why? a new roman empire would be nothing but larping. I rather france, germany, italy and all those other countries be run independently.

Wow. If you aren't a troll, you are among the dumbest people in the world.

What is this? Are you returning from ISIS? Why the fuck would we want slaves? You're not White are you?

This is not putting the horse before the cart. This is debating where to keep your horse when you don't own a horse, a cart, or land.

I suppport doing the same for England, Sweden and Germany.

Why is this thread still up?

At least one user in this thread gets it.

>(((Esperanto)))
Are you really that fucking stupid?

Yeah, you really are that fucking stupid.

Niggers belong in Africa, not in white nations. Slavery is bullshit, regardless who the slaves are.

Yeah, you're a fucking troll. Sage, report, filter.

And I forgot to sage like a moron.

The guy who purges the non-whites in the UK should be made king of England.

We should enslave the Chinese until automation is more cost efficient tbh. Non-White races other than East Asians are not intelligent enough to be useful slaves now that machines can perform manual labor more efficiently.

Slavery existed since the dawn of civilization, it's only common sense that there's to be an underclass that exists only to be exploited for labor. In America, it was required because of a labor shortage, and niggers specifically were required as the Indians died from plantation labor. The same was true in Brazil and I would imagine the Carribean as well.

Fuck (((Esperanto))). English is, and will always be, the lingua franca.

It would be okay to enslave non-whites in non-white lands, but white nations must be whites-only segregated preserves.