What has Trump completed so far?

Just wondering what Trump has completed so far in his near first year of presidency. I need to compile a list, and google definitely isn't helping as I get about 5 pages of news smear.

Other urls found in this thread:

magapill.com/
archive.is/VMQWD
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6m5cu1/trump_accomplishments_so_far_huge_list/
wnd.com/2017/11/4621979/
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He hasn’t done jack shit, stormfaggot, and the wall isn’t ever coming

First post every time.

You guys are usually less obvious though. You need to be sent back for training.

sage

op is a faggot

Try being less obvious. If we start retracing out steps, tax cut of 2 days ago.

He mined metric tons of salt, including yours.

nice tactic mordecai

SAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you, thats one. I just wanted to know cause I saw a list like a week ago and now im kicking myself for not copying it.

He's done a metric fuckton, but he needs to do about 10 more by spring if he wants to stay ahead of the kikel hegemony

magapill.com/

>magapill.com/
This one is accually quite good:
archive.is/VMQWD

Have you looked at the DOW lately?

Maybe one day 8ch will have a bit more decorum

Sup sharebitch

Faggot

Maybe one day you won't be such a faggot.

That said, this is actually an important question to answer because otherwise people will continue to act like this numbnuts shill and push the narrative that Trump has been entirely ineffectual during his first year as President.

Sorry, Satan, but the stock market is cancerous. Stock market participation is lower than ever, stock prices are based solely on speculation, and the big market drivers are the super-kiked mega-corporations like Microsoft, Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Google, etc. that abuse any opportunity they can get to make more money.

Unfortunately, that means that the moment those companies come under scrutiny in such a way that negatively affects their stock price, it could cause a severe drop in the stock market since most smaller companies that publicly trade almost don't even register on the market.

Thank you so much bros!

I only got these.
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
(older, and ya, it's Reddit) reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6m5cu1/trump_accomplishments_so_far_huge_list/

He's mostly BTFOing a bunch of bad stuff right now. The list is considerable.
Trump iz Kang.

Thanks bro, another thing to add to the list.

yeah 3 anons have given some decent sized lists. I realized bing actually has better searching power for non-biased political shit.
Never used Bing but its good.

sounds like an op to me

wewlad

Truthfully, I was arguing with some people and they busted out what has he done. I could barely stutter a good answer.

I agree with this, his Supervisor should be immediately notified.

He plunged his cock deep inside your bitch anus and shot salty freedom sperm in your eyes. Kill yourself.

He tore you and your goyshare a new asshole

This is what 8/pol/ has come to, I don't even know what to make of this level of shitposting, besides shareblue remnants trying to derail the thread by pretending to not be them. JIDF getting paid overtime?

wnd.com/2017/11/4621979/

The guy behind this was on info wars to share his thank trump campaign

Don't save camera photos as png even if you edit them. It increases the file size. Convert that shit to jpg.

this, plus we're not at war with Russia

That's a great site, thanks mang.

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q

whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/presidential-actions/executive-orders

Those are the hard factual accomplishments of which nothing like it would have happened under Shilldawg, I'd appreciate it if other anons could add to that list because I'm sure I missed some things.

Doesn't quality suffer more with the downloading and reuploading when in jpeg?

Start with the old list, add on to it.

Checked
Tax win
Mark it dude

I love this website!!
Bump!

thanks for this cool info graphic, rabbi kikestein, but the percentage sign comes after the number in our language. gas yourself.

waste of dubs

Wow, so red-pilled amirite reddit? Based neocons!

lol

Here you go OP

pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

The new tax bill blew up niggercare and defunded DACA.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

sage

His first "accomplishment" is gonna be the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's eternal and undivided capital. Trumpshills BTFO.

here you are faggot
>pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
>pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

He stopped Hillary from being president.

I'm glad someone mentioned it. The Rothschild kikes and their shills had to GET FUCKED on election day in ZOGmerica. It feels fucking great, man.