Atlanta Says No Gibs For Dindus

ATLANTA POLICE SUDDENLY ENFORCE OLD LAW AND HAND OUT TICKETS TO PEOPLE FEEDING THE HOMELESS
>archive.is/Vr2Qq

EVERY SUNDAY, LIKE clockwork, activists Adele Maclean and Marlon Kautz distribute food to the homeless at a public park in Atlanta. But when they went out to deliver food the Sunday before Thanksgiving, taking part in a longtime American holiday season tradition, local police ticketed them for violating a county ordinance that requires a food distribution permit.

Atlanta is in Georgia’s Fulton County, which has long had a policy on the books that requires organizations that distribute food to obtain a permit before doing so. Local authorities have in the past turned a blind eye, according to groups that feed the homeless in different parts of the city. Last week, however, that changed.

Atlanta police officers told charitable individuals that they can no longer feed the homeless without applying for and receiving a permit. Georgia State Police also distributed a flyer, produced by Atlanta’s Department of Public Safety, about the enforcement of a county ordinance that requires permits for the “operation of a food service establishment.” According to the flyer, enforcement is necessary for sanitary reasons and because “many people become dependent on these activities, leading them to stay on the streets instead of seeking the help and support they truly need.”

bullshit they just want to justify keeping the shelters open on taxpayer dime

You get a permit to make sure some crazy jew isn't out there poisoning the bums.

i wish a nigga would

this. it's Apelanta, after all.

It's a vicious cycle to feed the homeless
Discourages them from getting a job and paying for basic sustenance.
Homeless shelters should be destroyed.

old laws come out of the woodwork when quotas aren't being met.

chegged.
if only other cities like LeftyFrisco would follow suit. removing sanctuary status cant happen soon enough.

Meddling government… I have some sympathy for the unsympathetic society, but I hope the affected individuals do get help and support somewhere.

Never post here again until you've lurked two full years. Two years user.

Who let these faggots in here? This place is swarmed with these normiefags

Get the fuck out of here with that care bear shit. You have obviously never dealt one on one with the homeless. These people should be shot and thrown in a shallow grave, not coddled.

I think the word "gypsy" is a better way of describing homeless people (at least the ones I've encountered).

I do somewhat support homeless shelters. Some are a job away from it. Homeless shelters mandate those staying to be clean. Majority of them drink upon drugs, the shelters have programs to help them detox, get their jobs back and be productive again.

Try as I might to do otherwise, and harden myself; I find my empathy is always extended to down and out. My instincts are alright and if they happen to be on the street…I pick one just minding his business and strike up chat if he'll have it. I've spoken to so many vets from Vietnam era still who're left behind. They were drafted, I help them how I can. For ex. One, clean and I a shelter had his cane stolen, it hurt my heart because he'd fallen twice. Cane bought. Poor guy.

We musnt let our empathy completely get away, that's much of our strength as people. We know when to extend mercy and when to deal justice.

*Some are a job loss away from homelessness.

Going back to bed nao

Don't feel too bad, you're white.

the homeless are more likely to be white vets than niggers. Niggers get government gibs or mooch off nigger brood queens.

And that fine will be used to help the millions of "enriching" gibs niggers.

And DeKalb and Cobb… just move outside Fulton. Use the MARTA train if you stand the smell of piss.

Most are there because you can only suck/scam your way through life so far.

It's not like one can afford a peaceful enough place to rest up enough to work and keep a regular job for long. You need to find a ghetto or a situation with a bunch of volatile housemates. And even then you're running so thin, one thing goes wrong and the train stops. I have seen how things go and the whim of people and circumstances can easily send some of the same people into either wealth or utter destitution. The way things are now, and have been, one can expect people to fall through the cracks. Yes, many of them the weakest and worst, but also the best and most broken or wounded. Only a near-ideal society would produce none of them. And ours has been far from that judging by the amount of discontent expressed here alone.

There was the case of the homeless Vet who was arrested or jailed for dumpster diving for food in Texas. You have to keep the spirit in mind or you are like a legalistic Pharisee cunt. Don't go down the path of total desensitization. There is nothing good there but an empty, ill-directed revenge.

I used to run a shop on the East side of town. Most of the homeless are there by choice. Very few were there due to legit issues such as prolonged unemployment or mental illness. These people make plenty of change off pulling-heartstrings. Often pooling their cash together to buy bigger bags of crack to smoke together. These people organize, know the best areas to panhandle, know police schedules, etc. They're professionals, and many make more in a few days than I do in two weeks.

Any sympathy for these people is due to misinformation. They would sooner sell the bag of food you give them, than eat it.

The homeless are trash and should be gassed tbh. I despise panhandlers, especially when they creep out of the urban areas into whiter areas. I've been seeing a group of them, some white, the rest shitskins walking back and forth down some road every day. I wonder what they're doing and why, hopefully they found employment, but it disturbs me at how close they are to white, suburban towns. I honk at them and they flip me off.

Who let these faggots in indeed.
Go be edgy somewhere else. We're not talking about career beggars here.

Fuck you. Bleeding heart faggots like you are the reason we haven't solved the homeless question yet.
if not wanting a horde of starving, ungrateful zombies shitting all over our streets india style makes me an edgelord then hand me my fucking trenchcoat and katana, you massive boomer faggot.

I still don't understand how that fucking happens. The people I work are are not stupid people, some even save their money for various bills or other expenses. How the fuck does this happen?!

The exact same reason Patreon accounts exist: Liberal faggots with more white guilt and money than common sense want good fee-fees for performing vapid displays of "charity"

I understand cucks doing it for easy fee fees but what I don't understand is how they can stick their hands out asking for gibs dressed like that. Thinking about it makes me sick. Every time I think about it and put myself in that situation the shame and embarrassment of asking for gibs is too much. How the fuck can they do that?
Though this is coming from the East coast of the US where I tend to see a lot of soy boy whites do this in the last decade.

This. If everyone stopped handing out free shit to homeless people who don't have confirmed, severe mental illness, they'd all line up to get jobs in just a few days.

Again, we're talking about the homeless, not the average nigger. Everyone knows not to give money to beggars because you don't know what kind they are. That's why you give them leftover food that they can't possibly sell. Shit's just going in the trash anyways.

I take it you don't live in an area that has a homeless problem? My county enforces this too (you can even be fined for giving homeless spare change) and it works well. These people all have the choice of going to shelters and they don't do it because they'd rather be strung out on the street. Deincentivize street-dwelling and you wont see the niggers/mexicans panhandling for drug money on every corner anymore.

same thing happens here in Frisco with the chinks who crowd busses as they shuttle around to the various food pantries which give out gibs to the homeless, then they turn around and sell it on the sidewalk in chinktown. fuckin rubs my rhubarb.

it's easy to misunderstand why certain things happen in the west, become polarized and respond with vitriol

for example, seeing a person feeding near-expiry food to bums has the appearance of feeding rabid vermin, and praise follows police action. The truth is that the act of civic generosity, however misguided, undermines both the profit motive of the vast food industry and the pretense of existing public welfare programmes, and it's on these basis that the police act. In this society with ubiquitous availability of food, there is necessarily some which is destroyed, and not for being inedbile.

You'll notice something similar happen with homeless shanty towns or other squatter colonies. Having people live outside of the predatory rent and real estate system undermines their profit motives, and the system does all in its power to prevent it. In this society, the police are the attack dogs of the corporate system.

Or…a bunch of dregs figured out that panhandling is good business and ruined it for the people who are actually in trouble, making it impossible to distinguish between lying grifters and down-on-their-luck homeless.