Safety Squad General (Boys are back in town edition)

Vice made a documentary on our attempt to break up underground antifa music venues. While the campaign was largely successful we have since then discovered that they have a directory built up of their venues: dodiy.org/

So the boys are back in town.

Organizing in: honeypot/uWnuMMb

fuck all. discord gg / uWnuMMb

bump

only homosexuals and niggers use discörd.

3edgey5me

I hope the niggers get to you first because I'll kill you with one bullet; the niggers will take you apart piece by piece.

k

you guys still have your own board >>>/rwss/

lmfao kill urself my man

She didn't dodge so good

Severed heads on a fence means stay out.

I do it for free.

Jesus leftists really can't meme, even when they're trying to make one of ours

I don't trust discord, but the fire safety threads used to trigger Holla Forums pretty hard. Godspeed, anons.

thanks

I literally do not understand the purpose of discord when qtox exists. Why not use that? It's not like it's hard to set up.

first time i've heard of it, tbh

whatever happened to the days of IRC

Checked
Timestamp
ID too - decent

Other than than, Godspeed.

than that*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Polite sage.

That wasn't a very nice joke user.

checked
It still lingers for those who are old enough to remember what it is. I've used it far more in my channer life than anything else and even in current year I've still used IRC more than discord or the other normie-tier services. It's just that it's "hard to use" compared to a modern messenger so all the newfags (by ancient halfchan standards) can't be asked to learn anything more complex than a microwave.

why fagcord and not Tox or something?

Im probably on the wrong thread but does anybody knows what cares should I have about making a 300 meters extension cord?

I feel like the resistence will increase by the distance and I will possibly melt the cable up ;-;

Checked.
I miss IRC, It was my jam before this chan stuff came along.
Are there any Holla Forums related servers or #s?
Brutally fuck twatbook for ruining IRC channel jokes

muzugi.moe #1488

Lol.

What do you intend to use it for?