Russiagate is turning into Israelgate

archive.is/7q3B8

How Michael Flynn's guilty plea implicates Israeli intelligence, and perhaps the Logan Act

archive.is/LY5o6

Supporting Israel doesn't mean supporting Israeli espionage in America

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7q3B8
washingtonexaminer.com/how-michael-flynns-guilty-plea-implicates-israeli-intelligence-and-perhaps-the-logan-act/article/2642278
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Rogan
cnn.com/2017/01/05/opinions/limiting-israel-espionage-in-america-rogan/index.html
truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/
archive.is/FAncV
archive.fo/ShooN
twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/937774329588150274
archive.is/beZw4
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-05/russia-barred-2018-winter-olympics
archive.is/KPHnT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Yeah it does, so long as Israel is around to be supported it will conduct espionage in America and otherwise because kikes are kikes and will continue to kike unless someone finally stops them from kiking.

Page three and no replies. Damn, user. Have a kike free anti-slide first post.

what's the original site? i'm not clicking on archive.is after they harvested my IP last year with their putnam henley shit

Always include the original link with the archive link. Never link to CNN even if it's an archive link. tl;dr you got no idea how to make a thread properly.

archive.fo/7q3B8
washingtonexaminer.com/how-michael-flynns-guilty-plea-implicates-israeli-intelligence-and-perhaps-the-logan-act/article/2642278

LOL the democrats a virtue signaling over the settlements over trump.

ins't this pretty big? why did this get unsticked?

please for the love of god let this happen

Yes it does, and this Rogan guy reeks of jewry and zionism.

>(((CNN)))

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Rogan

>He is a columnist for the (((National Review)))

cnn.com/2017/01/05/opinions/limiting-israel-espionage-in-america-rogan/index.html

The FBI agent Peter Strzok that got fired from the Mueller investigative team is apparently a Mossad agent.

Like always, all roads lead to Israel.

Strzok from the Mueller investigative team? Onomatopoetic nominative deterministic poetic justice.

Yes. The one that got fired. I think he was a crypto kike, and things are going to be moving a lot faster. There's supposed to be some sort of announcement about the Jerusalem embassy on Wednesday. My theory about that is that Trump is playing the close ally of Israel, while Mueller is doing the investigation. Something is going to come out before Wednesday implicating Israel in something and will cause Trump to reconsider the move once again.

At the same time. Kushner just met with Salman in Saudi Arabia discussing establishing a Palestinian state. My theory on this is that by the time the truth comes out about everything the Zionists have done. The Palestinian state, won't just be next to Israel, but that it will REPLACE Israel.

checked

Like the nig the kike will kike, no matter the admixture. The impulse to kike is too strong for the jew to resist. Underrated post.

I'm watching this CNN propaganda video on Putin, with the 2016 American election a continuous theme in the background, and I'm starting to think they believe their own "Russia hacked the election!" bullshit and don't realize the amount of white resentment building up in the US.
If this is a case, it's actually beneficial to Holla Forums's long term goals.

OY VEY
It was only a matter of time before this stuff came out.

Funny thing is the Russians did get involved in the US election.
Same as they get involved in many elections.

Which is exactly the same as what the USA does, including the Russian elections.

Yes, but the idea that they were the deciding factor is ridiculous.

And the US does something quite different, it actually foments revolution.
If you can prove that FSB is behind gamergate and that the Holla Forums mods on here and cuckchan and that Anglin and others are all FSB agents, then there would be an equivalence to American activities abroad.

Actually, scratch Anglin, he might be FSB. He is very pro-Putin.

It is profoundly unlikely.
Since the tampering with any electronic voting would have been noticed when the US establishment tampered with it themselves.
Tampering with physical voting is a lot harder for the Russians to pull off and thus less likely.

Wouldn't even begin to measure up to the USAs bullshit.

Why the hell would anyone want to support a hostile foreign country that regularly spies on the US, takes billions in US foreign Aid and has "provocateur-ed" several wars?
Anyone still "supporting israel in US politics is an open traitor at this point any voters still supporting that pos state are low IQ boomers.

It's not like Israel and Zionists have a long history of spying, blackmailing, killing US citizens. Imaginary Russian hackers are so much more dangerous goyim.

Holy fuck is this being slid.

How so? Through 50K FB ads? Do you have any proof or even a conceivable theory on how they could clandestinely affect elections in the US?

Let's not channel Hillary here.

Similar ways to the USA and how it interferes in other nations elections.
Spying on people, blackmail, financing various orgs to push a message that benefits them, sock puppet social media accounts, etc.
All the usual and normal bullshit that has been going on for years and that the USA did during the last Russian election and the one before that and before that and so on.

Hell the USA set up and financed a whole mobile social media platform in Cuba. Paid through the nose to keep it running and get people in Cuba using it before they just gave up after a few years.
Shit was hilarious I hear, the majority of "users" were bots pushing pro-US material mostly to their fellow bots because Cubans couldn't be arsed with it all.

And if the Russians did nothing in this last election cycle? Then I would say ol' Putin and the entirety of the Russian government and FSB need to be executed for gross incompetence.
I would say the same for any US leadership and the CIA in regards to Russian elections.
Because it's just how the world works.

But user-sama, paying for anonymous shitposters and retards to shitpost is totally the same as fomenting violent rebellions to destabilize various regions and then supporting the said rebellions with no-fly zones and arms shipments. Jeez user

This was the inevitable outcome. Nice to see the Kikes plans come undone

see

So you have no proof and no conceivable theory on how they could clandestinely affect elections in the US. As expected.
The US is not Cuba. Russia simply does not have the resources to influence US elections.
Switch on your brain. If they can't make a difference on the election outcome every cent spent on it would have been a waste. Actually worse, since the jews - who do control US election messaging - would have exposed it, amplified it and made the whole project counter-productive.

By making their agents infiltrate all major US educational institutions in the 60s, leading to the commie brainwashing camps designed to make everyone a functional retard that exists nowadays. That's how.

60s? Why are you talking about USSR?

Because that's what massively influenced US elections for over 4 decades. That and Israel.

USSR from half a century ago is not Russia today. The subject is Russia today, sparky.

Let me put it to you like this: France really helped the US in the fight for independence. You might say that France made a lasting contribution and influenced the US - but no one sane would confuse it with the influencing the last presidential election, no? And France is still France, as opposed to USSR.

None of those 60s people you're complaining about ever worked for Putin. They're all dead now anyway, I assume.

OY VEY GOYIM
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH

Most of the USSR infiltrators now run the US government, they are the ones trying to start a nuclear war with the ruskies because putin threw out their jewish oligarchs and seized their assets.

Part of it is revenge (the kikes really like to hold a grudge) but the full jewish NWO plan requires complete desturction of the white race anyway. They wan't complete control over low IQ mystery meat so Eastern Asians are unacceptable.

At the moment the main target is Iran but that's just a springboard for Russia and China. If they lose humanity is lost. First order of business in the victorious NWO would be a great culling to a fraction of the goyim population (no whites allowed).

Why are you bitching about subversive Soviet Jews in a thread about modern Russia?

Because the jews are still around.

if Trump was a ploy to throw the goy a bone I think the usual thing happened

Soon as he got in, the jews decided "You know what we don't even have to give them a bone we're fine"

As usual, just greed greed greed

Do you think Trump knew it would lead to this? Is this more 6-Gorillion-D Chess?

There are more kikes in the (((Duma))) than in the (((Knesset)))

How does one burn dust? Amazing.

What are you doing here, either of you? You act like this is the end game. I see your game. About a decade ago. There ain't nothin done until every last one of you shitposters cease breathing. My mother told me to be happy. Only way out is a big ol' reckoning. They've controlled history post-war. They've controlled media.

What there is here, now, is beyond the veil.

Do you want off this cycle or not? Do you recall who and where and what you are and where it goes?

You know the truth, now let it slide as they do. Break their fallacies with greater fallacies. Be the greater liar behind what you know.

SOMETHING IS HAPPENING

truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

archive.is/FAncV

Holder will be indicted soon.

Why did the BBC rip off Starcraft II?

The kikes don't stand a chance against China, they aren't bleeding heart faggots like modern leftists in the west. Even if they resort to nukes, China will respond with it's own nukes.

The Chinese should make more nukes just in case. The kikes are still controlling the US and that's where the danger comes from.

That's what you get for diversity hiring a Korean for the design department.

Fucking Hell, BBC.

If we're lucky they can get sued. Two companies I hate destroying each other should be fun.

There is absolutely nothing wrong meeting propaganda with falsehoods. Put them in a tizzy that they can not ever keep harmonizing from. A grand farce.

If you do not know their ways at this point, why be here to be big men to start this.

There is no luck left. Just reckoning and making sure they are comfortable enough before hurt as much before they are taken down.

The only credible effect I can think of the Russians had on the election is through RT news articles, which is legal. I'm certain that a lot of the stuff we were doing is falsely attributed to them

Credible? To whom? Who matters at this point? Regarding credibility. As the others attempt to shatter what they think is fragile. Why not play their game? Who does not realize even in a highly shitposted thread?

How many obvious points can I make, unless you're on the other side.

Russians indeed….

It matters but breaking their bogeyman, abject destruction. It's almost like you stopped having fun. Who died? Who died not to live again?

Every last soul of German blood is not allowed out of this current hysteria. It is not done until the world is at peace.

Many, were never necessary. Those that fit what they are. The will that never surrenders. The ones that will go on as dark as their days seem. It is your will and duty these days.

There is no going home, because the whole world is yours.

shilling on japanese animation imageboards.

Hell, it's about time.

I don't like being paranoid but all these (1) coming to support this theory how russia actually DID influence the US election when Holla Forums spent months ridiculing and disproving that theory, makes me think this is a new shill tactic.

Keks holy dubs agree with you. The Shoa to end all Shoas

No they didn't.
Not in the fucking US or anyone that matter in the grand scheme of things.
To avoid the exact present situation when the dems will ultimately go back in power (because alternate is what democracy is about) and will have a fucking casus belli against them.

Russia is always paranoid (with good reason) and Putin is one of the most cautious man on the planet, always taking minimalistic actions (to great furor of much of the Russian parliament).
Russia could have invaded Georgia in 2008, but didn't.
Russia could have invaded Ukraine in 2014, but didn't.
Nothing worse that what is happening right now (sanctions, foreign investment withdrawals, etc…) would have happened, but because Putin is ultimately a MODERATE and a cautious person he just accomplishes strategical objectives with the minimum of efforts and exposure to risks.

There is no fucking way Russia would involve itself in the US elections for very little gain (did Trump lift the sanctions? Did he do anything that Hillary wouldn't have done?) and such grand risk (thermonuclear war… that is the risk), save some banal declaration as "X said he was more favorable toward a progressive relationship with Russia than Y but will work with whoever is elected anyway" that are perfectly common.

Besides that Russia has a doctrine of not interfering with internal matters which is a cornerstone of their diplomacy and a cornerstone of the relationship they have with several of their strategic allies (most notably China, India and Iran).
So the risk is truly multiplied = picking a fight with US + deteriorating the relationship with the guys you will need in case of a fight with the US.

It's basically a moves that ONLY ensure loses for Russia.
Why the fuck would they do that?

(((They))) are claiming God Emperor's Tweets about the FBI could be considered "Obstruction of Justice," and hence grounds for impeachment. If they remove him, I swear anons I'll initiate DOTR myself.

Especially over some Twitter bull. There's too much bullshit culminating. I hate feeling berserker on a Himalayan mountains appreciation forum, but boy do I.

Checked and with GEOTUS coming out in full support of Roy Moore, I think we're going to find out a lot about his (((victims))) in the coming days. Just a hunch.

(((They))) are doubling down on their pair of twos vs. Trumps royal flush. Typical tricks.

Mandatory Palestine never went away.

to quote the israeli mossad agents the fbi found on 9/11 celebrating the fall of the towers, "we're not your problem, palestinians are your problem"

This story is from January 5th of 2017 user. Worthless now.

FTFY low energy shill.

And this is an example of a shill overdoing it.

>Judge (((Judy)))

Get lost kike

Hence why efforts to influence who runs and how is worth the effort.
If you look at it from a purely rational standpoint then there's no reason for the USA and Russia to be enemies.
But we're not in a rational world, hence why the USA spends billions financing and arming its enemies while it fights them. And why Russia attempts to influence various elections in the USA despite getting minimal returns on their investment.

They mostly live in the west now

Yiddish Empire then gifts it to the Rothschilds/international Jewry in exchange for getting America into WW1 because Britain and France were getting embarrassed by the Germans. Way to go!

Get next years news today.

You obviously have no clue what "influencing elections" means. Even in a small country you'd have to inject huge amounts of money (and keep doing it) years in advance to even try to make a difference. The globalist jews do it through NGOs, Soros, State Department, CIA, Twitter, FB etc. They buy (or create) the target's media, NGOs, parties, politicians and even generals. It's a huge, very expensive, and very visible undertaking. You simply can't sway (tens of) millions of foreign voters in a clandestine fashion. This is especially true in the US where jews run that system from top to bottom. They would have noticed even a small intrusion on their territory.

This is why the narrative changed from "hacking" to "colluding" to "influencing". It's an increasingly vague bullshit meant to create "where's there smoke there's fire" among the weak-minded and uninformed.

I don't think you're a shill. You've just confused spying - which is cheap and done by almost everyone - with regime change and election influencing - which is very expensive, very visible and requires infrastructure that only the globalists have.

TL;DR: Hillary didn't lose because Russians control the Internet, American NGOs and the MSM.

Then maybe that's why Mueller is stripping Comey's immunity? Comey covered up the Israel-Hillary spy operation.

Probably wildly wishful thinking and borderline larping but I honestly wouldn't be shocked. The last couple of years have been so crazy and unpredictable.

Russia could do it on the cheap(and probably not very effective in the short term) by just sending monetary support through proxies. Small to medium "donations" through PayPal to disodant groups and websites. Not saying they do this but it's something that could be done. Then have RT blasting "the rayciss and oppressive American police are killing blacks indiscriminately" message to rile up the blacks. Surely Russia has the resources for that kind of 'destabilization' effort, right? They have fighter jets and ICBM nuke missiles. They Have a space program etc…Also, there's the whole Eurasian Empire Duginist agenda that can't be ignored.

*billions of dollars

buy guns.

find where the Democrats are in your area and burn down their offices, find where they live and shoot them.

^ an example of fomenting revolution on the cheap. Probaly a rooskie, kike or chink tbh.

Still trying to scare people away from archive.is eh?

you'd think that people could come up with this on their own, instead of having it posted publicly

Well, at least you've moved from "they did" to "they could". My points still stand. They simply don't have the psy-op muscle and infrastructure to influence elections in the US. Only a small operation would even have a chance to remain undetected but then you still end up with some risk of getting caught for zero benefit (a small operation can do fuck all to move 300 million people). A big operation would have been even worse since they'd get caught and face tremendous blowback.

Paypal? Kek! You're a funny guy.

do you think 4chan or Holla Forums influenced any elections?

Of course but that's only because the red-pilled goyim have reached the critical mass. And they didn't get their red-pills from Kremlin - they got them from everywhere (even the MSM which can be very useful once you start reading between the lines). Every time Hillary or Soros open their mouth our numbers swell. This is a bottom-up dynamic. You can inject shilling into the mix but the effect is transitory and often counter-productive. The truth is setting us free, basically.

You're being naive if you don't think Russia isn't stirring the shit and shilling up a storm on the internet. I'm not trying to make the equivalency of what the US does in terms of resources but It's not like Russia isn't going to try and do everything possible to strike back in the 'infowar'.

Here's how it could go down through an email to a popular and influential alt-right/white nationalist/euro right wing nationalist website operator or writer/commentator etc

Now this poor writer starts getting a regular donation from this anonymous guy every week. He then starts getting more donations from other anons after he starts shilling a little harder for Putin. He then relies on being a totally biased shill for Putin for his nice little comfy life as a full time blogger/YouTuber/podcaster or whatever else he does. It's not like he's an actual agent of Russia, he tells himself. He just has 'fans' that appreciate his Putin love.

Pretty sure they're referring to the ineffective attempts that's been going on for years between both countries. Dems are just calling on it now in desperate hopes to gain some nonexistent leverage. If your entire argument is "russia doesn't espionage" then you're a jackass.

nice narrative, shill

Do you have a single example? The globalist kikes have already strip-searched the entire Internet "looking" for those kinds of Kremilin fingerprints and came up with fuck-all. Why are you still insinuating that Hillary lost because of something else but Hillary? Is this the Holla Forums narrative?

People in the US and Europe are fed up with their globalist (((rulers))) because they're cancer. If Russia disappears into space tomorrow, nothing would change in that department. It's as simple as that.

Hi, paid shill. Russia did nothing to the election or the DNC. No one believes you, and you will hang by your neck for treason.

That's the idea of using some proxy agent as the donator. Even that agent could have total plausible deniability. I'm just a fan of ____so I give him donations sometimes. What's the big deal?

I never said anything about Hillary you dumb faggot. I was responding to a poster that claimed that Russians don't try stir shit in America and Europe through dissodentent groups using the internet. Russia literally has a state run TV network that is beamed all over the internet that shills for Russia and promotes dissident groups on the left and right….because Putin doesn't give a fuck. He'd be just as happy if the left and the muds went apeshit and took down the government and killed all the whites…He's trying to destroy an enemy/obstacle in his way. Basically your position is that Russia doesn't do that kind of thing because they are super moral and turn the other cheek…and they don't have any resources. Yet they launch space craft into orbit and spend billions in Syria.

How the fuck do you know that happened? You don't. You're making up wild assertions. Whether they did or didn't, you wouldn't know what "they" found.

>People in the US and Europe are fed up with their globalist (((rulers))) because they're cancer. If Russia disappears into space tomorrow, nothing would change in that department. It's as simpl

Again, RT is an obvious example that's staring you right in the face, dummy. Do you think Russia sinks money into that and spreads it around the world out of the goodness of thier heart? You're a literal brainless Putin lemming-shill that can't into critical thinking.

Get back to the thread topic. You faggots need to be gassed if you are going to chimp out when people comment on your illogical cheerleading remarks like, "Russia doesn't do espionage and try to influence the west into chaos and rebellion against thier governments only the west does that" This is literal cult-like communist retardation levels for the dear leader.

*Cultural Studies Professors
FTFY
…if you must. Of course, I don't advise such action

shoo shoo stinky joo

Okay, this is just straight up brainless shilling. These kind of cheerleading bot-like shills need to get the gas. They make this place into a non-intellectual Siberian mudhut. They make it a grind to read and participate in actual analysis and discussion.

stick your neck out further, kike

Oh, you're reatrded. Nevermind.

Based meme, brah.

you're dyslexic.

know your lysdexic

ROTHSCHILD: TRUMP MUST BE LOCKED UP
archive.fo/ShooN
twitter.com/LdeRothschild/status/937774329588150274

Re-reading your posts and you appear to actually be pretty kikey. Some kind of right wing zio kike or a zogbot that considers only the globalist Jews to be the problem. I noticed the use of "Globalist Kikes" in order to differentiate the "based Zionist" jews. You would be just using the term 'anti-Israel globalists' if you weren't trying to shill on an "ebil nazi" forum. You think the globalists are preventing you from greater Israel, right Chaim? Those damn anti-Semitic mooslim colaborating globalists! The Brevik pic/meme
makes sense now. The seemingly unironic and matter of way you called us all goyim.

You are a pro-Trump Likudnik tier Jew(or shabbos goy Zionist) that thinks Trump is going to take care of business for Israel. We'll see on Wendsday, I guess.

According to multiple investigations they didn't, but they did try to help Hillary Clinton by buying ads for her.

You think they wanted Hillary to win?

>"It's about time!"

99% of gates become Israelgate if you dig deep enough. It took Donald Trump for goys to want to dig deep enough, though.

Good

The Flynn shit was too weak.

It has to be understood: the public is not entirely stupid. You really cannot keep a mass hysteria going indefinitely without evidence. You cannot keep fooling some of the people all of the time without engendering expectation on their part that you will come up with that bigjuicy, cast-iron indictment cum impeachment you've been promising.

You cannot, after 12 months of screaming that the President if the US is a Russian agent, after 12 months of delegitimising a national election, after 12 months of proceedings, investigations, deliberations and solemn dire augurie – you cannot put one meager charge of "lying to the FBI" on the public's plate and drum it up as dripping red meat. No matter how enthusiastic the supporter, the Flynn charge is so weak it has demoralised them.

The public's not swallowing it. And no matter how much lipstick CNN tries to put on this pig, the public – yes even the middle class – aren't going to kiss it. America is not going to lose a president, not even Trump, on the back of sauce this weak.

The smarter actors sense this. Supporters fall away, enforcers lose grip, the disgruntled begin to leak. When the honest men wake up and realise the extent to which they have been lied to, the extent of the propaganda campaign in the media, the lengths the insiders have gone to whip up a soft coup, their anger will boil the conspirators in their own stew.

Remember, the media has already turned the first draft of history as penny-dreadful. They won't hesitate to memory hole the evidence of this "soft" coup-d'etat when it looks like they won't get away with it.
Quite literally, the primary evidence for it all will lie in your own heads and on your own hard drives. All the forces of media, state, industry, and academia will be marshaled in an effort to wipe all trace of this plot from public memory.
History will only record these events if you do.

OY VEY GOY

MUH WALLLLLLLLLLLLL
MUH ISRAEL FEEEEENNNNNCCCCCEEEEEEEEE

Welp, there goes any chance of making America great again without spilling a lot of Israeli blood.

hang this bitch from a lamp post

Good points.

You aware of Hitler's Madagascar plan right?

You're aware that he still would have spilled a LOT of kike blood in Europe right? Simply by just slaughtering the Communists whole sale he'd hit an uncanny number of jews.

while we were investigating pizzagate, a swirling loading image would show up on some archives, we checked the source of the image and got this. not my fault if you're too much of a newfag to know this.

This.

THE ONLY THING HITLER DID WRONG WAS NOT COMMIT GENOCIDE ON THE JEWS.

Don’t be a faggot, man. That’s what adblockers are for.

ABSOLUTELY BASED!

that's not how any of this works. fuck you, I did nothing wrong here

AIPAC NEEDS TO BURN

USA Today agrees.

Straight from the Boston Herald
archive.is/beZw4

SHUT
IT
DOWN

They're afraid

Damn… are they really going to try to back out of this now? You can't really save face after pushing a lie for an entire year… The time to get out early would have been before the election was even over. Will be interesting to see how the Clinton public reacts if their media handlers really just drop the Russia thing. It's been their whole identity for an entire year. it's also the only narrative they have that allows them to believe Trump will get impeached. I predict erratic behavior and suicides.

GOOD

Good post

Hahahahah
Now that Israel is exposed Kikes are yelling to shut it down. Haha fucking scumbag rat yids.

Fuck. I left the internet for a month or 2 due to IRL and I come back and no one is spamming KUSHNER IS A KIKE SHILL anymore?

Is it because Trump overthrew Saudi Arabia and now there is 100% faith in Trump and all his close allies?

Kushner will be the one giving the speech(es) on why Israel has to give back land to Palestine. He will be the one giving speeches on every single major thing involving Israel having to "play nice". Hes the only guy that is allowed to do it since hes supposedly a member of the tribe. Remember, infowars was the ones who originally went after Jared and started this entire online campaign against him.

According to my "well-informed" redditor brother, Russia used a lot of alt-right bots to spam false news sources to key swing states. Of course, I asked him to show me said bot accounts or exactly what was posted, but he didn't show me anything.

This, the Zionists looked at Obama's refusal to bend the knee to Israel and realized they couldn't survive another (D) presidency. They brought in Trump because they think he is their friend.

He truly is /ournigger/.

Seems like something big is going to occur before or on Wednesday.

DOX INFO ON STRZOK
3214 Prince William Dr
Fairfax, VA 22031-3020
(703) 383-3801 - Landline
(703) 383-0000 - Landline
(508) 699-0406 - Landline
410 Sugar Pine Dr
Pinehurst, NC 28374-9310
(910) 215-0591 - Landline
(703) 539-8521 - Landline
(928) 474-0123 - Landline
(715) 373-1166 - Landline
(715) 373-5002 - Landline
(202) 244-9676 - Landline
(612) 373-5002 - Landline
(612) 379-1074 - Landline
(703) 812-9475 - Landline
ENJOY

aw i used to play baseball right next to that guy's house

This RT talks about Kushner family's close relationship to Netanyahoodi. Kushner as a teen had give up his bed to the man and slept in the basement.

inb4 direct link whining. it's RT network and it's the most popular news service on jewtube. they had their capital Hill credentials revoked and can no longer cover the news there.

by watching the video to increase the view count and upvoting the vid we can bring more exposure to israelgate.

inb4 not your personal army. that's something a kike would say. they don't want GOYIM thinking collectively because that is their racket which gives them real power in the west.

inb4 blah blah kike excuse blah blah

didn't her kike family sell weapons to both sides during the Napoleonic war

she needs to get off her soapbox and stfu

They largely moved to the West after Mccarthy's death.

You don't make any sense.

She forgot the 'oy vey'

1998: "It's just a blowjob goys. move on!"
2018: "It's just a phone call goys, move on!"

The president can't obstruct justice. Like it's impossible by definition of his post

RUSSIA IS BANNED FROM THE 2018 WINTER OLYMPICS

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-05/russia-barred-2018-winter-olympics

Praise be unto Kek and Pepe his prophet.

Seems to me like pure denial. These faggots don't want to admit that people actually disagree with their shit. "surely no one actually wants to make america great, it's just russian lies!"

Dumb kikes are really poking the wrong bear. Not only is this revealing massive jewish infiltration of international organisations but the Ruskies will lob an extra Satan II ICBM their way just for this (when the time comes).

Is their last kick at the can and surely they must have him now, right?

archive.is/KPHnT

the more the Democrats poke and prod the more they reveal their Jewish effendi's power level.

and ADL
and SPLC
and B'nai Brith
and…