A cucked video

So Cracked put out a new episode of their cucked news yesterday and he bitches and complains throughout the whole video, but he does point out some pretty damaging stuff in the video while trying to be sneaky and cover up other things. Anyone have any videos that contest what he says? Heres a general list from what I've garnered that are recent and can be addressed

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Jh0sxteKLNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't watch that nigger shit and neither should you. You just gave that shit communist bitch views? Go down vote all cracked videos perhaps? Op is a giant ass faggot.
Again. Down vote, don't waste your fucking time on this shit.

Holy shit that's the site I used to browse every day like a decade ago. I didn't know they still existed.

Thanks for the bump without any redpills :^)
Like he makes decent points and if you wanna just say its dumb instead of trying a little thats fine. Like I just wanna see the video of Warren saying "My grandma used to tell us that we where native american" so chill

You're trying too hard to sound cool, user.

You're eitther a 14 year old girl, or the cuck himself trying to set up his next article.
Learned that trick from the other CNN faggot and decided to give it a go yourself?
Eat shit. Or your thread, because it's shit too.
0/10, consult your jewish handlers before posting next time.

cool embed OP
no one cares

and I used to read the magazine in to 1980s.

Do you just want to feel good about your BIG BRAIN or actually understand other points of view? Ignoring everything that doesn't try to worship Trump is retarded.

Go try cuckchan if you're trying to write your next article. You stand out like a sore thumb.

If you faggots must watch this tripe, here's hooktube link so you don't give them views: hooktube.com/watch?v=Jh0sxteKLNM

You know what else is retarded?
ID-hopping:

Doing god's work son.
Reminder to all anons:
Get a plugin for your browser called Redirector and set a rule to redirect all Youtube videos to hooktube instead.

You guys are trying real hard to not post anything of value in this thread and just shut it down instead. Post a redpill instead of bitching

If you're claiming that I'm that other guy because I switched ID's, I'd have a (You) for both posts. Pic related.

Stay ass obliterated.

You dude are trying real hard to fit in this board and just fish for replies instead. Lurk two years instead of being a bitch.

I can play that game too.
Here's a picture that 100% certifies you enjoy the taste of semen.

You're both autists. If I was IP hopping the You's wouldn't have you's from each ip on one browser.

Shut the fuck up, schyzo soyboy.

no one fucking cares fuck off

I don't even know what's going on in this thread, but I see how ass mad you are and am going to negate your no content sage post.

dumb, you're expecting them to argue in good faith. lazy piece of shit, make your own rebuttal if you care this much.

More like Cucked.

Nigger, what are you doing?

because it is so hard to right click an embed, hit "Copy link" then replace the word you in the link with hook.

I put a few rebuttals in the OP, but like the average human being I am not a god so I don't know the answer to everything.

Whatever happened to John Cheese? He was an older writer who seemed to shitpost his articles but was probably their best writer. He was an ex addict but always seemed very balanced when it came to the articles he wrote. This was long before cracked became cucked so not too sure what happened. Did they get bought over? They used to be politically neutral and it was le 9gag vibes in the beginning of their fall.