Anti-narco thread=USA edition

ITT=People watch as I restlessly expose peddler of the (((hern))) across and along the US- of A!!
Stay tuned,feel free to contribute by tipping off to the bolice.

facebook.com/wacim.cool?lst=1774849960:100000932359617:1512324976

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009815498692&lst=1774849960:100009815498692:1512325193
facebook.com/youngmac?lst=1774849960:100003095347190:1512325323
facebook.com/marcusbasedlord.freeman.1?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
facebook.com/fuxkyuhboii?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
facebook.com/becka.freitas
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004278588890
facebook.com/skylar.tilzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I FOUND LIL BEEP'S FRIEND
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009815498692&lst=1774849960:100009815498692:1512325193

'srhoom dealer?

facebook.com/youngmac?lst=1774849960:100003095347190:1512325323
possesion of drug paraphernalia is illegal

CAUGHT A MID ONE

>facebook.com/marcusbasedlord.freeman.1?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all

anyone can indentify the country wit hthis street?

>facebook.com/fuxkyuhboii?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
nu-male pot smoker

Aren't these people against legalization because it would mean farmers could grow it instead of corn?

Are you daft?
That's america

did i say country?
I CLEARLY meant "county"

Are you British?

Seattle Washington.>>10992708

/www.facebook.com/gustavo.gilbert.3

Is it the Venezuelan user (or other place in South America) ?

same gang:
facebook.com/becka.freitas
facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004278588890
facebook.com/skylar.tilzer

yes

CAN this photos be used against him?

YOU GUYS REPORT MARCUS TOO!!

All of them can be used against them, your goal should be to reconstruct a network of his friends and have compromising pictures of them.

Like this??

Yeah, the more you do the work for them the better.

DOES the dea/fbi register my IP?
Will they ask me for more help in the future?
i onced contacted SS and they send the spic in question a warning.

the tip form doesnt allow for photos tho.
maybe ill just use a photo uploading webpage to send it.

Yeah do that, small text telling why you're contacting them, links and pics.

dumping a bit of comics to get the thread to be noticed

OK, but ..seriously I need Holla Forums's help.
pol is good at viral memes, I need that now.

Do you really want to go viral while hunting cartels ?

cartels are the mexicans.
this are just lil beep copcats and niggers.

is the FBI really reliable over local police,tho??

he is from washington

Oh boy, I bet the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board would like to be made aware of this tax evader :^)

he says the gobt weed is poisoned so he grows his own!

Reminder that the kikes have always been at the spearhead of anti-cannabis anything.

Stop being so kiked.

no u

reminder that you don't need drugs to have a happy, productive life
you stop being so kiked, kike

Doesn't appear to be Seattle from Jewgle Earth. Another location perhaps?

marcus said he was in washington and the rest know him so theyre there

They might be in Seattle, but the image in question seems to be from another location. Although there is a "S Genesee St" in Seattle, there is no 4243, no building similar to the one in the image.

TAKE THIS FUCKING SHIT TO Holla Forums GODDAMN IT

NO NEVER

(((weed)))

Nigger what the fuck is the point of this thread? Sage for absolute Holla Forums tier nonsense. If you want to dig into drug dealers and actually make an impact you're going to have to do better than this.

CBD is an anti-psychotic. I used it for a while after chemotherapy (which I did without the meds because they were methamph/steroid based jewpills) and it protected/supported my CNS and brain very well. Dude weed lmaos are degenerates, but it's a bit of a rabbit hole at a certain level. The government strains are heavily GMO/synthetic, and are psychotics (Go on liveleak and type in 'k2 seizure'). The goyim have options and growing your own must not be hard (anywhere), but it seems that the legalization is designed to reduce those options and flood the market with untrustworthy garbage.

Drinking the liquid jew (coffee) which is stimulant (methylxanthine) and is much worse for you than some cones. Eating bread is probably doing your body more long term damage than even smoking tobacco.

This. Holla Forums or /baph/ is the place for this niggery. We deal with the core issues.>>10993097

NONSENSE FTWA

You really think anons are in here watching you spam your spics and drugs? You aren't doing shit but rubbing anons noses in it. This is the reason you fucks die with the kikes.

bump

Yes

Are you a kid who saw the old narco threads where we busted actual cartel members and you think this shit is comparable? Little amounts of LEGAL weed and small pipes?

They really don't give a shit you stupid faggot

Nobody implied that. You don't need video games, television, or the internet either.

This. The old narco threads were actually good and we got bulk amounts of coke, codeine, etc taken off the streets. But now anons are doing the kike's work for them I guess, going after the crop that the first American white men brought with them in the 1750s.

THC isn't.
They also connect to dopamine receptors making your neurons have more dopamine receptors which will lead to slower thinking and more depression. Basically the stereotype of lazy stoner faggot.

kill yourself druggie

Kill yourself spic.

OP is piece of shit.

SHILLS OF ISRAEL

NOT TRUE
The guys clearly admit to distrusting goverment weed.theyre contrabandists.
drug paraphernalia is a felony.

If you go on snapchat and search for 'weed' it will give you tons of story posts that contain weed, is there any way to dox those people?

dubs confirm OP is a faggot.
in a few days pot will be completely legal in California. its been legal for medical patients with a doctors prescriptions for years. Pot is shown to help fight cancer and high CBD strains provide pain relief for chronic illnesses. Pot helps fight seizures from autism and epilepsy as well as nausea and many other ailments.

OP WAS GASSED FOR THIS THREAD

WEED IS FOR NIGGERS

Death to commirfornia

we got a kingpin over here

bump

its still a full a bag and enough to land him into jail

those digits… yup. we wuz stonerz and shizz

this.

So is a forty ounce in a brown paper bag. Does that mean alcohol is for niggers as well?

i bet this faggot drinks beer with formaldehyde, ammonia, etc. amirite?

Put those fucking overpaid and overweight pigs to some real work instead of busting pot smokers.

no
death to the herb