White Meet Up (banned 39 times)

For more info:
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html

For normal White people to meet each other for friendship, bonding, social activities, business and employment networking.
No White Nationalists or Alt-Right.

The reasons are obvious, well documented and needs no explanation.

Post your location with email, messenger or other means of contact.

*Be aware that White Nationalists have been making death threats against Whites who want to meet up. They also defaced the Zeemap of past meet up threads.*

Report all threats of violence from this other posts on 8ch to the FBI here:

tips.fbi.gov/

You might want to include the

8ch.net Registrar Data
Jim Watkins
OrganizationN.T.Technology, inc
Address9120 Double Diamond Parkway Ste 5901
CityReno
State / ProvinceNevada
Postal Code89521
CountryUS
Phone+1.4252593201
Fax+1.4154620214
Email: [email protected]

Thank you.

kek you autist!

Yes, prove me wrong.

So you're going to side with the enemy of Whites.

Who are white nationalists and alt-right?

Why are they my enemies?

I wonder why someone would not want to meet up with retarded White Nationalists.

Why are they retarded?

OP needs to go back to cuckchan.

All these people bumping this thread.

BEFORE THIS THREAD IS NUKED AGAIN
These meetups and phishing scams are being pushed heavily here now. Right now there are AT LEAST 3 threads in the catalog inviting Holla Forumsacks to join some sort of survey, or program, or meetup, all of which are curiously hostile or ambivalent toward white interests.

Something big is going down. Cuckchan Holla Forums has been reporting on some massive object entering the atmosphere, it's probably nothing as usual with them, but if Holla Forums has taught me one thing it's that EVERYTHING is somehow related.

Oy vey, Whites are not allowed to meet up.

Going to report Whites who attend Trump and Free Speech rallies?

This is a honeypot. If you are interested in meeting with other like minded Whites then find men and form your own group.

Our cause is a leaderless one which follows the 14 words for a White ethnostate.

How's that working asshole?

Dr Pavel…

Go away FBI

Come on OP, you can do better than this. Low effort funposting 0/10

reported.glowstick

You come to an ANONYMOUS board and ask people from ALL OVER THE WORLD to post PRIVATE info for a meetup, that can and will be abused by fuckers in power.

Are you retarded? How many you think would be willing? How many would even be able? I ain't flying over half the world to look at your ugly mug.

YOU FIRST

No white meet ups! Stay splintered goy!!!

Meanwhile just 2 minutes ago in my city a small scale chimp out is brewing.
This…Used to be europe…

Gee, moshe, I don't understand why.

They run out of white women to hand out?

Gotta be a 12 year old trying to form a secret club or some shit. No user is this uselessly spergy without harping on blue arms or some shit.

PROJECT BLUEBEAM

Skippy Pedesta was pushing UFOs recently to distract from pizza and hot dogs.

You must be living in the Congo, because you seem to think that it's hard to find white normies, and you're pretty much acting like a nigger.

39 bans was not enough. KYS, and SAGE

Not that cucked user,that happens in germany sweden or such countries,here they just have mild chipouts that can get relatively violent.
Fortunately there are many leftist lawyers to help them
Pic is the lawyer,now politician in the town hall that helped free the muslim priest(acussed of terrorism) who then proceeded to radicalised the terrorists that attacked barcelona.

Leave a sage at the door on your way back to reddit.

NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE
NOPE