Voat

So what happened to voat? It's been down for days now, or is it just me?

Their twitter doesn't seem to be active either, atko was the last one to use it.

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/TheDonald/2092975
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was just able to go to it. Think it’s you.

There's a website to answer that question.

downforeveryoneorjustme.com

Thread is blatant native advertising for voat.

are you spamming them? Because they are blocking ddosers right now…Maybe you are infected?

Has he been infected?

Post screencap.

Huh, weird, it's been defaulting to cloudflare for days now. It says checking your bits, then it times out.

Lolno. I'm not amalek or anything.

It's happening even when I use a VPN.

works fine for me

it checks bits first, but only for about 3 or 5 seconds

If it is let me fall for it. I remember voat's birth and the reddit exodus to it after they lost some subreddits like fatpeoplehate, and knew it would be at least more redpilled than reddit like that's fucking hard, but I've never been there because it would mean associating with redditors. How has the site changed and grown since then, have they become somewhat intelligent?

Voat is basically where Holla Forums forcefeeds redpills down the throat of recovering redditors, right? Some good, some cringe, I would imagine.

this: voat.co/v/TheDonald/2092975 has been stickied to the top of their donald trump subreddit for 3 months

something is weird..

What the fuck? Me too.

It's been down for days, I make a Holla Forums thread about it and within minutes it's working perfectly.

It's back up again for some reason

I just went to all three of those websites. All three are still up.

But apparently vid.me is about to permanently shut down because they're broke.

I was there in its inception days. I tried to make sure to prevent the pledditors from taking a hold with censorship. On r/gaming in the early days, my ban still holds there when someone banned me for saying "niggers". It was probably a little bit on the pile between other disgrunteled people which contributed to the removal of redditization.

Many of you may shrug at reddit…citing the many bad connotations of it…but these happened when I already left it. Before that it was a great news aggregator site. Its format is in some ways superior to yotsuba format. Since its more focused towards headlines than giant summaries with pictures. More information, faster information. Though obviously very prone to manipulation.

Voat in its current state in my view is an arm of us. I use both sites. Maybe if you go there too, you may like it, and who cares about the users. Most of them are milder forms of us…though the namefag culture. Yea that is always going to be a bad thing.

our discord alternative site is down too, same error 502. It was a DDOS attack. Working with host to get it back up.

our (((discord))) alternative service is down too, same error 502. It was a DDOS attack. Working with host to get it back up.

our (((discord))) alternative service is down too, same error 502. It was a DDOS attack. Working with host to get it back up.

Voat admins exert no pressure on individual subvoats or their mods/owners. If a specific user or subvoat is being faggots they just let everybody else shit talk them and don't get involved. This keeps out easily triggered cucks and allows the curious to be free to read things they wouldn't see on reddit.

Reported for being mentally ill.

that's reportable? shit I'm in trouble.

Funny when all the t_d faggots left for voat t_d only to run screeching back, oh no… too bad they don't ban you for naming the jew over there.

Checked

sage

it's you. make sure you aren't blocking javascript. if you are you won't get past the cloudflare/checking privilege page. if you still can't get in they might have ip banned you. reboot your modem until you get a new ip or try from a mobile device or use a vpn or another internet service provider.

Its a hit or miss honestly redpill-wise, but I know for a fact that voat has created many good anons.

Please turn JavaScript on and reload the page.
fucking jews man
fuck javashit

test