Third riot in Brussels in 2 weeks time

Third riot in two weeks
25 november

sceptr.net/2017/11/agent-loopt-schedelbreuk-op-tijdens-afrikaanse-rellen-brussel/
archive.fo/hA1VQ
archive.fo/1W6Lr

A bit late but didn't see anyone else talk about this.

Update
28 november

archive.fo/uuDZX

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/K4aiF
archive.fo/wiESe
my.mixtape.moe/orpmqj.webm
my.mixtape.moe/pusgfe.webm
sputniknews.com/analysis/201711261059449779-belgium-riots-brussels-violence/
sputniknews.com/europe/201711281059506817-belgium-racism-riots-brussels/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/
washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/
politicalscience.ku.dk/staff/Academic_staff/?pure=files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf
city-journal.org/html/eon2007-06-25jl.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract
arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409
books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129
books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97
books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16
theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289
reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994
reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211
mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/1-in-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/
nytimes.com/2007/08/05/world/americas/05iht-diversity.1.6986248.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejsp.778/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First riot
11 november

In Brussels yesterday evening, riots erupted after the soccer match between Morocco and Ivory coast.
The rioters set fire to two cars and destroyed a couple of shop windows, after which those shops were looted.
22 agents were injured.

archive.fo/K4aiF

Second riot
15 november

For the second time in five days, there were riots in Brussels.
The police were pelted, cars were destroyed.
31 rioters have been arrested, including instigator Vargasss32, a 'social media celebrity'. (a ""french"" rapper)
N-VA calls for an assembly prohibition in Brussels.

archive.fo/wiESe

Why don't they go to Lybya if it bothers them so much.

Good luck Tintin.

Can't seem to post webms, posting gets stuck at 100%.
my.mixtape.moe/orpmqj.webm
my.mixtape.moe/pusgfe.webm

If someone can upload them that'd be nice.

Why am I not surprised

Dey jus aspirin rappers and sheit.

Nigs are goodest goys.

What the fuck do they want?

The new Europe :^)

Your burger education is showing.

When the golems are smashing its masters.

The politician class of Brussels is pure evil. Anyone participating in it deserves to be put to torch.

Let it all burn

Are the niggers doing our job insted of us?

This is beyond hilarious.
How can we support these niggers?
Assault rifles?

Good. I hope they burn the entire fucking city to the ground.

Fuck Belgium.

Nothing is as destructive as nigger

me in my first day in an enriched school pretty much

I quickly adapted so I didn't get rekt but I hated sandniggers ever since

Gibs for muh slavery, don't even think about why that makes no sense in this context. And White wimmins of course.

If only they'd have torn that kike apart on camera. There's no justice.

Kanker Belgen.

You mean kikes.

I just feel as much confusion as I do disgust at this.

No better redpill than nigs nogging.

True. And bonus points for the chimpout happening in Brussels. Go to their social media and provoke them even more.

Ze hebben niks gedaan, ze hebben gewoon meer geld nodig voor de progamma's.

Looks like an eva unit.

How much of Brussels is a nogo zone?

INCITE THE NIGGERS TO GO APESHIT CRAZY

YOU CAN DO IT

Any live streams?

Fuck off kike

Kemi Seba (Nation Of Religion of Cuck™ / We wuz kangz / fuehrer of these riots) is kind of a retard but not a golem. He's been unleashing hell on the kikes since a decade.

PRAISE KEK

Chimp logic.

they are not smiling as much as last time. redpills are real pills.

Kek'd loudly.

wtf are those niggers saying?

All of it

Anyone remember when Europeans used to talk down on Americans about being raycis and how Americans talk too much about race and identity politics? Now whenever I watch European news or politicians it is even worse than it is in America now to the point they're using newspeak terms just like here like "youths" in their countries and when the police actually do their jobs like they're supposed to there cracking down on the criminal nigger hoards that won't stop chimping out their government, media, and leaders virtue signal "das raycis" and always "anti" this and "anti" that. I'd sympathize with them more if I couldn't stop laughing. They, who do not have any guns or manly based cops thought they knew better than what Americans knew for centuries. The European ignorance is even worse than the American sort despite countless naysayers, they have no idea about the world and the true horrors that lurk out there and it'll only get worse for them because for most of their nations they haven't the arms or legal means to defend themselves from the cultural enrichment.

Americans tried to warn them about the multiculti menace but they wouldn't listen. Now they'll reap and get raped for what they sowed.

Would it be possible to steer the riots towards the gated communities where the EU politicians live?

Try 15 to 20. Average black in the US is 85, averages in Africa can go down to AT LEAST 67 (I seem to remember a group that hit 59, but I may be wrong).

Those screaming in French were yelling "Free Africa ! Free Africa !" (free as an imperative order, not an adjective, they were demanding that someone frees Africa).
Then, the arab went "And the Moroccans, free the Moroccans too !".
I hate to speculate, but he may well have been a moroccan. Just a guess.

In this age of decadence, the weak onoy have the will to sit around and bitch. They're true losers of mind and body.

They lack everything that makes a human decent. Honor, courage, self worth, virtue, patience and understanding. Much like what we see with liberals in the US.

Slaughtering them all when they cross the line will be a world changer.

Europeans arent ignorant or incapable of changing their minds.. But what they are .. They are pretentious, arrogant and stubborn. They will learn, though.

Do we have any cops in the house? If so, can any of you please tell the rest of us how many times you could be told to stand down before your outrafe overrides your training and you finally say "Fuck this shit" and start handing out the shotguns to your fellow officers and local volunteers?

this is too good:
sputniknews.com/analysis/201711261059449779-belgium-riots-brussels-violence/

What is happening and who are these rioters?

Gerolf Annemans: These people are the young immigrants that we brought here, or we brought their parents here some 20 or 30 years ago. And this is the new generation and they are fed up with the European or Western values apparently, because they want their values to be put in place – the Muslim way of living. They terrorize their sisters to become “good Muslim women,” scarfed and everything, and they terrorize us – that’s my analysis.

We get these things because we didn’t take care of the way we brought in immigrants – first, bringing them in, and then, after they were here – not taking care of their assimilation in our society. We were too weak, so they now have the idea that our society should become their society and that we should “Religion of Cuck™ize” and this will be done with violence, and they are now testing out their capacity to respond to any police force, or anything that could defend our values and our society

Sputnik: Do you think that the idea of making Belgium a kind of a “melting pot” of cultures didn’t work?

Gerolf Annemans: No. The multicultural society, as it was named by our political adversaries, the multicultural society is failure. It became disaster. It never worked, it will never work. And what we have now, because we’re not putting assimilation on the table as the only alternative, what we have now is the fact that we have to accept that there will be at least two societies – theirs and ours.

No fucking shit. People warned about this before multi "cultrualism" was even a fucking thing.

sputniknews.com/europe/201711281059506817-belgium-racism-riots-brussels/

minister of interior cuck says riots dindunuffins because not enough gibs

Putain de négros de merde. Qu'ils crèvent tous.

You know the protesters are very serious about the issue when they are showing their abs…

we dont judge americans by their liberals do we?
oh yeah we do
something something less than 6 million percent huwite
hurr durr u might have guns but will u use them? :^)
plz send help ameribros

INVASION

Western Europe, circa 2075:

Europeans are quickly learning why America has so many problems. Protip: it's not because of white people.

Jesus christ darkies don't change no matter the country do they?

Nope. Burger here. These fresh off the boat euronigs look and act much like amerinigs whose great x 5 grandpappies were brought over in chains. It's genetic. There will be no peace until the races live separate.

What would have happened if a migrant shot the reporter?

Issias post?

without beaners bluegums and akhbars our police would demilitarize and turn into friendly pic related

A very small window left for them to learn before it is too late. Only solace will be once whites are gone the niggers will go right back to be castrated slaves to the Arabs or everyone else will be eradicated by chinks. Europeans might as well write their wills now addressed to either Arabs or chinks.

Why would you want your police to be militarized? Their job is being guards for civilians.

The problem comes only when you have a war zone in civilian areas, like in America where niggers and beaners have full access to firearms, which obviously they will misuse.

Aren't you were for gun rights. You don't want the DEMS stealing your guns.

How many times does telling you that niggers, shitskins and kikes are the problem, not the guns, take?

the idea that assimilation is an option when migrants make up the majority in younger age ranges, i look forward to restoring sanity to the world by removing the insane

Looks like a category 3 chimpout, you Belgiananons better have militias to rid these dindus.

Did you read a single line of my sentence?

source?

Most Europeans don't want this shit either. At least a lot of people are waking up fast because the EU is only importing the worst kind of subhuman muslims and negros. It was just as taboo for anyone to criticize immigration or multiculturalism in America before Trump.

import the coal; pay the toll

What's amazing is how connected we all are, yet how totally unable to band together we are at the same time. Coupled with drastic over-estimation of what our state actors can achieve, and the ever-increasing police-state-style surveillance and monitoring, it seems to almost-totally curtail the ability of large numbers of people to realistically band together and take action.

Protests are worthless, same with marches/demonstrations - they bring people together, sure, but nobody is willing to do much of anything but march around or chant or wave a flag. History suggests that it wouldn't take huge numbers of civilians to take on whatever policing inhibitors might stand against civilians attempt to overthrow standing government and instate powers that serve their interests, yet they can't seem to get enough people together to do anything about it, despite having ubiquitous and constant means of interconnection.

The primary factors:

NIGGERS

The problem is individual acts are next to meaningless, while concerted efforts are immediatly thwarted by state actors. I'm afraid we need a real SHTF scenario for whites to band together in meaningful numbers and purge the unclean.

Not sure but I think it MIGHT be Douglas Murray's new book called "the strange death of europe".

That about sums it up - individual acts will just become propaganda for the forces opposed, meanwhile, again, despite our drastic increase in interconnectedness thanks to technological advances, we are more alienated and separated from each other than ever before and allowing state actors to easily monitor communications across a massive front with mechanical assistance in parsing the data streams.

10,000-20,000 White men could take the major institutions in places like Brussels or London, with minimal effort even so disarmed… They don't seem to even try.
Thousands will take to the streets for some retarded march or protest, but nobody ever does anything with it - seemingly also motivated by our state of affairs as regards interconnectedness, because if they were to pursue something, it would likewise be used as propaganda. Look at Ukraine.

In any case, I recommend the folks in Europe make a push to change this state of affairs soon, because once the EU has a military force, any such actions to remove people from power will simply be used as propaganda followed by a 'peace-keeping force' being deployed by bureaucrats in Brussels to stomp the 'illegitimate rebel government' into ashes and memory.

It is America's corrupt kikes who pushed this garbage onto Europe. Who destabilized Libya? Who destabilized Kosovo and armed the jihadi's in Bosnia since the early 1990s? Hmm beginning to see pattern? Who's been arming rebellions in the congo and other central african countries and then suddenly needing to use reapers to use 2million a pop hellfire to kill a bunch of sand niggers?

Every single person i know here in east flanders knows exactly whats going on and it's the EU with our own government forcing the garbage onto us. We've seen our major cities go into complete ruin because of their mass importation. We know, we simply have no recourse. Just like the American citizen, unable to form a group and fight against the tyrannical federal governemnt taken over by kikes and their aipac cancer.

It's been 9 years since the last recession, we are due for on in the next couple years. Once that happens I think a lot more people will be willing to fight. It's easy to be complacent if you can run away or hide from the problem and it's easier to keep your head in the sand if you are living comfortably.

But I am not demoralized. Back in 2014 I never would have the thought that widespread discussions of white nationalism and anti-immigration/multiculturalism was only a few years away.

You do, you're just unwilling.
Same.

That's kind of the point my commentary in this thread. Its not that we don't have an option, especially in the US, we just aren't willing to engage it. Why?
Well, I talked about some of it, but the real hard reality? We're all too comfortable and too selfish - we all feel we've got too much to lose. Nobody wants to be the guy to end up in prison or something, and coupled with the effects I've described previously, the result is inaction in the face of death.

Comfort is a tool of the enemy at this point, and they will do everything in their power to keep you juuuuuuuuust comfortable enough that you're unwilling to risk everything for the sake of your own future, which at present simply does not exist in any meaningful sense.

Recession does tend to degrade comfort.

There is no reason to be demoralized, there is only reason to examine the circumstances and determine what must transpire for a change to occur.
The internet has created a huge swath of people who are comfortable as fuck (even if they are anxious and unhappy at the realities around them) and yet, despite constant connectivity with others, are alienated and atomized, totally distrusting of everyone around them (another scenario our enemies have helped to promote).

My conclusions are thusly: Destruction of comfort and disturbance of internet functionality are two of the best things we could do to motivate people to action. Certainly, negative consequences arrive - at least in the short term - from such actions, but those negative consequences are part of what will decrease comfort and, in the absence of non-connective-internet-based-connectivity, engage one another along more traditional avenues.

belgians?
anyway, you coming to the meets asshole? do you even know how to contact us?
you whine about people not grouping and yet you are not in our diets group you fucking asshole
we meet every other week, ive never heard of anyone from east flanders wanting to join
id come visit you even, you dont have to leave your home town
but whatever

checked
i agree
end the breads and circus
end the threads and happenings
by cuting off all things that make us civilized, and reset western civilization
burn it to ashes and start over

what is this gay "i told you so" attitude, D&C? they are our brothers and you're being a smug faggot

This. The unfathomable stupidity of niggers is simply at it again. That and those retarded Nigger Lives Splatter idiots stilling thinking shitskins are somehow disproportionately targeted when all evidence and even the cameras policemen in America wear now (which libtards are currently shilling against because it fucks their agenda kek) proves them wrong see

BLM doesn't protest police brutality generally. Rather, it protests police use of force against blacks. Their central claim is that racist cops disproportionately target and kill blacks.

The problem with this claim, however, is that it's complete bullshit:

No racial bias in police shootings, study by Harvard professor shows
>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/11/no-racial-bias-police-shootings-study-harvard-prof/

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ was built on a lie
>washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2015/03/16/lesson-learned-from-the-shooting-of-michael-brown/?utm_term=.8e078105f4b9

“Adjusted for the homicide rate, whites are 1.7 times more likely than blacks die at the hands of police … Adjusted for the racial disparity at which police are feloniously killed, whites are 1.3 times more likely than blacks to die at the hands of police.”
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/

The real racial bias: Cops more willing to shoot whites than blacks, research finds
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/5/police-officers-more-hesitant-to-shoot-black-suspe/

Here are some more unarmed white people that were killed by police. Never heard anything about them.

Joshua Grubb, Deven Guilford, Dylan Noble, Gilbert Collar, Dillon Taylor, Daniel Harris, Jeremy Mardis (6years old)

Make sure you show this to every cuck out there.

there was a thread about the slave-auction video with riot videos later on but it's all good.

Danish study concludes that diversity increases social distrust
politicalscience.ku.dk/staff/Academic_staff/?pure=files/130251172/Dinesen_S_nderskov_Ethnic_Diversity_and_Social_Trust_Forthcoming_ASR.pdf

Increased diversity correlates sharply with decreased community spirit, decreased altruism, depressed social capital, less ethical behaviour, more crime, fear, isolation and depression:

Harvard study proving diversity doesn't work and is disastrous

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract

Also, a nice little study from Cornell University about how segregation creates peace:

arxiv.org/abs/1110.1409

Multiculturalism doesn't work:

books.google.com/books?id=zqMCc37dW1kC&pg=PA129

books.google.com/books?id=ZyAt3T1V4EcC&pg=PT97

books.google.com/books?id=TmlGzr4s0uMC&pg=PA16

Increases in diversity correlate with problems worldwide, and the downsides of diversity effect everyone, it's a universal human problem:

theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/the-downside-of-difference/story-e6frgcjx-1111112914289

Diversity has utterly failed.

reuters.com/article/2010/10/16/us-germany-merkel-immigration-idUSTRE69F1K320101016

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12371994

reuters.com/article/2011/02/11/us-france-sarkozy-multiculturalism-idUSTRE71A4UP20110211

More diversity in police departments correlates with more abuse, poorer performance and less trust:

mediafire.com/?1fe8x0egftpbp6f

Diversity experiments in Germany end in disaster
spiegel.de/international/germany-s-immigrants-integration-in-theory-alienation-in-practic
e-a-433006.html

Diversity
frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/1-in-4-swedish-women-will-be-raped-as-sexual-assaults-increase-500/
nytimes.com/2007/08/05/world/americas/05iht-diversity.1.6986248.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

In order to enact any meaningful change you'd need a couple thousand to tens of thousands of people either armed or unarmed. But with just a hundred or even a dozen committed people can have a big impact as well. Why the smaller group can't overthrow a state they can bring it to heel with either t*-**rism or propaganda. Since we don't want to tottaly destroy the state but meerly get it to act on our behalf I think the second option is the best. Now propaganda can either effect the public or the politics. To effect the public I suggest numerous false flags to essintially red-pill the people. E.i. a rash of churches get burned down whilst the sand people celebrate. To effect the politics you need to show them that these mudslim will not be the opedient servants they expect. Perhaps a movement to abolish the standing system and replace it with a Muslim theocracy could be started. Or something else that will make the political elite realize that these people are as much of a threat to them and their power as they are a threat to the rest of us. It's all about minimal stimuli for maximum effect.

Drugs, prostitution, fighting/killing just because are all part of nigger culture. Niggers can't understand why people in uniforms lock them up every time they do what's natural to them. There's no way to stop this except to gas them. Every single one of them.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660

spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejsp.778/abstract

How do we contact you? Who are you?

At least he wasn't a racist.

well torfaggot
i have a qtox
940AC4101AC22F2C9561C14D5A50054C75CB18A3CD8D1539919DBB68C8E7A54AF29FE9E78738
ofcourse we are not going to do anything illegal, just hang out for beers

im fucking sinterklaas

They had no immune system and were proud of it. I want to enjoy the schadenfreude, but I can't. It's my ancestral continent. All I feel is horror, sadness, and anger. Their smug self-righteousness wasn't so bad that it merits this punishment.

Maybe those niggers weren't such a good idea after all.

Only Slavs will survive the race war. We will have our vengeance

this is untrue, it is all the jews and their infiltration of media
using it to shill the muh feels perspective to women, empowered by them

in belgium niggers were displayed as animals in the zoo even in 1958
in the congo they knew how to deal with a nigger that didn't finish his work on time

the only thing that changed and that which has corrupted most of the world is the eternal jew

Don't feel bad, anons. It is already dead.

Europe doesn't have much time left.