What happened to Ben Swann?

That dude that did the above board pizza gate primer?

hooktube.com/watch?v=Hm7l1u_3UYw

Pizza gate was magapede tier bullshit

Glow in the dark nigger spotted

He was threatened by kikes. Sage for shit thread. Stop being a lazy nigger and put effort into your OP.

Kill yourself kike.

Open and shut, just like that?

Threatened by der jude, end of story?

Deets on this? Im curious how its done.

Yeah, I thought the point of hook was to avoid jootube

he got deported back along with miss swann

not everybody is a tard

hes shitposting, the whole point of
hooktube is to avoid tracking.

was he suicided? or arkanacided? or scalia'd?

He's on a big farm now, with a big yard to play in.
Hooktube avoids YT clicks, ads and allows DLing files. I don't think "tracking" has much or anything to do with its utility, nor does it concern me.

and ole yeller is gonna be fine

Shit anons, is that really the way we're rolling these days? Dude gets wiped and we're treating it like its a non issue?

But I'm a magapede : (

It's worrying that no one here cares enough to follow up on him or his efforts into all of this, especially after he essentially got shutdown for a while over this issue.

Fucking autists missing the forest for the trees … even if pizzagate was larp , it started a chain reaction , cascade of events , leading to Weinestein - Lauer - Spacey - Feldman and the movie Open Secrets getting the spotlight.

His show was canceled days later and he went dark for a week before making some twitter posts. He's been on the low since.

I’m guessing the autists are busy doing some more important shit, but this seems like a lead worth following that I haven’t seen followed at all. Is the dude even still alive?

It makes no difference. We'll find out after victory. He'll either be alive or he'll forever live on as a legend among journalist and men.

May he rest in piece, and never be forgotten.