So recently...

So recently, I found a few Facebook posts from a co-worker of mine whose an annoying "TRUMP ES RACIST" kind of guy whose always going off on these weird ass tangents against Trump and "trailer trash" (his way of saying "white people" without saying it). He keeps threatening people here that if he ever found a Trump supporter here, he'd get us fired for "incompetency" and "being racist"

Apparently, he admitted that he purposely messes up resumes and the job searching process for people who come to us (it's a personal development organization here in San Diego, I landed an internship here because I'm studying business)

I don't know what to do though, that's the problem. I've referred a lot of good people here and this shit pisses me the fuck off. I'm getting tired of liberal bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/paul.aceves.7/about?lst=100011250930837:1108573494:1512267603§ion=all_relationships
youtube.com/watch?v=-DgzhVkAIuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why didn't you just kill him?

I'd lose my internship

So what?

Report him to HR?
Alternatively find a white guy who applied and convince him to sue for discrimination

I like my internship (for the most part)

He hangs out with the "HR guy" (there's not really a department) from what I've seen (the office isn't that big)

Also, I can't access client info since I'm an intern, but probably could talk to someone who I've referred (some got jobs, that's the problem, since there are others who work with the clients too)

This. And if HR brushes you off say you are Jewish. You'll at the very least get off for all their wacky holidays

I'd report him to the NLRB

Working hard on the weekend CIA.

Work with the system to screw the guy. There are plenty of ways to do this. What is the political atmosphere with the higher ups in the company? Is it professional or pozzed?

Time to get real. The little faggot OP is already whining that his boss is "in" with HR and that he loves his little perch on the system step ladder so much he wouldn't care upset it. Might as well be a joke post.

This. Honestly, one of the best tactics is to use the tools the left has given you. You can make up shit like you feel threatened, gay, jewish, or all of the above, etc. and if HR doesn't do something about it they're in for some seriously liability. Corporations fucked up BIG TIME caving in to the left that they're not at their mercy. Just pretend you're a leftist, get into the role and use it against them. By any means necessary.

People like this need to be exposed. Dox him and the internet will do the rest.

I'll try to deal with HR, just skeptical since he's a Mexican guy too. I could try to play the sex/gender/Jewish card

Never heard of that

They don't seem to be too much into politics (the managers around here though). Probably nobody here is, other than the anti-Trump guy

And your idea is to unironically kill him? Take a minute to stop posting and think to yourself, "why are they calling me an idiot"

All I have is his Facebook and that's all

Try to get to his family, chances are most of his taco bending relatives are illegals.

The guy clearly admits to being racist in the hiring process, should be more then enough to get him fired unless HR has his back, but at that point you just need to go higher up, threaten to sue the CEO is you have to.

That guy barely speaks spanish lol.

I also work with an antifa dude that looks up pipe bombs and ISIS videos on his computer.

Always wondered if this was a common thing nationwide, or if I just got stuck with a weird one.

Make copies. Find out which applications he handled. Copy their info. Take the information to your boss. Explain what happened. Don't wait on your boss to do anything though. Contact the people who your coworker handled. Inform them of what your coworker has done. Don't ask them if they support Trump, just tell them your coworker has been destroying the resumes of Trump supporters and they may or may not have been affected.

That is fucking hilarious.

Also, it's hilarious to me that he barely can into english or spanish.

You done fucked up. You better hope this doesn't get legs, or your internship is fucked.

facebook.com/paul.aceves.7/about?lst=100011250930837:1108573494:1512267603§ion=all_relationships

You should stick around and screw him like he's trying to screw you. Anonymously or not. Become his God laying down Karma from various unforeseen sources.

Try to convince a female coworker to make up some fake sexual abuse charges. That seems to be the silver bullet these days for ruining someone's life. If no female coworkers will do it, try to look for any random female who will take the bait. Pozzed organizations love firing people over rumors.

Like how? Shit in his coffee or something?

Ipecac or laxatives.

He has a son if I remember correctly

The head manager kind of fits the numale stereotype (has fucking video game posters in his office) but I don't think he wants to deal with fallout so I might just skip the HR guy now that you mention the guy

He speaks a ghetto version of Spanish mixed with English

What doesn't get legs? This thread?

Huh

How so? Psychological stuff? What and said?

It would backfire if a police investigation was opened up although it would be hilarious

White people are handing you their shit and you're acting liek you took it by force. Feels to me like there's some jealousy and self-esteem issues with most of these "I'M PROUD TO BE A SHITSKIN" types.

Make him feel like everyone is against him, isolate him, be subtle.

Augusto fuel up the chopper

We need a second Mexican American war to teach these subhumans their place in the world.

Report it anonymously and if there's no way to do so, you can go to a government overwatch office like says. Either way spic will get fired. In the latter case though, you might get to sue the company out of existence for not providing a way to report discrimination.

Make sure you do something though. If you just let this slide, then you'll have to permanently leave this board.

Take him out back and beat him in the head till brains start seeping out. Be sure to film it for Goregrish.com

Tell the president of the United States. Tell fox news. Tucker would love this.

anonymously report him to management, use a seperate mac address and ip address

Sexual assault allegations are the fastest way to fuck this fag. It doesn't even have to be real, just perceived. You could get a chick to flirt and the moment he lays a finger it's a battery charge.

Antifa attacks railway tracks all the time in Oregon with explosives and the feds let them do it.

I'd love to see Tucker Carlson pistol whip that smug liberal asshole on live t.v

Call ICE on him

This tbh

that would be food poisoning, extremely easy to prove if you're not exhaustive on the opsec and cleanup, and a long time in federal prison once you're caught

This.

You also need to talk to someone higher up than the HR guy. Go as high up the ladder as you can to complain about this behavior. Before you say anything, document as much as you can (archives, emails, and screenshots) to put forward as proof. Read any HR handbooks or work place rules with a fine tooth comb and hold your employer to their own standard.

The key to "being heard" is to mention that you don't feel safe at work. You have to say I don't feel safe.

Also, try not to lie unless you have to. Don't lie about being a kike because one encounter with an actual kike and they will know you are bullshitting. You can say you are gay or bisexual (in the closet and afraid to come out because of a hostile work environment). Being gay doesn't require any proof at all. But again lying is tiresome and will eventually take a mental toll so tread lightly.

One last thing. No one cares about you. That spic might hold more weight in the company and if given the choice they might pick him over you. Expect to lose your internship if this is the case. The only real way to reason with businesses is to threaten a lose of money in the form of bad press (loss of revenue) or a lawsuit. The only reason many companies tow the leftist party line is because they fear lawsuits from women, niggers and fags.

make sure to archive.is his Facebook, and screenshot it(also other archive sites wouldn't hurt)

The fuck? How come I've never heard of it?

OP, I happen to be in SD as well. Is there a way we can guarantee my resume goes to this guy? I plan on leaving the shit hole that is CA soon, so having him mess it up on purpose won't hurt me. My resume looks fairly solid and polished already. Can I request a copy of the one he would have sent out? I am willing to be the outside goy to catch him red handed. I'd love to fuck over some piece of shit that's gone out of his way to screw over people based on his own prejudices. With a strong enough social media game and some not stalking I could want any potential employers of just the type of person he is if they were thinking of hiring him.

Make a print copy of this to compliment your screenshot and any archive link. Contact your State's Department of Labor anonymously with the image included. Or, you can just take a page out of the leftist playbook and alert, say, Brietbart or some similar outlet/twitter/whatever to this guy's shenanigans. Use the power of the interwebz, user. Share the screenshot under a phony account… lots of stuff you can do outside the formal channels. Make a big enough public stink and they'll be forced to fire him.

So stop being a faggot and do something about it. San Diego means he has a car. Even a limp wrist soy boy can put sugar in a gas tank. Start with something like that. OR be a man and cut his spic throat.

Now is not the time for lynching. That comes later.
Is this your normal tactics CIA. "Be a man. Cut his throat." It probably works better in person.

To be fair, this is commiefornia we're talking about. Dump the body in the deepest region of the spic side of town and not even the cops would bat an eye. That is, if op hadn't made this thread.
CIAniggers can go choke on a pony dick, we ought to have the freedom to dare each other to commit crimes over the internet
They were better days tbh

not particularly effective. youtube.com/watch?v=-DgzhVkAIuc
put water in the gas tank, it's denser than gasoline so it will sink to the bottom and get into the engine and stall it.

Being that he's a beaner I'll bet chico has been sexually harassing the women at your jobsite. Go full beta male and encourage them to stand up for themselves and get chico fired.

Document all communication, carry a portable voice recorder on you and running at work, at all times from now on. HR departments exist to execute feminist and cultural marxist doctrine, they are his friend. Do not underestimate what leftists will do to neutralize you as a problem, e.g false sexual harassment allegation.
Presumably they receive state funding? You should look into the govt department responsible for that and find out how to report their discriminatory practices.
If you could get this to go viral then the company and/or the govt would have to act.

Ignore posters who glow in the dark.

First, do a couple of things

1) Make sure to screencap and ARCHIVE his comments
1a) This is so he can't weasel himself out of punishment, since the Archive is permanent

2) Notify his superiors of his activities, especially messing up or otherwise ruining resumes, since And make sure to point it out it can reduce chances of good employees joining.
2a) But don't specifically state "It will ruin chances for whites" - as you stated since you are in the SF Bay area, and knowing how liberal that shithole is, making that comment will get you nowhere.
2b) JUST make the statement that it may drive away good employee hires.
3) Make sure that his comments can be construed to being Anti-Minority
3a)Do you have any poos or spics that are pro-trump? Use them as the example as to his anti-minority comments.
4) If necessary, gather more information to present to his superiors about his comments. With any luck, you will get him (Xir?) fired.

This. Make this spic famous.

Say he asked you to finger him, of course.

This is enough if it works just a little bit. Enough bad PR will always lead to a firing to cut losses.