FL White Slag Ran off w. Spic Coach

Coal Status-Burned.
Toll Status– Unpaid.
Client is in Arrears. PAYMENT DUE IMMEDIATELY.

The 17-year-old Florida girl who fled with her 27-year-old high school soccer coach last week was pictured on Saturday reunited with her family
Caitlyn Frisina was photographed with her father, Ward Frisina, and her aunt, Marcy Frisina, in a suburb of Syracuse, New York, on Saturday
Caitlyn Frisna vanished from her Lake City, Florida, home around November 26
She and high-school soccer coach Rian Rodriguez were spotted on CCTV after
They were making their way north through the Carolinas when last seen
On Friday NY state troopers stopped Rodriguez's car in North Syracuse
He was taken into custody without incident; Caitlyn's parents have been notified

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5140219/Missing-Florida-girl-17-reunites-family.html

bump

Hte to even admit that she was somewhat attractive in this photo, though I do sense some mystery meat mixed in so not as much of a tragedy. On this topic, we're all agreed on punishment for a White girl who runs off with a mestizo subhuman?

Shaving her hard and marching her through town is a good start, but I'm not sure if she should be exiled or executed after that.

Also, note to those of sinead's mindset and her ilk. "Penelope Cruz" is an example of a SPANIARD born in SPIAN and a real European– hence fucking her would NOT be oil-drilling.

This point always comes up when I tell friends I have never and will never date a mestizo. the only South Americans I've dated have been Brazilians, Uruguayans (decent number of qt girls there) and Argentines who were either pure Germanic, Italian, or rarely Portuguese. NEVER MESTIZO.

you know, much as I'd like to say "le 56% meme" is horseshit, more and more the US looks like brazil to where I haven't sen real Whites in so long (since last time I was in Poland/Hungary), that this soccer playing thing looks Whiteish to me since my media is so full of shitskins, it if's not dark brown…the jews really are winning, aren't they?

And people laughed at Rockwell in the early-mid 60s when he said that the Jews were bringing horde of 3rd worlders in to mix us out of existence…well, here we are, 45 years later and 56% and falling fast….

still too swarthy for my tastes

Does El Redondo coach people for fucking eating contests?
Sage for useless trivia.

it's the lighting user. The Jews adjust the makeup depending on what's trendy at the time. Look at the final photo of her. Look at her in a movie like "Vanilla Sky" (awful movie but nice to recall what NYC was like before it really and truly went to shit).

If she wins an award, I wonder if she can claim to the Jews to be a "person of color" if she gets a dark enough tan?

I don't know about you, but I see the moorish in them.

nevermind how this fucker is a soccer coach, how did this chick find him remotely attractive?
women make zero sense.

To me it seems more just like mediterranean blood. I know, the "Nordicists" will show up and shriek "Meds aren't White," but at the same time they also want to claim Da Vinci and Michelangelo and the Renaissance. I'm a nordic pheno myself, although usually end up dating meds of some variety just because more comfortable with them for whatever reason.

They are both spics.

a "spic" by default is a creature mixed with local mud blood in Mexico. She was born in Spain, she isn't mixed. May have some moor ancestry, I don't have access to her DNA profile. But up you look at her in normal lighting, she doesn't look anywhere near as dark as in those photos.

The problem is that average nordic/germanic women simply aren't very attractive. Neither physically nor behaviorally, the last one having to do with not having been socialized in cultures with a sophisticated culture of courtship. (inb4 le women in wheat fields)

Also, I am fairly decent looking an a very obsessive gym rat, but painfully shy. At most, a German/Nord will smile at you and maybe that's meant to be an invitation to come talk, but I sink into myself afraid I'll fuck it up. A spaniard or even northern Italian on other hand will just come right up to you if she's interested and be vocal about it. Oddly, Boer girls and aussies are that way too.

Not complete whores, they make the first introduction and then play the little game, but if they are interested they won't leave the place until they are sure you have their number. Nords/Germanic not really like that. Also, tbqh, most of them aren't that great in bed and just lay there as if wishing it were over.

Icelandics are supposed to be amazing fucks and will drop their skirt on first date, but I've heard icelanders bitch they are now going for poles and more and more male tourists as they've had to turn their island into a highway stopover for transatlantic flights after the Jews crashed their economy.

Haven't heard of coal-burning but much foreigner fucking. Which is a shame that 1,000 years of pure celtic/nordic genes being destroyed.

Jesus christ maybe its just a bad picture but she looks like shes in her 30's.

Also jalapeno munching aside it ridiculous that we spent probably not insignificant amounts of taxpayer money hunting this spic and his thot down when the age of consent in over half of the country is 16-17.

Agree with you here. Age of consent in UK is 16, that seems to work OK for them. Why we need it at 18, don't know. And not a perv looking for young snatch, just sick of the fucking "AMBER ALERTS" blasting over my radio and phone for some 16 or 17 year old slut who ran off with a guy.

addendum- was just looking at her magnified, think she's quadroon/octaroon, which accounts for the weird, leathery look to skin and the frizzy hair that she dies which makes her look, as you say, in her 30s. Something going on there, she's not White, can tell by texture of her hair.

Because you don't see them as fully human. It relieves you of your anxiety when you're dealing with them, puts you in a position of power. With nords it's different because you see yourself in them, and that's uncomfortable.

Oh please all nords have ever done is pillage Europe first with cowardly raids on monasteries and fishing villages and now by importing millions of rapefugees.

Meanwhile Celtics and Mediterraneans forged empires and laid the foundations for all of western civilization.

I wasn't making a point about nords vs meds, I was merely pointing out the psychological mechanism behind user's autism. For instance I find it easier to be polite to shitskins if I want to, and the reason is that I don't see them as entirely capable to fend for themselves. I suppose leftists take this to the next level and go full mommy on niggers because they fully know they're not entirely human.

thank you, dr. Jung. Yeah, guess that's a possibility, but more to do wit the fact that they are more…as already stated, I may be due decent looking (only 5'11 mallet, I know everyone here claims to be 6'8") and a gym rat, and med girls will get a few drinks in them, take you into the corner and ask "are you too shy to kiss me?" No. "Do you want to feel how wet I am?" Yes." Then a bit of a game, and 5 mins later, 3rd base. Granted, that particular girl a bit of a slut and became just a sort of "fuck buddy" and that was too forward even for me, but that's sort of…a very cure German girl smiling at me, or even a very cue blonde WASP girl at ny New England Uni in the Berkshire Mountains asking for a ride, and I freeze and tell her I can't do it.

She was fucking gorgeous, real blonde, came from money, WASP, ran track and field and great body, I just froze up. Later, asked male and female friends about it "she was trying to get to know you, you dumb fuck!" Unless a girl actually asks me "do you want t feel how wet I am," have a very hard time reading social cues. Might be mildly autistic actually…

(I know, shit grammar and spelling, up all night finishing something)

I think I do have that going on. For example, I can be charming and witty with fat/ugly girls, but as soon as I'm around attractive girls of high social status, freeze up. My uni was very much like that. The kids who came from big shekels boarding schools like Deerfield, Choate,Philips-Anodver, etc.. were not shy about letting you know.

I wasn't "poor," but I didn't have a Greenwich, CT or Chevy Chase Maryland dress either. God how I wanted to jump the bones of one of those stuck up prep school blondes in their $400 designer boots. They were very keen about letting you know subtly you were out of their league.

I think I just carried that entire attitude over after uni to ALL blondes (even ones who aren't wealthy/snobbish) such that a German tourist on a guided tour of Alaska glaciers in my group with her travel agent female mate gives me a big smile and I shrink into myself. Anyway, this isn't Holla Forums so should stop blogposting.

This blondeis perfect example of a girl who would intimidate the shit out of me, whereas a dark-haired, med-type who was about same level would not (such as this, assuming she were not famous obviously).

This is all terrible for us because as that swede Ingrid always says on Red Ice, Nords are so nice and polite and lacking in confidence and these fucking arab bucks walk right up to Germanic/Blondes and put arms around them, ask for date, etc…

*ADDRESS
(will just quit posting now because too tired to see straight at this point).

Oh, will leave with this, the best pick-up tip you will ever get, but a few things have to be in place first. You have to be fairly good looking, you have to be a gym-rat to where it obviously shows through clothes, and not a total manlet.

Anyway, you walk up to a really beautiful girl, a 10, make a bit of small talk and then insult the shit out of her. I picked up a really cute Spaniard who was visiting NYC with the line: "So, what kind of narcotics do your family import into the USA?"

It's actually even better if you insult something to do with their looks, or even their boyfriend (so long as you're sure you can kick his ass) that they've never heard before. It totally fucking short-circuits their wiring, they can't process. In psych terms, it increases their heart rate and pulse and they misattribute that anger/anxiety they feel toward you to attraction. It works, I swear to you. Not 100% of the time, it depends. But that's how I got by far cutest girl I ever had that I was with for ~4 years. Just insult them (nothing too over the top but..you have to get it in right zone)– nothing that will send them screaming but not too harmless either. You just want them walking away thinking "Who they hell is this gut that he cares so little about what a girl like me thinks about him to talk to me that way?" It works.

Execution. Kill this race traitor and its spic sub-human BEAST!

*a riskier strategy (that I have had work sometimes though) is to call out a girl (quietly, one-to-one) for having a fake Prada, Hermès, Louis Vuitton, etc.. bag. But you have to have been with a rich c–t long enough prior to know how to spot a fake one. That can go either way, esp if it turns out it's a poor(er) girl trying to act like a poser where she is. Can work, but in my experience more dangerous than the previous strategies unless you are very good at reading a girl's status based on earrings, dress, shoes, etc.. (which you normally acquire from dating a wealthy c–t who buys that crap herself and talks about it frequently and makes fun of girls in her social circle who use fakes and how she knows).

sage for shit thread

And there are so many great fuckign threads here at 4am of a Sat! Christ, hope this didn't take attention away from something REALLY important in the catalog.
t. jerk-off not pleased that whatever shitty thread he made no one paid attention to.

neither. send her back to her town as an example of what will happen to others.

Upon closer examination on a 4k monitor, she looks fucking quadroon/octaroon to me. I can't be certain, but not a full White I don't think. In which case, who cares, don't expect animals to understand age of consent.

No, it would be sodomy, push your tranny fetish somewhere else.

Please stop posting, retard. You promised. No one here needs your dating advice - which consists of insulting girls (and their looks no less) to cure your insecurities.

Gas yourself.

Dig up your dead mother and fuck her asshole. Why, because I've actually gotten laid and you haven't? I just gave you the best pick-up advice anyone will ever give you, you miserable, fat lazy, virgin cocksucker.

You three disgusting, wretched, sorry sons of motherfuckers cannot stand the idea that someone else gets laid when you couldn't get a piece of pussy in a whorehouse with your dick sandwiched between a Visa and an American Express.

Assuming you meet the prerequisites, IT WORKS. Others (who actually have experience) would back me up here. go back to jerking off fuckheads. Can lead an (obese) horse to water, can't make it drink…

Look, kid, It's obvious, from your "advice", that you're both insecure and inexperienced. It should get better as you age but in the meantime do yourself a favour and stop "teaching" us. At the very least take it somewhere else because Holla Forums is not a pick-up artistry hugbox for teens.

TITS or GTFO

Translation: "I'm out of ideas, I'm obviously dealing with the one in a million person who comes here and actually HAS EXPERIENCE with getting women. What to do? It's an anonymous board, maybe ask his advice and try to learn something? No, of course not! Will keep pretending he's full of shit and that my path of virginity/no-fap/vidya" is the way yo go…"

"Chaim? You say he's a girl. He must be, because no man actually ever dates wealthy girls and therefore knows names of the fucking overpriced designers that worship. Got it?"

"And Me? I'll just keep pretending he's "inexperienced" and a "teen" when he just provided the best advice any of us [who meet the prerequisites] will ever get"

As per my contributions to Holla Forums, go take a look at the thread on the murder of the Russian Royal Family being declared a Jewish Ritual Murder. See all the good, well-researched posts with links and original thoughts? They're all mine retard. I'd venture to say I've contributed more to this site in a day than you have in your whole pathetic time here.

And, with that, you can go fuck yourself. Stay a virgin, not even worth receiving good advice since you are probably a short, fat, greaeball who my strategic would never work for anyway.

(wasted)
Holy fuck mind = blown! Next you'll tell me having a lot of money helps?
>standard pasta PUA but this time with a focus on female (((fashion))) for some fucking reason
Just flop out those tits already.

Well no fucking shit, the dealers those whores buy coke and meth from take cash only.

The dance of courtship takes time, but it makes for a much more stable union if you're going to bring up children.

t. working on one

kek, fuckface, didn't "copy paste" anything from anyone. You just cannot fucking accept that there are people here that get fucking laid, which is hilarious.

If I decide to lay in bed, take a xanax, listen to Farage on Sunday and make a few shit posts while fucking about on bed, think I give a rat's hair ass what you think?

If I were a LARPing cocksucker, I'd be claiming to be "6 foot 6" rather than admitting to being basically a a manlet. If you're obese, hideous, and unmotivated, I cannot do anything for you. IF, however, you are a ~6 aiming for a 9 or 10, my technique works wonders. A girl so used to having her fucking ass kissed does not know how to react to an insult. Not an insult as in "you blow niggers" obviously, something subtle that just brings her down a couple of pegs.

First got the the idea as a UG in a (((Social Psych Class))). According to Social Psych theory, best time to approach a female in gym is a few mins after she gets off treadmill, and she will misattribute the high heart rate to attraction to you.

MY thesis is that same holds true for a good, well-placed insult to a 9/10 who has had her ass kissed her entire adult life. It can't be bad enough that she slaps you, but to get her heart going faster, raise her pulse, and she will misattribute it to attraction.

That is far, far better advice I'd bet than Thernovich gave to any of the suckers who bought his shitty book. And you got it for fucking free. And it has been tried, and has a scientific basis.

Take the advice and try it, or don't, print it out on a piece of paper and ram it up your ass, a little gasoline on the end. You can't even try to pass along a bit of knowledge on this board you think might be helpful to some bros without vicious douchebags turning it into a fucking production…

Leave.

Good ol' Heartiste 101. Get that neg game on point familia

I want to marry an icelandic or swiss woman. My job requires me to travel alot however and I do not get much time off sailor

How do I go about getting an icelandic wife?
Pls no bully

If this happened anywhere in Eastern Europe, no one would give a flying fuck. The bitch is 17, not some 10 year old. Knew exactly what she was doing

Just go enlighten >>>/r9k/ with your groundbreaking epiphany. They might even get angry if you call them names.

Ignore him or he will go on forever. I've seen the other thread he mentioned. 70 posts of descending madness. At first he was contributing but then the shills started poking and he couldn't stop railing against every provocation. He's new to women, imageboards and Holla Forums.

Here's my "getting women" advice for you:

1) Improve yourself in every possible way. Getting fit is just a small part of it. You think in terms of "getting women" because you're young and/or inexperienced and/or insecure. At 16, your efforts to improve yourself will largely be in the service of impressing them but that should change, hopefully. Later on you'll do it for yourself (and stop feeling the urge to impress random anons on the Net).

2) Be patient and continue improving yourself. You'll become more confident, knowledgeable and at least semi-successful. You'll stop trying to play games and "project an image". You won't need that kind of fakery when you become a man.

3) Win! Real women like real men.

Noted. Appreciate the shouldertap, returning to lurkmode.

Nobody really gives a flying fuck here either what likely happened is the parents made a big stink and claimed she was kidnapped or something and since its technically illegal the policed were forced to respond as if someone had snatched a 5 year old off a playground.

Really only a handful of states like California and Florida even have the AoC at 18 in most places its 16 or 17 with further consideration for close in age couples so if you're like 18-21 you might even get away with 14-15, again depending on state laws.

Dude I'm sure you think you're helping but please stop pretending you invented negging literally everybody on this website that isn't 100% autistic already knows about it. Oh and "be fit and actually talk to women" is not really advice either its like telling someone who wants to lose weight to eat well and exercise.

Not claiming to be some kind of "master of getting women, first of all." Just was sharing a technique that works for me. From what I've heard, you need to be tall confident, helps if you're nordic (easier to learn language) and used to licit their…unconventional life in terms in many children born out of wedlock, but it's not considered taboo or slutty there.

In all honesty desu, that's the hardest one to crack. New Years (if you are good looking) might be a good time to get laid, when many are drunk and with all the fireworks. I wish I had better advice. The body thing, you can work on and perfect, but the height–unless you want to have that $200k leg-lengthening surgery in Palm Beach– you're pretty much fucked senpai.

cool, thanks, Advice always appreciated, can always improve myself. Cheers.

I swear that I should be struck by lightning and burn in hell, never knew this was a "thing." I stumbled upon in accidentally and then it happened to be the same semester was taking my first (and only) social psych class. Not claiming I "invented," but I certainly "discovered" it on my own without any outside influence.

You missed it. I'm shy as fuck, which seems, for me, to put Nords out of reach since I'm slightly autistic/socially anxious whatever you'd like to call it. The really cute blondes from Uni (who only told me AFTER they had a crush at me at the time) I had no idea how to read "Can you give me a ride to the airport?" as "I'd like to spend time and get know you?" And this wasn't a girl who…believe me, she was a Deerfielder who had her own shekels and guys hanging off her, wasn't using me as a taxi shuttle. I just fucking froze up and into myself.

Thus advice I'm giving (if you can call it advice), if you are traveling overseas, you'd do better to hang out around Italians, Spanish, Greeks (not really that cute), Maltese (not that cure and Catholic and crazy…same for Sicily).

By far, I had best luck in Spain and Italy, and I'm a nord phenotype. I had lots of Germans, Swedes, Norwegian girls, Danes "smile" at me and sort of…I'm very bad at reading body language. So, if you are an autist like me bad at reading body language and not wanting to make an arsehole of yourself, best bet it to stay around
meds since they tend to me much more…forward.

kek, Douchebag, NOW I take offense. I can promise you that I've banged a lot more quiff than you could even shake a stick at. I'm not advising "how to have a relationship." It's "how to get a woman interested in you and get her attention and get her to want to give you her number." From there, the "act" ends.

You really think you are a fucking stud and that I'm some young dickhead, or at least that's what you'd like to pretend. Oh if I could only post pictures of myself and some of the quiff I've banged. And not only 8s-9s (only 1 real ten I'd say, one I was with four 4 years), but ones who had their own money through trust funds so I wasn't always footing the bill for fucking everything.

Oh yeah, your butt-buddy sure showed me. For trying to…genuinely give advice to motherfuckers on why IMO shy/slightly autistic should concentrate on Meds since they are more aggressive/forward than Nords, who are used to being courted.

This fucking place man. You're a loser/degenerate if you ARE NOT getting laid, you're a scumbag if you are since it makes the fat cockscukers jealous. This is always a bad topic to breach, but I genuinely thought I had good info to share as far as "opening with an insult" and "shy guys going for meds rather than nords, since they are more aggressive in terms of going for you if they want you if you don't want to make first move."

Brainless scumbag. And how apt you'd use a "pro-wrestling analogy," which shows your intellect level and why you can't get laid quite plainly.

Here, BTW is the most beautiful and talented female med of the 20th century– Oriana Fallaci. Who recognized the Muslim threat Europe early on, but it took the Jews in France trying to take her out of chemo in Italy and to court for "hate speech against muslims" for her to really wake up to the jews." RIP Oriana.

translation- "I have no witty response, so I will pretend not to understand, knowing that the rest of the virgin, no pussy getting thread will agree with me since anyone who cops to having gotten laid on here (even in the process of trying to pass on the lessons to others) has to be hated by obese, pasty, hairy, disgraces to their race who AH would have subjected to gnadenschuss."

Correct?

Hello shill.

he had a position of authority over her, in the female mind, it makes sense to use sex in this situation as a way of getting ahead, even if it's something as stupid as minor league sportsball

aside from the fact that you're perpetuating the communist meme of "people who browse Holla Forums are all virgin neckbeards", what does your "experience" consist of? have you married a virgin in her early twenties or younger, after having many equally sufficient options of traditional wife material to choose from? or are you just a worthless degenerate?
you brag about the females who's virtue you've taken part in destroying. are your degenerate and destructive habits the only claim to value that you have? nobody wants your advice
actually i wrote those and every other good screencapped post on this website too, faggot. go back to reddit if you wanna try to brag about your post history you stupid fucking nigger. your formatting style would blend right in too

kike, who here says this?

you seem completely unable to comprehend how a good man with standards and principles could even exist. when you actually do come across one you're brain just cant conceive such a thing and it automatically goes to into strawman/denial mode; it certainly doesnt see virtue when it looks in the mirror otherwise you wouldnt be this sensitive to the idea

Your virginity is showing and let me tell you why.
Men with the features you listed, and who are around 6`2 give or take, they don't need any "method" because women approach them.
Yes, while manlets are trying to perfect "game", natural alphas, 6`'ers with the build of a normal man (i.e every man before the 1990s, proper proportions, not stringbean arms that break the first time you fall off a skateboard because your single mother didn't believe in drinking "cow rape" milk, are being constantly approached by girls.
tl;dr no amount of "game" will bring you up to the level of a classical man.

Im six foot with blonde hair and blue eyes. I just want an icelandic woman with blue eyes to have children with.

In America, blues eyes are increasingly rare and alot of American women seem to be short and stocky these days, I am looking for tall and lean.

Stop posting your tranny fetish

Fucking mods anchored too early.
Teen was found with coach out of state, she says she was afraid to leave him.

Could be a lie, could be the truth.
Maybe she learned her lesson, maybe she was a hostie.

I just saw this. Hot fucking shit. What a miserable, pathetic motherfucker you must be to be jealous of someone who is a A SUPERIOR POSTER ON A BURMESE RAT CATCHING DISCUSSION FORUM! The thread in question gone, must have reached limit, but those who saw will recall i was only one to actually provide the relevant info from Dr. Toaff and Shamir's Essay "Blood Passover," only one who could provide info on Trent case off the top of my head since I did an MA in Medieval and Renaissance Studies (before moving to law after seeing how corrupt in had become) acne actually wrote my MA thesis on the so-called " Jews of Trent" and by what authority the Roman Catholic Church "de-sainted them" since there IS NO SUCH PROCESS and there cannot be based both on 1,500_ years of papal encyclicals and even gospel: "Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be what has been bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be what has been loosed in heaven." Mt: 18:18.

And for offering up good, well-thought opinions and sources that people in the thread were quite pleased with and asked for more, it was "madness?"

The bigger question you need to ask her is of yourself and what the fuck id wrong with you that you set out to pick a fight with me for absolutely no reason.
what the hell could it be, other than jealousy that someone is getting laid and you are not? Never insulted you, never even said word to you or touched on any topic you had previously talked about in that thread. I was engaged with others yet you made a beeline to verbally attack he on here.

Why? What is it about YOU and what failings do you YOURSELF have that you felt such a burning desire to attack me? Only from the safety of behind a screen of course, you wouldn't do it face-to-face once you laid eyes on me for year of getting your teeth knocked out in a gush of blood. Why what, exactly, other than jealousy and resentment drove you to attack me?

I wasn't some asshole bragging I had banged x and y and z and I was some great stud, readily confessed my possible autism and painful shyness, another user prodded me and I admitted that while I was a Nord pheno, was far more comfortable with med woman which is how discussion began. I didn't offer up the info of my own accord you hard-on.

I'd seriously advice you to do what the marxists used to advice each other to do and look at yourself, cast out the mote from thine own eyes.

What exactly is wrong with YOU, what are your inadequacies and past failures with women and why do you feel the need to attack someone you've never met who is clearly far younger than you and having some element of success with some types of women and you clearly feel the need to to belittle that success in every way, shape, and form. Why is that user? What is wrong with you?

We'll never meet obviously so question not important to me, for for your own mental health you should find to out why you have this seeming uncontrollable rage at anyone who seems to be more successful than you are in the quest for females. And it's not as if we are in direct competition, so it's just blind rage. And now (irony of irony) you will call me "virgin" again and pass some more snide remarks you seem to think are clever without ever getting at root of the problem in YOU– WHY are you so manically jealous of anyone who has more success with females than you have? What could YOU be doing differently? Are you short, fat, poor, awkward, what is it?

You see, I ADMITTED all my shortcomings (only 5'10, shy, socially awk) in the post, which is why people know I'm being honest and not LARPing. What "shorting coming" have you admitted to? None, and you never will. (1/2)

(2/2)
And you'll either ignore this post or pretend to blow it off with one pseudo-snarky line, but inside you'll still be horrifically jealously and crying into your pillow and wondering why you cannot have the sort of success with females than I do.

And here, on an ANONYMOUS board where you could have asked for my best advic,you still choose to hold on to your "fake prid e." And when they find your body splattered on the pavement in a few weeks after you jump off an overpass, will it all have been with it to "look cool in front of anonymous guys on Holla Forums."

Well, your life, your choice, but remember this day. Which you COULD have turned into a learning moment when you have picked up s few possibly useful tips (far from claiming to be an all-knowing guru but have learned here and there).

Yet instead (with absolutely NO justification and without knowing a thing about me) began tearing off strips of my flesh like a fucking hyena, hoping to lead the pack of like-minded animals will also enjoy the primitive satisfaction of tearing down a kulak whose successes in the sexual marketplace were obviously do to "White Privilege."

Get a fucking shrink and a psychiatrist friend, and I'd even advise you show him (a neutral 3rd to this exchange) this interaction on this thread for feedback. You\r deep resentment over being fat, disabled, whatever your del is that has you so fucking miserably angry at anyone remotely sexually successful. Truly repulsive human being.
Tl;Dr- What.Is. Wrong. With You????

Dude, Icelandics are like an endangered species. Even if you could get one, would you want to do that damage? Only 330,000 of them, so 175k females…of those, maybe 1/4th (or less) are breedable. They have no sexual…they don't think of same way Euros or North Americans do. It wouldn't be uncommon to see a part of 14 or 15 year old Icelands where they were pretty much fucking out in the open, or maybe door was just barely closed.

They are very big on genealogy and can all trace themselves back. Their names are….if your father was "peter" and your first name is "Andrew," your full ahem then becomes "Andrew Pieterson."

Or a female, mother is "Helga" and daughter is "Hekla." Daughter's full name will be "Hekla Helgagdottir."

Very nice, very trusting but you would NEVER want to marry in. And user, you sound like a total shallow dude or just really someone with no experience of the world. Icelandic girls are beautiful, yes, but are purported to be shitty mothers and are VERY, VERY info the entire "Women's Lib" thing Without that fucking ocean the fucking Arabs would have already robbed and noted entire place and have the black flag flying over their capital building. Fucking Icelanders (Well, all hordes but ESP Icelanders) had almost NO interaction with them or the Jew, so it's like giving the Injuns smallpox blankets. The Scandis have no natural immunity to the jew, since
"I want to marry an Icelander" since, you know, there are another 23 hours in the day and of 30 days in a month for 4 she would be unavailable. You honestly sound nigger tier. Not to mention the BIGGER ISSUE– you would be DESTROYING A MILLENNIUM OLD ANCIENT BLOODLINE."

Are you a negro, chink, Mexican, or Arab based on the fact that means nothing to you? If I were on a flight to Europe on Virgin Air and met a Scandi and we hit it off very well on the airplane bar and it eventually came out that she was an Icelander, that 's one thing,

But to actually go out seeking one deliberately just for their looks (e.g. VERY blonde hair and glacier blue eyes) is fucking creepy user. You may have a bit of "Supreme Gentleman" in you.

I may prefer…meds or eastern euros for certain personality traits (i.e., like how Italian girls genuinely enjoy a good verbal fight and how Eastern Euros not gained by feminism) they tend to have, but not JUST based on eye color and hair.

I have no idea what the fuck you're on about. I said from beginning I was 5"10, and was pulling ribs better than my buddies that are 2-3 inches shorter, including one who was model material (if thread is still around later, will look for the pic there I can back out the eyes and lips) and who I was with for 4 years.

Also, love the "talking to me and pretending I'm a virgin. IT'S AN ANONYMOUS MESSAGE BOARD ASSHOLE!!!! WHO EXACTLY WOULD I BE TRYING TO IMPRESS? YOU? I COULDN'T SPIT ON YOU IF YOU WERE ON FIRE.

Were a virgin, I'd be on an anonymous message board "hey lads, can you help me…" I guess you think it will "trigger" me, is that it? Well, started taking deca/d-bol when I was 18 along with nolvadex and HCG for the comedown and to get my balls working again. I didn't really EXPLODE until I found Anadrol, primobolan, and what used to be called Parabolan (made only in France). Within 2.5 months, had put on literally 50 lb of solid muscle, no acne (and used nizoral shampoo for it anyway), Diet was perfect with 5x a dat Met-rx and grape nut and 45 mins cardio as soon as I woke up. Tqnning bed 2x a week, so I looked "healthy" without looking like a greaseball. About to begin first year of law. Looked ripped as fuck but not freaky at a time when it was still a real novelty. I could have fucked just about any girl I wanted to those 5-6 months,

WTF is this? I'm not a "dating coach" looking to get shekels or "advertise my business." I didn't even start the fucking conversation, a dude and I got to talking about why I preferred meds over Nord despite begin a Nord myself.

As for pathetic fucking asshole who bitched to mods to get this anchored when it was a good, lively discussion, fuck you asshole. Delusional cocksuckers on here cannot possible cope with ice that others out there are actually GETTING LAID and with fairly regular Frequency.

Nut because THEY are not? Shud it down! And then you try to pull the

pulling "thots"

than my buddies 203 inches TALLER. Fuck it, typing gibberish now, time to fall asleep. Jus treally wonder what motivates a harden line that to want to ENSURE every motherfucker is as miserable as he is. What a twisted, demented fuck.

Meanwhile forgetting that the Basque spanish were the purist of all EU genetic lines and of Iberian descent which the nords came from.
I am a Euro 'mutt', basically what Hitler wanted to make with the Aryan combo of Dutch, German, Brit and the only tiny part that isn't, is Basque.. go figure.

If that's true it would be nothing to be proud of.

Nordic, not so much celtic, and for better or worse sex doesn't mean children per se.

Hm, interesting. Could be something to it, yes.

Fuck off with that tranny shit.

HEIL HITLER

Not worthy of a response, can't even produce a single coherent sentence. Also, I can post in thread however often I want when I'm answering assholes, no rule against it.

Mate, you're not "getting to." There are lots of 6 foot men with blond hair and blue eyes who are not Icelandic. Do you understand the history of Iceland? They have been genetically isolated for 1,000 years with only Celtic and Nordic genes which has produced an amazingly beautiful, pure race.

The Jews, of course, couldn't let this go without destruction so they sit up Iceland to take the hardest hit of any nation in the 2008 crash and literally entire nation went bankrupt. Prior to 2008, Icelanders had abandoned their traditional occupations and thought they could outjew the Jew on the markets and were buying £75,000 Range Rovers they could not afford.

The crashed very, very hard and went bankrupt. They had to open up the nation as a fucking stopover for tourists. I'm writing this from hospital because broke my leg in a bunch of places while skiing. Talking to chink (REAL chink) x-ray tech, she was talking about her last vacation (with her 6 cousins!) to Iceland!! WTF?

In short user, you would not only have little chance of getting an Icelandic wife, but let's assume you did he would destroy a genetic line pure for over 1,000 years of Celt and Nord. Even GLR's kids turned out like shit.

If you are attractive enough, find a Norwegian or a Swede (despite meme, not ALL are coal burning, liberal feminist cunts.

Wow, that's just a fucking withering insult. I'm shaking all over. Is this the best your tribe has to offer? Calling an Italian supermodel and a gorgeous girl attacked by the pakis in Cologne on NYE "trannies?" Is it Hanukah and the usual Jews are off, because you are laughably awful:

Never said it was, but ask an Icelander, that's there way. A Part of 15 & 16 year olds will look like an orgy.

Disagree here. Certainly, AS A WHOLE more nordic than Celtic but what gives Icelanders their unique look and character and differentiate them from Swedes, Norwegians, etc.. is the Celtic admixture (all of whom they obtained as slaves, so we can assume they picked the best looking Nordic women to bring back to mate with).

This is one of their tourist videos that shows a few cute Icelandic woman. Will leave link but not embed (despite since few cute women and niggerish music but some might want to see more of the Celt-looking Icelandic girl)

shite, link (beware niggerish music and makes Icelanders look awkward and wiggerish behavior everywhere, though only 1 nigger in commercial, 1 think 1 fag…their "tourism campaign" successes way, way, way, too much since now every piece of trash of Europe to Asia is going over there and fucking ruining it. 10-12 years ago, it was still exotic, quiet, empty.

In 1997, Iceland literally wouldn't even allow non-Whites off their boats there when they docked at port. If Iceland were not separated from the mainland by that fucking ocean they'd already have an ISIS flag over their national capital. Also, way too many Icelanders mating with Poles now, which ruins the entire genes pool.

Below, see pictures of Iceland NOW, which looks like a place where harden-s go for Spring Break as opposed to a quiet, beautiful place of natural beauty for reflection.

try this:

You're a retard conditioned by the Jews, friend. This was the goal of the Jews from day 1 I suppose, to "bur the lines" so much that motherfuckers like you confused about your sexuality would call a fucking supermodel a "tranny."

Or are you trying to trigger me and get a response? Bud I've got 6-8 weeks in a med with all sorts of metal shit in my leg and a pump a hit that puts as much morphine as I can handle into my veins, I can do this all day.

Just incidentally, there is no way you are over 21 is there? I assume you must be obese yourself and so buy the Jew meme of "thicc" that encourages White woman to look like negro women when Encyclopedia used to describe a negress as a creature with "an ass the shape of a saddle."

I refuse to believe you are over 21, because if you were you'd be mature enough to realize the entire "thicc" bullshit is a jewish PSYOP to make our women fat and degenerate. What do you think kim kartrashian and her giant ass for the past 15 years has been all about user? What talent does she have? Why do the Jews shove her in your face 24/7? She is a mongrel who many would mistake for White with a nigger buck husband, literally not a fucking brain in her head, and a giant ass that now all White girls seek to emulate.

According to 23 and me, I am as well– Iberian, Norman French, some small traces of German and Italian. The Euros like to use "mutt" as an insult for people in ZOG, but every Euro royal and noble family was a mixture of nationalities (see, for example, "Don Jon Of Austria).

Also, OT- I did this, hope others did as well– with 23 and me, use one of those credit cards you can pay for up to $500 with cash, use a PO drop box, and fake name if you want your genetics, now that we know the Jews are openly giving out genetic info.

When I took all these steps 3 yers ago, people laughed and called me "paranoid" and "mentally ill." Well, as I've mentioned already, going to be in same bed (thank Christ I begged them into letting me use their wifi, though they have this site and others BLOCKED by their network so I have to use a work around. And when that does not work use my phone hotspot.)

So, yes, am and will be bored as fuck and doped up and all the morphine I want just by pressing a little button for next ~ 2 months.

(My GOD is she gorgeous. How many QT girls left with hair naturally that long?

Agree, see also the (very real) transsexuals among Hollywood celebs learn2anthropometry

Come on now. We both know that the modeling industry (= run by faggots) produces completely abnormal female types. It was THEM who started the whole androgynous shtick.

Hold your fucking horses, I wasn't going at the fat/thicc thing. A girl should have nice feminine curves is all, e.g. your pic is already too thin for my tastes. Should be more like pic related (discard her race for the moment).

WTF happened? Careful with the morphine…