Minecraft creator is a NAZI

Minecraft Creator “Notch” Tweets “It’s Okay to be White

From now on, Minecraft, as a franchise, will always be associated with the pro-White movement. Let that sink in for a moment. If he does end up making Minecraft 2, he’ll have first announced it in a thread he started defending the White race.

This is the best timeline possible.

Fag Anglin's Thai Fuck Shack.red/minecraft-creator-notch-tweets-its-okay-to-be-white/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/lFyQl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism unite!

Notch was a Halfchan user back in the day (I mean he probably still is but he used to openly shill Minecraft on Holla Forums). this isn't really too surprising to me honestly. On Minecraft on one of the random floating texts on the title screen, one of them is "Woo Holla Forums!"

Archive, faggot

At least he checks the better chan.
bold claim there.

Archive you fucking mongoloid

This was pretty big news a few days ago, surprised Holla Forums just got wind of it, or someone finally decided to make a thread on it. Regardless OP is a faggot for failing to archive.

Also tipkek if he's revealing his power level this much for real.

If Notch combines his wealth with Pewdiepie's massive media presence they could probably save Sweden.

yeah it was mentioned in another thread a couple days ago
t. minecraft addict

I archived it a few days ago when I saw it. Was already archived. Posted it here and on Holla Forums

link to Holla Forums thread plz?

Long dead. It might be in the catalog from pg 13-15 though. I was mostly shitposting so (((Mark))) probably killed it

Damnit, why did he have to mention us?

archive.fo/lFyQl

In a few months I'll be one-upping good-ol Notch. Most game code will be open and if no one does it i'll eventually make it racewar simulator, promise.

Even notch refers to them as halfchan.
Love it

that's disgusting

notch prob made this thread

Yeah, fuck your honeypot.

Notch always struck me as a turbo-autist.

He probably browses Holla Forums daily. He's probably in this thread.
He's probably OP.

Fucking namefagging OP.

trips confirm voxel supremacy

minecraft is the last stand of implicit white identity

[checked]
no m8, cube meme-objects are shit.

yeah well you smell like shit and are probably a gay

Cube master race kebab all other polygonal shapes GAME WAR NOW.

just for that i'm gonna make pleb-like cubic trannynigs and name them 21c29c. You have no power over me, voxel-fag.

I love you faggots.

Just make a mod where all the creepers are mudslimes, the zombies are negroes and the skeletons are Mexicans

That texture pack exists, and Is on THE Holla Forumsandcraft server that is live now. The endermen are tall niggers the pearls are basketballs and the sun is Trumps face

pol-andcraft.com is server name Sorry forgot to add that

dont hurt me with sweet lies user

up and running user. tons of custom biomes and 4 different nether biomes. mobs are BRUTAL

▲
▲ ▲