FBI SHILL UNCOVERED IN MUELLER'S TEAM

SECRETLY RELAYING INFORMATION
PRO-CLINTON
WORKED ON BOTH E-MAIL AND TRUMP INVESTIGATION
archive.fo/03OOQ

PURGE WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/muellers-top-fbi-agent-probing-clinton-emails-russian-collusion-removed-after-anti-t
archive.is/UvZcY
gotnews.com/busted-top-fbi-witch-hunter-lisa-pages-mom-loves-calling-realdonaldtrump-supporters-bad-americans/
archive.is/GY4jA
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sayanim
archive.fo/8yzAO
archive.fo/huLqt
rt.com/usa/411818-kushner-saban-thanks-israeli-settlement/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-18/murder-green-berets-jordan-exposed-secretive-cia-syria-program-details
assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2016/06/FT_16.06.23_censusMajorityMinority_ageGroups.jpg
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/937583778557554688
archive.is/Nm20f
truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/
archive.is/FAncV
wnd.com/2017/12/clinton-sex-accusers-open-secret-slush-fund/
archive.fo/7qt9H
archive.fo/pwm1z
archive.fo/kZRZK
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/937781345329340422
archive.fo/4YgTy
archive.fo/le37U
archive.fo/6dFtB
archive.fo/nGklO
cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html)
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/clinton-‘grossly-negligent’-comey’s-draft-statement-email-probe;
dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/clinton-aides-went-unpunished-after-making-false-statements-to-anti-trump-fbi-supervisor/)
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/ex-mueller-team-members-role-in-clinton-probe-under-review.html)
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/clinton-‘grossly-negligent’-comey’s-draft-statement-email-probe)
hannity.com/content/2017-12-04-exclusive-fbi-supervisor-booted-from-mueller-probe-interviewed-mike-flynn/)
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/two-senior-fbi-officials-on-clinton-trump-probes-exchanged-politically-charged-texts-disparaging-trump/2017/12/02/9846421c-d707-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.c1ed2cbebdcc
nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/politics/mueller-removed-top-fbi-agent-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html,
abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-agent-removed-russia-probe-played-key-role/story?id=51573419)
dailycaller.com/2017/12/03/doj-and-fbi-threatened-with-contempt-of-congress-for-hiding-info-on-anti-trump-fbi-investigator/?utm_medium=email)
8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/fired-trump-hating-fbi-agent-reviewed-clinton-emails-pedo-weiners-computer-record-time-election/
archive.is/IAvns
archive.fo/bfvvR
archive.is/EcKtE
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/133552725/wh-insider-user-here#p133554951
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recruitment_of_spies#Access_agents_and_access_techniques
theguardian.com/education/2004/nov/18/artsandhumanities.highereducation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEPUTY HEAD OF COUNTER-INTEL FUCKING FBI LAWYER IN EXTRA-MARITAL AFFAIR

I can't even keep track of this timeline anymore

Sacrificing a small fry to cover for bigger crimes

Removed? He should be indicted!

What were you guys saying about a certain curse?

If the media is reporting it, it means it's planned. (((They))) want to seem impartial in removing Trump.

Wasn't Peter Strzok mentioned in the Clinton-Lynch tarmac release?

Seems likely actually, since they broke it in the Jew York Times.

Cursory search reveals he was in charge of the initial email investigation into HRC. Searching for "Peter Strzok Lynch-Clinton tarmac Comey" will yield as much as you'll need.

this

So is this why Muller was so determimed to go after Trump?

He was indeed.

oops

so what now? everything this guy touched is obviously tainted and the NSA has a person to vet for contacts with the media, etc?

more like, Trump knew that the FBI had people who had political motivations against him on the investigating team

it's no coincidence he posted this just the other day

This, or an obvious reason to shutdown the whole thing or declare the whole thing tainted when nothing is found so the left can still cry about Russia later on. In the end, I don't like any of this fuckery.

We should look over and see where else his name pops up.

Punished Trump is real.

I think Mueller knew about this. Why else did he brought almost every pro-Clinton to his team.

Who else better to take down the deep state than people who know it intimately? I'm sure it was either work for Mueller or go to prison.

Bump

thats spooky and probably what just happened

Bump. This seems important.

Not merely anti trump.
But pro clinton too.

They investigated the emails…
You know what that means right?

I think trump has been keeping his friends close, but his enemies closer.

checked.

If you cheat on your spouse, why the hell should I trust any word you say, even and ESPECIALLY as law enforcement?

Uh, it's not Trump being removed.

I for one welcome a total shitdown
It gives us the valuable and needed time to take care of the various problems in our local communities sans repercussion
IT NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN TO FIX IT

What if they have videos of them sodomizing and killing kids for their pineal gland magic act?

You damn well know those type of blackmail vids exist

Yep
Even to be a governor or a state rep you're willingly filmed cutting throats of kids. Once ( ((they)) ) have that video you're owned
Jump, slave, and raise the taxes of the people ever higher
THE VILE FILTH FILMED HOLDS THEM ALL IN A DARK ALLIANCE
THERE IS NO QUARTER WITH THIS EVIL ONLY DESTROYING IT
Final total destruction

That's why you run for emperor.

If there were any doubt felt that Mueller was /ourguy/ this should be a neon light saying danger, not /ourguy/ above his head. Which is a shame. He had a chance to redeem himself… had

This is a big swamp to drain.

How so? He got rid of them, didn't he?

He was probably fired for having the affair, not being anti-Trump.

The FBI needs to be purged

Bump

REMOVE THEM FROM EXISTENCE!

Enough with this fucking shilling. Mueller isn’t supportive of anything we do.

More likely they want an out to save face after realizing they cant.

Never change, please, never change

Triple heiled and checked for accuracy.
When legacy media were salivating over Flynn's guilty plea, I knew the curse was about to strike back as it normally does.

This. Mueller doesn't want to look biased, so he's purging a couple of extraneous nitwits.

HE WASNT AN FBI SHILL

HE WAS A MOSSAD AGENT

do we know the names of the agents who got caught? cause this would be interesting, especially if they are ((()))

Quick rundown?

twofold: (1) source of adrenochrome and (2) calicification of pineal gland from fluoride etc severs the "silver cord" soul umbilical to the rest of our soul energy united at The Source.

Peter Strzok

What a time to be alive..greatest harvest season ever!

hmmm, doesn't sound jewish

I cannot wait to see the libtards when they realize Mueller was going after Hillary all along. Perhaps it is Mueller who made a deal with Trump…

I made a google search for "Strzok etymology" and look what the third thing that comes up is.

Anyone able to find picture of him?

Purge all the alphabets (except maybe NSA) and replace with TCSD, Trump Commie Search and Destroy.

This could be him. Not sure though 100%

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-02/muellers-top-fbi-agent-probing-clinton-emails-russian-collusion-removed-after-anti-t

archive.is/UvZcY

Nobody is closer than Israel.

I'm a dumb dumb, does this mean the investigation against Trump is inadmissible or something like that?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not for long.

Found this pic from a "gotnews" article from June. Claims bitch on the right is Lisa page, on the left is her mom. Looks pretty damn jewish to me.

Posting the source as well: gotnews.com/busted-top-fbi-witch-hunter-lisa-pages-mom-loves-calling-realdonaldtrump-supporters-bad-americans/

Adrenochrome was from fear and loathing in Las Vegas.

You could at least post the archive archive.is/GY4jA

Found another source corroborating it's her. Also claims dude on right is Strzok. So this dude is Strzok. I'd say yid.

The investigation was NEVER about Trump. it was a smokescreen to carve a path to expose the ZOG. All roads of corruption lead back to Israel and Mueller has been looking into it all.

(checked)

They look pretty kike to me.

Looks like a mudded up Israeli with that sunken chin.

I just had a lightbulb moment. What if Fusion GPS is a mossad intelligence agency on US soil? Like Black Cube and Kroll.

Flynn probably went directly from court to an FBI SCIF to sing.

That I wouldn't doubt, the group has already been proven to be conducting subversive operations. In the recent past , and on more than one occasion, mossad set up spy rings in mall kiosks, so there are bound to be larger cells running all manner of jobs, especially open groups like Black Cube whose main objective is to protect their network and silence individuals.

No, that was Kodachrome.

trips say yes, adrenochrome was featured in Fear and Loathing.

Every jew is a mossad agent.

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Sayanim

Or at the very least an Israeli rat, some self appointed asset for mossad, one who'll sellout their host if word of a plot against their desert shithole reaches their ears. Keep your plans close, and the jews far.

Can I get a kike free interpretation of what this all means regarding the past couple days of happenings? I haven't had time to keep up.

T-That's pure coincidence!

cont.

[following unsubstantiated]:

dubs dubs dubs! triple-checked!

The impartial investigators at the FBI are dishonest Hillshills who tried to cover up her crimes and discredit President Trump, all while engaging in Security Clearance revoking violations like talking about work with people who don't need to know and having extra-marital affairs with other employees.

Thanks, friend. Every once and again the blackpill shills get to me and I get nervous. Grabbed that gondola, hope you don't mind.

BIG UPDATE: HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES PREPARES CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS ACTION AGAINST FBI AND DOJ
Deputy Attorney General (((Rod Rosenstein))) and FBI Director Christopher Wray named

“By hiding from Congress, and from the American people, documented political bias by a key FBI head investigator for both the Russia collusion probe and the Clinton email investigation, the FBI and DOJ engaged in a willful attempt to thwart Congress’ constitutional oversight responsibility,” he said.

archive.fo/8yzAO

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

I don't even know anymore at this point. I'm just enjoying the ride

Off the top of my head I can't think of a time where US government was shook up so much. Probably some time when jews took it over in the early 60s or we had Lincoln running everything like a mobster a hundred years prior.

I like what's going in here fam

archive.fo/huLqt
rt.com/usa/411818-kushner-saban-thanks-israeli-settlement/

I’m betting this is something a lot worse than what they are admitting. It’s a or tactic. A softball expose to drown out coverage of the really damaging stuff. They did the same thing with Harvey Weinstein and got everyone talking about the weaker cases before the real bombshells dropped.

Either he was doing this over a network that's closely monitored, like an incompetent idiot, or there's a group that's been tasked with keeping tabs on all known subversives within the alphabet soup and government, which is supposed to be one of the FBI's primary function. The latter would make sense since the FBI is incapable of performing their most important function. The bureau has been so thoroughly subverted that its higher functions need to be taken over by a separate entity, a fact most civilians on the outside can readily see, and those on the inside have known for many decades.

This proves that Qanon was correct and Mueller is /ourguy/. If he was the DNC hitman he was supposed to be, this would not even be on the radar.

You just had to go and summon the LARPjew.

EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I didn't imply that at all, there's no fixing the FBI, that's why I suggested there's a different entity, new group etc., performing this function in a limited capacity, probably staffed by people who've been recruited from the spec ops community (or out of retirement), those with experience working assets like SOG. It's the logical talent pool, one that typically dislikes working with alphabet soup and one that has witnessed their kikery firsthand, and have suffered for it like in link related: zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-18/murder-green-berets-jordan-exposed-secretive-cia-syria-program-details

Only a purge can clean the subversion that's taken place and continues to fester and grow in all our agencies and government. The CIAnigger of the tranny and feminist variety are only the first, expendable layer that's been put in place.

reee.

Also out - DOJ's IG has been investigating the FBI since January of this year. He originally intended his investigation to be over within the year, and he plans to release his report by end of January (2018).

IG is a kike, but Sessions seems to speak highly of him. Good enough to reject calls for 2nd special council on Clinton/U1. Lets see what happens.

That's what Trump is..a change agent. A breaker of the status quo. One of the greatest things that has happened from his presidency is the mass redpilling among conservatives and right wing of the untrustworthy media and hollyjews. Trump will not go against the kikes, but in the future when a populist does call their subversion out, they'll have a little less power to fight back.

Could the texts be a leak from this investigation? Seems probable.

They were leaked to NYT/Washpo at the same time. Definitely coordinated leaks from within DOJ.

Thanks for this. Aussie news is twisting it to say that its bad for Trump. But that doesn't make any sense and I'm just getting confused about the whole thing.

checked
This deserves its own thread

Check out the other sticky

noice!

That look in that kikes eyes. He was absolutely saying OY VEY as Trump walked away

Fuckin checked!

I don't believe in magical entities. Alphabet soup deference has a tendency to add noise. I don't think that there's enough staff for that to work, but perhaps I overestimate the amount of daily production, delivery, and maintenance the FBI at large does. I also am inclined to think that shutting it down forever would cause significant memory loss, that perhaps again I over-credit the utility/presence thereof.

Other than the impending 20yr replacement disaster we're already past [0], I don't think we're in any hurry, and that skill pool you cite is likely better allocated elsewhere at their own discretion. Defiant, SJW, and sex-signal-insistent employees of any business still respond to locum tenens dismissals; Not a solution, but merely an observation that changing the 'general room' does in fact change the business's allegiance and efficiency.

[0] assets.pewresearch.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/12/2016/06/FT_16.06.23_censusMajorityMinority_ageGroups.jpg

An entity that has been staffed with the BTDT variety, and given a clear but narrow mandate, can achieve more than any one section currently employed to enjoy A/C by the FBI or CIA if given authority (refer to Naval Security Coordination Team OP-06D for examples, not the current CIAnigger version, also dubbed Red Cell). Red Cell was also a magical entity until video of them kidnapping an Admiral emerged, and their Team's CMD. jewed because of the humiliation (((they))) suffered. I don't know if such a group currently exits, one that would suit our country's need (COINTELPRO targeting actual subversives), but I won't discount the possibility. Though I will remain realistic and assume this might not be the case. However, there are enough skillsets in the SOCOM talent pool to establish something superior. Anything, at this point, is better than a bureau that is being openly investigated by their parent agency

Hitler dubs checked. I'm loving this. This is what I voted for.

that's a strange tweet from Preet Bharara

This was the guy supposedly fired by Trump because he was looking into Hillary Clinton too much ?

Nah man. He's part of the swamp. He was one of the people orchestrating the coup in Turkey.

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/937583778557554688
>archive.is/Nm20f

truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/
>archive.is/FAncV

whoa comey lost immunity? that is big news…

so it seems, so it seems.

I don't know about the rest, but everytime I see something written by (((Bill Kristolnacht))), all I can read is OY VEY OY GEVALT.

How often has Trump used ‘Deep State’ previously?

>(((Bill Kristolnacht)))
KEK BLESS THIS DANK MEME
Very good one lad, here's your (you).

That man's tweets make me want to punch a wall. Then, one only need look at his photograph. He looks smarmy, and condescending. Then he tweets, and erases all doubt. I dislike that man with the heat of many suns.

Offhand, thanks to whomever posted the webm of President Trump walking away grumbling with Bibi going (((oy vey))) in a little voice (he's afraid of Trump, you can see it in how he was so eager to shake hands, the Don was all like "DENIED!!!") I can't help but respect this man on the ability to ruffle feathers so much. Much of it for his lulz.

wnd.com/2017/12/clinton-sex-accusers-open-secret-slush-fund/

archive.fo/7qt9H

Archived- archive.fo/pwm1z

This.

So this happened six months ago and we're only hearing about it now? Very (((interesting))) delay.

Combined with Trump endorsing Moore, I'd say Christmas is coming early!

The jew fears the samurai?

checked
I remember hearing about the agent getting demoted months ago, but we never got the reason.

"Comey, we have a video of you buggering Ahmed the clock boy. Want to explain yourself?"

"Deep" backwards is peed. Pretty close to "pedo" if you ask me.

that was the 2nd time he used it I believe. So not very often.

See
archive.is/FAncV
First, Comey himself leaked at least one memo

Pressure has not let up, but continues to be successfully re-re-allocated to actual investigation, slowly but surely. This appears to have resulted in multiple pressures to produce, and the kvetching has resulted in them offering up their own priors to protect their russia-israel-gate-probe-powers for now (with congressional members now trying to shut-it-down-for-israel resulting in comey-reset?)

Not entirely sure how it plays into current though. Pieces missing, mechanics unclear. It's possible PPStzrokII is being refreshed by Comey to take some heat, or that the 'alt-right-etc' sources are just getting some fresh news-roll filler into the pipelines (with the added wife-SEC also aligning with the libertarian End-FED/Unfuck-The-Currency news-rolls).

SWEET JESUS WHAT HAVE WE DONE???

the right thing to do

comey is a fucking weasel

They were part of the secret keeping methods pioneered by (((certain people))) in the French Resistance.

Flowers By Irene needs to have a major Allahu Ackbar, if you know what I mean

THE PIECE OF SHIT REMOVED FROM THE TEAM
WAS THE ONE WHO INTERVIEWED FLYNN

archive.fo/kZRZK
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/937781345329340422

A supervisory special agent who is now under scrutiny after being removed from Robert Mueller’s Special Counsel’s Office for alleged bias against President Trump also oversaw the bureau’s interviews of embattled former National Security advisor Michael Flynn, this reporter has learned. Flynn recently pled guilty to one-count of lying to the FBI last week.

archive.fo/4YgTy

DEEP STATE GETTING FUCKED DEEP

More
FBI DIRECTOR'S WIFE RECEIVED 700K IN DONATIONS FROM CLINTON MACHINE WHILE RUNNING FOR STATE SENATOR
archive.fo/le37U

*deputy FBI Director

Comey's congressional testimoney keeps on being relevant.
bonus capcha, wuz nox. could be taken as we wuz not kangs or wuz nox as in was night.
Going with was night.
Bright new day soon.

From (((CNN)))
(((PETER STRZOK))) MODIFIED HILLARY'S CHARGE IN COMEY'S SPEECH
THIS KIKE ALSO STARTED THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION
archive.fo/6dFtB

The shift from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless," which may appear pedestrian at first glance, reflected a decision by the FBI that could have had potentially significant legal implications, as the federal law governing the mishandling of classified material establishes criminal penalties for "gross negligence."

CNN has also learned that Strzok was the FBI official who signed the document officially opening an investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, according to sources familiar with the matter. As the No. 2 official in counterintelligence, Strzok was considered to be one of the bureau's top experts on Russia.

WHAT ARE THE KIKES PULLING?

There was a ring of drug dealers on the west coast who did this too. Politically active as well (referendums for DUDE WEED LMAO while selling cocaine). Sadly they used digital video and only 2048 bit encryption…

Notice the way the author attempts to subliminally downplay the significance of this story in the mind of the reader. Literally everyone with an IQ above room temperature understands that "GROSS NEGLIGENCE" is a LEGAL TERM, as in IT IS AGAINST THE LAW. Pointing out that "lol at first glance it seems harmless =]" is totally unnecessary and only acts as a foil to deliver a subconscious message: "it's not a big deal =D" even if the very next phrase in the sentence literally contradicts the subliminal message.

Propaganda.

I understand that we have to be careful, but I think you're barking at shadows, most people really would think of that as being a (minor) change even though it obviously isn't.

digits speak truth

Most people are also who the propaganda is chiefly aimed at.

So the Russia investigation as well as others are obviously tainted, do we have a do-over? Since none of these came to trial double jeopardy doesn't come into play.

Really makes you think…

Alright this level of retardation is just getting pretty ridiculous for the FBI.
archive.fo/nGklO

How likely is it that Trump or someone very close to Trump knew about Strzok and allowed Mueller to royally fuck himself by allowing him onboard the investigation?

Who knew Strzok was compromised and when? That is THE question.

It seems rather obvious to me that Comey knew about Strzok's brazen political biases; isn't it interesting how this Strzok seems to be at the center of literally every single politically motivated investigation by the FBI in the past two years?

Flynn was the head of the DIA, Adm. Rodgers is the head of the NSA. No way they didn't know about this, and therefore no way Trump didn't know.

This is the correct analysis. Trump & Team are the the fucking UNTOUCHABLES 2.0

No stopping the commie faggots from going extinct.

If they do/did know, they're playing it awfully close to the chest. I'm still not clear on why Flynn intentionally lied (or, plead guilty to intentionally lying.)
At any rate, it seems to me that if they can fuck the Mueller/Comey/McCabe/Strzok cabal, the time to do it would be now. But that's an outside perspective. So frustrating to be in the dark on this shit.
I hold out hope that Trump and co. are building a case that ultimately leads to Loretta Lynch and by extension King Kang himself. But it is very hard to know if something like that is actually happening behind the scenes. It seems to me like Trump has learned a lot of what he knows in the same way the public learned about it, i.e. secondhand.
Then again…it was Trump himself that broke the story about King Kang ordering a wiretap on Trump Tower, no?
There are so many layers to this shit. It goes so deep. We are so god damn close to bringing down the establishment. I feel like a fool but I can't stop hoping that Trump, the fucking madman, has been pouring gasoline on King Kang and Hillary's entire legacy and is about to light the fucking match.
God I hope so. This country needs its rule of law back. No more Chicago politics in Washington. It sounds basic bitch, but I want to see King Kang and Hillary get fucked in the ass like they deserve more than perhaps any other single policy objective out there. I will never forget what it was like to see that fucking nigger and his cunt successor skate time and time and time again for what should very obviously have landed them in jail, over and over again.

(((Strzok))) might still be the fall guy though, in case they fucked up somehow.

Don't overthink it user. Both sides are engaged in deceptive tactics, Trump is much better and less obvious (straight out of Sun Tzu), the other side outright lies and relies on inertia to make the lie credible.
Ye shall know them by their fruits.
Observe what actually *happens*, and use that to update your timeline, retroactively correcting as needed. Despite being a somewhat naive good goy, sundance of theconservativetreehouse usually has pretty good analyses reading between the lines of what is going on.

Good call on CTH. Consistently brilliant insight into this entire matter. Will reassess based on your advice.

Holy fuck. I guess this is what happens when you put a man known as the Teflon Don against opponents whose attacks only work when they stick.

Wew. That said, it seems like they are trying to throw Strzok under the bus but there is so much shit out there for it to be just him. This just makes it even easier for us to show how corrupt the FBI and so on can be.

back to 4chan, shill.

I honestly think they are trying to taint the Russia investigation so they can claim anything that comes out of this investigation as tainted. It doesn't matter in which direction it is tainted, this allows them to claim it is biased and tainted because they know nothing can be found and they can't just make stuff up in it without being caught. It will allow them to continue the muh russia complaint continually without proof.
Anyone on the left that gets taken down will be painted as some sort of appeasement to the right or bowing to pressure on the right due to a (((rogue))) agent messing up the investigation. Don't be surprised if the media starts trying to disparage Mueller.
In the end, if they were trying to seem impartial, they wouldn't have brought in all these Clinton donors and instead, brought in a bunch of trannies, women, and so on. At the very least they would be able to control these people and dispose of them reliably and at the same time claim muh diversity. But who knows?

If you join up with the FBI they get to look at your text messages and phone records whenever they want to. They have you sign forms and shit. This guy was in counter intelligence, should have known…

Working on /Pol Investigation Time Line for Peter Strzok:
============PART 1
May __ (?), 2016 – James Comey creates a draft statement on Clinton’s use of a homebrew server. The FBI draft statement said: "There is evidence to support a conclusion that Secretary Clinton, and others, used the private email server in a manner that was grossly negligent with respect to the handling of classified material." (Sauce: cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html)

June 10, 2016 – Date of revised Comey Clinton Statement showing the modification of a key phrase in Fmr. Director James Comey’s description of Hillary Clinton’s conduct in setting up her home brew server (calling her behavior “extremely careless” from criminally actionable “grossly negligent”). At some point Senate Judiciary Committee obtains a copy of the statement, and news breaking today on December 4, 2017 reports that Peter Stzok was the person responsible for changing this key phrase (Sauce: (1) grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/clinton-‘grossly-negligent’-comey’s-draft-statement-email-probe; (2) cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html)

[DATE?], 2016 – FBI interviews Clinton aids Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin. At least Cheryl Mills received immunity from the FBI (Query: Granted by Peter Strzok? Probably, he was in charge…). Apparently both Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin made false statements to the FBI. Neither is charged (with the same crime that is taking down Mike Flynn). (Sauce: dailycaller.com/2017/12/04/clinton-aides-went-unpunished-after-making-false-statements-to-anti-trump-fbi-supervisor/)

July 2, 2016 – Peter Strzok personally takes part in interview of Hillary Clinton. She is not put under oath. Apparently, no audio/video tapes are made. (Sauce: foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/03/ex-mueller-team-members-role-in-clinton-probe-under-review.html)

PART 2
=======
July 5, 2016 – Fmr. FBI Director James Comey delivered the FBI’s official conclusion of the Clinton Investigation, claiming that based on the publically available facts (just imagine what facts the FBI hasn’t shared with the public(!)), Clinton’s conduct was “extremely careless” but that “no reasonable prosecutor” would press charges. (Sauce: grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/clinton-‘grossly-negligent’-comey’s-draft-statement-email-probe)

[DATE?] - Peter Strzok was the FBI official who signed the document officially opening an investigation into “Russian meddling” in the 2016 election (Sauce: cnn.com/2017/12/04/politics/peter-strzok-james-comey/index.html)

January 24, 2017 – After the election, Peter Strzok “interviews” Mike Flynn in the White House about Flynn’s communications with with Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, without informing Flynn he is a potential target of an investigation and without affording Flynn an opportunity to consult with legal counsel. Unclear yet whether it was this conversation in which it is alleged that Flynn lied to the FBI. (Sauce: hannity.com/content/2017-12-04-exclusive-fbi-supervisor-booted-from-mueller-probe-interviewed-mike-flynn/)

August __ (?), 2017 – Peter Strzok quietly dismissed from Robert Mueller’s Russia! Russia! Russia! team. Mueller’s team says publically the reason was “personnel related.” Recent reporting asserts that the real reason Strzok left Mueller’s team was the discovery by Justice Dept. Inspector General of certain emails between married Strzok and his mistress, Lisa Page, an FBI lawyer (who was ALSO hired as part of Mueller’s team, and who worked directly for FBI Director Christopher Wray) came to light which we, the pleebs, have not yet seen, but which are reported as “politically charged texts disparaging President Trump and supporting Hillary Clinton”. (Sauce: (1) washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/two-senior-fbi-officials-on-clinton-trump-probes-exchanged-politically-charged-texts-disparaging-trump/2017/12/02/9846421c-d707-11e7-a986-d0a9770d9a3e_story.html?utm_term=.c1ed2cbebdcc (2) nytimes.com/2017/12/02/us/politics/mueller-removed-top-fbi-agent-over-possible-anti-trump-texts.html, and (3) abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-agent-removed-russia-probe-played-key-role/story?id=51573419)

August 24, 2017 – House Intelligence Committee, lead by Devin Nunes (Fucking Nunes for President lads!), subpoenas to DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and FBI Director Christopher Wray, to obtain information about how the DOJ and FBI handled the Steel Dossier created for the Clinton Campaign and DNC by Fusion GPS. Among other things, the subpoena asked for information about why Peter Strzok was removed from Mueller’s team. The FBI and DOJ stonewall the information request for 4 months until this past Saturday’s New York Times report that the Justice Dept. Inspector General has in its possession the anti-trump emails. (Sauce: dailycaller.com/2017/12/03/doj-and-fbi-threatened-with-contempt-of-congress-for-hiding-info-on-anti-trump-fbi-investigator/?utm_medium=email)

December 3, 2017 – Devin Nunes goes thermal nuclear on DOJ and FBI for obstructing the House Intelligence Committee investigation and orders his staff to draw up Contempt of Congress resolution for Rosenstein and Wray. (Sauce: dailycaller.com/2017/12/03/doj-and-fbi-threatened-with-contempt-of-congress-for-hiding-info-on-anti-trump-fbi-investigator/?utm_medium=email)

=========
NEED:
(1) On what dates did Obama administration obtain FISA warrants to justify surveillance of Trump Presidential Campaign personnel? To what extent was Strzok involved in the FISA warrant applications?

(2) What else?
==========
Feel free to fill in dates, add additional data points.

Flynn lied because he thought they didn't know about the conversations. He had no idea they got a FISA warrant to monitor his communications, using the Steele dossier, which (((Strzok))) was also in charge of that probe.

That guy isn't Strzok, that's some body guard/agent. He is the guy attached via archive.is/UvZcY (inb4 zerohedge is kiked)

May I assume you all have Strzok's faceberg and info about his wife? His friends list is short but open. I don't think he uses it much and hence hasn't yet (((shut it down))). I have archive.

So why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who want to meet up without them?…..

8ch.net/polmeta/res/27309.html ….

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/fired-trump-hating-fbi-agent-reviewed-clinton-emails-pedo-weiners-computer-record-time-election/

He knows it all!

Fox is now reporting that this is Strzok…

Look anything like the person that has been floated about for weeks?

post it, desu

Checked. This is going to end with Bam in jail

Never mind. I retract my statements. They all need to die, and anyone who stays with them is shit out of luck, accessory, or the LARPing traitor targets themselves. Burn it, and them, and leave not even the buildings standing.

what a minute…
I RECOGNIZE THAT BULGE!!!
don't hate, it's a known meme

MORE ANTI-TRUMP MESSAGES.
MORE AGENTS EXPOSED AS CONFLICTS OF INTEREST.

archive.is/IAvns

good job, but you need to ad archive links to those links before they go shoa.

I can't be the only one who wants to know…

Everyday America makes me corrupt shitty 3rd world country look less corrupt by comparison. Welcome to the club burgers.

HOLY SHIT, THOSE GETS!!!

Ironically, it’s the fact that most of us are so comfortable and that life here is so not shitty that the corruption is allowed to run rampant.

same.
my snow-nigger nation is also corrupt as fuck, and nobody cares because life is comfy.

death by utopia.

>Flynn lied because he thought they didn't know about the conversations. He had no idea they got a FISA warrant to monitor his communications, using the Steele dossier, which (((Strzok))) was also in charge of that probe.

Sorry, he would have had to know all communications with foreign diplomats were routinely collected. He could claim ignorance that a FISA was granted, but given the content of the convo it'd be safe to assume they'd get permission to unmask him.

His unmasking is incidental to any wire taps.

Another Mueller's jew exposed:
"Astonishing And Disturbing" Email Exposes Mueller Deputy As Anti-Trumper

archive.fo/bfvvR

Strzok Faceberg: archive.is/EcKtE
That's about it, everything else is shut down but friends list was visible. Note the friend, "Melissa Hman"–his wife, Melissa Hodgman.

But Muellers trying to destroy Ameri-

It's obvious at this point that flynn was bait. MI went fishing, and now (((they're))) stuck on the hook.

checkd and kekd

Burn After Reading
was a documentary??

Strozk is being set up as the fall guy (if he even exists). This is fuckery, I can smell it and you can smell it, pol. We will not be fooled by this sacrificial lamb.

It's clear he exists, and that he's probably just one of a cadre of anti-Trump FBI agents working this case. I'm sure we'll be hearing more about it, there's all kinds of stuff in the works now.

Still I think it's a bit early to torpedo the whole thing, remember that the Pedestas and company have all been subpoenaed, it's clearly not just about 'Trump and Russia' as the shills would portray it, it's a general 'Russia and the election plus plus' investigation and the U1 deal is going to probably lead to some nasty convictions for poor Hilldawg and company.

Don't worry, user. This won't hurt Trump at all.

wasn't that just Qanon larp?

no, that actually happened

nice try though ya (1) nigger

it was a legit question ya double nigger

can't one of you tripple-niggers post a sauce on the Podesta-subpoena?

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/133552725/wh-insider-user-here#p133554951

4chan was told to watch for the Strzok appointment back in July. Now we know why.

What was Flynn's DIA access around this time?

HOLD THE FUCK UP
INFOSEC AUTIST HERE
Doesn't this all sound familiar? Lisa Page is obviously an access agent turned romeo spy. Strzok is a high value target, especially considering the fact that he is the deputy head of counterintelligence. It sounds like after a while, Page probably was gunning to get Strzok to pass information to her. She already had gotten him to her side of the political spectrum it seems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recruitment_of_spies#Access_agents_and_access_techniques
theguardian.com/education/2004/nov/18/artsandhumanities.highereducation

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK

Also fucking this.

seems legit from a cursory web search, all zog media websites of course

so everybody in that thread seemed to think it was a good thing Strzok was brought on board, but now its shown 5 months later the ZOG media is outing him as a rabid anti-trumper that could possibly throw the entire Mueller investigation into question. Something is jewy about this, I'm just legitimately not sure who is jewing who anymore.

DONT LET THIS SLIDE!!!

Fucking fantastic work. Keep it up user.

The Trump Machine is really starting to move. The Judge presiding over General Flynn's case has recused himself then resigned. Strzok interviewed Flynn and if his documentation is thrown out due to political bias, it looks like conviction could be voided. Meanwhile, Devin Nunes, the Head of the House Intelligence Committee, was officially cleared of all ethics charges. Nunes is a Trump ally who served on his transition team, and he had been accused of disclosing classified information related to Muh Russia. This was obvious bull to knock him off the committee. Remember, Nunes was the guy who out maneuvered McMaster, got his hands on Obama's Daily Presidential Briefings and told the press that Trump was “incidentally” spied on the Obama admin, BTFOing their “Trump is a paranoid liar narrative.” He is now back on the on the Muh Russia committee, and has subpoenaed a demoted DOJ gook for suspicious contacts with Fusion GPS.

Meanwhile, FBI director Chris Wray hinted to congress today that the Hilary email probe could be reopened due to Strzok's and others blatant political bias. During Wray's hearing it appears that many House Republicans are finding their balls again, with many unleashing the bantz on the director, including Rowdy Gowdy. Ohio Rep, Jim Jordan, was so livid that he accused the FBI of using the pee pee dossier to get a Trump wiretap and paying Fusion GPS. 2018 is going to be one hell of a ride.

Should have had a stream thread up for the Wray hearing.

gas the kikes, man

this got slid awfully fast