Ass Raping Mexican Illegal Given 35 years

Previously Deported 20 Times

Mexican man convicted of kidnapping and sexually abusing two Oregon women GRINS in court and tells their families he'll 'see you in Hell' - as it emerges he'd already been deported TWENTY times before.

After 35 years, ICE would be able to take him into custody if they monitor his release date, the attorney said. By then, Martinez will be 66 years old. ICE spokeswoman Lori Haley said that the agency will want Martinez transferred to its custody when he completes his sentence, so it can deport him.

We can only hope they were Leftists considering this happened in Portland.

archive.is/whKVM

Other urls found in this thread:

avvo.com/attorneys/97201-or-jonathan-sarre-1499180.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

News Clip

Liberals reap what they saw. No pity for them but disgust for the perp.

At this point, White Men should be forming death squads. I'm not even memeing. White women and children are openly raped and murdered by non-whites, and there are no consequences.

sow*

He's laughing because not only did steal some poon and easily enter the country 20 times after being forcefully removed, but now they are spending time and tax payer money to set him up with comfy indoor living conditions for the next three decades and he is apparently supposed to feel remorseful and punished.
The justice system is a joke, but even moreso to subhumans like him.

Corporal pushiments and swift executions are not barbaric. They are necessary to keep the barbaric in line because they do not give a single fuck about decency or law. Pleasure and pain are the only things they understand. Had they beat him into a mangled mess before deporting him, I guarantee he wouldn't have come back.

BULLET TO THE BRAIN, NOT TAXES DOWN THE DRAIN.

Fucking kill that spic. 9mm in the back of the head right on the Mexican border. Done.

avvo.com/attorneys/97201-or-jonathan-sarre-1499180.html
His lawyer.

Can you read? The dude is getting jail time. I swear, stormtards are dumber than niggers sometimes

Most shocking thing in this story?
Sodomy is still illegal in Oregon. -10 pozzed points.

I think he means consequences for the people that let the rapists in.

The punishment should fit the crime.

This right here is the problem with just saying "Throw them in jail!" while allowing violent subcultures to survive and flourish.

this

Start quietly and covertly killing black and brown

t. fbi

Oh he will get it all right, 35 years with cellmate "Bubba!"

That's my one condolence. A smart white woman wouldn't give this beaner the chance.

(1), Calling for violence, "Hurr no consequences". Jesus christ my dude. Nobody here wants to kill people. Stop trying to rank us high on your "Thread Matrix" and go be annoying on leftypol instead

It's deserved. Just trust me. Feel no pity for the cities of San Fran, Seattle, or Portland and anything that happens there.

It's them and the jews who brainwashed these girls in the first place. I don't know the details of the kidnapping, but my guess is that if the girls' minds weren't infected by judaism, they would have pulled out their CCW and sent this spic right to hell.

Given that it's Oregon, there were probably cucks who watched it happen then went home and jacked off to the thought of it.

Kill a traitor before an enemy.

faggot motherfucker

they're called stormfags and they're almost without exception just as dumb as niggers. for instance, the mod that banned you

Don't you know? Libs would rather let shitskins and wetbacks ass rape their daughters than have someone think they may be waycist.

Worth mentioning that this mexican will be counted as a white male by the FBI crime stats. Hispanics are white when perps, hispanic when victims.

Rapists deserve death and so do people who defend them.

that's true, but it doesn't change the fact that stormfags are as dumb as niggers

Of course he's grinning. The 85-IQ Mestizo's idea of Hell is a pastel Tijuana-like place populated by skeleton people drinking beer and playing the guitar, where they get a second chance to gain God's favor.

Has the victim's families responded in support of a wall and deporting them all?
I'd like to see the President's Twitter response also.

35 years too many. Immediate execution is the correct sentence. Instead, 35 years on our tax dollars.

this

Is it just me or does that nose seem too (((suspicious))) to be a mestizo's nose? Probably some Jewish admixture, considering most beaner faces look like pic related, his looks like it has some semite background

This. He should be executed, preferably something painful.

True and aren't rapists rank low in the prison hierarchy? He better watch out in prison.

Few bullets would be cheaper, preferably with the first shots on non lethal parts of the body.

This.
I'm ready for a new trail of tears/ bataan death March. Illegals need to be marched back to Mexico, on foot, w/o supplies. If they make it back home, I'll bet they never want to come back.

This is why the wall should be built, criminals can't cross a guarded wall. This is Mexico's problem not ours. If Mexico won't prosecute then let Mexico lay in the bed they made.

A new wall won't help it get guarded more than it was previous.

Border guards that kill on site, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE. I will settle at nothing less.

Stop perpetuating the bullshit idea that some guy in jail gives two shits about justice for some poor little white girls ass. They don't care what the other prisoners did to get locked up. They aren't going to enact Retribution, they might ass-rape him but it'll be because they had an itch and he was used to scratch it. That is not righteous justice, and you need to stop hoping someone else will do the dirty jobs so you can keep your hands clean.

He is going to die in prison, just a hunch

theyll do something because having some spic walk around the yard untouched that raped your women will make you look soft and lose respect. he'll get dealt with. now if only we could bring prison politics to the streets. too many of our men have been soyboy'd.

We know that. What this faggot really needs is a slow descent into a meatgrinder or similar machinery.

If nobody did anything for kate then I don't see it happening any time soon.