German government wants ‘backdoor’ access to every digital device

German government wants ‘backdoor’ access to every digital device
thelocal.de/20171201/german-government-wants-backdoor-access-to-every-digital-device-report
archive.fo/GGaOi
rnd-news.de/Exklusive-News/Meldungen/November-2017/De-Maiziere-will-Ausspaehen-von-Privat-Autos-Computern-und-Smart-TVs-ermoeglichen
archive.fo/Iv2m8
archive.fo/w0r3N
netzpolitik.org/2017/neue-ueberwachungsplaene-innenminister-will-hintertueren-in-digitalen-geraeten/
[ won't archive ]

I doubt they don't already have it.

which means that this is just them trying to make their citizens think that they're powerful

Actually the goal of this would be to make citizens think they DON'T have it.

Burgers are probably not sharing it with client states except on a case by case basis.

The german government dosent exist since 1945, the actual regime is a illegitimte puppet system enforced by the american military upon germany.

(checked)
Of course. Now they want to legalise it and make normieverse accept it.

Germany is a fucking hellhole, how can people even live there?.

shiggy

Faggot de Maiziere wants a lot, that doesn't mean anything. Leftist german hackers BTFO him on a regular basis.

He's not wrong. The world would be a lot better place if stupid kike slaves like amerigoys and britgoys didn't ruin everything. The Russians I can forgive since they really had no choice because of the jewish bolsheviks.

Excellent! and excellent trips too
that means every corrupt politician, judge, journalist is now at the mercy of an enterprising hacker
while freedom fighters merely have to use good opsec on non-german crypto

I hope to see an epidemic of (((traitors))) suffering unexplained high speed car explosions in the near future

I bet he act's like child when asked if this could be abused.
But on the other hand our future AI Overlord will be pleased to have a gov.botnet available.
When considering their talk about offensive net capabilities, with this 1'000'000 devices will be ready to fire at any given time.

incorrect, the german government already ceased to exist in 1918

(Checked)
Brits and Americans are Shabbos Goyim since at least the end of the 19th century, if it wasn't for that, those Jewish bolsheviks would have been exposed, the Schiffs and Warburgs, etc. would have spent their lives in jail or been hanged and Communism would hardly ever happened.

checked

wtf. how come I can't into formatting anymore.
Running umatrix and ublock (((firefox)))

They fought to the death against it you retarded mongoloid.

its not any more of a puppet than any other government, dipshit

The German solution to the end-to-end encryption problem. The only workaround would be to install new software.

don't they have backdoors in the processors now, though? like, the processor doesn't actually print random data when you try to write over deleted files etc etc?

Theres a backdoor built into intel cpus but I'm not quite sure what it enables people to do. I think you will have to ask Holla Forums.

Holla Forums here, it's a miniature operating system called Minix which cannot be accessed by anyone but Intel(and the usual three letters) but has full access to every piece of hardware in and connected to your machine, even when it's off. Some very intelligent people were able to gain access to this and made it public, now all Intel CPUs that have Intel Management engine are compromised.

I'm sure they do but they'll need to talk to Intel about that.

does it fuck up encryption? do programs like veracrypt that use mouse movements or linux programs that use vibration to incorporate entropy solve this problem?

Also, if I switch of my powersupply (rather than powering down) I'd be fine, no?

Because of gibs.

Kill yourselves.

checked
>The entire German population is at the mercy of 1337 haX04rz, Ruskies, Chicom gooks, and glow spooks, not finding the keys to their backdoor It is inevitable they will

Fuck off he's completely right. Europe wouldn't be in this shit if it weren't for the Amerigoys and Britgoys.

Also, Germany's western neighbor, The Netherlands, plans on implementing a law in 2018 that will allow them to spy en masse on the people. Europe is drifting away into an Orwellian nightmare.

I'm not sure if it gets into the CPU but normal computer power supplies have standby 5V current of a small value (2 amps on mine) which can be used for charging usb devices when the computer is off. Safer just to unplug computer.

nevermind. on most PSUs, the switch on the back is the same as unplugging it so you should be ok.

These two aren't mutually exclusive. If you noticed, the G-D Chosen + our politicians + our leftists teams have always done shit like this. Pretending to be much more powerful than they are in areas that the average normie will immediately understand, ultimately being weak as shit but still having weapons that would be catastrophic in the hands of anyone a tad more capable than them. Just look at the Cold War if you want an example. The allegedly most devastating weapon in the world in the hands of a bunch of kikes did absolutely nothing in convincing a fatass cuban that being the puppet president of a communist island next door to the second largest nuclear power in the world was a bad idea.
Plus, being as retarded as they are, most of them will probably be using the same kind of devices, oblivious to their own backdoors. Remember, no matter how shady these people are, we're talking about think tanks that couldn't foresee a president meme'd to power after they had done the same thing with king nigger.

Can't have any wrongthink, now can we goysguys? Why are you resisting this?
IF YOU WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO HIDE!

Wiederstand ist HASSVERBRECHEN

HEIL MOSHIACH

Nothing new under the Sun heh.

Look at how the brainwashing and active destruction and genocide by their own government they are facing. All the worst of (((their))) experiments, the most extreme psyops. Germany, take this as a sign. (((They))) are AFRAID of YOU ! Stay united, serve your own people, your own RACE's interests, it's not over yet. You need to bring back and embrace the spirit of the FÜHRER and let it lose !
HEIL HITLER!

This means that they already have it but are just giving notice to the people that they will soon reveal the truth

omg backdoor all faggots excited

Our government "wants" a lot but that ultimately just shows that they are incapable of dealing with modern technology.

AFAIK the WhatsApp encryption is unbreakable to our secret service right now. Think about that.

They must not have paid the relevant alphabet soup agency yet then.

But how can you be sure of that? After all it is a proprietary program, i.e. source code is not available.

You joke but that is how they operate. The BND used to work with the burger alphabets purely in the hopes of getting a few intelligence table scraps.

Germany as a nation is utterly defense- and clueless when it comes to digital technology and security.

That's not true any longer. They doesn't have many ITfags to do so and the results will only be available after prolonged waiting periods, but it is possible even for the shittiest State Criminal Police Office currently.

kiwifag here.
our government sent out a civil defense warning to everyone's cell which downloaded a new ringtone and played it really fucking loud.
not everyone got it so basically they've proved there are some phones (newer only, not surprisingly) which have a backdoor like that.

check'd
this tbh

(impressive ID)
Don't tell me you're surprised.

How would they even implement this into an android tablet.
It would be trivial to dump all the applications and see if they match old versions. If the backdoor is in the kernel the source would have to be released.
Additionally, I don't think they could protect from users reinstalling a nonbotnet on.

Yes, blame Americans for all your problems goy

Ironically that's because most German IT security researchers are leftists who refuse to cooperate with the government.

And a couple of seconds after that AI finishes analysing the history of the world it will begin lazering every kike, nigger, chink and dune coon it locks onto.