Burn It Pay It

Coal burning Iraq vet murdered by her nigger ex. He even killed her dog. Then he left their bodies out in the California desert to rot.

archive.is/mWDF1

Fucking ZOGbots need to die.

Every time this happens, post how that its a common occurrence for black men to beat/kill their "lover". If we do it enough people will start associating it.

This.
Sage because there's not really much else to be discussed, a coalburning ZOGbot died and the world is better off without her.
Shame about the dog though.

good.

if i was going to name a dog i would name him typhus. because typhus killed appx 200,000 jews.

And the reason the daily mail even notice or report this has something to do with her surname I suspect.

not seeing any downsides here

Poor dog didnt know its master was a degenerate. That's a shame.

Innocent doggo was murdered by a lower lifeform. Niggers truly do hate animals.

Fuck monkeys, get bananas.

Dumb fucking phrase, bananas are a valuable fruit and food. With niggers you get nothing but shit.

Even better, she's a jew aswell, aside from the poor dog, this is pure victory for us!

Work for ZOG - get the NOG

lmao

cuz slavery. and she also took the land from the indians.

Bump

Always an uplifting story when members of armed services, former or current, die. Rest in piss, ZOG.

This post reeks of Holla Forums.

/thread

Roll the dice pay the price.

Nah. Our military and police reeks of Holla Forums. Why don't you regale the thread with some fictional anecdotes about how "based" our soldiers are so we all just ignore every factual, sourced, and documented incident of them being neo-NKVD parasites?

U wot m8? I don't see Marines out in the street acting like the thought police. Cops are another story, yeah. But soldiers are who they are - people who take orders. It's those who give orders that are to blame.

Yeah, filtered. Find somewhere else to get your positive reinforcement, ZOGbot. Fucking nigger faggot.

What exactly did I say that made you so shitter shattered all of a sudden?

did he think the dog was to tell?

I wont shit on any polacks getting what they want from the ZOG

but army vets are VERY much the soul of the cuckservative [even if I hate this therm], they are pretty dumb because they never think for themselves they obey orders, many of them they are dumb as rocks because the never even dig into anything.

not agaisnt all of them, but you need to avoid a zog bootlicking cuck with a chip on his shoulder like that

I give this F to the dog. Innocent creature didn't deserve this fate.

wow fag

Cheering for scenarios like this are as nu-Holla Forums as it gets. At the end of the day, all it means is one less woman capable of bearing white children. Her womb was already polluted, but the fact that she got to this stage in the first place is just depressing.

unless is right and she was a jew, but I see no evidence of this.

Was she one of the members of the tribe?

kys you worthless sack of shit

The military, especially the lower ranks, was not made for and of people who think. I am still amazed whenever someone here thinks that an army should be composed of philosopher-warriors who read Lycurgus and practice meditation in their spare time. Some people are just too dumb to think beyond their bellies and dicks, but fit and strong enough to hold a gun and obey orders. Their political opinions could not be less relevant. It's the upper ranks where the brains and the politics are, and it's them who need to be purged if we are to have a pro-White military.

I like the term mud shark over coal burner.

I will never be happy about a white woman being raped or killed. However, I also can't bring myself to feel sad over this, she was a barren traitor. I'm more sad at the lost potential, though her potential was lost many years ago. This bitch died the moment she burnt the coal, the nigger just finished the job.

Proof that white women left alone in their stupidity will end hating white men, and take revenge on it by mating with niggers that also side-express that hate against companion pets.

BURN THE COAL
PAY THE TOLL

PAY
THE
TOLL

shame about the dog though.

niggers hate dogs.

They always kill the dog for some reason. Must be their nigger primal predisposition to loathe animals.

Negroids never domesticated animals so living alongside dogs and cats is a new concept for them, evolution-wise.

Dogs are man's best friend, not subhuman's best friend.

Hey, that's pretty good.

The military is full of (((white))) zogbots. The "evidence" should be ones awareness of kike features, names, behavior, etc. You shouldn't need legal documentation and a confession. I will cheer for the dead kike and caged nigger. I feel a little bad for the dog though.

You know that kikes are the ones who brainwash gentiles into thinking animals are they equal if not more important ? Yeah that's what I thought. You're a pussy, no one needs you. Certainly not Holla Forums. Get out.

I fucking hate this bullshit terminology. They didn't go missing, they were taken against their will - aka kidnapped/abducted, by feral niggers.

Instead of pursuing the woman being killed by the nigger probably pursuing the nigger killing the white women's dog would probably hit deeper to white women. She's got a Semitic look in the lower pictures.

Which died first dog or the coal burning hag?
Niggers are terrified of dogs that aren't in some underground pitbull fights

Poor dog

Still not a based nigger even thought he killed a jew. He killed the dog for no reason.

dude, we don't need autistic/down syndrome kids being raised by single mothers.

coalbump

Sad.

she makes great decisions :^)

H E R O

So much for that military training. I thought women were as strong as men???

You know strong empathy towards animals is a trait of the superior races. Fucking retarded edgy nigger/kike.

She a kike, too. She reminds me of Meryl Streep. I love it when dumb kikes fall for (((their))) own social engineering.

Being a degenerate kike she was probably fucking the dog.

The kikess coalburner was a conduit for the nigger to achieve his full potential. She has attained what all other kikes, championing shitskins from their gated communities, hope for but lack the courage to seek. At least the dog won't suffer the jewess' dildo rape anymore.

This keeps happening and the others will never learn because the truth about blacks is kept from the public.

I feel bad for the dog

Underrated.

Bumpity

I agree, lots of leftists in the military these days I feel I'm one of the few remaining that isn't a leftist shill.