ABC, Brian Ross retract Flynn story

Brian Ross does this constantly. He needs to be made an example. This man MUST be fired ASAP.

breitbart.com/video/2017/12/01/abcs-brian-ross-issues-air-clarification-correct-report-candidate-trump-ordered-contact-russians/

ABC contacts:
archive.is/PgmXN

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!9yAG1TxJ!6ZMUuCNSuGvw4bawU_JIp0x7-bY4C3qlDYNR43T7soQ
archive.is/gLko5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yid free first bump
Fire this motherfucker and mark my words , this will be a huge win in the end. Flynn is playing his part perfectly
SIEG HEIL

Bump. ABC needs to he sued. Fucking fake news niggers.

They've been preparing the public for their public trials. But yeah they do, right after CNN.

They need to be shot user , out of cannons then shot out of the air by a cram and then whatever puddle of filth is left can be shot with a .22lr

Ultimate accountability. What a wonderful solution. Mayhaps even…a ==final== one.

I'm curious which savvy (((investors))) benefited from that quick dip in the stock market after the news broke.

The iron is currently hot. Now is the time to strike. If ABC is forced to shit can him, other journalists will think twice before trying this again.

God damn this and >>10988102 got slid fast. Have a bump.

As the press is granted special privileges not afforded to the general public, they are consequently burdened with special responsibilities not demanded of the public. To wit, the press must be prevented from lying–in any form–under penalty of imprisonment and/or broadcast license revocation.

Ha ha ha, not until I start forcibly ripping Journalists tongues out with a red-hot pair of plyers!!!

MICHAEL FLYNN-RUSSIA DOCUMENTS 73.5 MB
mega.nz/#!9yAG1TxJ!6ZMUuCNSuGvw4bawU_JIp0x7-bY4C3qlDYNR43T7soQ

(((they))) are trying to pretend this never happened. The lack of coverage really makes you wonder if there is some sort of narrative being pushed.

archive.is/gLko5

This fake news caused a massive amount of dps and they only suspend him. I personally think it's safe to say the vast majority of problems in the world were started by the shitty media. Think about it for a moment and think how much they cause, it's massive.. and nothing EVER happens to them.

They know what they do when they do this. By putting the lie out there, they know some people won’t hear the correction. Those people will jsut conclude Trump is bad, and any future story they will just disagree with him. Eventually they won’t remember why.

this faggot needs to be gassed for jeopardizing national security for fuck's sake

topkek

GAS THE (((MEDIA))) NOW!

This. Black water or whatever it’s called now should be sicced on cnn hq. Don’t stop executing until everyone on the employee directory is gone.

(heil'd)
Ross/ABC should be financially liable for that.
It's like Ross going on air and saying "Nukes are flying! Kiss your loved ones goodbye!" and then issuing a retraction after all the ensuing traffic accidents, suicides, and looting.

doddering old fool

check this: studies have shown that issuing a correction actually solidifies the previous factual inaccuracy in the average viewers head

ISSUING A CORRECTION HAS THE EFFECT OF FURTHER SPREADING THE LIE

That also includes people who perceive "factual inaccuracy" as the lie it really is, you ding-a-ling.

I don't know what point you think you made, dipshit, but I made the point and I stand by it. This is actual social science that has been tested

what he means to say is the thing being solidified is the inaccuracy, not the falsity as fact

checked

My point is very clear, dipshit, as the other user kindly pointed out. Is English your second language? Slit your wrists.

Why do you bother namefagging?