Breitbart Boomers/CivNat

People, I'm making this a thread to draw attention to the importance of this. No link here. Please just make sure to comment on Breitbart articles. There is a HUGE mass of boomers who are waking up now with the jury verdict for Steinle. The "I'm not a racist" types–these are civic nationalists, but they can definitely be redpilled.

Reality is, this movement will go nowhere unless we have some whitey boomers on board. This is important. The reason is, these people have money, guns, and power– we need them to get it. They must understand that their foolish CIVIC NATIONALISM = WHITE GENOCIDE.

These cucks think milennials etc are soft. We need to make it clear this "I'm not a racist" bullshit is precisely the reason we're in this situation. They need to understand that our generation knows what has to happen to stop this country from being ruined forever. Not elections–elections are fucked. The system is completely, totally corrupt. We have to get rid of the shitskin parasites, and there is no other way. We cannot live with them and remain a nation!

There simply isn't time to wait for all these cucked brainwashed suicidal whites to die off while our country is destroyed. I do everything I can to redpill people, but I can only do so much.

Please go to Breitbart and comment if you can. Point out civic nationalism is white genocide! Today is a good day to do it given the Steinle verdict!

I like this

Bannon calls for "economic nationalism", which is even worse than civic nationalism, but has a great point over the latter which is: uncontrolled immigration destroys economically a country.

Posing as such and using efforts to convince boomers that illegals need to back because they're criminals are a great way to go. There was a copypasta where an user calculated the overall salary of a beaner compared to a john doe in US and it proved that even though it received almost half of the john doe, he was able to provide nearly three times more to his family because of gibs and tax evasion.

Boomers will be entering the initial stages of being at death's door before the decade is up. Why bother thinking about them? They are a non factor, what little time you spend trying to wake people up should be exclusively devoted to speaking to gen xers.

Older boomers are in their late 60's. Younger boomers are early 50's. Still another 25 years before boomers are politically irrelevant…and really, you shouldn't be hoping for the demise of boomers. We would be fucked without that huge white demo.

You have no idea how long these people last, and how long they clench their fists at the very idea of losing their ground. As the guy above said, we have an average of 20 years before they're officially gone. They don't know the concept of having a younger generation take over their steps, the Silent Generation gave them everything but the capability of teaching themselves to raise the next.

Also, by creating a current where 50s-60s feel a certain way, that affects people coming into that demographic as well, reinforced by new cultural norms, incidents, and backlashes. Burning the candle at both ends with the younger generation, so to speak.

I'll just say that when you concede a point out of fear of being called "racist", you're not a winner. You're a loser.

Genx reporting. We are more redpilled than we might initially seem. However we are very good at not showing our power level. PC came into full force during out upbringing, but we are old enough to have had enough real life experience to know it's a load of bullshit.

Gen-Xers had the internet in their early 20's to get redpilled. Boomers had 3 kike run TV networks and Jewish controlled newspapers. The intellectually curious would just be funneled to radical leftism because it was seen as anti-establishment. I don't even blame boomers. They never stood a chance. Millenials and gen-y are just lucky to have a fully evolved and functional internet from an early age and not have to be reliant on mainstream entertainment/news and can learn what the boomers and gen-xers have researched years ago.

*millenials and gen z are lucky

This. Dial-ups were tricky, but we were raised with zero normie internet culture. It was a 'nerdy' thing to navigate and use websites, and obviously the boomers thought it was just another fad that would not last.

Obviously, the idea of free information circulating throughout the world is not to be trifled with. Gen Y was raised in the beginning of PC culture infesting the internet, but most had some idea of how it was before, so it's a mix. Millenials are the ones who were fucked because they were raised together with the rise of PC culture.

Now Gen Zyklon hates PC because it is trendy to be anti-system, and that leads the way to massive redpilling. Of all generations, Gen Z was the only one who was brought on the core idea that the media lies and alternative media can bring light to it, and this is a huge statement.

We GenXers were described as being indifferent/apathetic and I think it was a mostly fair criticism as far as it was true we didn't give a shit about being the vessels for our Boomer parent's vicarious living. I also remember us being labeled as the "Slacker" generation, aka lazy. But mostly what I saw around me was a "What the fuck is it all for?" attitude, which I don't think was entirely unwarranted. I know for myself, the generation before me and after me seem uninformed, shallow and completely obsessed with material wealth. Maybe I'm giving us too much credit. I don't know. But I think the inherit cynicism and distrust of authority was something this country needed desperately.
Although, I'm not sure what some of the older X'ers have done to make their kids such faggots but I think GenZ could be a return to that cynicism and anti-pc attitude. Once the Boomers are gone maybe we can begin to counter the results of their pro-Pissrael and amnesty/open borders bullshit. But right now they are still a huge voting block pushing for this destructive shit. X'ers are far from perfect and are largely forgotten but I think overall we were a step in the right direction.

Gen X didn't make millenials faggots, they just had their families destroyed to pay for boomers' pensions. No social/economical structure = more broken families. Broken families lead to the culture and state of a nation to raise a kid. Kid in general becomes fucked because parents raise them to be better people statistically than the former, which only seek to raise obedient cattle.

Not that hard to figure out. The few Gen X'ers who had semi-competent boomers give them some security managed to make functional millenials, though culture still poisons their minds; only time will tell if they will snap, because most are in an age when you're still pretty naive to the world around you.

I hope you're right user. All this social justice shit really worries me. It's in schools, universities, games, movies, tv… I don't remember us going through these levels of indoctrination (not that I'm denying we were being conditioned). I just hope they can wade their way through the sludge and not be dragged down by it's sheer volume and intensity. We're old enough to know what it was like without it, they are not and for many of them it'll be all they know.

I feel like a ton of millenials still have boomer parents though. The labeling of these generations needs to be fixed and gen-y should be a sub-group of gen-x. Gen-y should describe late 70's to late 80's birthdate kids with boomer parents. Millenials should be the grandchildren of boomers. gen-z should be a sub-group of younger millenials like gen-y is to gen-x. Especially because waiting to have children until your 30's has been a thing since the boomers. Fucked everything up in terms of labeling generations.

Honestly Timmy, you millenials are just lazy. When I was your age, I was working a job at mcdonalds, going to college and paying off a mortgage for my wife and baby. I worked hard to get where I was, thats why with my history degree, I got a manager position at a bank, with pension.

Stop complaining about my reverse mortgage and do something! You dont deserve an inheritance or college anyways.

Yeah I agree they are a little weird, but that's why I said older GenX'ers. I myself am borderline tbh. In some cases I've seen both myself and my mother be labeled as Gen X. Depends on the source.

user, half to three quarters of gen x is already on board to one degree or another.

t. gen x

Son, its time to talk about your little problem with racism. Now I know I raised you right, by hiring a baby sitter instead of getting to know you, and we both know racism is bad. Dont you remember Martin Luther King? He was a good person that they even name streets after him. You see in America we give everyone a chance. I knew a black guy once at my high school and he seemed pretty cool. Diversity is great and we need to give everyone a chance, especially in inner cities, where we are making you go to highschool. Now dont give me that "bullied by niggers" crap, if you werent in their way then you wouldnt get bullied. Just go with the flow, thats what I did! Think of our pool guy Esteban, hes an illegal alien and yet he works very hard for 50 cents an hour. We need more millienials like Esteban, who know the value of the dollar.

I'm sorry young man, I know youre qualified for the job but were looking for female engineer applicants only. I hope you understand. Its just, being a male youre making all the ladies in STEM uncomfortable. Its not your fault but its your privilege. One of our HR people told me that and I agree. We dont need any men in STEM, why dont you let the girls have a chance? Dont make this more awkward than it has to be…

Not even, did you notice over one third of our number are shitskinns? While births are listed as something like one fifth our number, the invasion waves and importation support of mongrels have gutted that. And many GenX'ers are locked currently into the rat race of raising children and chasing the hamsterwheel of what little is left of the american dream. Fucking boomers retiring at this point have more time and patience to shitpost than our peers do and are getting an crash course in internet culture while GenXers are often still trying to figure out what they think on the fucking niggerball issue.

Lets not get to full of ourselves. We may have laid the foundation upon which this culture is built, but it is millennials whom are the overwhelming number of our fellows. OP is right, turn more boomers and in doing so you pull much of GenXers whom are worthy with them. But huge numbers of our gen are very much stuck with their head in the sand, despite virtually all of them being aware something is seriously fucked right now. It is how we were raised, dominated and crushed most just ducked their heads and said fuck the world rather than care. There are openings but don't expect our Gen to be very worthwhile beyond an handful, four decades of depressive subversion and nihilism has done a number on our confidence as well btw, dont forget that, but it's also one of the greatest strengths the chans have unlocked. Holla Forums's play to win attitude is catchy and invigorating to us and may pull the majority of our generation into the light in bringing GenX'ers into our fold btw, I blame them for the last couple years of glorious enlightenment.

GenX'ers(white) want to be us like we are. But most sadly are not. We still have to work their conditioned defenses down and show them its ok. Decades of media driven snark are just waiting to be unleashed if we can unchain them, but our generation isn't there yet. So far its really been millennial's whom are pulling us along. Keep pushing the redpills and jokes out, and you will become right.

are these pasta? If so, more please.

Yes, even as gen-y kid growing up in the nineties, the internet/computer gaming was mostly the domain of upper middle class nerds that actually had a computer with internet in thier bedrooms. Other than that, most kids would get on the net in the junior high or high school library…or the "computer lab". Even early 2000's in college, I was still using the computer in the library/computer rooms. I was a little late to the party but I would say only half of kids had thier own computers with internet. I Think by 2004-2005ish, most everyone had a laptop with high speed internet.

My father is exactly this, he passes up every business opportunity I show him. Bitcoin was a "scam" & "tulip bubble" in 2013. John McCain is a "American hero" and he and Jeb Bush have "Good Values". Millennials are lazy and diversity is great as long as hes at the top running everything and getting paid the most. If I dont suck up to him 24/7 he threatens to donate my inheritance.

Fire back and say if he fucks with your inheritance that you will stick him in an old folks home and never visit.

This.
The boomers were the first generation to stick their own parents who fought in brothers' wars in old timers' homes. They need payback.

I find it funny that Boomer hate is the one thing that literally all millennials from antifa to NatSocs can agree on.

Kikebart readers are some of the most hopeless Israel-worshippers out there. For most of them, it's a waste of time.

Can confirm I've seen this infographic. Don't have it on me currently though

Thinking about where to spend my reverse mortgage while our son drowns in debt. Lets go to ethiopea and stay at the $100 5 star hotel and take in the real culture, white people dont know what theyre missing. Look at this mask I bought from an indigenous person in the congo, isnt great? I gave him a $100 and destroyed their economy.

The only reason I would support crashing breitbart´s comments, other than offsetting the hives of jidf that operate there to reinforce zionism, is robbing the boomers of the one place on the internet that makes them feel like their abominable vision of america is worthwhile, not for the sake of winning them over. Seeking approval from them of all people is about the worst cuckoldry I can imagine.

I work 3 jobs at around 65 hours a week and I still can't comfortably move back out from my parents again

Get your 100% kike controlled opposition celebrity gossip site the fuck away from me. This is the most obvious shill post of all time. You cant do it ! You need stubborn cryptokike boomhowers help! 60 year old people with zero skills or working bones are so based and will save us!

This movement would have been completed a year ago without you "well my one jew friend" shills who constantly tell everyone to make deals with the devil.

Go into the trades. A few years working as a plumber or HVAC tech, you can get licensed and make some good money. Fuck working at starbucks.

If you don't have a STEM degree, you HAVE to go on welfare or live with your parents forever. Walmart/McDonald's keeps the minimum wage low to keep profits high. So only welfare recipients interested in making a little money for things welfare won't cover like drugs, alcohol and prostitutes apply for those jobs.

KEK, you don't need a stem degree. My HVAC guy is competent, charges me 75$ an hour, 100% markup on parts, and he's one of the cheaper techs around. If he actually works 40 hours a week, he's probably clearing 150-200k / year.

Civic Nationalism is redpilled, retard.

yeah, ok.

Dubs for truth. Red-pilling is absolutely crucial at this point in time. Just make sure to do it properly, anons. Gentle touch is much better that brute force.

Boomers grand parents hated them.
Boomers parents hated them.
Boomers whom were somewhat redpilled and thought for themselves hated them.
Every other peoples across the world hated them.
Boomers kids hated them.
Boomers grand kids hate them.
Boomers fucking pets hate them.

I worked in trades some, this kind of shit really pissed me off. I don't mind charging what you are worth, but marking up materials excessively for no reason, charging way more for employees' labor while just pocketing the difference, all the little slightly crooked stuff that almost everyone seems to do.

I heard something like this just the other day and it made my blood boil. They genuinely have no idea how good their generation had it.

I've had many people bitch about our supposed excessive mark ups. I just tell em to pick up their own material and have it one site when we show up and they only get charged labor. I even set it up so no overhead beyond that.

I've only had one guy actually bother to do it. Once most people get looking into it and the details involved on most projects they just say fuck it. That guy also was an retired lineman, woulda done it himself but age is a bitch, ended up nocking off even more dosh for bullshit reasons because cool as fuck and cook up some serious god mode bbq for us. Great stories. Most people are dicks and deserve to be raped for being lazy faggots.

Here's the issue with not doing this. You recieve a bid for a 3 season porch, 280 hours (because you want to be competative, this is a bullshit bid). There is only a 15% markup on materials, and a 15% markup on labor costs, your guys go over on hours because 280 isn't even in the ballpark. You are now losing money. I agree, there isn't a reason to be a jew, however there is a requirement that you try to predict the unforseen.

T. Contractor.

Honestly, I don't mind paying it. The other guys would change three times as much. He's a bargain, he knows his shit and he will actually make repairs. Some local company wanted 1500 to change out a fan motor in a condenser. Oh yeah, and that 1500$ repair was to be performed by some wet behind the ears kid they sent to a two week training course and put in a truck. Now that's bullshit.

So I learned to fix things myself.

Yeah, I wasn't bitching about it, just saying there are honest ways to make a living. Everyone I have recommended this guy to has always been thrilled at his work and prices.

I was ip banned there during the election for going after boomers and their WW2 religion.

I'm a master, so would instantly take all the attention in the comment section. Would naturally get swarmed on by 2-3 raging kikes doing their typical mind games…. easily btfo them while the dopey cult like boomers say nothing and just watch. Exposed those kikes for using "Marxist Vocabularies", "SJW Terminology", while cracking clever jokes.

You know when Jews get pissed they automatically start spewing out leftist insults. It is so easy to crush those stupid kikes at Brietbart using their own game and methods. God they're are such parasites on the minds of the weak and easily manipulated.

I'd go back if there was a way to reset my IP that didnt involved a bunch of bullshit. Fuck TOR

I became really burnt out after the election. Since then I've been in a type of floating around mode. I've dedicated the past 12 years of my life to activism and had some huge successes. I had 3 automated AI news sites running during the election connected to all the top social media portals.

So many of my narratives were homes runs over the past 10 years. My most proud accomplishments have been introducing Putin into the so called 'far right' American circles. I was there from day 1 pushing it every day. It's incredibly seeing how it went from obscure forum post reaching a few hundred, to literally the U.S. President having sharing the same Russian sentiment 10 years later.

You have to treat Boomers like Cult Members. They are childish minded. I call them the Boob Tube Generation for their dedication to Television figures. The real reason boomers are waking up last second is due to their Television icons getting BTFO. Television was the Boomers gospel.

Anyways, I remember going after Cenk of the Young Turks back in 2008. Would spam the comments on every video calling him an Armenian Genocide Denier and a bunch of other reversed linguistic marxist labels. Everyone would ignore me… then suddenly during the 2016 election "Armenian Genocide Denier" caught on like wildfire.

The biggest problem in right-wing activist spaces is the lone wolf mentality. There's a lot of low IQ, high emotions and paranoia that the Jews easily exploit. It's really hard to get support, especially financial support if you're not an e-celeb with top 5 name recognition. This is a problem because it forces everyone to be lone wolf, going it at it alone the majority of the time. This leads to burning out, exhaustion and over work.

No. Fuck you. I'm not a millenial neither in the (((google))) relabeling and I won't be considered one by your retarded system.

Go back to faceberg. Millenial faggot.

Details. I call bullshit. These numbers add up about as well as holohoax claims.

This.
Also
Fuck your thread OP comment on fucking breitbart yourself

Reported you and your thread as shareblue slide

Kill yourself kike.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Kill yourself kike.

I'm going to add one more thing that may help you guys out talking to Boomers at BB. Try to use their hatred for the Democratic Party to get them questioning WW2.

There is a mental disconnect that happens when Boomers think of the Democratic Party in a WW2 context. For them, FDR and especially Churchill were "good Conservatives". Seriously, they actually believe this. Go lightly on them if you can… but not too light. Any kikes in the area will jump out of the shadows the second FDR or Churchill come into question. So be prepared with a few anti-Jew spray formulas. For example, "I can't help but notice your Marxist Vocabulary", or, "You are reacting like a SJW right now".

Keep it calm and smooth…. the kike demon will blow himself up quick enough calling you a racist nazi. Keep pointing out how their 'language' and 'insults' are the same as Marxist and Communist.

Ask the mad Jew if he is a 'Communist Sympathizer' preemptively before he accuses you of being a Nazi. Don't get mad, just stuck to your base line questioning. Repeat your observations and questioning 4-5 times as you will inevitably need to when dealing with faggot kikes who parasites of the minds of dopey Boomers.

There are many good reasons not to have people to get their own material, but I meant that people will usually give reasons for their markups that are bullshit.

you can mark up both 100%, what does that have do with weighing what it actually takes to do a job and trying to be competive?

I bet life was very hard for you, getting paid 3 dollars an hour back when that was the equivalent of 15 today.

Oh shoot, gosh starting off with a high credit rating and the ability to get a job right out of high school must have been terrible. And that single black guy in high school, wasnt he scary! Those darn lazy millenials wont work for 5 bucks an hour, god thats 2 dollars more than what I got 50 years ago!