Downloading a Video on White Slavery in Israel

I know, this isn't a normal Holla Forums topic and it may well get shoaled by the mods. I used to have this video saved to my external, and now that is fried. So very afraid if the jews shoe this copy, we won't have one. I tried Doing this one with every DL tool I know of available on FF and no joy yet.

If anyone better witch school things than i am can try, can you please DL it yourself and give me advice on how to do it? This is the only "smoking pistol" we have as far as jews and white slavery– it's the bees admitting (on their own TV channel, in their own language) how Jew pimps treat Eastern euro women they lure there with promises of high paying jobs as teachers or maids, at which time their jew pimp picks them up, rapes them, and informs that "he owns (them)."

Really a sick topic and one of the few that used to make Dr. Pierce go really ballistic (I think this was an issue he said white Americans would solve "even if they had to do it Timothy Mcveigh's way!" (the FEDs must have loved that).

Anyway, will leave link to video and to a very good NYT article from 1998 on what the Jews do to these women.
==video== youtube.com/watch?v=vY8lP-UuIjY

==NY Times Article== nytimes.com/1998/01/11/world/contraband-women-a-special-report-traffickers-new-cargo-naive-slavic-women.html

archive.is/xDmsL#selection-2033.0-2086.0

IF ANYONE CAN FIND A YT EXTENSION FROM ANY BROWSER TO SAVE THIS VIDEO OF WHAT JEW WHITE SLAVEY IS ISRAEL LOOKS LIKE UP CLOSE, PLEASE DO SO. GOD, IMAGINE IF DR. PIERCE WERE ALIVE NOW AND HAD ACCESS TO ALL THIS INFORMATION

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=vY8lP-UuIjY
liveleak.com/view?i=ccb_1512213462
vimeo.com/245500709
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(In advance, please excuse shitty, formatting, spelling, etc.. It's 5:40am EST where I am and have been up over 24 hours now. Need to sleep but I wanted to see if there was a way to possibly get this video downloaded safely for posterity. Then I can sleep with a clean conscience.)

For those who seek to do further research into this topic, the book "The Natashas" deals with Jews in Israel enslaving Eastern European women and is remarkable.

The book is called: "The Natashas: The Horrific Inside Story of Slavery, Rape, and Murder in the Global Sex Trade"
by Victor Malarek

WORTH READING.

Yeah I've heard the kikes lure these women with promises of good money and lifestyles/careers, instead they end up being sex slaves tortured and raped day-in and day-out by degenerate kikes and other foreign buyers. This needs more exposure, the normalfag sphere largely has no idea.

I have the video as a webm. If there's a site you want me to upload it to so you can download it, let me know.

Id liked to watch it without having to resort to jewtube

Bump.

could you try putting it in hook tube if you have time user? Know, not perfect but al least less chance of the jews shoahing it. Also, would liveleak or vimeo host it? My goal is to keep that NY Times article and this video alive and as widespread as possible, such that even if i drop dead tomm other people keep spreading it…..

Since we are discussing the video, may as well embed it for those too lazy to copy and paste

EISH…CAN'T EMBED VIDEO SINCE ALREADT ENBDDED IT IN ANOTHER THREAD BUT PLEASE WATCH ANONS, YOU WIL NOT BELIEVE…THE JEWS TREAT THIS WOMEN WORSE THAN FUCKING RATS.

AND IF YOU READ "THE NATASHAS." ALL THAT HAPPENS IS THE GIRL EVENTUALLY GETS DEPORTED AND THE JEW PIMP PAYS OFF A JEW PRISON GUARD TO LEAVE A NOTE ON HER BED WITH HER FAMILY'S ADDRESS AND THREATENING TO KILL HER FAMILY IF SHE TESTIFIES AGAINST THE JEW PIMP.

OH AND DON'T FORGET ANONS, TO WARN A YOUNG EUROPEAN GIRL WHAT JEWS ARE LIKE AND NEVER TO TLK TO A JEW OR SHE MIGHT END UP THIS WAY IS " HATE SPEECH!"

KEEP IN MIND, THESE ARE THE SORTS OF WOMEN WE ARE LOSING TO JEW PIMPS. WHO THINK THEY WILL SPEND A SUMMER WORKING AS A MAD, NANNY, SECRETARY AD END UP CHAINED AND RAPED BY A KIKE PIMP

If hooktube is good enough, here's the link through that. hooktube.com/watch?v=vY8lP-UuIjY

I have also uploaded it to liveleak and vimeo.

liveleak.com/view?i=ccb_1512213462
vimeo.com/245500709

Vimeo link has the right account but the wrong video. The other one is currently being encoded, and should be visible in about a half hour.

CHEERS MATE. going to see if I can DL through that. Maybe will also try sharing it on cuckchan. Yes, IQ is about 35 points lower but there are lots of them, maybe I can find enough useful idiots to get the message to a wider audience. Cheers mate.

damn, I cannot DL via hook tube, even though it gives me the option, when I DL it simply saves as a text file. I need to work o it and the meantime, will bookmark on hooktube and live leak and wait until I figure out the proper way to DL. I HAVE to dump windows 10 and switch to Ubuntu or something similar.

somethings off about this thread, can't really put my finger on it but I'm not gonna touch any of those links and hold out for someone to post the webm

Dump everything you've got here. I'll download everything and if you guys have mega accounts or anything, upload there, save everywhere. Copies, archives, etc…

>liveleak.com/view?i=ccb_1512213462

==amazing friend–the Jews ALREADY deleted it from liv leak for "violating terms of service." Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't liveleak show al sorts of gore and hideous deaths, but THAT video is too extreme for them==?

if you are inside ZOg and want to find the jew slavery video yourself, go to youtube and type in "israel, human trafficking" and that should be among first t come up.
for
ny times article, go to google and search for roughly same terms only adding "ny times" and you will find the ny times article for yourself. As for the other articles/videos uploaded, cannot personally speak to their safety or authenticity…

The WebM is 171mb, so I can't upload it here. File size limit is 8mb.

Sounds like an automatic thing, given that I bullshitted a lot of the account creation process, but I wouldn't put it below them. Still up on vimeo if you want it.

For anyone who wants to save youtube videos, keepvid has worked well for me for quite a while.

thanks, let me try vimeo. Something is going on with these kikes because I've Died at least ~200 videos on FF using my normal Doing program, and for some reason THIS and only THIS video won't allow me to DL. Bizarre.

Of course, it could have NOTHING to do with THE ADL of B'nai B'rith censoring the fucking platform! No, not at all! Question– why ALWAYS a Jew organization rather than any other faith? And people are crazy enough to believe Jews conspire to promote race-mixing, kill nationalism and promote a worldwide plantation of global serfs with god's chosen as the overseers? Now, why would anyone possible think the?

You were a fool to expect Arabs and Jews to ever let go of slavery. It is in their semitic subhuman blood.

from the label on file, these seem to be police. And there have to be at least 4 legit 10s in there. This is why Chicks and Russians (well, certainly chinks) will march over our graves. While the West argues about "xir" and "otherkins," chinks have females in their military who look FEMININE (well, as feminine as chinks can look) and who wear skirts. They have maintained their proper gender roles and laugh at "White Leftists."

I'm not a rice-steamer myself (nor would I ever want to risk a "Supreme gentleman") but look how feminine these soulless chink insects manage to look as compared to out bedraggled mystery meat dykes wearing pants, living with men and getting pregnant by niggers.

Women shouldn't be marching at all. Why the fuck are you talking about this?

wrong thread desu, was looking at the Russian girls in military and making a thread comparing it to women in ZOG military and I done goofed. I completely disagree, The Russian girls in uniform are huge morale boosters and great PR. I watch that goddam parade every may just to see the girls march.

But, sage for putting in wrong thread when intended to make a different one on females in US armed forces..