"Normies" are literally soul-less NPCs

Sometimes we might describe some individuals who are profoundly materialistic and soul-denying in thought and perception as being “spiritually dead,” just as an expression or figure of speech, whereas in many such cases it might be actual fact.

The possibility of the “Soul” (i.e., the eternal Spiritual Ego) dwelling in the unseen worlds, while its body goes on living on Earth, is a pre-eminently occult doctrine, especially in Chinese and Buddhist philosophy. Many are the Soulless men among us, for the occurrence is found to take place in wicked materialists as well as in persons “who advance in holiness and never turn back.

According to the writings of H.P. Blavatsky (Russian occultist, psychic medium, and founder of the Theosophical Society in 1875), it would seem that it is truly the case more often than we might even imagine, seeing as “we elbow soulless men and women at every step in life,” “many are the Soulless men among us,” “we encounter every day, in every condition of life, such living corpses,” and we may “find these spiritually dead everywhere.”

In the biographical “Blavatsky and Her Teachers,” Jean Overton Fuller writes that one day in the summer of 1890, “Countess Wachtmeister, thinking to give Madame Blavatsky a little pleasure, took her for a drive in Hyde Park, ‘in the fashionable hour’. Mrs Alice Leighton Cleather and Mrs Cooper-Oakley were in the drawing-room when they returned, and Mrs Leighton Cleather says that Madame Blavatsky was in a passion, crying, ‘Not a Soul among them – not one!’ It is to be hoped this is not to be taken literally.”

This spiritual death results from disobedience of the laws of spiritual life, which is followed by the same penalty as the disobedience of the laws of natural life. But the spiritually dead still have their delights; they have their intellectual endowments and power, and intense activities. All the animal delights are theirs, and to multitudes of men and women these constitute the highest ideal of human happiness. The tireless pursuit of riches, of the amusements and entertainments of social life; the cultivation of graces of manner, of taste in dress, of social preferment, of scientific distinction, intoxicate and enrapture these dead-alive.

Full source: blavatskytheosophy.com/loss-of-the-soul-and-annihilation/

Other urls found in this thread:

helenablavatsky.org/2014/07/a-jewish-esoteric-school.html
s-f-walker.org.uk/pubsebooks/pdfs/Julian_Jaynes_The_Origin_of_Consciousness.pdf
montalk.net/
montalk.net/alien/255/wising-up-to-alien-interference
montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans
theverge.com/2017/12/11/16761016/former-facebook-exec-ripping-apart-society),
bmsi.ru/issueview/50fc5c79-9b3d-43d8-b013-05838f82720e/files/jack dempsey - championship fighting.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you know she's jewish, right?

No, I am not aware of this. Do you have any evidence?

Projection.

Ok, I'm mistaken. Saw someone say she was Jewish, don't remember how it was argued but her face looked ugly enough so I believed it. My bad. In either case, I also looked up Rudolph Steiner and can only find kikes kvetching about both historical figures so they're probably fine

She may not be but some of her work could give that impression. She did a lot of decent work that heavily influenced German mysticism prior to the Third Reich, so I'm sure the influence spread even into those realms. Problem with the esoteric and spiritual is you can easily get bogged down in the material when applying very high concepts and thanks to communism any use of universal anything is seen as instantly repulsive even if it doesn't mean what people assume it to mean.

Serrano gave me that same repulsive feelings at times too. None of them lived in the world we now do so like all material it needs to be read within the context of its time and place.

Heidegger was anti-normalfag, or 'das Man'.

das Man

'das Man' is inauthentic

Curiosity can lead to the easing of suffering, the mere easing of suffering. Usually, though, not even this is accomplished. If it is, the person who is curious does not actually feel connected to the outcome viscerally. They cure cancer for the same reason they mine a bitcoin.

Le source: Robert C. Solomon

Perhaps… they're called "Organic Portals" by some…

god damn I'm sick of anti-normie shilling. Most "normies" are apolitical whites and aren't worthy of actual "I want to kill you" hate. Aspie tards should no longer have a place at the table. They are going to ruin everything.

idk if this is on topic or not but I fucking loathe any white person that isn't redpilled on JQ and race by now, it's so fucking obvious, these faggots are so fucking dumb and I wonder if they'd wake up if a nigger raped their mom, it wouldn't be the first time if they didn't

No matter how much you couch it in big words, this sort of thinking is infantile. Did you get bullied at school by the evil normies today?

the resentment of normalfags by intelligentsia is woefully ignored in (((education)))

explain why

Nothing wrong with all of this.

OP is a faggot and needs to get a job, a wife and pray to the Gods.

You describe normal human behaviour are somehow being abnormal, in an attempt to place yourself above your fellow men, because you are unable to succesfully move through life in a healthy manner and by a reversion of values, you can pretend you are somehow doing well with your life, when in fact your life is stagnant.

But do they drop Humanity?

Mods please

Sure thing Chaim Friedman.

>>>/ovens/

Normalfag pls go.

I, too, am not like those brainless sheep who do what their masters bid of them.

You think having a career, a family, wealth, status, etc are somehow kikish, because that's what OP is really describing?

No you fucking nigger, if someone is in a (((tireless pursuit of riches))), it literally only means that. To think that having a (((social life))) these days means you need to have a Faceberg account and find some dirty coal-burning slut on Tinder, you'd think why we hate normalfags here. Most of them don't want to pursuit having a family, at best they'd only have a gf that they wouldn't even marry and inpregnate.

Our women have been especially affected. Media has all but consumed them. Their compassion/motherhood instincts have been hijacked to love ‘the other’ as if it were an infant. That’s why we see feminists obsessed with migrants/refugees/any story twisted to invoke pity. Manipulate reality so that ‘white men/conservativism/privilege/patriarchy’ is the predatory out-group, and everyone else is the in-group in need of motherly protection (sacrifice yourself at all costs to protect your infant). That’s why feminists can be so retarded with seemingly no conscious realization of what they’re doing or saying. Ancient circuits of the species are a much stronger force than the rational mind.

The question I want the answer to is when white people will stop idolizing nigger culture and what to do with the people who are? It seems like so many white people love that shit, even ones in the fucking rural towns end up listening to rap/country. It is fucking disgusting degenerate garbage and I'm tired of seeing it fucking every where! Where do I get friends who don't listen to this fucking garbage and understand how bad it is on society???

Except she wasn't jewish at all.

CURRENT NEO/POL/ IS SO TRASH THEY'VE NEVER SEEN THIS PIC

The thing I'm more confused about is how you can find normalfags that deny God or mock anyone who does, silly beliefs and all that, but don't ever call Religion of Cuck™ or Judaism as stupid.
Similarly, and I see this more in people around 23-30 years old, not believing in religion but seemingly talk about "energy" or "spirit". The kind of normalfag that goes to a concert and says that they were all linked and the energy was high, or the kind that says a house may be haunted or something because they feel negative energy or vibes.

I have been reading this while pooing on the toilet.

Enjoy The Decline

Destroy The System

Those hedonist swine are called
NORMALFAGS

They're apolitical because they're too busy being promiscuous at dance clubs and consuming Moishe's GMO Franken-Food.

Sauce?

Good on you to post that.

what are you sliding chaim?

They have no source to back it up. She wasn't jewish at all, as a matter of fact she was antisemitic, not Aleister Crowley "the kikes are still sacrificing children in Russia and the must be gassed" antisemitic, but she did call semites soulless.

Wait, Aleister Crowley was anti-Semitic? Wasn't he responsible for the Wiccatru perversion of pre-Christian European faiths though?

You are a faggot and should rope yourself.

You clearly have zero respect for your own blood and kin, zero respect for the conmon man.

Not everyone has the time or exposure to information to shitpost on a Korean bicycle repair forum, cause they're busy raising white kids and working productive jobs.

There is no room for condescending cosmopolitans here.

Sage

Family men aren't Normalniggers, dummy. FFS, do you know what CENTURY you're in?! What constitutes as "Normal" nowadays is absolutely disgusting - hence why imageboard culture counters Normality by embracing Virtue and Ethics.

Also

R

E

P

O

R

T

E

D

Truth is literally god. And god is literally truth. All consciousness flows from god.

Internalizing the concept of
Objective Reality (as opposed to Solipsism) is the deciding factor as to whether or not someone has a soul.

Many people internalize neither objective reality nor solipsism. Those who choose solipsism are easily influenced by regressive forces. Those internalize objective reality are influenced by god.

God? Which one?

Found the kike.

Whatever is objective reality is a component of God's mind.

We get to know god by using logic. We can also deduce what is true by first identifying and eliminating what is false. Ex: False things lack internal consistency. Using the principle of "truth has internal consistency" we can get to know for better.

That which is static is dead. That which is influx is alive. Reality/truth changes, because the truth is LITERALLY a conscious sentient entity. We live in the mind of god.

Books and religion pale in comparison to our innate god given ability to think and discern for ourselves.

It is the accepting of objective reality which makes us like gods, which puts our destiny in our own hands.

2nd to last word in paragraph 2 is intended to be "god", not "for"

Hey man, there's no problem if you're poppin' dank Logos/Stoicism or Ahura Mazda memes. Just make sure you don't turn your Monotheism into a zero-sum game of Evangelism, and don't start worshipping the demon (((YHWH))).

i feel like a soulless NPC

Check'd
Also, nice digits.

What he's getting at is that God is not some magic man on a cloud, nor even an entity as we might perceive it. He's trying to say that God is order or law. Every observable physical phenomenon has some measure of similarity with every other observable phenomenon. A good example of this is the physical structure of a magnet versus a galaxy. God is not so much a person or being as it is a well of consciousness and law, a well from which we are all entirely derived, mind and body.

You didn't comprehend a single thing a just said. Examine your dichotomies and stop assuming they are true. That is my final word on this matter.

That's his belief, and while I disagree with it, I can still respect him.

Ye ye, I'll just stick to my guns and keep my Lord Kek and the Ogdoad. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck though.

Kek wouldn't approve of you calling him, or anyone, a "Lord"
You are a false believer and probably some Kekistani shithead that thinks this is all some epic larp meme

All Gods have such a title, to better communicate their importance. Kekistan is a heretical perversion of Orthodox Kekism, and Sargon can suck-start a shotgun. Watch your tongue until your opponent says something objectively wrong - not until your fee-fees are hurt.

On what grounds? It seems logical to me.

Let's not boil down something as multifaceted as Theology into a mere pursuit of a singular Truth. It only yields useless conflict.

Oh but I think you could, or I wouldn't have asked your thoughts.

Truth is the highest value. Without it you know nothing. Don't you agree?

The only useless conflict is among idiots who lack the potential or self actualization to grow from it. If neither of us are those people there is no problem, and no such thing.

Fyi this guy was killed because he named the jew

Proofs ?

>No you fucking nigger, if someone is in a (((tireless pursuit of riches))), it literally only means that. To think that having a (((social life))) these days means you need to have a Faceberg account and find some dirty coal-burning slut on Tinder, you'd think why we hate normalfags here. Most of them don't want to pursuit having a family, at best they'd only have a gf that they wouldn't even marry and inpregnate.
Yeah, if you take the sentence apart and add bullshit to it, it sure sounds bad….

Don't have any but he was calling out jews for running things and had drug problems. He died had a drug overdose which just as plausibly could have been a (((drug overdose))) as it makes it easier to get away with offing him.

Where did he call he jews out ?

We detest these people because they are largely indifferent to objective truth. They seem to lack something, and it renders them 'bot-like' to differing degrees, even when forcibly shown the truth, they either refuse to acknowledge it, refuse to learn more about it, or refuse to do anything about it.

They are more vulnerable to the temptation of materialism and the influence of others. Perhaps there is no black and white cut off between being a normal fag and having a soul, but I don't think it's infantile to hate people who feel something between joy and apathy at the exploitation and destruction of their own genetic kin just because it's 'normal human behaviour'.

Okay, let me frame it like this: Religion is supposed to be tied to your culture, and through your cultural and racial lens, you can begin to discern Truth - until you understand it enough to see it objectively. Right now, under Abrahamic subjugation, we are deprived of our cultural and racial lens, and instead are spoonfed a perverted, adulterated and watered-down version of Truth.

If you try to skip the important step of reestablishing religion as a key component of culture, and try to immediately find Truth, you can get fuggered by misleading from groups that don't share your sentiments and mindset.

This board has become such a pathetic dump of pig-ignorant newfag trash.

This.

Let me try to break down what I THINK you are saying, because to be honest I am not sure.

You are saying that you as an individual have to follow your race's original religion before you can see find or access the truth?

And that because of Christianities domination of the spiritual sphere of influence we as individuals don't have acess to anything but "truth-lite?"

If what I'm interpreting is correct, it just sounds like you are saying that people cant know the truth about anything unless they worship pagan gods, which is totally stupid to say.

I hope I am wrong in my interpretation.

If you want to understand the logical framework that we as people operate in, I invite you to attempt programming for games.

Truth can be integer based. Truth is not only true or false. Truth is also what is and isn't. And how much.

No no, you can find and access Truth completely without religion, but that doesn't mean you will evaluate it and adjust your values correctly after doing so.

My personal opinion regarding Truth (Because I don't want to sound like a pilpul/semantics faggot) is that it's a tool - you use it to make further decisions. It's a means to an end, not an end unto itself.

Recognize that there is a Logos to the universe, as many have

Randall is that you?

You cant do anything in life without making conscious decisions.

How can you know the best course of action without access to the truth?

The question "Why am I here?" deserves a true answer. It is an end unto itself. Aren't you searching?

When you're referring to human beings as "NPCs" you know you've been spending too much time on Holla Forums.

No, because my creation Isn't important to me. All I care about is how I use my life after the fact.

This might just be a personality thing, but I've never seen the point of "knowledge for the sake of knowledge"

Normalfags do not seek truth or greatness beyond the confines of their own little worlds, nor do they understand (or seek to understand) things such as of honour and duty. Normalfags are content in their petty illusions. They are simply waiting for their physical body to die.

To be a normalfag is the worst possible fate for any man.

Yeah, like Taylor Swift.

Come on now. You know you've felt it in your day to day life. The quiet suspicion that the person on the other end of the line is not in command of their full faculties. The person at work who never seems to accomplish even the simplest task, merely kicking the problem down the curb until someone who actually has a sense of responsibility picks it up.

Haven't you ever wondered? How do people like this function? How in the world do they get to work without failing to make a turn and launching themselves off a viaduct?

If reality is a simulation, these are the NPCs.

Kys but orherwise good post

Polite sage for off topic

You neglected my middle question.

It wasn't there because I like pressing down the switches on my mechanical keyboard.

All knowledge has practical use. You can not use your life effectively if you do not know if what you are doing is TRULY effective.

There is a good way of doing things, a bad way of doing things and a BETTER way or doing things.

There might even be a BEST way. Pursuit of truth helps us collectively find this best way.

Knowing what is and isn't is the path to the best way. Surely you can agree to this.

Check out The Arcane Teaching, there is a ton of useful stuff, the explanation of NPCs also.

Ye, I agree. But see, I'm goal-oriented - I like to create a vision that will objectively improve things, and focus on that one goal - I'll learn every relevant piece of information I can, but I don't like being distracted by irrelevant shit. Understand? In fact, I'm fine with the people that want "knowledge for the sake of knowledge" but I'm not personally interested in that.

But how do you know for certain that it will?

Well shit, nice digits. I have a knack for evaluating things as they are and knowing exactly what's wrong. Of course, the coolest part is that I have no trouble admitting when I'm wrong.

Just a personality thing, I guess.

You are just adding your own imagination to the quote, none of that is mentioned, if anyone is a bot here, it's you. Maybe learn to take things at face value, instaid of projecting your own fears into them.

Just admit that Truth is the highest value you fucker. This entire conversation has been an exercise in getting you to admit this.

what quote? what are you on about

there is a precise mathematical formula for this:
The level and rate of improvement in any particular thing is in inverse proportion to the jewish influence in said thing.
So making something less jewy would objectively improve it.

Okay fine. But I'm not going to obsess over it.

Never mind.

I was just explaining why Holla Forums hates normies and that its not infantile

I don't put much weight on what Blavatsky thought, but the concept of "normies" has puzzled me since I was teenager. To me they seem like empty automatons who only have the outer appearance of being human, but none of the spiritual or higher cognitive abilities. They only understand this subconsciously, not consciously. Deep down they are striving to be human, like Pinocchio, and think if they act human they can be truly human. And since they have inherent connection to the spiritual world, the only way they can do this is to try to adhere to what society tells them being human is. If society tells them they have to go to church and worship Jesus, they do so with no deeper understanding what Jesus or God are. If society tells them faggots and Muslims are poor victims that we have to feel sorry for, they do so, as they lack the innate sense of balance and reason that proper humans have.

I don't think normies are malicious or deceptive in their intent. I don't think normies have a conspiracy to take over or something. They are, as OP said, soulless NPCs. They simply act as they have been programmed to act. In this sense, it's not their fault they are mere facsimiles of humans. I think this is one reason societies in the past have usually had some sort of class distinction, to keep normies in their place. Although it doesn't necessarily mean that the lower classes consisted only of normies, and higher classes of real humans, but to ensure that society has proper standards, and to set a good model for the normies to mimic.

Sounds like they're mistaking "energy" for instinctual cues which prompt those feelings. They lack self-awareness of the underlying thought processes.

I know what you mean

Yet another puzzle based on the intricacies of the human condition, we will probably never really understand.

They have kids and land and impose moral authority over both, killing or assimiliating outsiders who attempt to change this.

Is it shabbat again already? Boy how the time flies Moshe.

Really moshe?

A simple jewgle search also confirms
helenablavatsky.org/2014/07/a-jewish-esoteric-school.html

He's putting the effort to explain this to you, precisely because of how important that understanding is. Neglecting truth is the same as embracing annihilation.

I stopped having those kind of mental masturbations years ago.
Also, your usage of the word "normie" denote newfaggotry and you're probably a weak sodomite

derail shills belong in the oven

Scoot over and make room, kike.

A couple of hundred years ago, slavery was normal human behavior. It had been for 200,000 years at least.
Then some Christfags decided that normal human behavior wasnt very good and we should in fact be better than that.
Fast forward 100 years and its only really muslim countries where slavery still happens.

Just because everyone does something doesnt necessarily make it right.

rationality is continueous and there are subspecies to the homo sapiens sapiens, across ethnic lines

That whole getting fed to lions crap kind of makes you a bit salty on the whole slavery thing.

Soulless NPC detected.

Keep reading Moshe, she had no problem announcing her Jewishness.

I do believe you hit the nail on the head there with the women. IMHO there are always going to be the informed, caring minority and the soulless majority. It’s not strictly a facet of only modern life. I think it’s always been that way. The difference nowadays is that the thinking minority in charge now is a foreign entity bent on normie destruction. The west is controlled now by a Jewish supremacist version of us. It’s just someone said who I have unfortunately forgotten. The revolutions are always spearheaded by a small percentage who try to win over as much of the unwashed masses as they can, who only care where their next meals are coming from. So I accept the existence of NPC normies but if they’re white one should try to ignore the easy hatred for them and try to lead them. It’s not easy and it can be disheartening but someone has to do it. Hitler didn’t have a family to sink energy into did he? His family was his people. I say regard the norms as wayward children, who have been seduced by a Jewish creep offering tempting candies filled with poison. People are somewhat miserable. Proof that the other, playing characters are our for their ultimate destruction. It’s up to us to save them.

The same type of thing develops in secret societies and now online. The small percentage who do care are here in the ‘inner circle’ if you will. Fullchan is normie outreach. To search for other thinkers, or to brainwash more converts. Forget your moral hangups with persuasion as Trump clearly did. There’s a reason he used simple phrases in speeches and rallies.

s-f-walker.org.uk/pubsebooks/pdfs/Julian_Jaynes_The_Origin_of_Consciousness.pdf

The hexagram has been around long before it was adopted as the shield of david. Do your homework you retarded npc

Literally everyone but me is a NPC.
I can't confirm that anyone else is actually conscious.
Everyone may just be an illusion.
I can't truly know so I assume the worst.

Asshole, it was Solomon's mark and only later attributed to David. You do some fucking work. The hexagram has been used by JEWS worrshiping satan since they bagan their little cult thousands of years ago.

So NPC is the new LARPbro tactic eh? Your memes are feeble and womanly.

That black guys right arm, hovering her? It looks like his hand isn't even touching her lol

Guide the tide, man.
death to all normies is how we get to minority status sooner than 2050.

I think black culture is popular now because it seems more authentic. PC stops white people from speaking their minds, being confident in themselves, but blacks get to do what they like. If the white man ever takes back his balls, most of this shit will evaporate over night.

The current systems in power are shit, yes, but we would still have to replace them with something that works as effectively as possible.

Le reddit army has arrived, I suppose.

he is holding a microphone in that hand, and she is still touching him regardless. he is also making physical contact with her in his shirtless form. these types of subhumans shouldnt even exist let alone be allowed to be within the vicinity of a white female like that

Blavatsky took ideas from Bulwer-Lytton's Zanoni, The Last Days of Pompeii, Vril: The Power of the Coming Race. Basically Rosicrucian rabbit hole stuff. What I found that is related is Trinity College, Cambridge, The Cambridge Apostles, The Athenaeum Club, The Ghost Club, The Cannibal Club, The Society for Psychical Research ect.

The 45 degree clockwise swastika has only been used by one group in all of recorded history, especially with a white circle on a red field. Uncle Adolf designed it to be unique.

OP:
Normal Guy:
OP:

If you would give up your nihilistic superstitions and stop fucking worshipping death, you might actually get somewhere in eternity. All you losers thinking souls are just handed out like candy should try earning one.

99.99999999999999999999999999% of people only care about themselves. Restrictions exist because these selfish fucks fuck up over and over. Those who think they are god can't do anything on their own but wont admit it so they create scam societies. Rather than humbling themselves and advancing with the rest of infinity, they do rat shit and end up being the master of this lowly dimension. That is why we have to deal with insect jews. There are lessons to be learned but parasites get in the way.

Anyone telling you this isn't an issue is a jealous lowlife desperately trying to keep you in hell so they don't get even more jealous.

Get on the right path or your soul will be exterminated.

"This" is what "killed" multiplayer games for me since I browse Holla Forums and made me see it often
There are people in the game I play[Squad] , that are not just bad players ,because skills can be mastered , they are bad people-who can't read , can't listen , and don't think
All you have to do to get to the top 10% of the player base is read the controls scheme , and watch one yt tutorial.But they actively refuse to do that ,Every time I try to explain to them that if they do X or stop doing Y they will be a lot better they either ignore it or attack me for trying
This is the kind of behaviour I will never get , why join a "good" game and ruin it instead of playing cod where they belong
Can they not fucking see where that leads
How much of an NPC can you be?

But wouldn't that make us some kind of sentient hive mind nanite-antibodies?

they have souls, they are just atrophied; their ego has taken over.
it can be reversed however, the process is simple, but hard to perfect.
you must broaden the horizons of your normie friends, introduce radically new ideas, such that the ego cannot properly 'compute'.
cut the normie off from normality and the ego dies, once this is done, the spirit has a chance to retake control.

There may be a logos/logic/code imbedded into reality which instructs the creation of everything at higher orders (as DNA is the logos of organisms). That doesn’t mean this is self aware, thinks like a human, or personally cares about you. The majority of religious people aren’t philosophers or truth seekers. Main stream religion is now just a mechanism to control the masses. Prayer/meditation/music/humor/stories allows ideas to bypass the rational mind and go directly into the subconscious (hypnotic suggestion). That’s why meme magic works: funny image macros, moonman music, murdoch murdoch works to shift peoples views. The people online learned how to use the tricks of Hollywood, the music industry, and comedians. The Cult of Kek has reverse engineered the tools of the controllers. Never forget though, you must always give rational review to your beliefs to know you aren’t having lies implanted into your subconcious by these mechanisms.

(checked)

checked

montalk.net/
Not sure what kind of people are posting here at this point but, if you're interested in this topic and you haven't read this site, you should.

Fuck buddhism and fuck judaism. Take the Christian perspective on it, where most people are deceived by the devil (and his children; the jews) and have thus lost their way. They are but sheep wandering aimlessly.

We are to be their shepherds and lead them back to the light. We must force their eyes open, make them acknowledge the truth around them - and in so doing we shall, as Holla Forums has so beautifully said for so many years, WAKE THEM UP!

No more 'hurrdurr they're all useless let them die or enslave them', that is the exact logic that kikes use. We must save our lost brothers and sisters and usher in a better age.

come on mate

There actually is. It's not the focus of the site. In the gnosis section he goes into his take on the history of the Jews. Basically, they made a pact with the demiurge.

hmm

If i was to redpill someone, lets say i started with a simple fact such as: "Africans have, on average, smaller cranial capacity than Europeans".

Do you have some simple fact like this for me that will provide some evidence that maybe this site which goes on about aliens and demons might actually be on to something?

montalk.net/alien/255/wising-up-to-alien-interference

DISINFO EXPOSED

Many newcomers never got the taste of what synchronization feels like.
The more people we awake, the stronger our ideas become, the realer our dreams become.
You are spot on on the idea of seeing them as aimlessly NPCs which haven't got the player in them to realize the situation at hand.

DON'T LET YOUR MEMES BE DREAMS

Normalfags base their lives around the media and entertainment. It is good to realize they exist and many of them can only be reached through those channels. These are the type of people who disagree with facts and evidence, because they fear being ridiculed by the host of their favorite show. Their opinions can be changed, but it often means pushing them towards other media and entertainment.

aesthetic af pic tbh. Also don't trust Gnostics, they are agents of the global order.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I'd add to this that most gnostics seem obsessed with the kaballah, which is 100% kike filth. I imagine a lot of Holla Forums-types end up interested in it because it seems like an alternative way to see the world, and they know that much of what is taken as 'real' by the normals is lies and deceit.

Gnosticism is just another branch of deceit however. Remember that the Jews are the children of Satan, that the star of David is the star of Remphan, that Remphan is the Babylonian god of Saturn, that Saturn literally has a hexagram ON IT (star of David), that the Kaaba that the moslems bow before is ALSO a hexagram - and basically everthing falls into place.

The cross of Christ, or even the Swastika for that matter - represents the shattered cube. Where the cube is bondage, the Cross if freedom.

In memetics terms, gods are egregores/thoughtforms. Religions are memeplexes.

Awakening their self-awareness to its fullest potential would take that one step further. The crucial problem I see is that when someone is driven by impulse without introspection to gain insights from it, it's difficult to see the world beyond it. One they reflect on their own thoughts, then it eventually cascades into reflecting on thoughts about everything else.

Normies are the same as us, it's just that we haven't injected our web of thought patterns into their minds yet.

Guide the tide, niggers

Slavery still is the norm, the name and how-tos just changed. Only Whites ever truly managed to leave slavery and indentured servitude behind. Chinks, Muds, Niggers? Not at all. But that just as a side note.

You notice the shortcomings of your fellows but do not look at yourself. Something something splinter in the eye.

First of all, if you notice that people are engaging in bad behavior it should be in your best interest do help them better themselves. That's a core tenet of national socialism.

Secondly, you are projecting. You may find as many fault as you like with other people but the fact remains that they are mostly leading successful and happy lives. Probably more happy and successful than you yourself. Your own resentment of that fact is coloring your perception of others.

The sad thing is that you are not entirely wrong in your perception. The average 100 IQ human is far less intelligent than one would think, especially in a first-world environment such as ours. The dysfunction of others does not excuse your own though.

lol

About as successful and happy and a cow with a belly full of grass as it blissfully heads towards the slaughterhouse.

You keep telling yourselves that but it's just not true. To the average person living in the West, race mixing and leftist politics and all the other stuff we talk about here simply are not a factor.

And no, they aren't being sent to the slaughterhouse. The average person can still have a very comfortable life in the first world.

Sounds a lot like jewish thinking where they are the only ones allowed to inherit the earth while the rest is cattle.

However i hate the degenerates and i hate dealing with them in my every day life, i wished they were fucking gone. Drug-users should be shot on sight, it has gone far enough.

as with everything else (((they))) have touched. The original message or idea was warped and turned onto (((them))) being the chosen. Reality says they are not.

Israel is not a country, but the (((kikes))) have subverted the idea like they do best.

Wrong. What is really going on is that there are individuals who have souls that were forged to be specifically attuned to a certain spectrum of existence, and that these roles that the souls have forged into them determine how they form their identity and understand the world. They have been rationalised in Carl Jung's psychological functions, which are:
These functions are different modes of processing existence, and they define each other by their opposing function, (eg. Introverted Intuition is the opposite of Extraverted Sensing.)
You will find that most mystics, prominent philosophers and spiritually enlightened individuals will be Intuitives and primarily Introverted Intuitives. These people are rarer than Sensors because as there is only one truth but many lies that deviate away from any truth, so it is that Intuitives are a more focused cognitive demographic rather than Sensors who concern themselves with a plentitude of different physicality based archetypes and characters that draw from the original Intuitive understanding of the world. Sensors are inferior to Intuitives, I do not mean to denigrate Sensor dominants when I say this, it is just fact. Sensing is a specialised Intuition.

Now here's the part where you're going to start thinking I'm retarded if you haven't already: There is a conspiracy at the top of the food chain of this world by the hand of Intuitives who are either knowingly and/or unknowingly in league with Satan and are following his plans to existentially render creation without definition, thus making it into nothing and destroying it.

The reason the "Normies" are you call them seem to be soul-less NPCs to you, is because, most anons on here are Intuitives who are picking up on the spiritual force that is being churned out into the ether at the moment, and these NPCs (which are actually Sensors) can't perceive at that level, thus appearing to be insecure and pretend human beings to you. They receive these messages in an immature fashion from the Intuitives at the top serving Satan, not equipped to handle the kind of intuitive data they are receiving, driving them to a certain kind of madness… from our perspective.

That would explain why your mom rides my dick like she was born to do it.

I suppose it makes more sense to you that it's just the stupid lemmings who chose to be lemmings all by themselves, huh? Begone evolutionist, you are the exact individual I'm talking about who has been deceived by the spiritual messages being churned out at the moment, you are consenting to Satan being your God.

GET THEE HENCE; CHURL

The Holla Forums spirit everybody.

It's all fucked up at every level, this particular black man is just another unwitting pawn in the plan of the Synagogue of Satan.

niggers are literally demons , why do you think so many of them want to be jews n shieeet?

We had a thread gong on halfchan, and the fucking mods moved it to be bants because it was getting too spicy. Fucking faggots

On this topic of irrelevant people that some narcissist thrust onto this board: there are very few people in politics. That's counterintuitive, because politics is something everyone is involved in. We're all in politics, right? Well, most people are only involved in a signaling way. It's totally vapid to them. One signal is as good as another, and rather than considering the ideas, normies want reassurance. To that extent, the ultimate normie counterargument (as in a counterargument that marks someone as a central example to the phenomenon that I am presently describing) is "Yes, but look at what company that puts you in."

People who really care about ideas at some point have to raise a black flag and get spat on. If truth dies to propriety, society doesn't advance.

GamerGate had this problem. The Zoe Post presented some very compelling arguments for sympathy with Gjoni, with my favorite being that by the definitions of rape Quinn gave to Gjoni, she raped him. Yet all sympathy with Gjoni was countered with, "Yes, but look at what company that puts you in," thus proving a great swathe of feminism to have been normism rather than idealism. The defense of ideals was ditched for the defense of propriety, just as progressivism wasn't ever supposed to do.

Give me an example. I found that Serrano was ahead of his time and that some things he wrote about are now more relevant than ever and still over the heads of the majority here.

why are you here

Wow, it's the clockmaker argument.
Are you also pretending to be a creationist?

what the fuck are you talking about

You are remarkably ignorant.

Leaving this right here
montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

The vast majority of anything “occult” is just kike nonsense…

While (((they))) certainly have overrun most of the contemporary understandings of the ancient Aryan mystery school lineages so completely that to find uncucked western magic you actually need to go back to Persia or Egypt. However do not be the fool in thinking there is nothing worthy of investigation lest you willfully embrace limits and leave yourself open to attack due to intentional blindness.

Welcome newkike.

You've read Atkinson, I take it?

So theyre synths?

So I'm a pharmacist and I'm sick to my stomach seeing my fellows gush about Mrs. Kang Nigger (Michelle Obama) speaking at a convention for pharmacists in FL. All my fucking normie friends latch onto this parading obese faggot from my alma mater who is gushing about that monkey's quote today "Men try. Women do.” I just want to rip away their illusions and stuff down as many redpills as I can, there's no way they can just accept this shit if they can claim to have a brain. What fucking timeline are we living in, Jesus…

He said on twitter like two years ago that Israel is a terrorist state and that he doesnt want zionist fans in his audience.
As far as a can tell typical commie free Palestine trash I highly doubt he knew anything about the JQ or liked hitler like a bad goy or anything. If anyone has evidence of him naming the jew besides tweets from two years ago let us know

OR

You suffer attachment disorders, very likely from C-PTSD brought on by developmental trauma inflicted on you as "discipline" and "proper biblical child rearing." I'm sure the rod wasn't spared if you did grow up in such a household. Point is you have an attachment disorder brought on by sustained traumatic events, and you cannot relate to other people anymore because they don't have any idea what your internal world is like and you theirs'. That's why they appear as robotic or NPC-like, humans are typically relate-able and people who you can't relate to are hard to take as human.

"Normies" are what's called "Securely Attached." This is alien to you. The contentment and happiness such an individual gives off seems so fake, so hollow, but it's because you are blind. You are blind to them in the same way they are blind to you.

We really need to quit yelling at, hitting, humiliating, degrading, stripping, abandoning, or whatever abuse passes for "discipline" and "punishment." The idea of discipline is ass backward. Discipline should be the teaching of planning, self control, and goal (the reward) attainment. Instead it's about "do as I say," restrictions, negative reinforcements more often than positive, etc. Children will go much further with reasons and approval, than with dictates and reprisals.

If you can go to prison for doing it to your husband/wife who can physically escape, you should go to quadruple-prison for doing it to your child[ren] who can't physically escape.

lol

To give you 2edgy teen niggers some perspective.

The occult is based on ancient Jewish mysticism. You should know this by now.

It's even worse when you look at the top 10 bill boards and the most watched music videos on youtube. The vast majority are rap and hip hop and many of the videos have negros lusting after white sluts in their music videos. Young kids are watching this and they think it's not only normal, IT'S COOL, This is not good at all. When you have a whole generation raised thinking 85 IQ ebonic speaking criminals things are not going to end up well at all

since our universe is in fact, a simulation, i believe this is true. the only real people playing the sim, are the truly redpilled.

i wonder who my user is.

the user is the consciousness, your physical body is the vessel

His user is clearly a flaming homosexual. Get your facts … straight.

fuck off Carlos

Wonderfully said: objective reality exists because God causes it to exist. This seems like circular logic at first, but more simply "That which is" compared to "That which is not". One thing IS while the other is not/was not/will not be. God is Truth is Life is The Way etc. All things that ARE is God.
Books and religion are supposed to be the boat in an ocean of uncertainty that keeps man from drowning. Only by growing his own wings and experiencing Truth for himself does he become free.

Checked
While a 'physical' aspect of God exists it is only one aspect. God as a whole is ALL.
I would add that the heart and soul of man also comes from that well.

The analogy I like is Michelangelo carving into the marble. All of that conflict lead to the David. Without conflict there can be no growth.

There are multiple facets of the mind. Blinking the eyes is done by use of the unconscious mind, remembering the location of your wallet is subconscious, deciding to go shopping can be consciously done. It can also be subconsciously programmed. To act in opposition to trained programming brings discomfort and unease. The will-less people who just 'go with the flow' they can seem like they have no soul, because they don't use it. Likewise they don't use their mind or their heart, succumbing to be robota inside their own bodies.

Not content, but rather their behavior is explained by 'taking the path of least resistance'. They will never know rest as they have never known struggle. There are worse fates than this however. 4 kinds of action exist: Faith, flight, fight, and rebellion/betrayal. Those who actively betray (such as Judas Iscariot) are fated to the ultimate punishment.

The moment a spectrum exists between two things, all things along that same spectrum are better or worse, up to the maximum best or worst.

To shed darkness/obscurity/wrong and embrace what you evaluate/intuitively understand to be better is an excellent Virtue.

Sven Longshanks of Radio Aryan did an excellent series on ancient religions being the 'same' as ancient Christianity. Highly recommended.

Going back to the boat in the ocean analogy with 4 kinds of actions it means; To have faith is to believe Truth is attainable and seek after it. To fight is to believe the self is sufficiently strong and that the boat is useful but unnecessary. To flee from the situation is to deny it all together, "Things aren't so bad, the boat isn't sinking, this isn't an ocean." To rebel is to know that the ocean will kill the mind/soul/body/heart/being and jumping in anyways.

I've had trouble in finding uncorrupted magical texts. Many of the minor ideas are correct and useful, but it isn't easy.

And the jewish mysticism is based upon actual Aryan magics. (((They))) get their hands on anything worth corrupting because of Satan/ The Adversary force.

The being is piloted by multiple aspects; the body, heart, mind, and spirit. If the aspects are in harmony then growth occurs. Without harmony stagnation occurs.

Remember children, adventure is around every corner!

Raising a family does not require you to spend every waking moment watching the Talmudvision, which is what these "family men" do with all their spare time instead of anything intellectually or spiritually enriching.

Possibly, but he's more infamous for letting the "rape/eat tortured children and infants to commune with demons", which is now being scientifically supported through the ingestion of hormones taken from adrenal glands right at the moment of death. I don't have the image on hand but podesta's house is filed with sculptures depicting men and boys bending over backwards, which is the position in which the hormones are most easily drained with a syringe. This isn't to excuse crowley's person though–his history is shady as fuck on all accounts and he openly promoted a life of debauchery through homosexuality.

How do we know we're not npcs as well? Wouldn't an npc think they're if programmed to think thus?

Have you ever heard a normie discuss deeper thoughts before? Have your friends, family, co-workers, and classmates talked at length about what they feel to be the extent of their perception and what may very well exist beyond it like a dog failing to understand color?

Have you ever asked them? Have you framed the question appropriately?

The big bang lie is jewish kabalah shit. The universe is infinite, both before and after, as above so below eternally. They push this to cloud the waters of the halls of science in order to enslave what normalfaggots think logic is under the banner of kike religious lies.

It doesn't help that literally all media promotes passivity as a virtue right now, even if they mask that fact by pretending there's a 'struggle'.

>using a term based on a lie perpetuated by the (((Disney))) film White Wilderness

Not directly. Crowley was more of a Zoroastrian or Hermetic with a mix of other shit. It was figures like Valentine who perpetuated the New-Age and Wiccan faith. Then these faiths were promoted by kikes posing as "pagans".
Actually, Asatru is very pure, it just attracts a lot of shitskins because (let's be honest) who doesn't want to be part of the master race fan club?

Now what pisses me off is the continued bastardization of Reconstructionist Druidry (of which I'm part of). It used to be a fairly "whites only" club with the forming of the RDNA, then the asshurt jew Issac Bonowitz parted ways and formed the ADF. Ironically enough, ADF has occult study courses that encourage reconstructionists to follow their own cultural traditions rather than others (ie: "dont be a kenyan who practices asatru"). However, it does strongly favor teaching us that partaking in poo-a-loo practices (veda traditions) is "good" because "they are basically the last euro-typal pagans". This stems from the proto-indo-european theory, but that theory has now been utterly smashed - this year, even - by science that points out humans come from slavland, not niggerland or sandniggerland (go look for your own sources, lazy fucks, it's easy to find them).

In all, I'm getting tired of any kind of "pagan community", being a polytheist myself, and thus I've gone the way of a solitary practitioner.

>>>/halfchan/
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

You've got to be fucking kidding me with this shit. Is this bait or something?

I think that he is right. The main reason for assuming that the big bang happened is our observation that the universe around us appears to be expanding. Our primary method to determine the distance and size of objects in space is the redshift, and astronomers like Halton Arp have shown that the redshift cannot be taken as an accurate measure of distance. Modern cosmology is a joke. It has become a dogmatic pseudoscience, where desperate physicists propose nonsense like "emergent gravity" to explain why that which they can observe does not behave the way they think it should. The problem lies with the outdated model.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." - Nikola Tesla

The ridiculous idea that consciousness ceases with the death of the brain is another view that has been rendered philosophically obsolete. Idealist philosophers like Bernardo Kastrup have clearly shown this to be the case. In spite of this, it's still propped up by the elite because it is a nihilistic view makes the population easier to control. It leads to people prioritizing the gratification of selfish desires over sacrifice for their people. It makes people easier to control through fear of death.

Occam's Razor sides with the idealist position that mind is fundamental, eternal, and that the entire observable universe exists within the "mind of god".

I saw a YouTube on this subject sometime back. It wasnt a complete answer but it had some insight that I found interesting. The channel was 1719 video was something along the lines of rise of rap culture. In it the nigger narrators believes that some of this is due to a demasculated society. Strong men in the west are seen as bad and evil. Yet people are intstenctivly drawn to these attributes. And rap music is the only socially exceptible version of ultra masculinity. Like I said I don't believe this to be a complete answer I personally think it's pushed by certain groups of people to demoralize our society but I think the video did help to explain the appeal for most wigger faggots.

Checked. I actually don't think you're retarded. A lot of good posts are in this thread, but yours struck a chord with me. Thanks for sharing, user.

Surprise, a thread by a maladjusted teen edge lord gets hijacked by schizophrenic sectarians. This is your board on Judaism. I hope you all drink your kool-aid soon.

Crowley was a degenerate sodomite

I don't even know where to start with how utterly retarded this claim is. So I'll keep it simple, plenty of you used to be normies, I was once a normie. So unless Holla Forums somehow injected a soul into me your entire thesis is bullshit.

We redpill ourselves willingly, something drove us here before we were even aware of what "here" was. Therefore we had a soul even as normies.

TL;DR: Your theory is retarded and so are you.

That doesn't disprove the theory. It just means that you are one of the few humans who are actually able to think and are not just a npc so you were able to leave being normal. Were you really a normalfag before you encountered Holla Forums? Regular people don't just stumble upon imageboards

I'd say most hue-mans are NPCs just a smaller percentage here.

I think you're right/onto something, but there is still something off about normalfags. Something lacking in them, while I was physically abused as a child by my father, my brothers were too, and they are both turbonormalfags. The reverse can also be said, I have friends who are just like me, also view norms as NPC's, but they grew up in loving caring non-abusive households. I am not disagreeing with you (entirely), just saying that the truth is somewhere in-between.

Most of you are degenerate sodomites, so what's the difference?

Well that proves the theory that when a mass of shills come into Holla Forums they tend to taint most of the threads in the top.

I noticed that too. It seems shills don't have the dedication to shill here as much as they do on cuckchan since the board moves slower.

On an actual related note I believe that many spiritualists and such like the one you described and Jung are actually talking about self-awareness and the existence of pure subjective will when they talk about the soul and the spirit. This could also explain why normies (or lemmings which would be more appropriate) have no such soul or spirit since it is exactly self-awareness and pure will that they lack even in the presence of a massive ego or intelligence. And this could also explain why some normies seem to snap out of it and become anons since we activate what has been always been there but never used to the fullest and in purity. Normies must have the ego to have the ability to have will while not having to much ego to stop being self-aware, unfortunately they are usually found in either one or the other category. Compared to neets and social outcasts who can build ego on the internet while having no limits like name, reputation, emotion, body language, etc that will limit egos to what an user can actually do and even increase what he can do. This makes imageboards in my mind easily the perfect place to get that perfect combination of pure will and self-awareness. Though there will always be limits possed by shills and mods.

I just want to let you know that those concepts are Freudian in nature, and if you accept Freudian concepts as reality you have to accept all the other fucked up shit he believed as a fact of reality because it comes with the territory.

You might think of subconscious and conscious in the general understanding sort of way, where they just mean "what is in the back of your mind that you are not actively thinking about" and "What you have access to directly" respectively.

This thinking is ignorant of the way that Freud uses these words.

I call it "integer based truth"

Like when you tell a half truth by leaving out a detail or changing a detail. The truth of your statement is now on a theoretical sliding scale. Where it would have been 10/10 true it may now be 8/10 true or whatever depending on the severity of your editing. Everything can probably be expressed through programming. It's a shame programmers are so socially inept. They could do wonders for the world of logic if they weren't.

So because I have one vice in life, I don't exist? You have to go back

Not really.

Normies are just cabbages. They don't mean no harm, but their only harm is making a stink when you eat one.

Ain't that the ayy pic people went mental for when it was deleted off 4chan?
People claimed all other pics that was uploaded or saved on thier hd's where scrambled and so on.

Was a fun 30mins of autiums.

Idealism is known to be more parsimonious than physicalism. The idea that mind "just exists" without explanation is more parsimonious than the idea that mind emerges from the activities of non-conscious bits of matter in a physical universe that also "just exists" without explanation.

Mind is the logical starting point because it is that which we directly know to exist. Idealism explains our experience of the world around us in terms of this direct fact of existence.

"Mainstream" physicalism on the other hand must assume a new category of stuff that we do not know to exist (non-conscious matter). From there they go on to explain mind as a magically emergent (strongly emergent) property of their assumed stuff.

I would counter with the claim that there are in fact many new souls that have not had a breadth of lifetime experiences to have shaped them. These naive souls do not know better and are fettered by the foul machinations of our current society. What good is the sky to a creature that has done naught but crawl?

normies aren't worthy of consideration let alone shilling against

If most of cuckchan are now here WTF is cuckchan actually like?
*looks* 9GAG

People that have been rewarded by the system since school never really pause to think about the deeper nature of their reality. So, they never really develop an identity beyond their role in the system. Even people in horrible jobs will fight against the red pills, as their role is all they are. They have no sympathy for people that are outcasts, because they have no experience of being different. In fact, their main motivation is to 'fit in'. Leftist virtue signalers today. Right wing death squads tomorrow. They are like a school of fish.

Very accurate description, scarily accurate in fact.

Tell me Holla Forums, how can I survive surrounded by soulless normalfags without becoming crazy? Simple question. 99.9% of the people I know in real life are fucking NPC's and they are so different from me it feels surreal (in fact there are only 3 people I know who aren't NPC's, my parents and a neighbor of mine who's over 90 years old and has plenty of life wisdoms). I feel like living in a warp zone or something. I feel so incredibly out of place even though I'm the normal one for crying out loud!

Hell, even on a purely knowledge and intelligence level I feel out of place. And I'm not claiming to be the most intelligent guy in the world, far from it, but come on, anyone who has spoken to an NPC knows how mindblowingly stupid and untaught they are. They know literally nothing about nothing - except for the latest MTV reality TV buzzfeed pop culture fad bullshit. Their entire "brains" are filled to to the brim with this filth.

Seriously, I need some advice here. Holla Forums already helps since knowing that not everyone is an NPC, that there are indeed other sentient beings out there, is a soothing thing but it's just not enough.

Exactly.

Because we have interior lives, because we have sentience. Have you not read the OP and the post about Heidegger? Everything is explained there.

I don't care about esoteric immigrants or NEETs, those that are not successful deserve it.

buddy, you gotta go

You're right OP, as long as I lift and study my esoteric Hitlerism, everyone will follow me like the Ubermench I am, even though I am a poorfag that lives in my parents' basement wearing nothing but a burlap sack.

Reminder that 'normie' is just a normalfag term for normalfags.

REPORT ANYONE USING THE TERM 'NORMIE', THEY ARE BONAFIDE NORMALFAGS

Sure is reddit in here.

t. libertarian kike

I believe so, but I highly doubt this is the unscrambled original.

I like this explanation. It is congruent with and

Even the """educated""" ones, those smarter than the average normalfag bear, are offensively fucking stupid. I know a girl irl who is college educated, but not anymore intelligent than festival hippies & junkies, she has just chosen """educated""" as her aesthetic. It might as well just be a fashion statement.

I saw a movie forever ago about a kid who was born without a soul because wherever souls are kept had simply run out. It was loosely based on some esoteric Biblical references and otherwise forgettable. It's an interesting concept, though, and could certainly be tied to issues like overpopulation, ie. too many people, not enough spirituality to go around.

My thought, however, is that society, specifically capitalism/communism and their common root, Judaism, are entirely materialistic. None of these things lead to the development and fulfillment of a person's spiritual needs. A soul doesn't fit into capitalism because there's no profit to be made. It doesn't fit into communism because everyone must be equal in all ways, usually at gunpoint, and something like a soul that can't be forcibly taken and redistributed, something that separates a person from the State, can't be allowed. And Judaism, of course, is a twisted death cult, centered on self-worship and base pleasures.

That reminds me of a conversation I had with somebody a few years ago; he was saying how every massive die-off of humans is followed by boom of thought, technology, and art, e.g. after the black plague there was the Renaissance. After WWI & WWII there was the development of computers and space exploration.

Says who?
The only entity which says we need a system is the system.

A molecule is defined as the smallest possible amount of a substance that still displays the properties of that substance. For example, a molecule of water needs both hydrogens and an oxygen. Dividing it into its atoms causes it to lose the properties of water. So my question to you is this: what do you consider to be the molecule of society? What's the smallest possible piece of society that still retains all of its properties?

That's actually a good way to put it. Has she also started wearing glasses?

Are you psychic? She has. Its funny because in high school I was the nerd she looked down on, now she always tries to publicly challenge me intellectually. It never works, but she is careful to challenge me in a way that she can save face after she gets BTFO'd.

Hahah

Thos phenomenon is particularly noticeable with "black intellectuals". As soon as they start being pushed and become notorious, suddenly, curiously, coincidentally they start wearing glasses.

Where? Online?

This*

Good point. I asked a friend while in the car at work the other day what it would take (how much proof is required) for him to be convinced that Jews run the western world. He stayed silent until I prompted him further, asking if it was something he didnt even want to think about. He kind of laughed and confirmed that that was the case.

Pretty pathetic to be honest. Its not even a boring conversation really, it was more that he was scared to entertain the thought in case the ADL came and pulled us over for wrongthink and ostracise him.

There was a post a few months ago which mentioned what you said and explained the psychology behind it.

Basically what it all boiled down to was that normalfags explicitely DO NOT WANT to know the truth, they want to live their own little lives without problems, without interferences. They WANT to be the literal happy fools and being redpilled on jews or anything else for that matter, obviously spoils that experience of theirs. Thus they absolutely, under no circumstances want to acknowledge any of it and ignore it all.

Close enough, she's a Venezuelan spic. Her vocabulary and ideology do come from from WOKE KANGZ and Tumblr feminism.

On Instagram. Used to on Kikebook, but i deleted all my social media except for Instagram.

Wew

I admire your nerves and composure user.

I am working up the nerves to finally delete my Instagram, but I don't have a cellphone so its currently my only method of contacting my friends. Social media is so cancerous, when I am on it I feel like a parasitic worm is burrowing into my forehead and sucking out all my mental energy/creativity/focus.

Whatever it is that makes them unreachable, means that things will have to get far worse. The best hope i can see in the near future is for someone to take advantage of the coming recession in countries with obscene amounts of private/household debt like Australia and Canada. Maybe they can get normies angry enough at the usurious slave lifestyle they have to engage in just to afford a house and a family.

The battle for the internet seems to be turning their way, but something big like a credit crunch, another big bombing or even a mass murder of a white family in South Africa could set off some fireworks.

Put your friends on an invite only social group like groupme, Allo, or telegram. Allo is particularly easy and pretty although I'm sure Google mines the hell out of it.

Lots of people win a race by only going half of the way! Keep up the mediocre work! Thank you so much for your valuable report on your failure to complete your mission! The people who I want to read the words of are people who fucking suck!

Damn I am in a shitty marriage and it sucks! I know it sucks but I am staying in it! Does anyone know why my life sucks? Mathmaticians only!

Do you think a professional black guy, a performer who is image conscious, wouldn't be at least a little bit nervous pawing TS on stage? It makes visions of nooses dance in his head.

Nice try, but you literally can't use instagram without a cellphone. There is no proper website frontend.

There is an app for Windows 10 PC. I also use it on my iPad

What a bizarre existence.

Neither of them belong to me. I am a poorfag. I went bankrupt because I am currently fighting a custody battle and had to move in with relatives while I get back on my feet. I'd rather not go into further detail because this is the worst chapter of my fucking life. I would have shot myself by now if I didn't have my child.

That just raises infinitely more questions. Who's providing for your child AND you? You know there are literal niggers that are given free phones from the government, right? How could you be limited to a Windows 10 app for communication when phones are literal welfare items now?

My father and mother in law have temporary custody of the child. Long story short this all because I got arrested for domestic violence. You don't have to believe me, but for the record I didn't lay a finger on the mother. When it comes to a woman's word in court the man is guilty until proven innocent.
Never thought about it before. I was able to afford one until very recently. I even sold all my Bitcoin to pay my attorney and my court ordered anger management counselor.

I'm not on social media but can imagine that. When Facebook executives have said just recently that they have created tools which disrupt society (theverge.com/2017/12/11/16761016/former-facebook-exec-ripping-apart-society), you can be sure they have implemented some stuff to drain your energy as well.

Honestly, I don't think that's how it works. For normalfags, their entire reason to live is to live the most aloof and sweet life possible. Struggle is the very last thing they want.

Look a pic related. These are typical normalfags. Do you think once things get even worse than they already are, that these same people will wake up, pick up arms and fight? Of course not. They will keep denying anything that might perturb their precious little lives literally until they die, literally until the savages invade their homes, rob and kill them (or however the collapse will look like).

Nice LARP, but it's starting to come apart at the seams.
>>>/somethingawful/

Idc if you believe me, but I am not LARPing. Why would I lie about being a bankrupt loser? I lie about NOT being one IRL to avoid the shame.

I shouldn't have to mention this because I feel it's very obvious but there is both a mundane and greenpill level solution to the normalfag problem.

Normalfags are a reflection of society. They are the antithesis to the saying, "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink." Normalfags unconsciously drink from whatever water is presented to them. Society as shaped by the jews is why they are acting on perceived notions of acceptable behavior. The last half century plus more has been an elaborate experiment in reshaping social norms so that the average normalfag will mold themselves to the perceived culture of today.

You don't have to look far back to see the reshaping of the culture. The media pretended to act meta constantly using the phrase, "pushing the boundaries of what's acceptable," as they promoted and spotlighted such things. Normalfags are conditioned to adapt to new trends, pop culture, and degenerate behaviors because they lack proper direction. The NSDAP reformed their country to stamp out degeneracy and give purpose to its people. A normalfag in better hands like the NSDAP would be a proud figure to uphold as a symbol of his country. You can easily compare the normalfag of different eras in common terms like the average man.

The greenpilled angle to this is really too simple that it's mundane. The normalfag responds to symbolic stimuli to acquire his new instructions. As long as those instructions are from a perceived authority figure then it will accept said instructions. They adapt to their new surroundings. For better or worse, the normalfags must be considered the defining figure of a country's status because at any point a real man could be born from normalfags. They should be viewed as a source of reinforcements.

Furthermore, to challenge the overwhelming influence of the (((media))) and (((authority))), you don't have to be greenpilled to utilize the solution. Normalfags respond to what's seen as acceptable. The concurrent thread on Identity Evropa is a good example. As long as more of what Holla Forums is overtakes normalfag eyes and ears, we will own their minds. Normalfags are better off in our hands, and we need it to be that way. Thus the solution is to own the normalfag, not to scorn them.

well said. very nice.

At 29 years old growing up on FF and other regular and snes games, I have lifelong thought of life in the context of video games, or video games as an esoteric shade of real life. Like a reflection of the spiritual world. I think technology as man has created it with Internets have been mans attempt at creating a reflection of the spiritual world. It’s nice to know others have seen it and it is certainly real. Thought I was the only one for most of my life.

Systems change all the time, but the people in them don't. Change the people in charge and you'll make a monumental difference.

It's quite simple really, anons take interest in the meta politics, philosophy and culture of society while normalfags only take interest in what's around themselves. There have been many intelligent normalfags, it's just that they focus their energy on their own benefit more than anons. People that only look inward or marginally around themselves are susceptible to influence. They care about society only to the degree that they are living well enough so they can achieve their personal goals. The other human types are those that simply don't give a shit what happens to the world and run off innawoods or try to understand the workings of society as a whole and how to control it.

I fully reject modern psychology, especially Freud. Jung has some very interesting stuff that strays into the esoteric realm but that is an aside. I don't want to have words stolen and repurposed from their origins. But it happens. Modern psychology is such a joke because it's obvious about being a very expensive and useless field. It's all about learning how to cope with problems or how to otherwise ignore it, denial tier behavior. The essence of this state of being is pain-killing behavior, hence why the normalfags drug themselves up with prescriptions, social media, pornography, etc. All to get a chemical release from the brain to deal with the underlying unmet issue. Actual therapy will give you the skills/knowledge necessary to enact permanent change. Permanent change is, of course, non lucrative. It isn't going to be sold in universities or from authorized therapists/counselors.

The interger based truth idea is nice because it gives a number allowing for greater cohesion and understanding. I dislike that it has a maximum known boundary, e.g. 8/10. The way I view truth is like finding a puzzle piece and knowing that it belongs to the grand puzzle of Truth. It is possible to get an idea for the general location of where the piece goes, but ultimately the scope of the puzzle is unknown. There could be 1 more piece to the edge, or maybe 1 million. The upper boundary is almost permanently an unknown save for the fact that at some point it does exist.

The max is telling the truth exactly as you (as an individual) know it with no aberrations.

True objectivity would take all perspectives and facts into account all at the same time, but that's too complex for humans to understand, so I don't really think it's worth thinking about.

I leave that to AI and gods.

i love these beautiful castle pics so i made a fashwave from them

The nuclear family (mother, father, children) may be the smallest divisible form of society. However, I'd argue the nuclear family + 1 or 2 surviving grandparents who live long enough to help raise the children up to puberty is the ideal. That's how things worked in pre-civilizational times but the trappings of modern society means 3-4 grandparents are alive well into the early adulthood stage of their grandchildren's lives.

The average 85+ year old is a burden on the family but the benefits of having 1-2 grandparents around early in the grandchildren's life, plus the low chance of them living to that age, leaves their presence being a (large) net positive overall. Having 3-4 grandparents reach 80+ doesn't add any significant benefit to the early childhood period while it doubles or even quadruples the burden placed upon a family.

Either you are an autist which would not surprise me and fail at making social connections have become so far detached from reality that you see yourself elevated beyond everyone else or you just have 2 friends. Don't get me wrong people are fucking retarded when it comes to thinking critically about shit but trust me, find a good friend and not some dude bro from the gym or some chick who graduated college and I'm sure you will see that 99.9% of people are not NPCs just resevered in their opinions so they won't be ridiculed. As I'm sure you are unless you have a tendency to shout "kill all niggers and kikes" which only proves my point you're an autist.

Did you do these? Reverse image search finds nothing for this one. Regardless, it is my desktop now. Beautiful.
Joyce Carol Oates "On Boxing" if you haven't read it already. All white men need to box.

Normies are like ground, they're simple, they're everywhere, and those above the ground may not give it attention all the time. But even if they ignore it, those who don't will take over the ground and use it to surround their enemies and conquer their land, leaving their enemies nowhere to stand on.
Again, is right, own the normalfag.

You should make actual friends. You should lift, stop watching porn, and eat healthier.

You just need to unfuck your shit up. You know this. You know you will be happy if you do so.

Quitting porn is one of the best things a man can ever do for himself. I'd rather smoke cigarettes than view pornography. I am too stupid to know why its bad, all I know is that after quitting porn I started to feel a lot better about myself and accomplish a lot more IRL. Fuck porn.

found the newfag

Found the normie.

I've tried, but we never have the same interests, nor can I share anything I find interesting with them because they won't understand it.
I practice traditional karate twice a week at a gym and some on my own time at home.

I very rarely watch porn, but I guess I am exposed to lewd content every so often.
This is a legitimate flaw of mine. I am not a fan of regular healthy foods. I hate fruits and vegetables. I guess I could try to start eating actual meals though rather than snacking.

Its hard not to be exposed to lewd content in this kiked degenerate society. The girls we know IRL post what might as well be considered porn on their social media and the shekel grabbing Jews use sexually charged ads to sell us their worthless products. Be strong and resist, brother.

That guy has to be one of the most blatantly obvious crisis actors ever and that's saying something.

Trips of truth. I was just shitposting tbh

Is he wearing makeup in that clip? It looks completely fabricated and not natural at all. The car, the house, the cameras, the lighting, it's all like a set. Why do anons fall for any part of the narrative when it comes to Vegas? Choppers dropped ammo and maybe some goons on the roof, catch phrase'd the MKU guy, they shot up the civies, kill him, choppered out, and then sent FED goons to wipe the tapes. Nothing else happened, it was a flag to ban bump stocks.
Sage because it doesn't matter.

Snacks have shit in them that will make you crave for more. Get off them for a week and try to detox your body. Hell, add MSG to microwaved frozen veggies if you really need to, but at least try something; it's better than nothing. And maybe eat lots of that one healthy thing you might enjoy I'd legit go to your house cook you some tasty homemade shit if I could, but you have no fucking friends you dummy

Regarding friends, become more interesting as a person and at the same time ask them questions ("tell me more"). Try to be for them what you wish you had. Become the friend you wanted to have.

It was an attempted assassination on the Saudi Crown Prince/heir by a rival prince that went wrong. I don't have the infographic but its the only reasonably plausible explanation for the events of that night. I hope you're just pretending to be retarded, user.

Are you telling me they won't cause an event to ban bump stocks?
The infighting of the house of Saud is a thing but I see no connection yet to make Vegas an event such as those.

The Saudi heir was there that night. He was staying at the Madalay Bay, during the event, but was at the Tropicana playing cards when the shooting happened. There is a video of a SWAT team escorting him out of the Tropicana after the shooting started. I highly doubt they are going to ban bump stocks. I haven't heard anything about any kind of bans or anything about the shooting since the original hype died down. Unless you have?

It (the ban) was discussed on the front page of two in print news papers distributed in my area thus far. I think the two were the Philly Inquirer and Patriot News. I was under the impression that the footage of the fed thugs, or whoever they were, was them going to get the security tapes to destroy all sandy hook like.

I wish. I cant remember the name of the artist. A google image search turned him up for me initially though. You might also like John Singer Sargent. Pic related.

Thanks. Here's something in return.

bmsi.ru/issueview/50fc5c79-9b3d-43d8-b013-05838f82720e/files/jack dempsey - championship fighting.pdf

Checked for truth.

Normies have souls as much as you or I, but their souls are much smaller. Imagine you and a normie both have a glass into which you pour water. Their soul is very small so it fills up very quickly. They are full to the brim with all the spirit they can muster, we barely notice it because the water it takes to fill them is barely even a drop for us.

They have a great desire to just let life happen to them, be victims where they don't have control and are thus 'blameless' in their own eyes. It doesn't mean they can't rise to the occasion, but they do need greater help. Hitler very much stood against this in advocating that all men are responsible to themselves, their families, and society. With net neutrality gone the information they wanted to delete will be beyond the reach of truth-seekers. Collectively we need to do more IRL work in exposing the truth. I know I am doing what I can. Be safe about who you share truth with, but family and close friends are a good start.

You didn't do jack shit in the threads, what makes me think your going to do shit in real life. Fuck you. Fuck everyone here for going along with the cuckservative shills.

You all deserve what is coming. I don't even feel bad anymore.