We need to have a discussion on the state of Holla Forums

8ch has been going downhill for some time. It looks like even pol is in danger.

Kffp

If you lurked for 2 years then the quality wouldn't be dropping

Nobody else here said to exodus.

Oh look, the daily concern troll attempt.

Blackpill posters that are just depressed anons releasing thoughts is ok.
It's only when it's clear conditioning that's the problem.

Is there a good alternative anywhere that has more than one post per day?

whats pol?

It's a mixture of shills and newfags who don't want to lurk. I think a lot of civic nationalist race-mixers and half-breeds have come over from the_donald as well.

I don't think that there is an easy way to purge these people. Maybe if we spend a week or so gore posting or something.

Muds (Niggers, Japs and other slant-eyes, Achmeds, etc.), aren't equal to Aryans. Pol should never forget that with any muds here knowing there place.

not the biggest problem but it bothers me

I hope you stupid retards stay in this containment board forever.

test

>>>/polmeta/

this is bad thinking, if you want a good alternative you have to be prepared to use it even when it may be a bit slow. thats how it stops being slow

Board really has become shit since the election, but come on now.

DO EEET

Holla Forums is infested with Iranian/shia/pro shia arab shills. anons have actually started defending and praising shiaism more than they do natsoc and are actually bending or disregarding aspects of natsoc to accommodate shiaism. fair play to whatever entity instigated this invasion because it's worked, Religion of Cuck™ is now considered BASED as fuck on here and you're branded a kike if you don't agree.

Yeah, no. Fuck off, kike.

Let´s discuss why something that grows organically isn´t following the good goy script.

Found the mudslim.

You are missing a lot. If you own a VPN, you'd know that the mods are banning all sorts of people who post anti-neocon content. I regularly get ban messages for shit that I didn't even post. The common theme is people posting stuff that goes against neocon values. The mods here are neocon kike lovers. The only reason they haven't been outed yet is because Jim and his little mutt kid supports them.

capitalism is compatible is with NatSoc according to morons on this board. Saying otherwise is a ban offence. If that isn't evidence of neocon faggots running this board nothing is.

anti kike created capitalism ≠ pro-marxism. Hitler hated both.

It hurts, bros. Next to no shilling, philosophy threads, history, advice etc. while still focusing on the redpills. The entire site was far better back then as well, not just Holla Forums.